Beginnings

Story Info
My life and marriage. The early years.
5.1k words
4.22
29.1k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back on my life, I realize that we are all products of our experiences, but certain events are more pivotal than others. When questioned, most people would say the most important things were things planned, like college, marriage, and children. Whereas those are indeed important, I think the course of my life has been defined more by the little things, like a chance meeting, or unexpected event.

I guess I should start my story from the beginning. My name is Carol. I was the only daughter of a high-ranking Army Officer, and admittedly, I was spoiled to the core as a child. In our house, my mother was the disciplinarian. I found out early on I could twist my dad around my finger. In almost every situation he would side with me. I learned, as I grew, that men were but putty in my hands. All it took was a little pout or a tear.

My story actually begins long before I met the love of my life. Although my family came from 'old' money, I lived the first ten years of my life traveling from one duty station to another. My father, Jim, retired from the Army, and was discharged in California. He became a well respected banker, and we lived a prestigious life.

I was put into private schools - first elementary, middle, and later prep-school. Their plan for my schooling mirrored my mother's early education. My mother, Mary, was always a role-model for me.

Mom was a truly beautiful woman and would usually be the center of attention when she walked into a room. She always took care of herself and looked much younger than her actual age. I looked a lot like her, and when I turned seventeen, people would always remark how we looked like sisters. She actually had me dress like her sometimes when we went out. It was fun.

After I got my period, my parents decided it was prudent to move me to a prep-school for sixteen-and-older girls. It wasn't that far from where we lived, but I still stayed in a dormitory and came home on weekends. The thinking was that without boys around, I would be able to concentrate on my education. The theory was 'out of sight, out of mind.'

If they thought putting a bunch of horny, hormonal girls in the same place would take their minds off sex, they were wrong. Almost every girl in there, including me, was practicing kissing with one another. Some became real experts at pleasuring other girls. My best friend Sally and I had many adventures, but that's another story.

Even though I was a virgin, I knew I was a very sexual person. When I was a senior and close to graduation, I remember getting out of the shower and standing in front of my full-length mirror evaluating myself. I think that was the first time I fully realized how attractive I was. I really had no idea at the time how much power that would give me in my life. As unfair as it seems, beauty opens many doors.

My graduation was not a big deal, but I was glad to be out of that woman's prison. It meant I would have the whole summer off to do what I wanted before I started college. Here I was, eighteen years old and had never gone on a date, except for when I went to the prom, but that didn't count because my parents made me go with my pimple-faced cousin.

***********

I had gone to the store that fateful August day to help mom with the shopping. Helping around the house was preferable to getting a job. She had a bridge club meeting and I wanted to get out of the house.

Just as I was about to enter the store, I saw, or should I say heard, this old sports car sputtering to a stop. The driver was cursing at his jalopy, and kicked the door because it wouldn't stay closed. It was so funny. Then I got a look at him. He kind of looked like Tom Cruise in Top Gun, wearing a leather jacket and aviation sunglasses. When he took his sunglasses off, he looked like a model, with a square jaw and high cheekbones. Then he saw me and grinned, but I turned back quickly and went into the store, embarrassed.

After picking up most of the things I needed, I was in the canned vegetable isle when I heard this masculine voice say, "Excuse me, miss." I turned, and was looking my mystery man in the face. He seemed to be a bit unnerved.

"Can I help you?" I replied, staring up into his steel blue eyes.

For some reason, he didn't respond right away, but then he asked, "I... I wonder if you might help me?"

"With what?" I replied.

"I'm new in town and not familiar with this store. I could use a hand in finding things."

"I might be able to help. Where's your list?"

"Well... I really don't have one. I'm not much of a cook, and was thinking of fixing something... Italian. Do you have any suggestions, Miss?"

"First of all, my name is not 'Miss,' it's Carol, and I would be happy to help a fellow shopper in need."

"Thanks, Carol. You're sweet to help. My name is Chuck." He extended his hand and I did a finger shake.

"Okay, Chuck, let's find you something Italian. We can't let you go hungry, can we?" I smiled.

Now I was probably the last person in this whole store you would ask about cooking. I barely passed Home Ed class. The closest I come to cooking Italian is ordering a pizza from Round Table, with extra pepperoni. However, I went along with it because he fascinated me. We played this game where I was suggesting all kinds of things for him to buy, and he put them in his basket while we talked and got to know one another. As we talked, the basket filled.

