Behaving Badly

Story Info
What jealousy weaves...
8.5k words
3.14
20.6k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally was exhausted from travelling; she gladly dumped her bags on the floor and flopped down onto her bed. She was home from college for the summer. She hoped this summer would be a good one for everyone, especially Taylor and Lorie.

Taylor had been her best friend since kindergarten and she lived right next door to Ally. Taylor had two mothers, instead of a mother and a father -- her mothers were gay.

Theirs was a strange family to other people, but to Taylor and Ally it was normal. Even though her own mother, Claire was divorced and heterosexual. Lorie and Georgia had been a couple for twenty-six years, all of them happy. The only drama they ever had was the drama Taylor caused, she had both of them wrapped around her little fingers since birth, the only arguments (they called it differences) they had were about Taylor's discipline. As soon as Taylor figured that out, she used it to manipulate her parents even more. Like any good child would.

By the time they reached high school Ally didn't care what people said about her friend, and she staunchly supported Taylor when kids became mean. Her standard first punch was always that those parents who had ignorant children needed to see how badly they had stuffed up their own children before commenting on the morality of the house Taylor was raised in.

Taylor's life collapsed in on itself ten days before Christmas. She had debated coming home for Christmas but Lorie had insisted; the whole family was going to be there. Her conscience won and she boarded a flight home that landed in a snowstorm. Georgia had driven to the airport to fetch her. Taylor waited and waited and then finally called home, where Lorie picked up. Georgia should have arrived hours ago. Lorie told her to have her name announced and then wait at the announcement desk until Georgia found her.

Georgia never arrived and Lorie came out to fetch her as it became dark. They rode home in silence, the tension and worry showing on their faces in exact replicas of one another. The scowl around the mouth, the forehead drawn down into a frown and their sable eyebrows turning down at the inside corner. They were both worried. They began phoning around and Lorie called the hospitals as well, but before they found out anything, two police officers knocked at the door and changed their lives forever.

There was no Christmas, only a funeral. Taylor argued about going back to school but Ally promised her that Claire would look after Lorie until they returned and the rest of the family bonded together and just about forced her.

Taylor called her mother every night and Ally and Taylor spoke just about every day, even though they attended different colleges.

The crying had slowed down to a weekly cry, but Ally could sense Taylor's mom hadn't lived a day past that day. She merely functioned, like a body without a heart.

Ally felt like she owed Taylor and Lorie this summer. Last summer had only been six months down the line. Taylor and her mom were still grieving and Ally's mother had broken up with her boyfriend and gone back to drinking gin. When one of her college friends invited her on a party trip a month before school started, Ally bolted for the door.

All three of them, Claire, Lorie and Taylor were wrapped in their own grief and misery and Ally didn't think she was helping anyone. That was the main reason she felt she owed them this summer, because she ran like a coward last summer.

She got up and went downstairs to where Claire was getting food ready in the kitchen. She noted the half glass of gin on the counter and sighed loudly.

"How is she?" Ally asked.

Claire scowled.

"It's rough. One step forward, two steps back."

"So setting her up on date would be a no-go?"

"Definitely not. Taylor and Lorie are joining us for dinner. Is that okay?"

"Sure! I was going to head over and see that they both got something in their stomachs anyway."

Ally helped Claire prepare dinner and when Lorie and Taylor arrived, they had a bottle of wine with their food. Ally didn't think Lorie looked half as bad as last year, she wondered if her mother was exaggerating as an excuse to keep peddling gin as medication for grief. After they watched some television, Lorie announced she was going to go home.

"Why don't you guys sleep over?" Ally suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." Claire seconded her daughter.

Lorie became fussy about sleeping in her own bed.

"Rubbish, can you remember when I was small and you slept with me in my bed when you were baby-sitting me Aunt Lorie? Because you had no hassles about sleeping in your own bed then. I used to love those times. Right now I need a little cuddling from my second mother. I haven't seen you all year."

Ally could manipulate Lorie anyway she wanted to. Claire always said Ally could get more out of Lorie than Taylor could.

"It's fine with me; Tay, you and I will cuddle tonight and tell each other stories about boys." Claire winked at Lorie as she said this.

"But Ally is straight too..." Lorie argued.

