Beginnings, Foreplay and Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie's hands worked a gentle back rub for me. It was somewhere short of a massage, but it felt very good. She did eventually massage my shoulders for several minutes.

Very gently, I fondled her breasts, well aware that this was in fact a sensitive area for all women. Soon I sat back into the couch, and Carrie slid off my lap and remained intimately close to me. Somewhat naturally, without conscious effort, my eyes drifted to her crotch; I took in a patch of dark hair, neither long nor short, straight but not standing up.

"You've got some bush there," I observed quietly.

"I do. I grow it moderately, keep the length in check. You'd think maintenance would be a pain, but I've discovered not, really," she replied.

"May I?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure. I've never had a guy touch me there with his hands. A couple guys I've been with, I got laid, so they had their cocks in my snatch, but they've never necessarily been interested in my pubic hair."

"I mostly prefer clean-shaven, but if a woman has a little hair there, it's tempting to feel it, at least for me," I said. I slid my hand down across her bladder and spread my fingers through the wide tuft of hair below it. For the next few minutes, I rubbed through the hair with long, gentle strokes, mindful not to pull on it. Carrie settled back, letting me work.

Shortly, I stopped and withdrew my hand. Carrie spoke up after a few more minutes. "Um, look, Todd, I'm going to let loose a number two," she said, standing up.

"You think I could join you?" I asked. "It's up to you. If you rather I didn't, I won't hold it against you."

"Well, you may as well. It's the only way to know how I'm gonna feel about things. I suppose if I can pee with you, I can take a dump besides."

We navigated into the downstairs bath. Carrie lifted the lid on the toilet and sat. I entered and closed the door. Carrie suggested I show skin from the waist down. I did so.

"Now, you want to sit with me?"

"If you think there's room and your legs can handle it," I said.

"There's room. I think it'll work," she decided. I stood facing her and stepped over. With a leg to either side, I parked myself on her upper thighs. Surprisingly, Carrie leaned forward just a little and wrapped her arms around me, head on my shoulder. I felt her breathing gently.

We sat for a couple of minutes. As I was about to ask if she was too uncomfortable, I felt her inhale and exhale. Then I heard a long, loud raspberry squelch.

I checked Carrie's face. She was a little slack-jawed and her eyes a little wide. The gas subsided. Carrie took another breath, then cranked out more gas, matching her first effort.

"I should be embarrassed. But I'm not. That felt really good. If I can do that with you here, taking a shit shouldn't be too hard. And you didn't run away," she noted.

She proceeded to relax and slump into me. We sat for a couple more minutes. Shortly I could feel her abdominal muscles working and her breathing changed a bit. I was about to tell her not to force it, but she relaxed again.

"You're not in a hurry?" she asked me.

"No. Rushing things is bad. Take your time," I said. This was Thursday evening. We'd likely end up together Friday after work and see plenty of each other through the weekend.

Carrie went in and out with a deep breath; as she exhaled, I felt her tense just a little. Then I was hearing the quiet squelch of her load sliding from her anus, My erection strained. I heard Carrie's crap drop into the toilet bowl.Wow. Fuck. I just was up close and personal with a lady while she took a dump,I thought as the process finished.

Very suddenly, I felt an urge to come. I doubted I could hold it back. "God, Carrie. I feel like I gotta shoot my load," I said in a rush.

"Oh, ummmm...." Carrie said aloud. That was it. It was coming now. I grabbed my member and pushed the end down toward her bush. I let the tip just touch into the hair, and then the load was loose. My penis trembled as it emptied, and then squirted another short shot before I knew for sure I was done.

I slumped toward Carrie, groaning. "Shit. I didn't expect that," I said.

She looked down at her slimy mass of pubic hair. Suddenly she was chuckling. "What a mess. Thanks, Todd," she said, looking at me with a little mischief in her face. I felt compelled and apologized again.

I stood up. She pointed me to the sink and vanity. Inside were washcloths and a couple small towels. "Wash your cock," she said. I did, thoroughly, while she wiped her ass.

"I suppose you might want to have a look. Maybe you like a nice-size log?"

"Size is kinda appealing," I admitted, drying before I stepped over. Resting in the toilet bowl was a thick, dark load about maybe six inches long. It looked soft and smelled a tad ripe with a hint of sulfur.

