Beginning of a Dream...

Story Info
End of a fantasy.
11.7k words
11.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers

"Oh, you have a home game, I thought it was away..." She seemed disappointed.

"You don't have to come, you don't get that many nights off. I can pick you up after, or just call..."

"No, I'll come. I don't like watching basketball. I like watching you."

"What you like about me playing basketball and no one else?"

"You're like a little military man down there. They go exactly where you want them too."

"Little? I'm a foot taller than you." Actually, I was probably a little over a foot taller than her five foot two inches.

"No, not military--you're more like a director and it's your movie...on the good nights anyway. Your hissy fits are fun too, on the not so good nights." She laughed at herself.

"Well, you're no longer my good luck charm then."

"I don't wanna be."

"That kinda breaks my heart a little, Jordan."

"Why? I'm not responsible for a ball going through a hoop; and I hope I mean more than chance and aribitrary circumstance to you." She shifted in the bath to see my eyes.

"You've meant more to me than 'arbitary circumstance' since I first met you...whatever 'arbitrary circumstance' means." She remained with her necked craned, hands on the edge of the bathtub.

"You're the one that's about to graduate college. What sorts of things have they been teaching you at that 'excellent' university?" Her tone was mildly sarcastic, she liked to tease me about being the type of student/athlete who took pottery and poetry classes. Both types of classes I actually did take, but that's not the point. She knew I took my school work seriously. She might of been jealous too, she never went to college, and had only recently taken a few nursing classes at the local community college.

"I've learned that I can achieve my hopes and dreams if I work hard enough and that knowledge is power." She laughed hysterically at my amalgamation of the best Ad Council spots from the early Nineties. She settled her naked back against me in the now lukewarn bathwater.

"The thing about watching you play now is you know I'm watching, and you know I don't like basketball. When I was fifteen I watched every one of your home games and you never even made eye contact with me."

"There were a lot of people in the stands, plus you never mentioned that you went to any of them. It's not like we weren't friends and never spoke until the day I decided you were gonna be mine." She wiggled against me. I realized that I'd been continuously aroused for our entire bath conversation.

"I didn't want you to think I was a desperate sophmore automatic hand job and maybe more." I laughed, she elbowed me then continued, "Actually, at the time I was desperate for you and would've given you a hand job and maybe more..."

"I wish I knew that then, cuz I would've accepted the 'maybe more'." She pinched my forearm and covered her breasts.

"You chased me that summer, so don't go re-writing history." I remember looking for her on the last day of my senior year, couldn't find her to say goodbye. She appeared out of nowhere at a graduation party weeks later--petite, adorable, all smiles asking me a million questions. I asked her for her phone number at that party, but she wouldn't give it to me, and I told her I wanted to hang out with her and she said yes but wouldn't agree to a day. Which actually made me think about her more and develop a more than insignificant infatuation for her.

"God, I could write a book about wanting you...and getting you. I broke up with a sweet girl just for the idea of you." After no word of her for a few weeks I arranged to get invited to a friend of hers birthday party; she didn't show because she was out of town but got word of my program through said friend. She called me a few days later and said she'd go to the movies with me if I taught her how to drive. Which was fine with me, because it meant I'd get to see her all the time, which I did, and when she turned sixteen that August we were entirely together.

"Oh, you mean the last vagina before mine?"

"Yep, there've been no other vaginas since."

"Ahh, don't talk about it. I don't want to think of all the other ones... I've only been with you."

"I didn't bring it up. I'm just saying, yours is the best by far." I laughed until she elbowed me again.

"Maybe that's not a good thing. Think of all the sluts and not-so-slutty girls you could've been with since." She was pushing me away, something we were both doing more of. She was as frightened of my impending graduation as I was. She continued,

"You could be playing professionally, whether overseas or not, you'd be making a ton of money. They talk about which teams you might play for in the NBA on the radio."

"You listen to sports talk radio?"

"Quit it. I know you could of transferred to one of those colleges that get to the Final Four every year."

"We got to the Tournament last year. -I didn't know you were such a talent scout." She got up and out of the tub, wrapped herself in a towel and stared at me lounging in the room temperature water.