"Yes, but Ally doesn't mind not talking about boys." Ally replied.

"Good, it's settled then." Claire said firmly.

"Come 'Mother' bed time."

Ally was pulling Lorie to her feet; she relented and shook her head laughing. Ally quickly looked back at Taylor. She was coming back to them, changed, but the same. Taylor looked at her gratefully.

They made their way upstairs. Ally handed Lorie a t-shirt and shorts to sleep in and went to the bathroom to undress herself. She took off her blouse at the entrance to her bathroom and dropped it next to her laundry basket, too tired to care whether it was in it or next to it.

She took off her bra next; Lorie examined her breasts in the full-length mirror on her bathroom door. She plumped her breasts and turned from side to side trying to decide if they were big and round enough. Facing the mirror again she tweaked her nipples into little hard points, yes, that looked better. She caressed her breasts softly as she admired them, they could have been a lot worse, like Bonny Scholtemeier she thought, little bee-stings that made her look twelve.

She shrugged her jeans off and standing in only her g-string panty, she ran a critical eye over her thighs and turned to see if her butt was still perky. She lowered her g-string seductively, as if she was stripping for someone. Daintily she stepped out of it and threw it towards the bin with her toe. She spread her legs and looked at her pussy; yes it was still smooth from yesterday's shave.

Her pink little clit still stuck out like a little pink button when she pulled her pussy-lips apart. Once long ago she had accidentally seen Claire's clit. It was huge and it looked very erotic to Ally, she had hoped her clit would eventually be as big as Claire's but it hadn't happened so far, even though she masturbated it regularly.

Ally turned off the light to the bathroom and got into bed with Lorie, who was already falling asleep.

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" Ally asked as Lorie opened her sleepy eyes.

"No. Just a little tired that's all."

Ally leaned over, kissed Lorie on her forehead, and gave her a hug. Lorie squeezed her arm and then turned onto her stomach; she was asleep before Ally switched the lamp off. Ally sighed and turned into Lorie's side, she let her thoughts take her where they wanted. She thought about a friend from college with whom she studied regularly.

He had not asked her out yet and she wanted him to; as she was pondering this, she heard faint creaking coming from down the hall. Almost like a rhythmic creak. She was curious and crept naked into the hall towards the creaking.

It was coming from Claire's room. She crept up to the door and bent down to look through the keyhole. Her mouth fell open in surprise. It was the bedpost creaking because Claire was holding on to it while she rode a stack of pillows with a blue vibrator laying flat in the middle.

Without even thinking about it, Ally's hand slipped down to her pussy and she started to touch herself. As she was peeping through the keyhole, she saw Taylor lying back on the bed, watching Claire and playing with her own pussy.

That turned Ally on and she licked her lips as she got horny and matched Taylor's rubbing with her own. She needed little imagination to picture Taylor rubbing her pussy for her.

Claire was panting, and thrusting her pussy onto the vibrator, riding it back and forth. Ally watched Claire's big, round breasts bouncing as she was thrusting. They would slap together and then pull apart; she had brown nipples, big, brown, long nipples. Ally wished she could reach a nipple with her fingers and pull it and tweak it and suck it. She looked back at Taylor; she was pinching her own nipple just like Ally wanted. Ally spread her legs wider and bent them, she liked to rub herself vigorously, she loved rubbing her clit fast because it would get hard and then she would feel that feeling like her tummy was flipping, it just got better from there until she climaxed.

Claire was cumming, Ally could see it, her face was squeezed together in concentration, it almost looked like she was in pain, and her knuckles were white around the bedpost. She heard Claire grunting and then arching her back and jerking back and forth over the vibrator as she came. She was trying her best to cum quietly and Ally could barely hear her moan through the door.

Ally felt her tummy flip and pussy gush and she groaned silently into her bent arm, which she had stuffed against her mouth. She jammed two fingers into her cunt, and banged herself extending her climax. She only slowed her finger fucking when her pussy stopped clenching. She was trying to breathe as deeply and silently as possible. She didn't want her mom to hear her. When she could focus again she looked through the keyhole again she saw Claire lying back next to Taylor, they were sharing a deep embrace and a passionate kiss.