Figuring I was done, Carrie dropped the lid and flushed. She stepped to the sink and cleaned the mess I'd left in her nether regions. I claimed my clothes. Carrie replaced hers as we returned to the living room.

I told her I should probably be on my way. I thanked her profusely for exercising one of my kinky fantasies. She suggested we get home tomorrow, have dinner away from each other, and reunite by six-thirty or seven. I agreed and took my leave. I watched a little TV and hit the sack.

Chapter Two

Friday dragged more than most. I closed two projects and had a good start on a third before quitting time rolled around. I headed home and got some things set for my dinner. Half an hour before I planned on sitting down to tacos, there was a knock on my door. I suspected Carrie would be on the other side. I was right.

"Hey, Todd," she greeted me. "I know we said we'd see each other after dinner. That's still my plan, but I feel like I gotta unload again. Thought you might want to join me for round two," she added.

"Um. Ok, sure," I decided. My choice of clothes was ok if things got a little messy. Mostly, I was surprised at her forwardness. But I departed and locked the house. Thankfully nothing was cooking yet.

We walked across to her place. Shoes were left at the door. We entered the bath. Carrie shed her clothing completely, and I lost my shorts and boxers. If I was surprised by the casual, forward nature of Carrie's invitation to join her right now, I was about to be surprised again.

"So I had a thought. You admitted you find the act of a woman relieving herself erotic, and we know it generates a reaction. Might you enjoy watching the act happen? What if the result physically contacted your person? We know you liked being pissed on. What if I shit in your lap? I even have a way to deal with the mess," Carrie said.

That was a bit of a jump; but I admitted within myself that I would probably let her try just that with me; and I said as much to her now. Upon my admission, Carrie stepped in close and put her arms around me. She suggested I do the same and stay nice and close. I did.

She proceeded to trumpet a pair of long reports of gas from her butt. I discovered a whiff of sulfur.

"Ok," Carrie said, stepping away, "go ahead and have a seat." I did. She ducked out and around the corner from the bath to come up with a well-used navy-colored towel. This she draped across my lap. With her back to me she positioned herself and lowered her ass toward my upper legs.

I enjoyed the view of her nicely formed cheeks. I held her by the waist. "Yeah, that's good," she decided. She let her legs hold her up. She relaxed. In a couple of minutes, she sighed. I sensed more than saw her anus open. She was a little low over the target, making sure not to miss the towel or my lap. She was up high enough I would see the turd come out and into my lap, though.

I didn't have long to wait. Carrie took a slow breath, and she started to push. Very shortly I noticed the end of a pending load drooping from her anus. Carrie groaned quietly, letting her dump slide out. The very end was thick and a touch hard, but as things progressed, the turd softened and grew in length, to several inches.

Carrie's dump tapered off, drooping onto the towel, then dropping completely free. I estimated it was more than six inches long. Resting in my lap, it felt warm and smelled intensely earthy, not in an outwardly offensive way; but then again, 'pleasant' wasn't a properly descriptive word, either.

My cock was fully hard, almost painfully so. I stared at what Carrie had produced and left in my lap. There was a bit of weight to it.Damn, a woman just dropped a load in my lap. Yeah, I liked it,I admitted to myself.

Carrie turned to observe the result of her efforts. "It's ok if I take it off your lap?" she asked. I told her yes. I'd had enough time to appreciate it. She gathered the towel carefully, and I stood up and moved. She stepped over and tipped her deposit into the toilet bowl. She wiped and flushed, gathered the towel, took it out of the bath, and I heard a lid slam after a couple of minutes. Right into the wash, probably. Sure enough, the machine started. Carrie returned.

"All right. We definitely need to talk that over," she said, "but let's part company for a while, eat and shower, then see each other later." I agreed, and we parted ways.

I did eat and shower, deciding to let Carrie come to me when she had things squared away. I did dishes, and sat in my living room with my current book. That lasted about fifteen minutes, and I answered Carrie's knock at my door.

We journeyed into her living room and parked on her couch. She initiated the conversation. "I should be embarrassed. We're conditioned to that in this world. The toilet is a private thing. For me, it still will be in daily life.