"I don't want you to make decisions that you'll regret because of me, that's all." She looked genuinely sad, no more sarcastic quips.

"You don't have to either, you know. This isn't a one-sided deal we've got going here."

"I know, but it's different cuz your deal's a lot bigger than mine." I got out of the tub and began drying off, she just stood there.

"You're my deal, there hasn't been anything bigger since I was eighteen." She smiled then turned serious again. I started to dress, she didn't move.

"It just seems like we can't be as ideal for that much longer. You've been all mine since even before you got me all naked." She dropped her towel, her little breasts jutting out toward me, she wanted to make a point.

"These aren't going to get any bigger. I'm probably as pretty as I'll ever be, and I'm not as sexy as half those dancers that come out during the quarters..." Her strawberry blonde hair wasn't wet, her body was dry for the most part and her puss was hidden by the tiniest pelt. I was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. I hugged her naked to me and inhaled her soap and skin and hair.

"J, you're sexier than any college girl in spandex doing splits on a gym floor. You're grown up and womanly and your boobs are perfect. Not to mention your other parts, and your working girl smart fashion sense." She kissed me, ran her tongue along my lips, I started to unbuckle my belt but she stopped me.

"We can't now, I have to pick up Leah. Wanna come with me? Later tonight we should have some time for round three...and four." She smiled, I said I'd go with her to pick up her baby sister.

I watched her get dressed and we left to pick Leah up. Leah was seven, she was like a sister to me seeing as I'd spent so much time with her since she was a baby. Her and Jordan's father wasn't around and her mother was clinically depressed for months at a time and it fell to Jordan to care for Leah. It wasn't like Jordan became her mother, as her mom was a good mom, it was just those periods of time where she was physically, emotionally etc. incapable of making sure Leah got what she needed. Leah was silly and seemed happy and spent alot of time at her best friend's house and at dance class.

Jordan took her to school every morning and I pretty much picked her up every day from school and took her to her babysitter's house. Which was tricky when I was traveling and Jordan had to work six in the morning to six at night. But our program had worked fairly well for years and it wasn't a hassle helping take care of Leah.

Leah ran out to the car when we pulled in the drive at about ten that Friday night. I opened the door on the passenger side and she jumped in and I transferred her to the middle seat of Jordan's pick-up.

"Hi, JJ, hi Yo-yo." She pretty much always called me 'Yo-yo', one of Jordan's past nick names for me that stuck with her. Jordan's nickname was JJ because her middle name was Jennifer, but Leah also called her Dannie among other less obvious names.

"Hey, Lee-lee La-la, how was Ashley's house?" She went on to tell her sister everything that occured in her life from when she got out of school to when we pulled in the driveway.

"Yo-yo, are we going to your game now?"

"No, we have a game tomorrow night, plus it's pretty late and you should be in bed." I introduced the subject of her bed time, because it was usually a lengthy process, many arguments to be made on both sides. Plus, the sooner she went to sleep the sooner I could re-enact the afternoon doubleheader I'd had with her sister.

"Noooooo! I should be watching movies all night with popcorn and candy and ice cream."

"Leah, I promise if you go to bed when we get home you can go to the game tomorrow night." She thought about her older sister's proposition for a minute.

"Ok." It was rare that she went to a night game, so she relaxed until we got home. When I say 'home', I mean Jordan's mother's house. I lived in an apartment near campus which I hardly ever saw. My parents lived less than twenty miles away, so if I wasn't staying at Jordan's I was home getting fed by my mother.

With a little more arguing, running and jumping on the bed we got Leah under her covers.

"Goodnight, Leah, we'll watch cartoons tomorrow."

"Goodnight, Yo-yo, I love you, I'ma marry you."

"Leah, you sneaky little witch, you can't marry him he belongs to me." The little girl stuck her tongue out at her sister, then let her kiss her goodnight.

We watched some TV to give Leah time to fall sound asleep.

"She's brilliant, a mini you." She loved when I was sweet to her sister.

"Her hair's lighter...plus I was shy when I was her age." She got up, turned the TV off then pulled me up off the couch.

"After tomorrow I'm not going to see you for a few days. I wanna give you something to think about on your bus ride." I was up and after her into her room, undressed in seconds. She locked her door then began undressing down to her panties.