As Ally went back to her room, it occurred to her that Claire and Taylor looked far too relaxed together for this to be the first time something happened between them. Right under her nose with her best friend, Ally was angry and envious. She felt betrayed, how long had this been going on? On top of that they lied by omission by not telling her. She knew she was being childish and petty, but so much had happened in the last two years, she needed to know that her mom and friend had not changed. Yet they had. That worrying thought kept her awake for another hour until she finally fell asleep.

Breakfast was uncomfortable to say the least. Ally was shooting glares at Taylor and Claire and the two of them exchanged more than one worried glance. Obviously, they thought Trish knew something. Lorie noticed the atmosphere as well.

"Did I miss something?" She asked Claire.

"Like what?" Ally asked frowning.

"No Lorie, Ally is in a foul mood for some reason." Claire said frowning at Trish.

At that moment, Ally realized she was making things uncomfortable for Lorie as well, that left a bitter taste in her mouth and she made up her mind to keep Lorie out of it and confront Taylor and Claire later.

After breakfast, Ally asked Lorie to go the mall with her. Taylor looked at her and Ally had to say something to indicate she wanted to go alone with Lorie.

"We'll go and look for beach wear, you two keep yourselves busy and we'll be back by lunch. It's a perfect day to go to the beach, I'm sure Lorie would like not being in her house."

"Shall I get take-out?" Claire asked, glancing at Taylor again.

"Why not? How about pizza?" Lorie suggested and they all agreed.

Somewhere between her house and the mall, Ally decided on two things. One -- she was going to get Taylor drunk and then fuck her, and once she had that leverage in place, she was going to force her mother to become Lorie's fuck buddy. The selfish bitches had been fucking all this time while Lorie was left on her own to grieve.

After they had spent two hours combing the mall for the sexiest beachwear they could find, Ally bought several bottles of alcohol, she made sure there was a bottle of gin for her mother and Taylor's favorite rum. She shuddered, just thinking about the taste of rum. Lorie wasn't much of a drinker; however, Ally knew Claire had been plying her with the stuff. Gin was Claire's answer to emotional pain. Bearing Claire in mind she settled for a six-pack of premixed cocktails for Lorie, alcohol percentage 23%. Perfect. Ally got herself premixed vodka and lime, alcohol percentage 12.5%. It was guaranteed to make her the soberest person for the day, so that she could set her plan into motion.

"Hey all, hey we're baack." Ally yelled as she entered her house with Lorie trailing behind.

Claire called to them from the kitchen. Ally was slightly relieved that they had not been caught having sex again.

"So what did you get?" Taylor asked excitedly after she kissed Lorie hello and settled her on a chair.

"Enough beach wear for the next ten years." Lorie replied happily.

Ally thought the shopping trip had been therapeutic; Lorie was in a really good mood and didn't even object to the alcohol.

"And we got this... For tonight with whatever we get for supper. I'll bet we'll all be too lazy to make food."

"The beach does that to a person. Very relaxing." Claire said nodding to Lorie.

After the pizza and an hour deciding who would wear what, they climbed into Claire's car and drove to the beach, which was about forty minutes away.

The rest of the afternoon, was taken up by sunbathing, swimming, collecting shells and applying ridiculous amounts of sunscreen to each other to avoid burning.

Claire was correct, when they arrived home after dark; nobody was in any mood to cook. Ally ordered Chinese take-out and poured drinks for them all.

Ally managed to get Claire drunk in an hour, and once she started slurring her speech, Lorie and Taylor could also see that Claire had enough to drink. Lorie suggested to Claire that she lie down for a bit and Taylor helped Ally to get Claire upstairs and tucked in for the night.

One down, one to go -- Ally thought.

Taylor had been punishing herself with rum and cola and since Ally had plans for her, she told Taylor to ease up on the rum on the way back downstairs. Her excuse was that there was something serious they had to discuss. She brushed off Taylor's questions by entering the family room and cheerfully offering Lorie another cocktail.

To Ally's dismay, Lorie had handled the cocktails pretty well. She had consumed four already and did not look or sound drunk. She had to get her drunk or out of the house and since hitting her unconscious wasn't an option, she would have to resort to something else.

Lorie was friendly but by no means near drunk after her fifth cocktail and Ally swore quietly under her breath. She turned and whispered to Taylor.