"But you presented your 'fetish' very logically, and I pissed on your lap earlier. Weird as it was on the surface, I went willingly because I knew you weren't some crazy bastard with a screw loose. Peeing for you wasn't hard. Shitting wasn't necessarily easy, but it went smoothly.

"Surprisingly, I wasn't nervous. Halfway through making my delivery, I started wondering what you must be feeling like. I continued, then I started to grasp it. I left a load in your lap; it grew out of me. As that thought happened, my body let the mass of poop physically get bigger until it was out. I started to feel the eroticism in the act, and in the result. Bottom line, it felt good, it was good for me, and I felt calm and satisfied knowing you enjoyed yourself.

"Probably most notably, any hesitation to get kinky with you is gone. Nothing bad happened. Nothing was forced on me. I know what it takes now, and it turns out we both get something out of it," Carrie finished.

I sat slack-jawed at her basic response, then at its elaborate turns. She'd done it, for me, because she chose to, but her reaction was unexpected, yet pretty easily accepted by her, in a way she didn't necessarily anticipate. Her apprehension had dissipated.

I said, "You should know I won't expect regular and frequent get-togethers to indulge my fetish. But there have been times I've felt a need, to put it simply."

"Sure. Life will go on, and I won't think you're weird. No reason for things to be weird between us. We can socialize, and what happens, happens. No need to go really deep into analyzing things," Carrie pointed out.

I marveled. "I don't know what to say."

"It doesn't have to be complicated. Anger and disbelief don't have to be the foremost feelings. If a person goes to someone they're a little familiar with, to talk about something, it doesn't have to go bad right away. In a lot of instances it would. People make snap judgments. But people are hung up on doing that, and on the emotions they feel when they do. Knowing you a little, I told myself more than once to hear you out. Or read you out.

"But now I have a question for you. Was the bathroom stuff the only thing that turned you on or got the response you were hoping for? What about the basics of our encounters to this point?"

"Said activities probably brought out the most intense response. But no. The hot tub was nice. Letting you sit on my lap was good. And the back rub was great. I'd love to have someone around to do that regularly. Kissing was fun," I told her.

"Well, you certainly are very good with your hands. I've never had anyone rub my snatch. That was very nice. And you're quite good at fondling my knockers. It felt good, to say the least," Carrie said.

We settled into the comfortable couch and Carrie turned on the TV. 'National Treasure' was on one of the cable networks. I ended up leaning toward Carrie, and she let my head rest on her shoulder. Her near hand snaked down my thigh to my knee, rubbing gently at times. My penis responded mildly.

Eventually, Carrie asked if I would spend the night and most of Saturday, and sleep over until Sunday. I said I would. During a commercial, I scrambled back to my abode to gather the basics, then returned. I put my toiletries into the main bath. I stepped into her bedroom and slid into my pajamas, walked back out, and resettled on the couch.

Apparently wanting to continue mild doses of affection between the planned highlights of the weekend, Carrie soon proceeded to spread her legs and physically pulled me into her lap. She put her arms around me and settled back, letting me rest against her.

My hands found hers. She carefully draped her legs over mine. Her body heat seeped through the fabric of her nightwear. Once again, I registered her closeness and enjoyed it.

We finished out the movie in this fashion. When it concluded, Carrie let me loose and I brushed my teeth. She took her turn.

"We can share the bed for a couple of nights. Doesn't mean anything has to happen," she pointed out.

"Something tells me it might," I countered. She laughed.

At the moment, I was on the floor taking an inventory, making sure I had everything I might even possibly need for the weekend. Not that home was miles away if I needed anything.

Behind me, I sensed Carrie drawing the bed down. Then I felt her footsteps on the floor moving back toward me. My ears registered the faint sound of fabric brushing skin.

I turned toward her as her PJ bottoms dropped over my head. I pulled them off. She was right there, stock still, wearing black, one piece sheer fabric panties, and topless.

Her crotch was inches from my face, behind the fabric. She took one more half-step. One hand reached out and gently rounded the back of my head and carefully pushed it toward her vagina.

I didn't resist. I let her be the guide until I was face first in the wide front of her panties. She stood square to me, sliding her other hand around behind my head.