I found out he was twenty-nine, and just got out of the Army, where he was a helicopter pilot. I told him I was college bound. He told me he was starting a business. I told him I went to an all-girls school, and he told me he had graduated from Berkley... Finally, we ran out of room in his basket, and he confessed.

"I really didn't need help with a recipe. I just had to talk with you. You're the prettiest girl I've ever laid my eyes on."

"Awww, that is sweet, but I have something to confess too. Just so you know, I can't cook." We laughed like there was no tomorrow.

"I suppose a girl as pretty as you has a boy friend?"

"Actually, I'm between relationships right now," I lied. I didn't want him to know that I had never been on a real date before.

"I have an idea. Since I am new in town and neither one of us can cook, how about I take you out for Italian dinner and a movie?"

"Yes! When?" I replied, maybe a bit too quickly.

"How about seven tonight?"

"Tonight?" I asked, a bit panicked.

"Well... We both have to eat, and Italian sounds good, doesn't it?"

"True, that does sound good. Then seven is perfect! I have to go home and get ready," I replied, and turned to leave, flashing him my sexiest smile.

"Uhhh... Carol. You're forgetting something."

"What?" I said, looking around.

"Well, I might not be able to pick you up tonight..."

My heart sank. I knew it was too good to be true.

He continued, "Unless you give me your address and phone number."

I shuffled through my purse, looking for something to write on. I grabbed this napkin out of my purse with lipstick smudged on it and wrote out the information. He kissed my hand when I gave it to him, like in the movies.

"I'll see you at seven," he called out as I quickly walk away.

'Geeez... I wrote on a used napkin. How lame,' I thought to myself, hustling to the car.

Rushing out the store, thinking about all that I had to do, I totally forgot the basket of groceries sitting in the aisle. I went through my mental to-do list. I had to do my hair, pick a dress, put on makeup, and decide what pair of shoes to wear. There was so much to do and so little time. On the drive home, I thought this wasn't going to be easy to pull off, especially with my dad. He will go ballistic when he finds out I'm going out with a guy almost thirty.

I sprinted into the house. My mother was in the sitting room, talking with several older ladies.

I ran up to her and said, "Mom! I need to talk with you!"

"In a minute dear, I am busy," my mom replied.

"Now!" I said, pulling her arm.

She stood up and announced to the ladies, "Excuse me, I apparently have an urgent matter to attend to."

I explained the whole story to her, sparing no details.

"You can't go out with a man you just met an hour ago! And that is final. It is not safe!" she said, resolutely.

Then I cried. I knew that would soften her. It always did. I begged through my tears, "You have to meet him and at least give him a chance. You will see. Please Mom, please, please, please."

"Alright, we will talk with him, but I can't promise anything," my mom relented.

"Yes!!" I exclaimed, with a fist pump, and ran up the steps to my bedroom to get ready.

************ I was so excited to finally get out of this prison and go on a date. I knew it would be a miracle if my folks let me go. So I prayed. I never pray, but I thought God might listen to this one, because I don't ever bother him.

"Oh God, I pray that you will soften my parents hearts and let them say I can go out with Chuck. If you do, I will take it as a sign. I pray in Jesus' name... Oh, and could you help me pick out the right outfit?"

I took my shower and washed my hair and put it in rollers. Then, I walked in front of my full-length mirror and examined myself, as I often do. It was fascinating how much my body changed in the last three years. I remember how I thought I would never get boobs. Now, I have these full breasts that are like foreigners to my body. My nipples were sensitive to the touch, even if I was the only one touching them. My parents had sent me to an orthodontist when I was younger and that gave me a pearly white smile.

Conceited or not, I knew who I was, and had confidence in myself. I am also grateful I got my mom's rich, thick brunette hair, even though it is a pain to brush. I hadn't ever had it cut, so it was almost to my waist. My legs seem long, though I'm only five-two. All those years of running cross-country paid off, giving me my perfect butt, which I consider my best asset.

I finally decided on this cute yellow summer dress. It fit perfectly - tight in all the right places, and showing just the right amount of cleavage. I hardly ever put on makeup, but I applied some eyeliner and used a red-orange lip gloss. My only pair of heels finished it off. If I was a guy, I'd think I was hot.

