Beginning Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushes his fingers back in me, deeper this time. I can hear the squishy wetness every time he withdraws his fingers and plunges them in again. He slides them out and back in again, over and over in the rhythm of a ballad, steady and sweet. And at the same time, he sucks my clitoris. I raise my hips, taking his fingers deeper.

Inside I feel a squeezing, pulsing, milking sensation. It radiates out to every part of my body. My whole lower body tingles and feels heavy and every inch of me craves, craves, craves. And he gently inserts just one finger into my ass and fucks me there too. My body finally releases. And I grab his hair with my fingers and hang on.

In the midst of my climax I feel cooling liquid filling me, streaming down my thighs. I open my eyes, still squeezing, still pulsing and he is holding the champagne bottle over me, deliberately pouring it over and into my vagina. As I calm and feel the last few pulsing contractions, he leans over and begins to drink the champagne from my flesh, lapping the drops from my thighs. And I laugh that we have come to this place together. After all these years, how did we end up here? And it feels good. Randy covers my body with his and offers me his mouth and lips and I can taste the champagne and me...

Later, he reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out the blue glass heart. It is mottled blue, grey and black. Slick and shiny. He hands it to me.

"Smell," he says. I smell and the faint whiff of cum comes deep into my nose and I can feel the slipperiness where it hasn't rubbed off.

"What did you decide to do with it?" I ask.

This is our little game. Sending hearts back and forth through the mail. Each one an offering, each heart a little bit different and each one used by one and then given to the other.

"I read your stories and then pleasured myself until precum oozed out. Then I rubbed the heart on my precum and the tip of my penis." "Just precum? You didn't finish?" I asked. "No, it was today and I wanted to save the rest for you." he says.

I sigh and smell the heart and then lick it all over. Holding it tightly in my hand, I snuggle up to him...

12