Behaviour Modification

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you Trish?" She asked once she arrived at her side of the table.

Trish liked her already.

"Yes, and you're Helen?" She asked waving at the other chair which Helen sat on gracefully.

Helen was frowning slightly.

"I'm sorry, I must have misread, the advert said 'mature', my age?"

"Yes, I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm trying to hook my mother up."

Helen arched one of her eyebrows, Trish wasn't sure if it was disapproval or not. So she told her story in a rush, before Helen could find an excuse to leave. When she explained about Susan, which made her choke back a sob, Helen gently put her hand over Trish's. The eyebrow had gone down and she wore an expression of sympathy, tears brimming in her eyes, reflected in Trish's own eyes.

"I'm so sorry." She said softly. Trish knew she was sincere. She dabbed her eyes with a tissue and tried to laugh it off.

"So do you want to hook up with my mom?" She asked laughingly.

Helen smiled.

"I'd love to meet her first. Let's see if we get along first. No romantic or sexual relationship, let's begin with friendship and work from there. If your mother wants a friend, that is."

"But she's struggling - sexually. She's frustrated." Trish argued.

"So is every other woman on the planet. If her focus changes from sex to friendship, she'll stop being frustrated and allow herself to feel again. Love can grow from friendship and by that sexual intimacy. Not the other way round." Trish had to concede she made perfect sense. They agreed that Trish would get Jo to the same coffee shop on Saturday morning, whatever happened from there would be up to Jo and Helen.

Trish arrived home to find Jo nursing a glass of whiskey, again.

"That's it." Trish said. "No more whiskey, come with me mom." She said pulling Jo up out the chair by an arm. Jo resisted, Trish bent down and whispered in her ear. Jo looked up, her eyes wide. Trish smiled and nodded.

"No." Jo said.

"Yes, mother, I will. Now get up and come with me."

"You can't do that to me." Jo argued.

"I can and I will. In fact, mommy dearest, I'm going to whether you like it or not."

"No!" Jo shouted. "That's what Susan and I shared, making me cum is one thing, us doing what Susan and I did is another matter."

"Mother!" Trish shouted back. "You will not argue with me, you will do as you're told because I'm not just going to cane you now, I'm going to give your pussy the beating it deserves as well! And that is final! No more discussion." She ended regarding her mother sternly. In fact she was glaring at her, daring her mother to contradict her. The only reaction she got from Jo was a lowering of her gaze to the floor. She stood in front of Trish like a naughty little girl, her hands folded in front of her, biting her bottom lip.

Trish turned and walked to the stairs, Jo followed meekly. When they entered Jo's room, Trish knew exactly where the equipment was kept. If Jo had thought she knew nothing about it, she didn't say anything - but her eyes conveyed the surprise she felt that Trish not only knew what she and Susan got up to, but what they used and where it was kept.

"You've been scratching around in our room?" Jo a little pissed off.

"Once, years ago. Kids are curious mom."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"That." She nodded her head to the stuff Trish was removing from the closet.

"Why?" Trish asked. "There's nothing wrong with a bit of kink." Jo looked at her in shock.

"Hush, get undressed and come and stand in front of the bed. Now mother!" Jo began to take her clothes off slowly, still not too sure about this. Trish undressed quickly, she hated admitting it to herself but this was making her damn horny. Damn horny.

Jo stood naked in front of the bed, her back to Trish. Trish took the leather wrist cuffs and attached them to Jo's wrists, then she bound the cuff to the bedpost with rope. She did the same with Jo's ankles, smiling as she saw how widely spread Jo's legs were. As a final touch, she put a blindfold on Jo. Thinking that if she wasn't using her eyes, her mind would drift even further and she would stop focusing on who was doing this to her, and focus on the erotic sensations it caused. Trish was also determined not to speak, and had purposely left Jo ungagged, she wanted her mother to hear her own voice.

Trish picked up a riding crop and cut it through the air, it made a swishing noise and she saw Jo drop her head and clench her butt. Trish stood behind her, pressing her body against her mother's. Jo gave a small gasp, but remained silent. Trish put her arms around her mom's waist and held her tightly against her, then she rotated her hips with her mother, hoping her mom could feel her mound sliding against her backside. She caressed the front of Jo's body with the crop, sliding it over her nipples and touching her pussy lightly with it. Jo's nipples hardened in anticipation and she almost shivered in delight. She dropped the crop on the bed and grabbed a breast roughly in each hand, she squeezed until she knew it hurt. Jo whimpered. Trish pushed one breast up as far as could.