"We really need to talk. Lorie really doesn't need to know this. Go home, get one of her sleeping pills and let's get her to sleep."

Taylor looked at Ally in surprise.

"You want to drug my mother? Are you serious Ally?"

"Believe me when I say there's no other option."

"Crap. Why can't my mom know what our secret little talk is about? Why can't she be in the same house?"

"Because it's a secret, and she can't be wandering around here while we talk."

"Why not?"

"Because it's about Georgia. It will break her heart."

That stopped Taylor, but only for a second.

"What about her?"

Taylor asked slightly louder and Ally commenced to have a coughing fit to hide what Taylor had said. It took ten more minutes of manipulation before Taylor excused herself to go to the bathroom and slipped out the back door.

Ally and Lorie sat talking when Taylor returned and offered her mom the last cocktail. Ally fixed her with a look that promised nothing nice if she tried to lie to her. However, Taylor had come through and before Lorie had finished half the glass, she was lying on the couch, snoring.

Taylor took the glass out of her hands, Ally brought a pillow and a comforter and they left Lorie sleeping peacefully on the couch.

"So, what is this about?"

Taylor asked the second they left the room.

"Basement." Ally replied.

"Why?" Taylor asked.

Ally spun around, stood nose-to-nose with Taylor, and then growled.

"Because I said so!"

"Why are you so fucking angry with me today?"

Taylor asked as she followed Ally down the basement stairs. The girls used to play there when they were little. There was an old couch and some spare furniture that was stored there. Ally went over to the couch and sat down and Taylor followed her, hesitating slightly, but then sitting next to Ally. They were, after all best friends.

Ally sighed.

"I'm not."

"Yes, you are! You're angry with both Claire and I; why?"

"Because I missed you like crazy and I got jealous when I saw how well you get along with my mom."

"You get along well with my mom, so what's the difference?"

In a more tender sounding voice Taylor added, "I missed you too."

Ally turned to Taylor and took her hand.

"I missed you more." She said in a breathless voice.

Taylor looked at her strangely and started to withdraw her hand. Ally held on.

"No, please don't."

"You're confusing me Ally."

"Then let me make it clear."

Ally replied and leaned over to Taylor and kissed her gently and slowly on her lips. She kissed Taylor again, a little more passionately, this time caressing her in the neck as well. When the kiss was over, Taylor was looking at Ally in surprise. Ally had always been as straight as an arrow, just like Claire. That situation was complicated enough, now her best friend was making a move on her.

"I missed you like that."

Ally said and her eyes were smoldering with desire for Taylor.

"You? Want me? Like this?"

Taylor asked, still uncertain of Ally's intentions.

"No, honey. I want you like this." Ally replied.

She moved right against Taylor and put an arm around her, and then she kissed Taylor and bit her bottom lip softly until Taylor relented and parted her lips. Ally slowly licked Taylor's lips before searching for tongue. She flicked Taylor's tongue gently with her own as in invitation for Taylor to explore Ally's mouth.

Ally swirled her tongue around Taylor's and began to moan for Taylor to kiss her back.

Taylor let her tongue wander into Ally's mouth and felt Ally's tongue coiling around hers like a lover's arm. It was soft and wet and warm and it was turning Taylor on. She began to kiss Ally more passionately and Ally yielded and let Taylor set the pace.

Ally was straight, and she had only slept with men until then; so she let Taylor lead because Taylor had slept with women before and knew how to arouse them and herself, and because she was the drunker of the two. Ally had counted on Taylor buying the whole story with a kiss, and she did.

Taylor was breathless from excitement now; she didn't notice that Ally was slightly less breathless. She didn't even notice that Ally held her cell phone in one hand and was busy recording Taylor.

Taylor giggled and pulled her top off; she was still wearing her bikini top underneath. Ally stretched her free hand around Taylor and pulled the knot at the back loose. The bikini top slipped to the floor as Ally bent over to kiss and fondle Taylor's breasts.

She sucked Taylor's nipple until it was a hard little pink point, then she moved to the other breast and did the same.

Taylor realized that Ally was recording them, stopped playing and covered herself.

"You're recording this?" She asked Ally hesitantly.

"You bet baby, we are recording this. You have to help me. I can't fondle all your delicious parts with just a tongue and one hand. Help me baby, I want to fuck you good."