I was taking my hair out of rollers when I heard Chuck's car sputter up the driveway. The door-bell rang. I looked at the clock. He was fifteen minutes early. I was so nervous, and strained to hear what was being said. All I could hear was mumbling. Then... I heard laughing. It was my miracle! Could it be possible they actually liked him?

The hall clock chimed seven. I couldn't contain myself as I burst from my room and started down the stairs using my sexiest walk. My dad wolf whistled me. I couldn't believe he did that.

"Daaad!"

Chuck stood to greet me along with my mom. He was wearing a hounds-tooth sport jacket and grey slacks.

I wasn't going to let my dad ruin it. I felt beautiful. No, I am beautiful, I thought. Chuck greeted me. He reached out his hand and held mine. As our hands touched, I looked in his eyes and knew that instant I would spend the rest of my life with him.

"You look very pretty tonight, Carol!" he said, lifting my hand so I could spin.

"Look dear, what your nice young man did. He brought the groceries you left at the store today," Mom said, pointing at three bags on the floor.

"Mother... I'm sorry!"

"It's fine, you were saved by Chuck."

My dad not only liked Chuck, but gave him the keys to his Jaguar, explaining he wanted me home alive. I guessed one of the reasons they hit it off was that Chuck was an Army pilot and my dad was one also.

"Remember, be back before twelve," my mom reminded.

We went to a nice Italian restaurant downtown, and talked and laughed for hours. Time just flew, and we realized we were the last people in the restaurant and they wanted to close. It was obviously too late for the movies, so Chuck suggested that we go somewhere and talk.

He drove us to the parking lot by the Santa Monica pier, overlooking the moonlit ocean. We talked and laughed, and were getting along like we had known each other all our lives. We were even finishing each others sentences.

It was a warm night, so we took off our shoes and went for a walk on the beach, hand in hand. After a while we stopped and faced each other. He slid his hand behind my waist, and pulled me to him. Then he took his other hand and put it on my cheek, turning my face to his. I looked deep into his eyes, trying somehow to will my desire to him. It seemed there was some sort of celestial connection.

As we gazed into each others eyes, we were so close that I could feel his breath mingle with mine. He gently touched his lips on mine. This was my first kiss and it was all new territory for me. I was dizzy with desire. With our bodies pressed together and our mouths in an unbroken kiss, I could feel his tongue searching to enter my mouth. I opened to receive his probing tongue, and then touched it with my own. We kissed for what seemed like hours.

Back in the car, the tinted windows were steamed from our body heat and that gave us extra privacy. As we continued to kiss, he progressed to caressing my breasts, and pinching my sensitive nipples through my clothing. It was the first time anyone touched my titty. It felt like electricity, causing me shivers.

I unbuttoned my top, and without hesitation, he expertly unclasped my bra. It was so erotic to feel his hands on me, I discarded any pretense of modesty. He pulled down the straps, allowing him to expose my hyper-sensitive breasts.

"You're so beautiful," he panted, as he cupped me.

When he flicked my nipples with his tongue, my juices were flowing like I had never experienced before. I was so hot and wet from his probing touches. Chuck played me like a fine instrument. This was the next best thing to heaven. He took turns sucking and nipping my nipples, while he was rubbing my pussy through the cloth of my panties. My wetness was soaking his exploring fingers. It was apparent he was no novice at this. I did nothing to stop him as he whispered sweet things in my ear.

"Chuck, my dress will get all wet and my mom will know," I moaned, softly.

"Do you want to stop?" he replied, softly kissing my neck.

"No! Help me take it off." I held up my arms and he slid it off, putting it in back seat.

There I was, naked, except for my panties, with a virtual stranger. I was more concerned my father's seats would stain than losing my virtue. Chuck said he had a solution, and that was to clean the drip at its source. He then bent over and buried his head in my lap, sucking the flow of juices through my panties. Oh my God! That was incredible! I had no clue yet about shaving or trimming my pubic hair, so he was trying to negotiate my bush and pantie material at the same time. To make things easier, I lifted my hips and let him slide my panties off.

