Beginning of a Passionate Romance

Story Info
From the first kiss in a taxi to the first penetration.
1.2k words
3.59
16.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was with her in a taxi talking about things that could happen in the future. I had so many feelings inside of me that I couldn't even express them with words. I really felt like I needed to kiss her, but there was something inside of me that didn't let me do it even though I wanted to so much. I began to feel shivers in my balls that were going up to my spine and tummy, but it wasn't because I was horny. I was just really anxious about the situation and didn't really know how to deal with the sensation.

She's from the United States, and I'm from Ecuador. I've never felt like I fit in living in this country, so as a teenager I started studying English to have a chance to get out of here. Luckily, through my studies, I met her. Her mom is Ecuadorian, so she had come to teach English and check out the culture a bit. When we first met, she was 24 and I had just turned 20. We were friends for a while, until our interest grew into something much deeper.

My body was probably anticipating that IT could happen, but that something that I mentioned before was taking control over me. I would call that something fear. Since that fear was taking control of my body, I just couldn't even talk at some point. I think she felt the same fear.

The only reaction that I had was to show her that at least I was comfortable with what was happening and that thanks to her, all my insecurities were fading away. I decided to get a little bit closer to her, so then at least my arm could feel her body. She reacted almost immediately. She clung to my arm while I was getting more and more nervous because of my fears. It was because I really wanted to kiss her, but I didn't have the guts to do it.

The taxi driver realized what was happening to me and just smiled while driving. There was something inside of me that took control over my body, and all of a sudden I just looked for her lips and kissed her. It was the most wonderful experience in the world. I'll try to describe the indescribable. My body began to shiver; there was a crazy sensation in my spine that made me numb, but at the same time really sensitive. I wanted to touch every single part of her body. Her lips were so humid, so fleshy, so, I don't even know, but it felt so great when I did that.

I knew what was going to happen that afternoon. I suppose we made the taxi driver feel awkward, but that had to happen. Since I knew what was coming, I just tried to calm myself and save the rest for my parents' house. What an adventure it was!

At this point I should mention that part of Ecuadorian culture is living with your parents pretty much until marriage. Again, luckily, I found her, and soon after this experience we moved in together.

Until we got to my parents' house, we couldn't stop holding and hugging each other. When we arrived, my parents were watching TV. They seemed to be happy that I was happy; also, I think they understood what was happening. Anyway, we just decided to go to my room and do our stuff, so we just said hi to them and then disappeared.

There we were, not knowing what to do. Fear had taken control of our bodies again. Being aware of what was going to happen, we decided to just kiss and let things come naturally. I was so horny that I immediately decided to touch her, and she did the same.

Everything seemed to disappear. It was just the two of us creating a symphony with our bodies. She was wearing leggings, and you don't know how badly I wanted to touch her everything. I began to feel her legs, her butt, and her hips. I couldn't wait anymore; I took off her leggings and panties as fast as possible.

I wanted to smell her naked body, see it, taste it... she was so wet. I began to smell her legs. She had a pretty good smell; it was like flowers. Her skin so soft, her feet so beautiful that I wanted to bite her feet while putting my fingers in, and I did. She was so wet and excited that it seemed like her pussy wanted to absorb my fingers. My fingers felt happy when I was doing that.

My brain was giving me orders to suck her fluids. I put one finger in my mouth, and it tasted so good that I practically jumped over to her pussy. I began to lick it, smell it and suck it. She began to moan. I was taking off my shirt almost immediately. I wanted to feel free. Free to touch her skin and feel it pressed against mine.

She began to take off my pants and underwear. I didn't know that my penis could be that big! All the blood was concentrated there, and I could feel it. She bowed her head over my throbbing cock, and began to suck it. When she looked up at my face, she looked like an angel. At that point she had taken off her sweater and bra. Her body was amazingly beautiful. White skin, brown curly hair, big brown eyes, perfect nose, and she was biting her lips and smiling at me. She crawled up to my face to kiss me. When she was over me, I almost didn't know what to do. It was our first time together, and we knew each other really well. We had been friends for more than a year, and were nervous about finally breaking through that boundary.

I wanted to go inside of her so badly. The tip of my penis felt how wet she was, and it just wanted to go in. I could feel the heat radiating out from her opening... finally, I let instinct take over, and I thrust it in. That sensation was just incredible; it made me moan. We moaned at the same time, and I couldn't stop my hands from touch her hips and boobs. I began to suck her tits and let the rhythm take over us, it was like a release of so much built up tension. I wanted to stay inside of her for the rest of my life. I held her tightly and rolled her over without taking out my dick. I put her legs on my shoulders and we both re-experienced ecstasy.

She moaned really loudly as she came furiously. I could feel her muscles contracting over and over again, squeezing and massaging my dick, and when her spasms finally faded away, I sucked her pussy again. I know that what I'm going to say is kind of hard to believe, but I know how to give infinite orgasms... I would tell you the rest, but you know, sometimes there are some things that we should keep for ourselves.