Before Work

Story Info
Just wanting to start her day off right.
920 words
3.88
31.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood next to the bathroom sink, engrossed in her morning preparations for work, and almost jumped out of her skin when he put his arms around her. "Hey baby," she said as he gently kissed her neck. His intentions were loud and clear, but her time was growing short, "No, I need to get ready for work."

His arms crossed over her chest and down toward her legs. There was nothing beneath the strapless dress she'd chosen for that day. He knew this dress as well: get it off her chest and gravity does the rest.

She caught the dress just as it came off her breasts and turned to face him. The frustration in her eyes was almost playful, aware of her time but still wanting what he was offering. "I need to finish getting ready for work," she was more assertive with her words.

He kissed her lips. She melted. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders. The dress had to have fallen to the floor, and hand moving across her back and down to her firm ass revealed her to be naked. He found her pussy mound. She inhaled sharp and deep against his lips and broke the kiss, wrapping tighter around him as sensations began to flood her body. She whispered, "You're a fucking brat, you know."

He lowered himself slightly and put his arm around her back and fingered her clit and pussy harder. Her body turned to liquid around him. She breathed harder, moans riding each exhalation like a cat purring with each stroke along its back. It took only moments before she was wrapping tight around him to brace herself as her body started to cum. Her breathing showed its progression, her breathing growing harder, the moans louder, and then... he stopped.

She moaned loudly that time, "What the hell are you doing?"

He lowered himself a little more and got both hands around her ass, lifting her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around him. He turned and set her against the wall. He adjusted her slightly, getting both arms under her legs. She slid down only slightly, just enough that her pussy met the tip of his cock. A slight touch sent a bolt of lightning through her body in an instant, recharging her orgasm, but not giving her what she wanted. She wanted to cum. She could feel it lingering in her pussy, teasing her.

Lower down just a little more against the wall had her pussy rubbing against his cock. She glanced down and could see the head of his cock poking above her pussy mound. She looked in his eyes, biting her lip a little. He moved his hips a little, rubbing his cock against her pussy, the head of his cock bumping into her clit with each pass.

"Say it," he said playfully.

She wrapped her arms tighter around him and pulled herself up to him. She kissed his lips hard for a moment, then whispered what he wanted to hear, "Fuck me, baby."

She leaned back against the wall and wrapped her legs tight around him. He put his cock just a little into her pussy and she sank her body onto it, taking him deep into her, her pussy wrapping tight around his cock. Her orgasm discharged across her body almost instantly, but not with the intensity she had anticipated.

At first going slow, he moved his cock in and out of her pussy faster, pushing harder. The standing position meant he could push deep into her, and she loved feeling her pussy wrapping around all of him and taking all of him into her. But even going shallow she could feel the charge of an orgasm building in her pussy, building greater with each stroke of his cock through her pussy. She breathed harder, moaning through her lips, the charge building in her pussy, reaching its breaking point and then... he pulled out.

"Damn it," she groaned. "What are you doing?"

He pulled her off the wall and set her down on the countertop. She leaned back and looked down across her body to her pussy mound as it swallowed his cock again, all of his cock, down to the hilt with the hair around his cock lightly brushing her clit. He pulled out of her slightly and then pushed back in. Hard. Out again, then thrusting deep. The charge was building much faster in her pussy.

But it reached its breaking point and hovered. She wanted to cum, but it just wouldn't break and explode through her body. She moaned loud, leaning her head back against the wall behind her, flexing her back and prominently presenting her chest.

Then he came, his hot jizz exploding into her pussy. And her orgasm broke in that moment, set off by his hot squirts into her pussy, sending waves through her body and causing her to shake with echoes of her instant of pleasure exploding from her lips.

He pulled out, but held her legs up so as to not just let them slam to the floor below. The jizz oozed out from her pussy as she adjusted herself more up. She looked between her legs to her pussy mound, rubbing her warm lips and feeling his sticky cum on her fingers.

She looked up at him, "I need a quick shower now." She pointed her finger at him. "And you're not joining me either. I'm going to be late enough as it is."