When I woke that morning, I had no clue I would be fully naked, with a man I just met licking my pussy in my father's car. This was either meant to be, or I was a wanton whore ... or both. His tongue darted here and there, touching all the right places, probing, and exploring. He parted my labia and sucked in my clit. It felt so much better with him touching me than doing it myself. I could feel an intensity building in me, wanting to burst forth.

"Ohhh, Chuck! Don't stop! Ahhh!" I erupted in my first mind-blowing orgasm with a shudder.

It was incredible! After I calmed down, Chuck helped me get my clothes back on and straighten up.

"Thank you! That was so much better than I ever dreamed. Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Well ...."He unzipped his fly, pulling out his big, erect cock. This was a night of firsts for me - my first date, my first kiss, my first orgasm, and now I was looking at my first cock. It was big, and it was pretty.

"I want to fuck you. Climb on my lap and make me a happy man."

"I can't, Chuck... I'm a virgin."

"No fucking way!"

"Way! I am going to be a virgin till my wedding night. What else can I do to help you?"

"Okay... Kiss it!"

"Ewww, gross," I replied, but he put his hand around my head and pulled me down to it.

"Open your mouth," he commanded. I opened my mouth.

"Kiss the head," I did. It was salty.

"Lick it behind the back side," I did, and he moaned.

"Put it in your mouth and suck it up and down," I did, and it grew.

"Go faster and deeper," I did, but gagged.

"Play with my nuts," I squeezed them.

"Ahhhhh, I am going to cum. Swallow it all because I don't want to ruin your dad's car."

He flooded my mouth with cum, adding blow-job to my list of firsts. I was having a hard time trying to swallow it all, but it was not as gross as I thought it would be. In fact, I thought I could get used to this.

"Good girl. You're a natural. Let's get you home. I will stop along the way to get you a Coke to wash out your mouth. Don't breathe on your mom. She will know the smell."

We arrived home about a quarter to twelve. I felt like Cinderella with Prince Charming. We stopped to kiss on the front porch. I pushed up on my tip-toes, looked him in the eyes, and just as our lips touched, the door opened with my mom standing there.

Mom said, "I take it you had fun."

"Yes Ma'am," Chuck replied.

"It was amazing!" I stated, probably revealing too much excitement.

Mom was a wise woman and knew there was more going on here than met the eyes.

Chuck asked if he could take me out again, and my mom said, "She is eighteen and can do what she wants." That amazed me. I couldn't believe Mom actually said that.

We saw each other almost daily after that. Chuck and Dad became like best friends. Dad was a knowledgeable mechanic and helped Chuck repair his car. Chuck is amazing with wood-working, and built beautiful book-cases for Mom and Dad.

Chuck proposed to me on our second month of dating with a ring and everything. We went to his apartment where he made love to me without intercourse, honoring my wedding-bed wish. I remember seeing him completely naked for the first time. He was like a God. I met my match - a person as pretty as me. He was not just fit, but well-toned. His abs rippled and his arms were strong and muscular.

When he slid down his shorts, his cock was huge and ready. I knew for me to stay a virgin before our wedding, there would be a lot of cock-sucking. He taught me well, so gentle and patient. He showed me how to hold my climax to intensify my orgasm. He taught me how to pleasure him in the same way. He was a good teacher and I was his eager student. Our honeymoon would be spectacular.

On the night of the proposal, Chuck came in with me to talk with my folks. He did not leave it up to me to tell my parents on my own. My Dad had gone to bed and my mom had to go get him. They came back to the living room with my dad wearing a robe.

"Don't tell me you're going to ask to marry my daughter?"

I held up my left hand and showed them the ring.

Chuck answered, "Yes sir! I want to spend the rest of my life with your daughter. I love her, and we are right for each other."

"If we say no, I suppose she will marry you any way?" Dad asked.

I answered for Chuck, "Yes I will! I love him."

"Well then, welcome to the family, son, ... and never call me 'Sir' again."

We were married three months later in my parents' garden. I had a custom gown, six brides-maids, a band, catered food, and an open bar. Chuck's mom came to the wedding also. His dad was dead. There were so many people dancing and celebrating our marriage, I was so happy. My mom went all out sparing no expense. I really liked Chuck's mom, Virginia. She gave us some nice gifts - not very expensive, but I knew that it was all she could afford on a widow's income.

12