"Sit on the bed." She ordered me down to the bed. She stood before me with her breasts inches from my face.

"I think about your cock in my hand and mouth and pussy, no matter where I am or what I'm doing..." She pushed me on my back and straddled my thighs, put her hands on my chest, rubbed her panty clad puss against my hardening shaft. She continued,

"You're beautiful, and you're all mine. I'd do anything you wanted, there's nothing dirty that you can think of that I wouldn't do for you." She leaned down and bit my chest, ran her hair down my body.

"Would you sleep with me in an igloo?" She laughed and I moved her panties down her legs to press my cock to her moist lips.

"An igloo? How kinky." I pulled her over me and kissed her mouth and neck. She dug her nipples into my chest and rubbed her puss over my shaft. I sucked on her tongue and tried to lick each of her teeth, she was pure heat, she shimmied out of her panties and placed the head of my cock to her entrance.

I rubbed her clit and she shivered and lost her grip on my penis. I sat up with her in my lap and inserted myself into her with one smooth stroke.

"Oooh, Jesus... Its always surprising, like you've never put it in before." She cooed in my ear when I pulled out and pushed her back down by her hips. She began lifting herself and falling back into my lap. Her puss was amazing, trying to squeeze me back out in a velvety wet dream.

After only a couple minutes our breathing changed, became ragged, her breasts were mashed into me as we moved with each other. I sucked on her neck when she came. She made all of her different sounds, wiggled around in just the right way that I couldn't hold out any longer. I held her down on me and came as deep in her vagina as was physically possible. I lay back with her on top, she rubbed her cheek against mine and kissed my ear.

"I didn't see it coming, it was the best..." She pulled my softening cock from her and tried to wrap her arms and legs around me, but the bed didn't allow her to get as far around as she wanted. I could feel her puss drooling our mixture on my thigh.

"I saw on TV, that birth control only works 90% of the time. We are gonna have to get some condoms." We'd had this conversation about once every other week for the past four years. She would bring it up, sometimes I'd actually go as far as to buy the condoms. A few days later when we were naked, I'd get the condom and it wouldn't make it out of the wrapper before she'd throw it in the trash.

"I know, it's pretty much a sure thing with just your birth control...and I accept that, every time you let me in." She had her hands in my hair, her full 104 pounds resting on me.

"Sometimes I don't think about it, I should, cuz I'm the one that'll have to push her out, but I don't."

"But when you do, how's it go?" She thought it over then put her nose to my nose and our eyes crossed cuz they were too close together.

"Usually, I think 'I'd have his baby, no matter what, even if he disappeared, cuz it'd be the best baby.' But sometimes I think 'Oh, God, what if he puts a baby in me then disappears and all I get from him is a check once a month and baby doesn't have him like I have him now.'" She backed off enough that our eyes uncrossed and I could see her brilliant green iris.

"I figure it'd be easier if you got pregnant, then I'd just go to work and we'd be married and I wouldn't have to make any decisions that required lawyers and agents and sports radio personalities."

"What you gonna be, an accountant?"

"I could be an accountant for Lockheed, start at about thirty thousand a year instead of 300,000."

"How do you know I wouldn't think you're a bore as an accountant? And as soon as you aren't a future first round draft pick anymore I wouldn't just leave you for some fancy engineer?" I bit her lower lip.

"Fancy engineer? Second round is more like it, maybe free agent...but that's not the point, and I don't really know what you'd prefer...I'm still trying to figure you out."

"You've never mentioned getting married before. You ever think of me as your wife aside from making your babies?" She was smiling incredibly sensual, her pupils were wide.

"For a real long time actually. I don't think I wanna tell you how long 'though." She kissed my cheeks.

"I'll tell you how long I've thought of you as my future husband...since I was thirteen, almost fourteen, when I met you at my cousin's little league game and you let me shoot your basketballs."

"Not since we first met then? I'm disappointed."

"No, when we first met for real, which I don't think you remember, you were making fun of Kyle Ford because he was in the newspaper for some robotics project--and I thought you were a big dick." I rubbed her lower back, her skin was incredible, no imperfections.