"Lick your titty." She ordered and peeking over Jo's shoulder saw her tongue just managing to lick her nipple. Trish got on the bed and knelt in front of Jo, her nipples were next to Jo's mouth, she pushed a nipple to her mother's mouth and Jo opened her mouth and sucked her daughter's proffered breast. When Trish pulled her breast away, Jo was panting. Trish smiled.

"So eager to get to the good stuff. You make it easy for me to tease you." She told Jo, Jo smiled shyly. She enjoyed being teased.

"But first, I'm going to hurt you. If you cum while I'm hurting you, that will be it. There will be no teasing, no caressing, no climaxes after that." Jo looked stricken, as if the mat had been pulled out from under her feet.

"Noo..." She wailed softly.

Trish stood firm.

"No cuming, not even a little one." Jo sniffed, ready to cry. Trish smacked her on her bottom with her hand and the whimpering stopped. Trish pushed her mother's hair back over her shoulder, she pressed her breasts against Jo's breasts and whispered in her ear.

"I am not Susan, you whore. I will fuck you anyway I want to, anytime I want to, without your permission. And you will obey, because I own your pussy slut." She drew back, then drew back her hand and slapped Jo's pussy. Jo cried out, then quickly shut her mouth again. Trish pushed against her again, this time she grabbed Jo by the neck and twisted her head to the side, she nibbled on Jo's earlobe and ran her tongue around Jo's ear and tickled her ear hole with her tongue.

"I own your ass bitch." She spanked Jo's bottom with her hand again. Jo grimaced, but was silent. Trish smiled, she was going to cane her mother's ass for her and she wouldn't see it coming. She reached for the sturdy wooden cane and stood next to Jo, with one knee on the bed and one foot on the floor. She had tried that very cane on her own butt, she knew how much it could hurt.

"Count mother." She ordered and drew her arm back and swung. Jo cried out and sucked the air in between her teeth.

"One." Trish drew back her arm again. By the time Jo had stuttered out the number twelve, her backside looked like a tomato, a deep red colour. Trish put her palm softly against her mother's bottom and Jo flinched instinctively. Her bottom was hot to the touch. She threw the cane down and gently trailed her fingertip from Jo's nipple down to her belly button and then further down, stopping right on her shaved mound. She slipped a finger into Jo's slit, she was dripping wet. Trish coated her finger in Jo's juice, with Jo squirming under her touch, trying not to let Trish's touch turn her on even more than she was. Trish rubbed Jo's juice off on her bottom, and Jo flinched and squirmed even more. She was hissing through her teeth now, trying her utmost to maintain control.

"This is interesting." Said Trish picking up a heavy chain with a nipple clamp hanging from each end. She wondered if her mom knew what she was holding. She took one clamp and squeezed it open, keeping it open she let it touch Jo's nipple. Jo flinched again, she was breathing hard through her nose now, keeping her mouth shut and her jaw clenched. Trish admired her determination; she would have folded ages ago. She held the open clamp over Jo's nipple and then suddenly let it go and snapped shut. Jo screamed.

"I own your titty slut." Trish whispered in her ear, she ran her tongue from Jo's ear down her neck and up to her mouth, ending in a kiss. Just as Jo returned the kiss, she pulled her mouth away. She grabbed her mother's head again and twisted it the other way, so that she could reach her other ear. She played with that ear as well before giving the lobe a couple of hard nips as Jo winced and writhed barely controlling herself.

Trish held the other clamp over the other nipple, Jo was panting loudly, she felt the clamp on her nipple, she didn't flinch this time. Trish let it go and it snapped onto her nipple, Jo shivered and groaned.

Trish bent her head and whispered, "Was that a climax bitch?"

"Noo." Jo moaned.

"I think it was."

"I swear, it wasn't." She heaved.

Trish let it go because she was glad her mom was enjoying this so much. She was touched and proud that her mother trusted her so much that she would give this amount of control to her. She smiled, Jo would cum now, she wouldn't be able to stop herself. She picked up the riding crop and standing behind her mother, without a warning swung it up between her legs. Jo balked and cried out. She flicked the crop, so that just the tip hit her clit. Jo clenched her jaw and moaned loudly. She tried to wiggle her pussy this way and that, but the ropes didn't allow much movement and each blow made her moan and cry out louder. Trish stopped spanking her clit, she saw she was just in time. Jo was trying her best to writhe sideways. She let her mother calm down completely then she got on the bed again, she gave the chain between her breasts a yank.

