Beginning to Make It Work

Story Info
Couple begins to refashion their marriage sex life.
4.3k words
3.99
49.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

This is the sixth story in the cruise and revenge series and is a continuation of that story line. Like all of the other stories, it is entirely fictional just like all of the characters. This is all made up. So, take a deep breath and let it go. Either read it and enjoy it or just stop reading and click out.

At this point in the story line, Glenn and Barb have discovered things about themselves, each other, and their marriage. Glenn has finally learned Barb's big secret. They and especially he has been wondering if their marriage is going to survive all of this and go on. If it does, it certainly will never be the same as it was before. Let's see how they are doing.

********************************

It is amazing how I have ideas about what I would like to do but reality sets in and the day to day of living it out moderates how it really works. After learning how much more often Barb wanted to be fucked and not just fucked but taken and used, I thought I would have her running around the house naked all of the time and take her several times both before and after work. At my age, this just isn't realistic and the weather here in the northwest just isn't conducive to running around naked all of the time. But what we worked out has been very pleasing to me.

Instead of having Barb naked all of the time, I found a house coat / dress kind of thing at the mall. It fit loosely with six buttons down the front holding it closed. They were light weight cotton and came in a variety of colors so I bought five of them in Barb's size. When she gets home from work, she goes to our room, takes a quick shower, and just puts on one of these. When I get home from work, I also take a quick shower and put on a short cotton robe and long baggy shorts. This gives us easy quick access to each other without either of us getting too cold. It also allows for a little modesty should someone knock on the door unexpectedly.

In the mornings, we get up and get the coffee going first thing. Then we take our coffee out onto our deck out back with both of us nude. Our deck is fenced to the west and being on the north side of the house, we are in the morning sun but out of any wind which usually comes from the south or west. This gives us a relaxed time to talk about things before our day starts and often leads to more.

Some mornings, I have her just display herself for me with her breasts gleaming in the sunshine and her legs wide open. Other times, I have her suck me while I stand next to her chair so I can finger her wet slit while she pleases me. I have a kitchen chair out there so I can sit on it and have her straddle my lap. This way I can fuck her while I kiss and bite her tits. I have been known to take her by the hand out into the middle of the lawn and ravish her pussy and ass there as she kneels or lies in the grass.

When we are done on the deck, we take a quick shower together before getting dressed. We get to wash each other which has also led to more fun events some times when they didn't happen on the deck before. After we are dressed for work, we kiss and part ways for the day. Sometimes just as we are getting ready to leave, I tell her, "Today looks to be very promising." Which is me telling her it would please me to fuck her ass that evening and she needs to get it ready for me. She gets home from work before me. So, when I get home from work, I find her in just her house coat waiting for me.

If it is an evening when I told her the day looked promising, I ask her if this is going to be a great evening or what? She tells me, "Yes, Darling." This is her way of telling me she used an enema before her shower, has prepared herself for me, and is choosing to offer herself to me. She is ready to be taken and used.

Ever since our morning after Tom and Jody, I have told Barb what would please me. I say, "It would please me if you took that house coat off for dinner." Barb simply takes it off and sits through dinner completely nude for me. I have told her all manner of things which would please me and so far she has chosen to do every one of them. She does know she has the choice not to but evidently, so far I have not asked her to do anything past her limits. I have pushed her boundaries way over though.

One evening, I got both of us nude together in our family room on our leather couch for us to watch a movie together. As the movie started, I unbuttoned her house coat completely and slipped off my shorts and robe. I kissed her face, her eyes, and mouth as I caressed her breasts pulling on her nipples. As we watched the movie, I continued to caress her body slowly moving my hands all over her soft exposed body. She used one hand to caress my cock and the other to hold her glass of white wine.

When her wine glass was empty, I put the movie on pause and went to refill her glass. On my way back I stopped in front of her and pulled her forward to suck me into her mouth. I pushed my cock into her mouth until she could get me fully hard before I sat down for us to resume watching the movie. Her hand went back to my stiff cock and my hand roamed her pussy with her legs spread wide open.

By the time the movie ended, we were both worked up. I pulled her down onto the carpet and shoved my hard cock up her wet hairy slit. I pushed her legs up and outward to open her up so I could watch myself fuck her. I used my digital camera to take pictures of her with that smile on her face as I slammed into her wet cunt making her tits bounce. I moved her hand down to her clit so she could bring on her first orgasm. As she fingered her clit, I rubbed two lubricated fingers over her rosebud while I continued to slam into her pussy. It only took a couple of minutes of this to bring her to a screaming climax.

After she calmed down from it, I pulled out of her cunt and moved my cock lower to her butt hole. I rammed my hard slimy cock into her taking her ass. I am always afraid I will hurt her doing this but she says she really likes it this way. I just always try to ensure it is clean and well lubricated before I do it. I was ramming my cock clear to the bottom with each thrust as she fingered twisted and grabber her clit with her left hand. Her right hand was pulling and twisting her nipples as her head whipped back and forth from side to side. What began as moans turned into a wail as her orgasm approached. I was able to get several pictures of that. I like watching my cock disappear into her ass and the look of ecstasy on her face when she looses herself.

After putting the camera down, I grabbed her hips to slam myself even harder at her ass as she crested over the top. "Oh, Yes, Fuck." Then she just held her breath. I though she would turn blue before she let out a huge gasp and started crying or whimpering or whatever it was. I leaned down over her and held her in my arms as I kissed her gently around her face and neck.

When she calmed down, I sat back on my haunches withdrawing my cock from her gaping hole. She moved around on the floor to kiss my withering cock before kissing her way up my hairy abdomen and chest to my mouth. If I had told her it would please me for her to suck my cock right then, she probably would have.

We closed everything down and went to bed nude together. We sleep nude together now usually caressing each other gently as we drift off to sleep. Then, in the morning, it all starts over again with every day similar but different.

At my age, I can not fuck Barb five times a day every day. I couldn't have done that in my youth. I found I could manage to do it pretty much every day at least once and maybe two or three times one of the weekend days. We do a lot of holding, caressing, fondling, licking, sucking, stroking, and kissing sometimes without finishing in intercourse. After quite a period of that, I noticed even that didn't seem to be quite enough for her.

I asked Barb one Saturday morning out on the deck if there was still something lacking. She said she liked the changes we had made but yes there was still something. She didn't know just what it was but there still was something missing. I reminded her of the times when Barry had used her on the beach, when he used her on the nude deck, when Tom had used her after the meetings, and when her cousin had used her after the wedding. I asked her, "You liked that didn't you? You liked it each and every time didn't you?" She thought about it just a minute and said yes.

I asked her if she needed that long to decide she liked it or that long to decide to admit to me out loud she liked it. She admitted it was more wondering if she should admit it out loud to me and how I would feel about it. I told her if we were going to have any chance of making this work long term, we both needed to be very honest with each other about everything -- no hesitations. I told her I already knew she liked it.

What we needed to do was work together to find ways to help her get what she needs which would also help us and to do it in a way so we didn't get damaged in the process. I told her I love her, respect, value, and cherish her and as much as I was going to see she got the shit fucked out of her, I didn't want to see her or me or our marriage hurt, damaged, dehumanized, or humiliated because of it. I told her I had some ideas we could start with and we would see where it went from there.

Before we had gone out to the deck, I had left an enema bottle warming in the bathroom sink full of warm water. As we got to the bathroom to take our shower together, I had Barb lie on the floor and pull her legs up and out so I could insert the nozzle into her ass. After emptying the entire contents into her bowel, I made her hold it all in until we had both finished washing each other completely. I made her get on the toilet and open her legs so I could watch her expel the wash. She started to be embarrassed as she usually did this all alone. I told her this was just the beginning and before day was over this would be nothing.

I got dressed in a shirt and slacks giving her only a blue button up the front dress to wear with her sandals. The dress showed a modest cleavage and the hem came almost down to her knees. Then we were off to go out to breakfast and then to do some shopping.

At the small breakfast shop we sat ourselves; so I chose a booth on the wall near the back. With me facing the room and Barb facing me, all the rest could see of Barb was the back of her head above the back of the booth. Our thirty something waitress brought us some menus and coffee and left to let us look over the menus. I told Barb it would please me if she opened two more buttons on the top of her dress. She only took a moment to go ahead and do it. This displayed the insides of her breasts and most of the valley between to my gaze. When the waitress returned to top off our coffees and take our orders, she didn't seem fazed in the slightest.

After she left our table, I told Barb to open one more button. She hesitated but did it. Now the complete valley between her tits was visible to below her breasts as well as a lot of the insides of both breasts. When the waitress brought our food to the table, she once again remained very businesslike checking on our coffee before she left us to eat. As we were finishing our meal, the cook came out of the back with a fresh pot of coffee going from table to table to ask about everyone's meals.

Barb started to fidget in her seat, but I told her to just sit still. He looked to be about the same age as the waitress. I was guessing a mom and pop dinner and he was her guy. She had obviously told him about Barb and he was coming to see for himself. When he got to our table, he greeted us just like he had the others and began pouring coffee into our cups. His eyes were fixed on Barb's exposed tits. He was asking us how our meals were. I told him the food was great and we were having a good time. He said he could see that.

I looked Barb straight in the eyes and told her to show him what we were going to do. She stared back into my eyes as she used her right hand to move the lapel of her dress over exposing her left breast to us. I continued to look into her eyes and nodded at her. So, she cupped her breast in her hand and lifted it as she rolled her stiff nipple between her thumb and forefinger. When I told her very good, she pulled the dress back over her breast and buttoned one button. The cook said very well then, he needed to get back to his kitchen, and for us to have a great day.

Back in our car on the way into the city, I asked Barb if that excited her. She said it did. I told her it excited me too. I asked her if it was enough yet and she said no not really. I said I didn't think it would be but I was just checking. I told her to wait as there was more to come. I went through town to the north side where things were a little less upscale and parked beside an adult store.

I had been here before to scope it out. It had the things I was looking for. I could have bought them the first time I was there but it wasn't just the getting of them I wanted. I wanted her to be there and participate in the getting of them. I locked the car, took her by the hand, and in we went.

It was the usual adult store with the counter near the front. There were various display areas for movies, books, magazines, toys and clothing and a movie booth area in the back. Being early on a Saturday morning, it looked as if we were the only customers in the shop. I took Barb over to the corner area where the sex toys were displayed. I talked to her about the toys her cousin had used on her. I was suggesting how we could use different ones to supplement my stamina and add to her pleasure experience. I already knew the ones I intended to buy.

One was a remote controlled vibrating butt plug of a moderate size. Then there were two vibrators shaped like penises. The first was both larger around and longer than me in white and the other about the same size as me in length and thickness but brown. The last choice was a remote controlled vibrating egg. With Barb being submissive, it was easy for me to lead her to us choosing the ones I wanted all along. We took our choices up to the counter.

I had noticed being in there before, there was a framed area on the front below the counter where different patrons had let the clerk take Polaroid pictures of them and post them inside this framed area. Also near the counter was a display of bottles of different oils and lubricants. I handed one the small bottles of lubricant to the clerk first to ring up and then handed it to Barb to put in her armpit as he finished ringing up our purchases. Barb gave me a quizzical look but did as I asked her to.

After I had paid for everything, I took the butt plug and the white vibrator out of their boxes and told Barb to wait there for a minute. I went back to the restroom to wash them thoroughly with soap and water. When I returned I told the clerk to get his Polaroid camera. I had Barb lean over and put her hands on the counter. I took the warmed lubricant from her and lifted up her dress over her head exposing her naked plump ass and her hanging tits to the clerk and anyone else who might enter the store. I told Barb to spread her feet a little further apart and hold still until I told her to move.