"You didn't know that Kyle was my friend since Cub Scouts and I probably went over his house to play video games that same weekend. Anyway, you know now, independent of my treatment of Kyle Ford, that I am in fact a big dick." She pulled my ear and laughed a little.

"Quiet and listen you big dick. That day at the park you were playing with all these little kids, you were sixteen and were already on the front of the sports section every week, but you played with them like it was the funnest thing you could of been doing--and that's when I decided you were husband material." She kissed my mouth in a such a sweet way then, that I felt she might actually believe I had the only kissable mouth in existence.

"Wanna take a shower with me, Sweet-tart?"

"I guess I can't bathe myself anymore without your assistance. I don't think my breasts and pussy have ever been as clean." I laughed.

"I'm making sure you don't get any urinary tract infections." She laughed hard and sat up. At work she washed a lot of old and sick people for that reason.

"Yeah, you wash my breasts and coochie fine, but nothing else gets washed if it's left up to you." I got up and took her toward the hallway bathroom.

"I promise I'll wash between your toes."

"And behind my ears?" I nodded and turned the shower on while she looked at her body in the mirror.

"You give me yucky bruises when we make love. I don't think we should do it anymore, I need to keep my skin nice for my future husband." I picked her up and took her with me in the shower, the water was a little cool so she squealed, then she covered her mouth and laughed because she remembered Leah was downstairs sleeping.

"We have to be quiet, silly."

"I'm always quiet, you're always making all the noise." I massaged her breasts and we made out. The water ran down both of us, it's was a nice warm stream. I kissed along the river that ran down from her neck and between her breasts over her flat belly until I was on my knees before her. She ran her hands over my short hair and nudged me toward her little lips. I licked her slit, right down the center, she shivered. I could taste her arousal even through the trickling water.

"Oh boy, I don't know if I can keep quiet with you down there doing that." She held my head into her as I licked her clit and opened her with my tongue.

"What we gonna tell Leah if she wakes up this time..." I flicked her clit and pushed my tongue inside her, she stood on her tiptoes then settled back down and rubbed herself in circles on my mouth.

"Oooh, jeeze...you're very good at this. Um, I think I'll tell her I got peanut butter in my hair and I needed you to help me get it out, cuz you're used to showering with all those boys and all." I tongued her perineum and explored her all the way back up to her little bush.

"Sounds believable to me." She pushed my head back into her, and when I sucked on her clit she came violently against me. Her thighs quivered against my cheeks as she tried to regain her balance.

"Come up here and talk to me a little." I stood up and kissed her hard, she attacked my mouth and we exchanged the scent and taste of her arousal back and forth. I spun her away from me, held her hair out of the way and kissed the back of her neck, sucked on her favorite places, rubbed the small of her back down to her crack.

She pushed her ass out toward me, so I found her warm center with my prick and slipped in. She put her palms against the wall and pushed herself back into my groin. I held her hip and slipped in and out, with some emphasis on the in, she hissed each time I thrusted into her. Her head was down as I fucked her from behind, I let go of her hair and reached around her hip to play with her pussy.

"Yes! Play with me and stay inside, so good..." I rubbed circles into her clit, she came, lifting her head and squeezing my prick to death as usual, causing me to thrust harder and deeper those last dozen times before holding her to me and cumming deep inside her.

"Kiss me." She turned her head so I could suck on her tongue while still inside her, semen still oozing from my cock into her womb. After we regained our senses we took a genuine shower, shampooing her hair and soaping each other without too many more detours.

She looked as sexy as a female could, all dried off and natural after a shower laying in bed with me. We didn't usually sleep naked, but she never put her panties back on so I didn't pick my boxers up off the ground. Sleeping naked felt funny, she felt smooth and real and smelt amazing.

"Do you have class tomorrow, I forgot." She was maybe four inches from me, trying to see my eyes in the little light from the hall and outside lights.

"Tomorrow's Saturday, maybe. I'm not sure though, I think I left part of my memory back in the shower." She giggled.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I came so hard that second time, it almost hurt. The first one was almost as good... I'm gonna have to get even with you for that one." She pouted her lips at me.

Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers