Beginning of a Long Weekend

Story Info
You have quiet a night planned for him.
2.3k words
3.72
36.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day at work and I was ready to get home and get a hot shower and just relax. Opening the door there stood Lisa, wearing nothing more than a sheer floor length nightgown with thin spaghetti straps barely holding it up.

"Hard day at work dear?" I heard her ask as I sat in a chair in the hallway taken off my work boots.

"Not too bad today, everything ran pretty smooth. Glad it is my long weekend off though."

"Well, just in case you are wondering, the girls are with my mom and our son is gone to the lake with your dad so we have the house all to ourselves until Sunday afternoon."

I watch you as you head off to the kitchen saying that supper is on the table whenever I can get up to get in there to the table. Slowly I make my way in to the dining room and find a full meal set out. I sit and fix my plate and you set across from me. Just about the time I take my first bite I feel your bare foot beginning to run up my leg. Chewing a mouthful of meat your flex your foot over my stiffening cock.

"Honey, you know when you called home today and I said I had been staying busy, wanna know what I have been staying busy doing??

"What" I ask before taking a drink of my tea.

"Well, ever since I woke up this morning I have been thinking about you. About having your hard cock inside of my wet pussy. After the kids left the first thing I did was to strip naked on lay on the bed with the new toy you got me last week."

Hearing this I was too shocked and surprised to continue eating and just sat there enjoying the feeling of having your foot rub up and down my stiff cock that was straining against my zipper.

"When the phone rang I was so close to cumming I almost did not answer the phone but then again I thought that it might have been you calling so I did. Hearing your voice as that eight inch vibrator worked in and out of my wet puss I almost went over the edge."

I finally managed to swallow what I had in my mouth with great effort.

"The whole time we talked I was working it in and out while listening to your husky voice. When you finally said you had to go, I knew I wanted to cum for you so I pushed the vibrator deep inside of my puss and turned it on high. It was all I could do to not yell out at the sensation. When I heard the phone click of you hanging up on your end I yelled out in ecstasy, wetting the vibrating penis with my juices."

"Do you know what else?" you ask breathlessly. I shake my head no in response. " I am soaking wet now just telling you about what I did" you say while squirming in the chair across from me.

Not hungry for food anymore I clear out a spot in front of me on the table. "Come here" I say, "I am going to eat you for desert now."

I watch as you stand up and come around the table as I scoot my chair back away from the table to give you room to move in front of me. I grab you by your hips and help you hop up on the table, pushing your gown up in the process. As you sit before me I can see your lips glistening with the dew of your arousal. Bending forward I slowly slither my tongue out and work it from the entrance to your cunt up to your hard, throbbing clit. I circle your clit with my tongue and suck it on it my mouth, holding it between my teeth. Having it trapped I flick my tongue back and forth rapidly across the tip and you run your fingers Thur my hair and pull me tighter to you. I can tell you are really hot and turned on for now you are rising up off the table shoving your wet sex into my mouth, looking for my eager tongue. I bite and nibble at your wet lips and chew on them while my tongue swirls all around you licking every inch of your wet flesh.

"Oh god! That feels so good baby, I am fixing to cum just like I did when I still had the phone open on my end today" you say.

Licking more feverishly you arch your ass to me and let out a long loud moan as your juices flow from your puss onto my tongue and splashing in my mouth. You hold my head tight against you as your hips move up and down and I feel your lips quiver under my tongue as your orgasm ripples thru your body.

"Oh yeah baby, that was absolutely wonderful."
I stand up in front of you and hold you tight and kiss you roughly, our mouths colliding and tongues entwining as you taste your own juices off of my tongue.

"Now it is time for you to get a shower" you say and spank me on my bottom. Pushing me away you keep pushing me toward the shower. "Everything will be ready for you when you come out of the shower my dear" you tell me ushering me into the bathroom closing the door before I have a chance to even mutter a grunt.

In the shower I am sure to lather up real good to wash away the days grime and take my time shaving trying to get good and smooth. Thru the shower my cock never loses it stiffness cause I can't help but wonder what devilish plans you have in mind for when I get out. Finally thru I get out and towel off getting nice and dry before stepping out into the bedroom.

Now you have all the lights off and there is four candles burning in each corner of the room. You are now completely naked and tell me to lie on the bed. Crawling up on the bed I cant help but notice that to each post on all four corners a rope had been tied to the post and had cuff on this end. Finally laying down you tell me to spread my arms and legs to all four corners and remain very still. I watch as you move around the bed fastening first my feet into the cuffs then my hands. You stand at the foot of the bed and look at your work.

"Try and move and see if you can do anything."
I try pulling against the restraints but they firmly hold me in place. A content smile spreads across your face as you stand there in the candle light.