I opened the bottle and put a large dollop of lubricant on my fingers. I began rubbing it up between her plump ass cheeks and all around her ass hole. I put some more lubricant on my fingers and began working one then two fingers up into her ass. I told the clerk he could take a picture of that if he wanted. When she was well lubricated, I put the butt plug at her rectum and began to twirl it back and forth as I pushed forward. The clerk took another up close picture. Then quite easily the fat end of the plug slipped in leaving just the retaining collar showing at her ass hole. I put the batteries in the remote and gave it a quick check to ensure it worked. Barb began moaning and wiggling her butt.

I dropped her dress back down and looked Barb in the face asking her if that was enough or did she want more. She said that was a lot but she would like a little more. So I took the chair from behind the counter and moved Barb over to stand by the chair with one foot on the chair. I lifted her dress up above her head so only her arms and head were still inside the dress. With her arms holding the dress in place above her shoulders, there she stood with her breasts and open hairy pussy fully on display. I took the white vibrator and put batteries in it. I put some lubricant on my fingers and worked them into her wet slit realizing she really didn't need any lubricant at that point. I put some lubricant on the white vibrator and handed it to the clerk.

I told the clerk he could kiss and suck her tits while he shoved that vibrator up her cunt. I told him only the vibrator could go inside her and not his fingers. I would use his camera to get a picture of it for him. He turned the vibrator on to a low hum and cautiously approached Barb. He leaned forward and lifted her tit to his mouth and began kissing and licking before finally sucking her nipple into his mouth. Barb began to moan and gasp giving him the go ahead. He brought the vibrator up to her hairy cunt and moved it around and around her wet lips. I am not sure if he couldn't find it in the mass of bushy hair or he was just teasing her. I got a good picture of the back of his head as he sucked her nipple and played with her hairy cunt.

The clerk finally began moving the tip of the vibrator up between her pink lips; in and out, up and down her slit. Then he was thrusting more and more of it into her wet slit with each thrust until just the part in his hand was left. It only took three or four deep thrusts for Barb to begin spasming losing her perch on the chair and going to her knees on the floor. I handed the clerk his camera and grasped the vibrating cock still in her cunt. I told her to lie down and open her legs wide for us.

With her dress still above her head and fully on display, she did. I worked the vibrator back up into her cunt and turned the knob to increase the intensity. I told Barb to grab her tits and play with them. As she did, I slowly moved the vibrator out and back into her sopping cunt as I used my other hand to twist and pull her big fat clitoris. She began another series of orgasms right there on the floor of the sex shop. When I stopped, it took a minute for her to get her breath back.

I took her by her hand and pulled her up. This dropped her dress back into place as if nothing ever happened. The clerk just stood there and didn't know what to say. As I suggested he could put those pictures in his framed collection, I put the white vibrator and lubricant back into the bag so we could walk casually out of the shop. Just as I opened the door for us to leave, another guy walked in off the sidewalk. Outside, we began laughing. I asked her if that was enough and she said yes that was more than enough -- at least for now.

I reminded her I was not finished yet as she had done all of the coming so far. I played with the remote to the butt plug just enough on the way home to keep her excited. Inside the house, I stripped her naked and took her to the family room. After getting nude myself, I laid her on the carpet so I could fuck her wet hairy pussy while I ran the vibrator still inside her butt. As warm, smooth, wet, and soft as her pussy is, with the vibrator going so close by it was wild. It was so much more than I had imagined it would be. I was close to coming from all the excitement of the day and just being inside her, the love of my life. I just let loose and rammed as hard as I could into her emptying myself of spurt after spurt until there was nothing left.

We were back to our new routine occasionally adding in one or more of the new toys. We added more toys. One is a strap on vibrating cock about the same size as me. It is also hollow so on those rare occasions when I just can't one more time, I can use this to help her finish. The other is a smaller around and shorter hot pink vibrator.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers
12