Beg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me to stop!"

"No," she yelled again and her whole body shuddered beneath me.

"Beg then Mary."

"Fuck you!"

"Beg," I said and ground down on her clit mercilessly.

"Fucking Christ," she wailed and came violently gushing liquid all over both of us, all the while my steady thrusts continuing. Even after her orgasm subsided, her body continued shaking and I lay down on top of her again, burying myself to the hilt.

"I just remembered, there was something else you wanted, wasn't there," I teased. I snaked my hand into the tangle of her hair and pulled firmly so she could not look away from me. Her back arched as her body writhed and she groaned deeply. "How many men have there been," I wondered. "How many and not one could give you want you want... what you need. Were they anything but glorified toys," I asked as I leaned back and returned to slowly thrusting into her soaking wet pussy and put my thumb back near her clit. My control was beginning to falter, and I realized she might very well outlast me if she convulsed hard enough again.

"I can't. Not again. Too much," she said as her eyes fluttered closed.

I yanked hard on her hair forcing her eyes open and directed them back to me. "You will and it will be even stronger than the last one. I want you Mary. You *will* beg."

"Nononono," she started chanting in a whisper, but she continued to watch my face. I ground my thumb in slow circles on her clit and she started thrusting up at my hand and cock. I let that small piece of me slip into my eyes as I increased my pace for the first time. Her cries immediately changed to "yesyesyesyesyes."

"Yes? Yes, what?"

Suddenly she pushed up off the bed with one arm and grabbed my neck with the other. She dropped all pretense and began to violently throw herself against my thrusts. She looked square in my eyes and said, "please... cum in me... I want you... I need to feel you cum in me." The look in her eyes finally did it. That little part of her was back, and she was offering it to me and I took it joyfully as my cock finally unloaded deep within her. She claimed that part of me I offered with a final shriek of "yes!" We tumbled to the bed in a heap, trembling in each other's arms.

12