Behind Closed Doors

Story Info
College junior curates a devious plan with her married prof.
4.3k words
3.76
34.8k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College Junior Curates a Devious Plan with her Married Prof.

*****

Its 7 in the morning, and I am wide-awake in bed on this Monday. I just moved into my new apartment in Downtown D.C., which is a few blocks away from campus. Like most mornings, my classes do not usually start until about 10 AM so I have a good chunk of time to relax, finish some schoolwork, or actual work from my internship or better yet to have an explosive and utterly satisfying orgasm. Lucky for me, I have my own place and for the first time I have no annoying as hell or pesky roommates to deal with and this means that I can be naked 24/7.

The sun is just about to begin streaming into my room, as I am lying back on my huge king sized bed stripped completely naked with my dark brunette wavy hair, cascading down my shoulders and stopping just above my erect dark pink nipples. My Iranian-American features make me far more alluring and exotic that your typical blonde hair blue-eyed white girl. Staring down at my body, I smile and remembered that I completely shaved my tight snatch last night as I begin to gently caress my pussy lips with my fingers. Gently parting my pussy lips, I reached over to my nightstand to grab my favorite lube as I begin to squirt just a bit of the slippery liquid onto my middle and index fingers.

Placing it on my aching and swollen clit, my eyes rolled to the back of my head while exhaling deeply with pleasure. Picking up the speed, my index and middle fingers are now furiously rubbing my hard as a button clit, which is practically begging to release my sweet cunt juices. I moan louder each and every time I rhythmically finger fuck my tight hole, and I can feel my orgasm stirring up inside of me. Moments later, I began to quiver violently as I collapsed back onto my cunt and sweat soaked bed sheets.

Glancing over at my iPhone lock screen, I notice its almost 8:30. "Oh Shit" As I said to myself immediately scurrying into my shower for a quick rinse off, then it's off to my first class of the semester. I've switched my major almost three times since my freshman and sophomore year here at the University, until now that I have finally declared my major, which, is Finance with a minor in Business Law. The first class of the day and every MWF from 10:00 AM-11:00 is Introduction to Finance with Professor Eric Johnson.

Since its late August, the weather here in the District is still quite muggy and humid so I have opted for a shorter than average lavender colored cotton dress, which accents my curves quite nicely and I threw on a pair of gold gladiator sandals which have a small heel on them. The dress shows off my luscious 38D breasts so eloquently, that I have already turned quite a few heads on the way over to class. Heading into the business school, I glance at my iPhone and see that its 9:30 AM. Relieved, I make my way into the elevator, which is uncomfortably packed with 15 other students.

I managed to ask one of them to push 4, as I stood there anxiously hoping to not miss his lecture. Finally, the elevator reaches the 4th floor and I struggled to get past the remaining 10 students but much to my luck Professor Johnson's classroom was right next to the elevator. I nervously open the door, and I feel my heart beating so loud I can hear it in my ears, I say to myself "Oh God, what if he's a 70 something old pervert who is going to rape me after class." I stood there in the entrance of his classroom shell-shocked, towards the vision that stood towering before me.

Professor Johnson held out his right hand and said, "Hi there, I'm professor Johnson but all the students call me Eric. Please take a seat anywhere you would like, but make sure it's a good one." "Thank you, Eric." I said. "I'm Madison, by the way."

Eric smiled at me all while his eyes were discreetly examining my body and outfit choice. Professor Johnson stands at 6 foot 2 short brown hair clean shaven face and piercing blue eyes, his body is toned and muscular in all the right places and he is wearing a light blue button down collared shirt, with a light gray necktie and black slacks. On his left hand, there is a stainless steel wedding band, which I am staring at almost unconsciously. I keep going back and forth between that and what I am imagining to be a huge white circumcised married cock, which definitely has to be around 8 or 9 inches.

I kept toying with my pen, as I was daydreaming about Eric taking me against his desk during office hours. Perhaps I could "accidentally" slip my soiled panties in his desk drawer when I come up to his desk to ask a question on a topic of discussion. Or even better, I could flash him my shaven cunt from time to time if I wear short skirts or dresses. The thought of me going commando for Eric has my cunt dripping wet with lust for his married meat.

Lewd thoughts kept swirling around in my head and my nude lace G-string is starting to get soiled with my cunt juices. I was imagining Eric taking me in every way possible, fucking me harder and faster than these stupid college boys my age. Worthless good for nothing assholes who just want a quick and sloppy fuck and don't even get me started on the fact that a majority of them cum in 10 minutes or less. Snapping back into reality, I was slightly startled when Eric called my name "Madison, do you know what the definition of Finance is?" to which I responded "Of course, the definition of Finance is basically the management of revenues and generally speaking, the transaction of money matters, specifically affecting those in the public which are in the fields of banking or investments.

Eric stared at me wide mouthed and almost dumbfounded when I answered his question correctly. He looked at me shocked since no one in his previous upper-level classes could ever get the definition down to an absolute tee. A devious smile began to develop on his gorgeous face, as I smiled wickedly back at him my eyes filled with hunger and fervor for his white married cock. I began to wonder if his cock was hard since he was standing at his podium ever since class started a half hour ago.

