Behavior Modification Institute Ch. 09

Story Info
Tom's punishment ends and training resumes.
2k words
4.36
80k
17
9

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NancyPan
NancyPan
297 Followers

I want to finish the story since I have some avid readers and I don't want to leave you "hanging," so to speak. However, I've noted a significant drop in the number of votes and the rating of the last couple chapters - so if you want to encourage me or have constructive suggestions, please vote and/or leave a comment.

*****

Confined to the cage and in total darkness except when Nurse Pyre came in to for a diaper change, I had no concept of time. I figured that perhaps it took about two hours for my bladder to require release, especially with all I was sucking from the nipples. I found myself sucking out of boredom, out of hunger and thirst, and to calm my nerves. And each time I began to suck the digital recording of Kelli's voice would again taunt me about how much fun she was going to have with my tongue in her most intimate places. I found those words strangely reassuring as I could take solace in knowing that Kelli wanted me to submit, as I had been doing, to all that the Institute required of me.

Nurse Pyre had returned for three additional diaper changes so far and I had been drenched each time. With four total diaper changes so far I figured that I had perhaps been in the cage for about eight hours, maybe more, and I hoped that soon my punishment would be complete. At least I had slept "like a baby" in between wettings. Nurse Pyre was hard to read. She seemed to delight in finding me wet, and she made quite a show of telling me what a baby I was, how little control I had, and how lucky I was to have a wife who would keep me in spite of my inadequacies as a lover. She had been right, thankfully, that I was spared any further loss of sphincter control. Certainly it was humiliating enough what had already occurred and for her to find me in wet diapers every couple hours or so. With the diuretic in the concoction I was sucking out of the breasts, they had ensured that I would be unable to remain dry, and after the second changing I no longer tried to withhold. I took Nurse Pyre's advice and when I had to go, I just let it go.

I thought that it was a good thing that the arousal meter had been removed. Otherwise they would find that I got a "stiffie" as Nurse Pyre called it each time I wet myself. There was some evidence of arousal with each diaper change as she always began with spraying the semen detector, but nothing was mentioned about it. I do think that had my hands been free that I would have rubbed myself and perhaps not been able to stop the urge to ejaculate.

I was sleeping soundly when I was awakened by the sound of a key in the door; then the light was flipped on and Nurse Pyre spoke, "Last diaper change, wittle Tommy, then Ms. Panington has asked me to get you cleaned up. She wants to meet with you to resume your training. By now I knew the routine. She unlocked the cage door, unlocked and removed the bondage mittens, and I crawled out and lay on the changing pad; then put my legs up in the air so she could unsnap the onesie and unlock the plastic pants. "But you are still dry from the last changing," she remarked, "Ms. Panington was quite clear that she wanted you to have one more wet di-pie."

She pulled up the plastic pants and said, "I'll wait. You'll just have to wet yourself while I watch you. On your hands and knees; come on now, one last time. Let it go. We don't have all day."

It was bad enough that she had seen the evidence of my submission. She had seen how I had soiled and wet myself, how I subjected myself to such humiliation. Now I was to forego any semblance of adulthood in front of this buxom woman. I would have to wet myself as she watched. I closed my eyes and willed my bladder to release.

"Open your eyes and look at me, Tommy, I want to see the look in your eyes as a grown man wets himself into a diaper and plastic pants. There is no hiding from what a sissy you are. Look me in the eye while you wet yourself. Now!"

So I did.

"Doesn't that feel better? Never forget that you may be returned to diapers at any time, Tom. Now I will get that wet diaper off of you and get you in the shower. Your diaper discipline is over, Tom."

She stripped me of the diaper, the onesie, even the baby bonnet and walked me, naked, down the hall to the shower. She put on a large rubber apron and rubber gloves and stood just outside the shower stream as she lathered, rinsed, shaved, and rinsed again. Then she handed me a towel and said, "Your punishment is officially over, Tom. You may now speak—that is, if you have anything to say."

"Thank you, Nurse Pyre," was all I could manage in the moment.

When we returned to the room the cage had already been removed and all accoutrements of baby life had been removed. Clothes had been carefully arranged on the bed. Ms. Jensen was there and dismissed Nurse Pyre after thanking her for being a nanny to "baby Tommy." Before she left Nurse Pyre gave me a peck on the cheek while she grabbed my balls and gave them a little squeeze, "I hope you learned your lesson, Tom. You must control yourself."

Ms. Jensen gave me a once-over, then instructed me, "I've picked out your sissy clothing for today, Tom. First let's get this arousal meter back on you. Then start with this matching white lace bra and panty set. Ms. Panington asked that you be put in the D cup forms for today, so I've already inserted the forms in the pockets of this bra."