Jo moaned but kept her mouth closed. Trish was positive Jo came while she was flicking her clitty, but she didn't let on. She kissed her mother on her lips, softly then more insistently, Jo parted her lips and allowed Trish to invade her mouth, she kissed back passionately. Trish ended the kiss and gave the chain another little tug. Jo moaned softly. She could hear her mother's breathing was slightly fast but steady, she planned to change that right now. She grabbed her mother's bottom with her hands and buried her face in her pussy, quickly finding and licking her big clit.

Her mother gasped and moaned and immediately began to move about, trying to get her clitty away from Trish's tongue. It didn't help. Trish sucked and fucked and licked and ate and for good measure put two fingers in her mother's cunt and hooked them forward, pushing her mother's clit into her mouth. Trish could feel her mother's cunt and clit begin to throb and she renewed her efforts at eating her mother's pussy, spreading her juice all over. Jo screamed and climaxed and Trish was there for the squirt, she squirted right down her daughter's throat. Trish lapped even more eagerly and Jo screamed again. When her mother's climax finally abated, Trish found she had her whole hand in her mother's pussy and was using her hand like a cock to bang on her mother's cervix and send her into spasms.

Jo's legs wouldn't hold her anymore and she hung on the ropes. Trish quickly undid the ropes and Jo fell onto the bed, still heaving. Trish took off her mother's blindfold.

"We're not finished." She smiled and Jo giggled.

"You get to eat my pussy now, I hope I taste as good as you did. And I hope I can squirt like you." She really wanted that.

"I'll do my best." Her mother said with a naughty smile. Trish spread her pussy wide for her mother and Jo dived in.

"Ooh..." Trish gasped. She was dealing with an experienced pussy eater.

"Ahh..." She wanted to beg already and Jo was just getting started. She brought Trish to the edge over and over, rubbing her little clit with her expert tongue, nibbling on her pussy lips and playing inside her cunt with her fingers, alternating between pushing Trish's clit out and spreading her hand against Trish's clenching.

"Pleease!" Trish screamed. Her mother edged her one more time and then sucked her clitty until she rose off the bed.

"Mommy I'm going to cum!"

"Oh God! Mommy I'm cumming!"

"Mommy! Mommeee!" Trish felt herself somersaulting, falling and flying and twisting at the same time, clenching her cunt and groaning and feeling like she was peeing. Finally the throbbing faded away and she was left on an endorphin high. She had squirted! How unbelievably wonderful, it was like getting wet multiplied by a thousand, it flooded its warm juice everywhere.

"Did you taste me?" She asked Jo.

"I mean, my squirt, did you taste it?"

"Yes, you squirted, I assure you it's all gone. Nothing for you I'm afraid, and yes, it was delicious. What was mine like?"

"Oh hell mommy, you squirted right down my throat, it was like honey, I was lapping long after you finished."

"So are you a lesbian now?"

"Nope, but I sure will remember what it's like with a woman. Thank you for that." Jo smiled, embarrassed.

On Saturday morning, Trish demanded that her mother dressed smartly and made sure her make-up was tastefully applied, which in Trish's case, meant more make-up and in Jo's case - less. When they were both unhappy with how Jo looked they went to the mall. Trish led the way to the coffee shop and hoped they had arrived first. They hadn't. Helen spotted Trish immediately and gave her a wave.

"Who's that?' Jo asked.

"A friend." Was all that Trish was willing to venture. They walked up to Helen's table and Trish introduced Helen to her mother. Jo looked at her with a suspicious frown, which Trish pretended not to see. She put her head down and studied the menu for the next ten minutes, purposely staying out of the conversation, but listening intently. At the ten minute mark, things were going very well and Trish snuck her hand into her purse and made the emergency girlfriend call. When she saw the screen light up, she waited a second and then killed the call.

Trish sat nonchalantly looking around when Gwyn called a minute later, she snatched up her phone and answered. She began to look worried. The older women ceased their conversation and looked at Trish with concern. Trish bit a fingernail to lend authenticity to the crisis.

"Stay there, I'll be right there." She ended the conversation with Gwyn and looked at her mother and Helen with as much regret as she could muster.

"I have to go, Gwyn, it's important." She couldn't get any vaguer than that. Jo held out her car keys.

"Take my car, just remember to pick me up please." Trish began to nod.

"Rubbish." Helen said briskly and Trish looked at her innocently.

"Take your mother's car dear, but I'll make sure she gets home." Jo blushed, Helen winked and Trish nodded.

As Trish walked away, Helen noted to Jo, "She's a very talented actress, that was one of the better 'emergency girlfriend' calls I've heard." Jo laughed, it sounded like the tinkle of crystal to Helen.

END

12