Behind Closed Bedroom Doors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

Whether abused as a child or as an adult, one doesn't have to be a psychiatrist or a genius to see the repeating patterns and the resulting cause and effects of physical, emotional, and/or sexual abuse. One only needs to have a conversation with a hooker, a stripper, an escort, a call girl, a prostitute, a slut, and/or a whore to know that they all have a common thread that stems from their abusive childhoods. With all of them having a sad story to tell, they all had been physically, emotionally, and/or sexually abused mostly by men.

Now, it was as if abused women wanted compensation for what happened to them so very long ago. Only, if they couldn't have justice, if they couldn't have their virtue back, and that loving feeling reinstated, then they wanted money. Money, money, money, it was all about the money.

With the statute of limitations long passed, unable to collect for damages in a court of law from those who so violated them and for what was done to them in the past, they certainly could collect for sexual favors now. The making of a whore was a double edge sword, pay now or pay later. It was ultimately inevitable that the man would have to pay for what they did to women sooner or later. It may not be the same women they abused but another woman would be there to collect what was due. Whether it was a girlfriend, someone they impregnated, or an ex-wife, their past would loom up to bite their wallets in the ass.

Yet, what did it matter? What did any of it matter? Abuse was just a fact of life. Dr. Phil routinely told victims of emotional, physical, and sexual abuse, those who have carried that with them for years and for decades, to get over it. Can you imagine him having the smug, arrogance to say that to someone who had been to Hell and back? What did he know? He's not a psychiatrist but a psychologist with a PhD in psychology and not in psychiatry. Unable to prescribe medication, he's not a medical doctor in the way that all psychiatrists are. Why would he care? He was rich.

Easy for him to say when he had lived such a charmed life. The other shoe had yet to fall on his head and/or kick him in the ass. Yet, it didn't matter. No one really cares what happened to you. Too busy living their own, little lives, your poor, pitiful past doesn't concerned them. Boo, the fuck boo, get over it.

Yeah, your uncle, your cousin, your piano teacher, and your brothers raped you, so what? It was just sex. It was just money. Sex for money and money for sex. Sex, sex, sex, and more sex. Money, money, money and more money. With money making the world go around, sex made it fun to have money. Just as we all want more sex, we all want more money.

Too many people are so twisted to believe that all there is to life is sex and money that they miss out on the really important things. Reading a good book, watching a good movie, being active in your community, romance, love, marriage, friendship, adventure, travel, hobbies, education, and God should all take precedence over sex and money. Those who had been emotionally, physically, and sexually abused don't get those who weren't abused just as those who weren't abused, don't get those who were abused. As if going to war unarmed and without a weapon, no one can understand the helpless horror that the victim of abuse feels and carries with them for the rest of their sad, troubled lives. Unfeeling zombies, they're catatonic.

Obviously, just as the women meant nothing to the men, the only thing that mattered to the men was what mattered to the strippers, the hookers, the escorts, the prostitutes, the sluts and the whores. What mattered to the men was sex and what mattered to the women was money. Money, money, and more money, everything was about money. Sex, sex, and more sex, everything was about sex.

When it wasn't about the money, it was about the sex. Sex, sex, and more sex, as far as men are concerned, whether married, divorced, or cheating by having extramarital affairs, there is no sex without money. Money, money, and more money, as far as strippers, the hookers, the escorts, the prostitutes, the call girls, the sluts, and/or the whores were concerned, there was no sex without money. Willing to freely give the use of their hands, their mouths, their pussies, and their asses in exchange for money, unable to disconnect one from the other, money would always and forever be part of the sexual equation.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

A typical exchange on the street between a hooker and her potential John, Barbie's mother Deb had lots of such exchanges.

"Hi Sugar," said Deb standing on the corner. "I'll give you a hand job for fifty bucks. I'll even let you feel my tits," she said unbuttoning her blouse and lifting her bra to show him her big tits. Enticing him, she fingered her nipples to erection while sliding a slow tongue over her bright red lips.

Obviously not believing that he was a cop, she told him what she'd do for how much. As if considering her giving him a blowjob for fifty bucks too, the John she solicited gave her a long, hard stare. Obviously hoping to negotiate, the man was looking for a two for one bargain with her stroking him and sucking him for fifty bucks.

"How much for a blowjob?"

Deb smiled knowing she was about to make some easy money from this honey.

"A hundred bucks to suck your cock and for you to cum in my mouth," she said.