Shaved completely hairless other than my closely cropped hair, and my penis in a flaccid state, I knew that I looked anything but masculine. And the pink band of the arousal meter screamed sissy. After Ms. Jensen secured the moniter around my cock and balls I put on the panties. Then Ms. Jensen helped me into the bra. I felt an involuntary stirring in my panties as she clasped the bra behind me and I could feel the weight of the breast forms and see their projection. Next came a matching white lace garter belt, white stockings, and a multi-layered white petticoat. By the time I had slipped into all of this femininity my cock was pushing against the front of my panties. Again I wanted to jerk off. Next Ms. Jensen went to the closet and returned with a short pink satin maid's dress with white lace accents and bows. She slipped it over my head and smoothed out the dress over my petticoat, then zipped me in the back, and I heard the clicking of a lock as she secured the zipper at my neck. "Let me look at you, Tom, do a little twirl. Perfect. Hold it right there. I'm going to send a picture to Kelli. Great. Got it. Isn't this better than being a baby, Tom?"

Speechless, I was mesmerized by my reflection in the full-length mirror on the closet door. "All we need is shoes, Tom. Here you are." She handed me a pair of 3 inch pink strappy pumps and I sat on the bed to put them on. "Good thing you've worn heels before, Tom. Let's go."

When we arrived at Ms. Panington's office she was seated behind her desk wearing a white silk blouse unbuttoned to show ample cleavage. When she stood and came around the desk to examine me I saw that she was wearing a knee-length A-line black linen skirt, nude hose, and modest one inch black pumps. "Have you learned your lesson, Tom?" she began.

"Yes, Ma'am. I surely have."

"And what is the lesson that you have learned, Tom? Tell me and Ms. Jensen."

I had anticipated this and had ample time to prepare my answer. "I learned that I must not cum without permission, that if I cannot control myself that I will be treated like a baby, and that cumming without permission is a selfish act that is contrary to my purpose in the world of serving superior women like you and Kelli."

"Very good, Tom. We both know that it is one thing to say it, another to live it. Let's hope you never require diaper discipline going forward. Shall we proceed?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I am ready," I responded.

"Okay. Let's take a walk next door," and she headed thru a doorway to an attached room. The room was filled with computer moniters and various cublicles that contained different equipment. "This is our training room, Tom. Let me show you around. Soon you'll be quite familiar with all of these training stations as you'll be spending plenty of time here over the next couple days." She stopped in front of the first cubicle, then continued, "This is a cunninglus training station, Tom, She lifted a rubber replica of a woman's lower torso and legs and spread the legs to show that the device had a very realistic-looking pussy. "This is very high-tech, Tom. The more you suck, the more the artificial vagina will lubricate, and the sensors have been set to coincide with Kelli's most sensitive pleasure points. While you are eating the fake pussy, Tom, you can look at the moniter to see how close you are getting to giving an orgasm. You will be rewarded for number of orgasms, time to orgasm, and your sucking endurance. Your head will go into this harness here and locked."

"Damn," I thought to myself. A pussy-sucking machine, "what will they think of next?"

She nudged me towards the next cubicle, "Now here we have an analigus training machine. We can either lay you on your back and put the ass in a queening position, or we can position it so that you are on your knees servicing her...I mean it...from behind. Here you also can watch on the moniter how deep a thrust you are getting with your ongue and you will be rewarded for depth of thrusts and again for endurance. From what I know about you I think you'll like this one...oh yes, almost forgot to mention, both devices I've shown you so far are scented with Kelli's very own intimate scents."

I could feel my cock straining for release and Ms. Panington noticed my brushing my hand against the front of my skirt for a little stimulation.

"Remember Tom, masturbation, even the slightest stroke must be supervised and may occur only with permission. I am pleased to see that you are aroused, but you've been out of punishment such a short time."

"Sorry, Ms. Panington, I wasn't thinking." I mumbled.

"Now here's the last station, Tom, and I think we'll have you start with this today. Here you will be fitted with a penis sheath that will prevent any stimulation while extending your length to the full eight inches that Kelli desires," and she showed me a blow-up doll like the kind you'd see advertised in the back of dirty magazines. "You will fuck little Dolly here with your covered penis. You may fuck her in any position you like. Again, her pussy is wired for sensitivity and you will be rewarded not only for number of orgasms but for the amount of time you keep the moniter between 70, which is highly aroused, and 100, which is, well, B-I-N-G-O, if you know what I mean." She and Ms. Jensen shared a giggle.

"Ready to start, Tom?" Ms. Jensen asked, "Since Kelli plans to keep you dressed like a sissy, you will remain dressed as you are. Let's get the penis sheath on you—it was custom-fit for your small dick. Up with your skirt and petticoat and down with your panties."

NancyPan
NancyPan
297 Followers