Holding things as they were, Carrie worked her hips and pelvis forward and back, left and right, rubbing herself across my face. She continued for several minutes, and I let myself enjoy it as I became semi-hard.

Carrie reached down at one point and made sure her actions were having some effect. They were, and she gently groped my penis for a couple of minutes.

I slid my PJ bottoms and boxers off. Carrie removed her hands and went over to sit on the bed. When I followed and was seated next to her, she carefully moved over and lowered herself onto my lap. She leaned toward me and pushed my face toward her tits.

For a couple of minutes, I gently worked my face around; then I switched to using my hands to rub and grope and fondle, gently. So it went for several minutes. Eventually, Carrie's hands worked at rubbing my back again, something short of a massage, same as she had done earlier. Like the first time, it definitely felt good.

Several minutes later, back rub complete, she kissed me deeply, sliding her tongue deep into my mouth. I reciprocated as best I could. Getting off my lap, Carrie's hand again found my dick, still aroused. She knelt, rubbed it a few times, and planted two long, sucking kisses on my upended shaft.

She looked at me and grinned. She stood, and moved close. I reached forward and carefully took hold of the waistline of her panties and slid them down past her knees, where the landed on the floor. I kissed her pussy twice, then gently sucked her labia for a minute. One of my hands rubbed her trimmed bush.

Deciding we were finished, Carrie stepped out of her panties, I put my boxers on, and we slid into bed after securing the house for the night. A completely nude Carrie spooned into me, loosely draping her arms across my torso as we fell asleep.

chapter three

Saturday dawned clear, and both of us were up and about by 7:30 a.m. We had scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and fruit for breakfast. Teeth were brushed. Carrie treated me to another long, gentle kiss.

She then suggested both of us would wait with showers until she sat down and pushed out a load for the day, probably sometime after lunch.

"Such crude talk from the woman," I scolded sarcastically.

"Well, observe. From this point on, when I shit, I'm shitting on you. I swear, making that first delivery in your lap was what made that turd as big as it was, and I ain't going back. I might as well give you something to really enjoy. You might even acknowledge my prowess for dropping logs," she finished.

"That's probably true," I admitted.

We wandered out onto the deck, each with a small glass of juice and a bottle of water. I had my book, and Carrie sat observing her small backyard with a pair of flower beds, one featuring two colors of roses. We soaked up some sun for over an hour, and took a short walk.

We returned into the living room. Carrie put last night's load of towels in the dryer, and a load of clothes in the washer. When the towels were done, she put them away, and moved the clothes to the dryer.

Upon coming back to where I was, she announced that she had to pee. We descended to the downstairs bath, where she asked if I was okay just saddling up for the ride; she said she would probably pee again when we showered, and that would be aimed at me. I agreed.

Carrie flipped the lid on the toilet, slid her denim shorts and panties to her ankles, and helped me step in close enough to sit down with her. This time she sat and spread her legs, and tucked me between them in front of her. It proved to be a little close, but workable.

Carrie leaned into me just a little, her breasts pushing gently into my back below my shoulder blades. I felt her slump as she relaxed to let her bladder empty. Eventually, her stream started, and within a couple of seconds grew strong enough to beat forcefully into the toilet water for close to probably ten seconds. Then it tapered off and stopped.

Sitting there as I was, I noted Carrie's well-toned thighs holding me in place somewhat. Her hands looped around and rested in my lap. These two things started my erection. Then her pee started hitting the water in the toilet bowl. After listening for just a couple of seconds, I was fully hard. Carrie let one hand gently wrap around my shaft, and very slowly and gently, she rubbed up and down repeatedly. She continued for a couple of minutes after she'd stopped emptying her bladder.

Her lips sucked gently at the right side of my neck as her hand stopped working on my cock. She parted her legs, and I caught just a faint whiff of urine as I took my cue and moved so she could wipe. She did, then stood and closed the toilet before flushing. Out of habit, I washed my hands after Carrie took her turn. With both of us standing at the sink, she initiated another kiss while she held me gently at the waist.

I reciprocated, meeting her lips and letting her get her tongue in my mouth. Both of her hands slid down to my ass. She pushed me gently toward her pelvis, continuing the kiss. My dick began to dance again.

"Not taking much to get you hard," Carrie noted as our lips parted.