Behemoth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AHWilliam
AHWilliam
60 Followers

Satan, God's favorite angel, was only allowed to fall once before being forever anointed by darkness. Why would I be any different?

The only true thing I absolve myself of is not being able to see tapered, glinting syringe that in my distress he has surreptitiously pulled from his pocket and uncapped, readying it in a massive palm that conceals all but the tip of it.

The tip is the only thing he needs to assure my compliance, and I'd be a liar if I said I felt anything but an ugly sting as he stuck it into my neck and pulled the plunger. Heavy, comfortable sleep, once in such short supply, is no longer elusive but omnipresent. For the first time in days, I am able to close my eyes and rest unburdened by the fear that he is coming for me.

He has come. My nightmare is no longer a dream, and now sleep is where I must go to escape him, if only for a little while.

AHWilliam
AHWilliam
60 Followers
12