Beginning of Her Submission

Story Info
Recounting of my educating my wife in submission.
1.9k words
3.66
46.8k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beginning of a new marriage.

What follows is the true recounting of the change in my relationship with my wife of 18 years. The start is the background near the end of this story the change begins - the remainder of stories will describe Sheila's experiences and the scenarios I planned for her.

We got married very young I was 21 and she was 22. She had been married previously for 3 and a half years and had 2 kids. I loved her girls and having had known her for over 10 years already I knew her kids well. After her divorce we began to see each other. We actually dated twice while she was still married. The second date was her coming over to my apartment and telling me her husband knows she was there and knows that she was going to let me fuck her.

She told me how her husband and her had met a couple and about 6 times they had swapped. When I had heard that they had separated I was very interested in seeing her.

Our first date ended in her bed. I ate her and gave her a nice orgasm and then she asked to have me in her. I came inside her at her request. It wasn't long till I was living with her. A year later we were getting married. Prior to marrying we had a good sex life. We "made love "1-2 times a week and she would blow me at my urging 1-2 times a week. She was never really adventures in terms of positions but she would give great head - and always swallowed.

On our wedding night something happened she didn't want to consummate the marriage because she was too tired. That should have been a big warning to me. A few weeks later she was pregnant and during the pregnancy sex essentially stopped. I'd get a handjob here and there and shed suck me off a couple times a month but fucking was almost nonexistent. It only went downhill from there.

About 9 years later I entered graduate school - I was at my wits end with my wife - we never had sex - she would suck me 1-2 times a month and reluctantly stroke me 1-2 times a month. We had sex maybe 3-4 times a year. We moved to a fairly remote area in a town of only 11,000 and I commuted to school. I wanted to leave her but everytime I was about to do it I would think of my child and would chicken out.

One day I decided I'm going to set up s scenario for her and insist she follow my instructions. To my surprise she agreed. It told her we were going to dinner then take a drive around a lake before going home. I told her to wear a dress and be naked underneath. She was reluctant and even insisted on a bra. I relented. While driving to the restaurant I hiked up her skirt exposing her snatch. I massaged her inner thighs and occasionally stroked the top of her mound. When I tried to get to her skit she would squeeze her legs together.

After dinner we drive a short distance and I told her that she was going to get naked and bend over an ice chest I placed in between the captain chairs of my van. She refused initially. So I pulled over and stopped. I then told her we were not going anywhere until she would do it - she agreed to lift her dress up over her waist but would not take it completely off. I gave in and fad her bend over with her facing the back of the van and her ass next to me. I began to drive and then put my arm on her ass and back like an armrest then lowered my hand and began to rub her pussy.

After just a few minutes I heard her likely moan so I started inserting one and then two fingers inside her. I then began going I and out fingerpicking my wife while driving at 60 miles an hour.

10 minutes later I was just about to get off the freeway when she gasped - I'm cumming!!

I increased my pace and she released a high pitched mom saying I'm cummmmmming!!

I slowed my pace and the removed my fingers and wiped her cum on her ass. She asked to sit up and I let her up.

When we got to our driveway I decided it was time for me to cum. I looked at her and told her to suck me off. She said but the kids are inside. I agreed and told her the faster you get it done the less you have to worry about them coming out. She just wouldn't do it.

After going inside getting kids to bed and then going to bed ourselves she finally leaned over a sucked me off. Partially successful I thought.

A few years later after graduating and getting a great job that the starting pay was just over 200k a year we moved to a larger California city. The two older kids were now out of the house and only our younger 16 year old remained in the home. My wife Sheila never wanted to work again. However, she wasn't good at housecleaning, cooking of laundry. Yet she wanted to be a kept woman and live a life of luxury and would say how she deserves it. That was the last straw!!

A couple of months living in the new city I decided I'm either changing our life or I am leaving. That's when I decided to have the talk with her.

My daughter was spending the weekend at a friends house and left Friday afternoon so I thought this was the perfect time to inform her of my requirements to avoid divorce.

I called her while still at work - she was home in our rental house located about 10 minutes from my office. I told her to order a pizza at 5pm and that I would stop at the shore to get some wine and that we need to have a talk. She agreed.

When I got home the pizza was on the counter - we stood at the counter , are and chit chatted about our days. I then said "so I have something I need to discuss with you". I led her to the dining room table and sat her down and I sat on the other end of the table. I told her how I was unhappy and things needed to change. She began to argue but I stopped her. I told her we will have a new arrangement with our marriage and that it was not negotiable. She attempted to speak and I stopped her saying just listen.

I told that I have needs and desires as I know you do too. I will now tell you what I'm giving and what you will give in return.

Sheila- you will never have to work a real job again. We will pick out and buy a beautiful home. I will get a housekeeper to keep the house clean and do laundry, we will pick out and go on 2-3 vacations a year with and without kids, I will arrange for a weekly spa day for you. I then asked her how does that sound - she said just wonderful. I then said that her basic responsibility will be shared responsibility in raising our daughter, shopping for food and clothing. She agreed. I then said my responsibility is to make the money and I will continue to work very hard and continue to earn a great deal to support this lifestyle.

So she asked I get all that stuff I know there is something else what do you get. I told her I get you - you will completely submit to my every sexual desire. She said so you want more sex - ok. I said oh no not just that. You will be completely submissive - you will do whatever I tell you whenever and wherever. You will strip if I say strip you will not argue if hesitate, if I say on your knees you will drop down, if I tell to hold my Vick you will - I reiterated anything anytime. I told her she will be giving me many many blowjobs - as she gas lost the desire to have intercourse I told her I will offer a lovemaking session but if she doesn't want it I will not be upset but I will most likely just order her to blow me.

I told her that the frequency of blowjobs would be exhausting for her initially but that I will provide everything I offered if she agreed.

I thought there would only be a 50-50 chance - she looked at me and said - ok.

I said ok then - let's begin. I told her stand up and stand in front of me. Slowly she rose looking bewildered - she took the few steps toward me and I told her to stop. I looked her up and down as she stood in a pair of shorts with a concert t- shirt on. I looked at her face and simply said - strip. She pulled off her shirt revealing her medium sized tits. She stopped. I then told her when I say strip that means naked always. Her face turned a little red - she rarely would allow me to see her naked unless we were in the shower. She removed her shorts then panties. Turn around and she did. I then said get in your knees . She quickly did - pull out my cock- she fumbled at that chore as I had never insisted on her taking my cock out of pants before.

When she released my cock I told her to put her hands behind her back which she did- I told her to look up at me. I then looked into her eyes and said put my cock in your mouth and suck me off she immediately lowered her mouth on my cock she would go half way down the shaft then pull back up to the head then return down. She quickly picked up her pace and. After only 2-3 minutes I began to feel my release I told her - keep your hands behind your back and don't change your rhythm as I cum in your mouth. She did as she was told and continued to bob up and down on my cock as I spurted my cum into her mouth. After I finished she pulled her mouth off and swallowed. A little cum escaped the tip of my cock I told her to use her tongue to clean me up and that she can now use her hand to milk my coco and lick it all up. She did well. As she stayed between my legs naked I told her to expect that at least initially she will be sucking my cocj a minimum of two times a day. The remainder of that first night we sat on the couch - I was dressed in slacks and dress shirt while Sheila was left completely naked. A few hours later before going to fed I ordered her to lean over and take my cock again in her mouth - I let her use her hands this time as she killed my cock drinking down one more load. This was going to be a good training weekend.

*****