The John nodded while taking out his wallet to obviously see how much cash he had.

"And how much to fuck you?"

He gave her a blank stare while eyeing her up and down. She looked excite by the prospect of making four times the money by fucking him than stroking him and double the money fucking him than sucking him.

"Two hundred," said Deb getting excited.

She walked closer to him to slide a slow hand over his cock through his pants.

"Nah, no thanks. I'd rather go home and fuck my mother. She's free."

As if he had just insulted her, as if he had just slapped her across her face, she turned on him. She let loose the rage she always carried with her from being emotionally, physically, and sexually abused as a child. Not as a savvy adult, a stripper, a prostitute, and a whore, she'd never allow anyone to abuse her ever again. If anyone dared bother her, she'd call on one or all of her four sons.

"Fuck your mother? Then go home and fuck your mother you perverted asshole," said the hooker on the corner. "Who in their right mind would rather fuck their mother than to fuck me?"

Only, the man was as much of a perverted asshole by fucking his mother as she was an incestuous whore by fucking her four sons. Many times her sons would rather have sex with their mother than with some whore. Now with Barbie initiated as an incestuous, whore too, when tired of having sex with their mother, they could have sex with their sister.

### TallBlondeBustyBlueEyedBimbo ###

The reason why Barbie became a whore was, not because she had an affinity for cocks and for being fucked in her mouth, in her pussy, and in her ass but because she was emotionally, physically, and sexually abused as a child. Obviously, one had much to do with the other. There she had written it. The abuse was on the table and out in the open. Now, as her excuse for her atrocious, anti-social behavior, for her anger, and for her rage, everyone now knows that she was a survivor of emotional, physical, and sexual abuse.

Moreover, in the way it was for her, it's never just one abuser. Oh, no. As if she had a sign on her forehead, in addition to Hawthorne's Scarlett Letter pinned to her chest, that read abuse me, men abused her. As simple as that, that's how she became a whore.

Interestingly enough, in the way that some men saw her as a beautiful and sexy woman, other men perceived her as a whore. By treating her as such and making her feel as such, men physically, emotionally, and sexually abused her into becoming a whore. Trained from the outset to give men sexual pleasure so that they wouldn't beat her but instead give her things, that's what happened to her. As simple as that, she was abused. Cause and effect. You give one and you get the other. You give me this and I'll give you that.

Yet, in the way that the blame was squarely on the shooter of the handgun, should the blame for being a whore be on Barbie? What did she do to deserve this? It wasn't her fault that she was sexually abused by three men and gang raped by her four brothers. Or should the blame be pinned on someone else?

Setting her a bad example, should the blame why Barbie's a whore be pinned on her mother for being a whore, a stripper, and prostitute and never being home? Should the blame be pinned on her uncle and on her cousin for physical, emotionally, and sexually abusing her as a child? Should the blame why Barbie's a whore be pinned on her four brothers for gang raping her as an 18-year-old adult when she was still an innocent child?

Stunting their emotional growth, those who have been so abused never fully mature. Surely, just by referring to her as one name, a whore, Barbie shouldn't be held responsible for all that had happened to her. That's not fair for her to shoulder all of the responsibility and guilt when she was nothing more than an innocent victim.

In the way there are lots of superhero books and movies ala Batman, Superman, the Avengers, the Hulk, and Spiderman, there are just as many vampire books and movies. Other than Bela Lugosi of old, Barbie doesn't like vampires. She never liked vampires. Suffice to say, with her an abused product of parochial school and corporal punishment delivered to her from priests and nuns, she wasn't crazy about Catholic priests and nuns.

Had she not dropped out of school at 16, with her bad attitude, she would have been another one of the nun's and priest's sexual victims. Her friends told her horror stories about Sister Mary Kathryn and Father Murphy. They only picked on the other girls, those 18-year-old women who were of legal so that they couldn't be accused of and arrested for child abuse.

As 18-year-old seniors, when called to the office the nun and/or the priest would lift their short skirts, pulled down their panties, bend them over their knees, and spank their naked asses for being disruptive and unruly in class. After a while, with all of her friends deemed whores too, looking forward to the spankings, they all enjoyed having their asses spanked even long after graduating high school. Products of their environments, promiscuity can be attributed, directly, and/or indirectly blamed on emotional, physical, and sexual abuse.

To be continued...

*****

Please give me the support of your vote and comment.

12