Beginnings of a Three Hole Slut

Story Info
A young woman finds a new love for double penetration.
1.6k words
4.05
94.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I exit the bar in my small town I wave goodbye to my friends pulling down the short skirt of my skintight dress. My breasts become nearly exposed with the nipples barely covered and seductively hard from the cold weather. The bottom of my dress rides up again barely covering my round tight ass as I walk to my car in the alleyway in my 6 inch heels. I probably should've worn a bra or at least some underwear but didn't see the need at the time.

The streets are deserted and I pull out my keys ready to go home. My car is parked in an alleyway about a block from the bar and I walk through the night nervously. I'm dressed the wrong way to be wandering around the streets alone at night. As I turn the corner expecting a robber to come out I am pleased to find no one is there and relax. My ass is now partially exposed as I continue my trek and I give up on fighting it. I'm almost to my car and no one is around to see or care. The alleyway is darker and somehow quieter than the street and I get a strange feeling of being watched. My car is parked in the back of the alley in front of the tall brick wall and I'm now surrounded by buildings on three sides. I feel much safer knowing the way I came is clear and let my guard down at last.

As I approach my car I hear a shuffle and jump before being pinned belly down to the hood of my car by two very strong hands. I attempt to scream and another hand clamps around my mouth. I start writhing and fighting the best I can by kicking out but the men evade my assaults easily. They all laugh deeply and menacingly as they restrain my wrists behind my back and blindfold me. I hear what seems like six voices and realize I'm too outnumbered to fight back. I continue to struggle anyways.

"This one is feisty isn't she?"

"Mmhmm breaking her in is going to be good."

"What should we do with her first boss?"

"I have an idea..."

They all begin saying vulgar things about me and I realize what this is. I fight against the first man harder and manage to throw him off me and attempt to run before being tripped by another. They pick me up roughly and push me to my knees. I try to scream but it's stifled by a huge stiff cock being shoved down my throat. I can't manage to move my jaw to bite the gargantuan cock and begin to choke. I struggle against his hands as he holds my head in place and begins fucking my throat hard. I gag and spit but it only seems to egg him on more. The other men begin to cheer and I hear zippers come undone. The sound of hands fapping against cocks fills the air and they all grunt as my assailant takes over my struggling body. My massive triple D swollen breasts bounce heavily and grow sore from the constant jiggle. He suddenly releases me and I gasp for air only to be cut short by the next cock. The men swarm around me excitedly awaiting their turn. The next man doesn't take as long and releases me quickly before a new huge cock enters my throat as deeply as possible. Vulgar words continue to be thrown out at me and I fight against each man ignoring my increasingly wet pussy.

Finally, as the last cock presses against my lips I manage to break free and attempt to run. The men laugh as I fall onto the hood of my car again and they pin me down once more. I feel the same massive hands as before run up and down my body and they all appraise their catch. Soon every hand was on me and they groped every inch of my body as I trembled under their touch. My pussy grows involuntarily wet and I moan quietly.

"The bitch seems to like it." one man says slapping my ass and growling at its jiggle.

They laugh and one man kneels behind me. He runs his hands slowly from my ankles to my ass licking me along the way. I whimper and his hands lift up my skirt hungrily. He growls in approval before running his tongue from my clit to my asshole. He licks in this manner over and over again thoroughly enjoying my taste. I writhe against his mouth smothering his face. The next two men raise me up and release my breasts from the tight dress and begin suckling on them hungrily with occasional nips of their teeth. I moan again and they suck harder. Another man comes behind me and kneels joining in on the licking. They settle on one licking my pussy and the other licking my ass. My juices are flowing uncontrollably now and my nipples are rock hard and more sensitive than ever. The final man stands on the hood and shoves his cock in my throat and fucks me harder than the rest. I recognize him as the sixth man that I originally cheated out of a blow job. Chills run up and down my body as they enjoy my flesh.

They all slurp and grunt devouring my body for their pleasure. The man licking my pussy raises up and presses his cock against the entrance to my cunt. I squeal against the cock in my throat begging for him to not enter there. I begin to fear STDs and pregnancy but he cares not. They all ignore me as I buck and fight and only seem to be egged on. He enters me as hard and fast as possible and begins pounding my pussy purposely torturing me. The other man that enjoyed my ass climbs onto the car and shoves his dry cock in my ass and pounds it without mercy as I scream. Tears run down my face and I attempt to buck them off but the men sucking my tits begin biting and slapping my cleavage distracting me from the pain in my ass. They all grow rougher and the cock in my throat pounds harder. One man leaves my tit and he climbs on top of the car between the two men taking my body as theirs. They pause only to allow the new man entry to my ass and I find myself double penetrated. I scream for mercy as the cocks begin ramming me harder and deeper and I feel myself draining. The man on my breasts slides under me never allowing his lips to leave my tits and shoves his cock into my pussy. I stop screaming seeing as it's no use. I continue to fight against their hold though refusing to give into my pleasure as my body is being used. The final man jumps in front of me and shoves his cock in my mouth as well.

Now all my holes are double penetrated and I finally submit to their use of me. I moan like the good whore I am and take my fucking. My pussy grows wet and I find myself leaning into the cocks that claim me. My holes stretch and I find a new kind of pleasure entering my body and the moans grow louder. All the men begin to laugh and grunt louder at my encouragement. They ram me mercilessly rotating occasionally and I writhe in a new way. As each man changes positions I have an intense orgasm. They all spank me and slap me abusing me in whatever way they see fit. I'm their toy, their dirty three hole slut, I am their dirty little sex slave and only exist for their use. They pull my hair and choke me within an inch of unconsciousness.

As they make the last rotation I feel my body tremble with ecstasy as my largest orgasm of the night escapes me. I erupt with juices that flow over all the cocks inside me and it seems to lube their assault so that they may move faster. I scream with pleasure against the cocks in my throat and buck hard. The first man to cum is in my mouth and he orders me not to swallow. They all leave my holes at the same time and throw me roughly to the ground. I instinctively get on my knees and open my mouth. I feel my sore overused asshole gaping and my pussy feels just as wide and empty. I whimper wishing I had more. The men surround me moaning as they jack off to my thoroughly fucked and broken form. I hear one man shudder and groan as he shoves the tip of his cock against my lips allowing his load fill my mouth. Two more follow suit and I feel my cheeks fill. The last two struggle and race to finish slapping their cocks against my face warning me not to drop an ounce of cum. I obey knowing I'll be sorry if I don't. They finally cum and the men all grunt with a sense of achievement. I widen my mouth to show off my prize and they clap for their new show pony and toy.

One man approaches me, "Say hello to your new masters, whore. I hope you enjoy being our toy for the rest of your dirty life. Swallow it now!"

My pussy grows wet as I oblige and the men all yank me up. I hear keys rattle and I am shuffled to the back of the car the trunk opens and I am thrown in. As the car starts I know I am headed for a new dangerous and dirty life. I can't wait to please my masters and be used again.