"Watch me" you say and you begin to run your hands all along your body, cupping your heavy breast and pushing them together, pinching and rolling your nipples between your fingers. I watch as your right hand slowly slithers down your stomach to you parted legs and you begin to rub your puss with it while still feeling your breast up with your left. My cock is raging hard now. I watch as you slowly move forward and then get on your hands and knees and crawl up the bed between my spread legs. I can feel your fingertips lightly running along my legs. One of your soft hands brush my balls but does not make direct contact causing my cock to jump at the sensation. I feel your soft lips begin to kiss my thighs, moving higher and higher. Finally your mouth is poised over my throbbing member and you are looking directly into my eyes. After what seems like and eternity I see your pink tongue emerge and then I feel it as you slowly circle the hood of my cock with it. The whole time your tongue is circling the head of my cock you are looking directly into my eyes, I see the raw lust and passion in your eyes as finally you form a "O" with your lips and my cock disappear between them.

"Oh yes that feel so good" I moan loudly feeling your tongue swirl my cock as your lips descend on it. You moan around my cock as you start to move your head up and down, bobbing on my cock sending all kind of sensations running thru my body. While you are sucking so vigorously on my cock I feel you straddle my right leg and I feel you grind your wet sex onto my leg. As you suck on my cock I can feel your slick wet clit gliding against my leg.

Seeing how I have been turned on since walking thru the door I was not going to last long. "I am fixing to c um" I warn you as I can feel it boiling up from my balls.

"Give it to me Mike, I want to taste your cum, I want you to shoot it all over my face and in my hair, give me a shower with your jizz."
This drove me over the edge.

"Here I cum" I groan just before the first jet of my cum splashes against the back of her throat.

"Umm" you moan before taking my cock from your mouth and jerking on it causing my sperm to go shooting out, some landing on your face, in your hair and even some dribbles onto your breast.

"My god that was wonderful" I tell you as you slide up my body rubbing together. You cover my mouth with yours and we kiss, our juices mixing on our tongues.

"Now, til you recover, I am going to give you a show." After saying that you get up and go to your dresser and come back with the new vibrator. you stand on the bed above me, moving up until you are directly above my face. I watch as you turn on the toy and run it all along your glistening lips and across your throbbing clit. I try to move but to no avail. You slowly slide the vibrating penis between your lips and begin to work it in and out,the whole time still standing above my face.

"Oh yes, this feels so good" you say rocking above me. You start to move faster. "This is how I was working my puss while on the phone with you today Mike, does it look good to you?"
I nod my head yes, my voice failing me.

"The whole time all i could think of was how good it would be to have your hard cock fucking me, ramming in and out of me so deep, your balls slamming against my ass."

This talk had my cock raging hard again in no time.

"Well, don't waste yourself on that fake one this time when you can have the real deal" I say trying to show her my rejuvenated cock. Wasting little time you move down and lover yourself over my cock. At first I feel you just running your wet lips over the tip o fmy cock, back and forth, back and forth. Finally I feel my cock dip into you but before I can fully enjoy it you move off and go back to rubbing your puss over my head. I try to raise my hips up so I might can get my cock inside of you but no luck. After a few more minutes of your sweet torture you swiftly sit down and take all my cock inside of you in one movement.

"Oh yes Lisa!" I groan loudly. " I love to feel your wet pussy wrapped around my hard cock. Let me feel you ride me now you naughty girl, I want to feel those cunt muscles squeezing at my cock as you ride me."

You push yourself down on to me and really work your self hard against me, I can even feel your clit as it brushes against my pubic bone, pushing back against you.

"Since you have me bound down I want to see you rub your clit while fucking me too Lisa. I want to see you rub that clit and to feel your fingers cares my cock as you ride up on me."

My eyes filled with lust I watch as you do as I request. The sensations of your fingers brushing me and the sounds of your sweet moans of pleasure are once again bringing me to the edge.

"Come on Lisa, fuck me hard." I start raising my hips up off the bed as much as I can so I can really try and drive my cock deeper and deeper into you.

"That is it, ride me like a wild whore,fuck me wild!!" My cum is really boiling now as you are groaning and moaning, your own orgasm closing in on you.

"Cum with me Lisa, oh god cum with me" my voice quivering as I teeter on the edge of orgasm.

"Yes, yes" you scream as your rack your body against me, feeling your slick sex on my hard cock I finally cross the edge. My cock begins to throb and I fire my hot sticky cum inside of you.

"God yes!" I yell as I feel your puss spasming and contracting around my cock as your own juices flow and mix with my cum inside of you, spilling out and running down between us.

Spent, you collapse down and lay on my chest. Our breathing finally returning to normal you softly rub my shoulders and sides and sit still, my cock still inside of you.

"That was wonderful" I whisper and kiss the top of your head.

"Yes" you answer, "and that is only the beginning" you whisper and move off of me and head to the bathroom, leaving me to ponder on what was next.