I was startled as the bell rang, which caused me to frown internally. I desperately wanted to be crouching behind that podium sucking off Professor Johnson so well and so deep, that he'll crave it on a regular basis. I bet his fucking bitch of a wife does not screw his brains out as frequently as he desires, which is why I intend to seduce him from this day forward. Professor Johnson stopped me as I was leaving his classroom, and told me to come have a seat near his large wooden desk.

I sat down on the sleek leather chair, as Professor Johnson moved his chair closer to mine and my eyes widened when I saw the outline of his delicious married meat just inches away from my hands.

Professor Johnson whispered into my ear, "Close the door and lock it, Madison." Just hearing him say those words sent shockwaves directly to my cunt, making it even more soaking wet than I moment I laid eyes on him. I slowly got up and stared directly into his piercing blue eyes and I locked the door. I walked seductively towards him, and his eyes were pools of carnal wickedness and hunger.

Then without warning he quickly grabbed my arm and said, "Bend over my desk, you fucking bitch." Professor Johnson hiked up my dress violently, nearly ripped off my soiled thong and instructed me to hand it to him. "Mmm, you smell so fucking good, and I bet you taste even better." My eyes widened with excitement as he took the slinky piece of fabric up to his nose, inhaling my sweet cunt juices.

"You're a fucking tease, walking into my classroom dressed so provocatively and thinking you can seduce me. "But do you know what happens to a hot fucking tease like you?" He said with his hot breath whispering into my ear and I quickly responded, "What happens, Professor?" He grinned and I heard his devious laugh "I'll show you what happens, baby."

My cunt juices were dripping down my inner thighs, as I desperately wanted to screw his brains out.

"Spread your fucking legs, now." Eric smiled and licked his lips, as his blue eyes feasted on my young, smooth, freshly shaven snatch. He ran his middle and index fingers up and down my soaking wet slit as I moaned softly.

"Only sluts are soaking wet all the time, aren't they? I nodded in approval as he began to bury his clean-shaven face deep inside of my cunt, tongue fucking me so fastidiously that I felt my orgasm stirring up inside of me faster than usual.

I began to rhythmically thrust my hips back and forth against his tongue, as he gripped onto my ankles. Eric kept looking up at me from time to time, reading my facial expressions and seeing that I was practically begging to be fucked by his tempting married cock. "Do you want me to fuck you, my hot little slut?" internally I said to myself no shit, I want you to fuck me six ways from Sunday. But I responded, "Please, oh please fuck my cunt Professor."

Eric gripped onto my hips, and with one hard powerful thrust he sank his pulsating, well-endowed manhood deep inside of my tight snatch. I moaned so loudly, I thought that the students outside would hear me but I didn't fucking care because I am fucking my married white professor. He methodically slapped my tight firm ass, until it was beet red and unlike boys my age who don't know how to properly fuck or slap me hard, Eric knew exactly what to do to me. He quickly flipped me over, climbed onto the desk and began to lie down on it.

I straddled him as I took his thick shaft in my right hand guiding it into my tight fuckhole, I cooed with ecstasy as his large hands groped my firm breasts. I saw his eyes roll to the back of his head, as I am beginning to ride him deeper and faster with each motion. My firm tits bouncing up and down as I am grinding my shaven cunt onto his cock, consistently until I finally couldn't take it. I screamed, "Ohhhhh Professor, Oh god I'm going to cummmmm, ohhhh fuckkkkkk Professsoorrrrr" Eric quickly took his right hand and silenced my scream, as I came all over him.

He looked straight into my eyes and said, "You are now mine, Princess." Coming down from my high, Eric quickly began rocking his hips back and forth violently and shouted, "I am going to cum deep inside of your cunt, baby." To which I responded, "Oh yes Professor, please cum inside of my cunt I want you to give me all of your married seed."

Eric groaned and grunted repeatedly as I began to spasm violently on his cock while he shot what seemed like infinite ropes of his hot married cum profoundly inside of my cunt. Eric quickly grabbed me by my thick hair, and kissed me deeply and passionately. I then proceeded to put my dress back on, while he was putting on his clothes to get prepared for his next class in a half hour. I stared over at the picture of his wife and said, "What's her name?"

"Allison, She and I have been married for 20 years now, but she's not as insatiable as I am when it comes to sex. I always crave more, and she has absolutely no sex drive."

I laughed quietly to myself, and raised my brow agreeing with his statement it was true, I mean I'm a hot young piece of ass who is going to be fucking him regularly and Allison sure as hell doesn't deserve his gorgeous cock. When the two of us were finally dressed, I sat down on his lap and ran my fingers through his smooth hair while I proceeded to get some more insight on Allison. Eric did not oblige to any of my questions since he was quite open and honest about his life, which meant I could ask anything I desired.

He told me that she's a senior partner for the law firm Edwards and Miller, which happens to be one of the top firms in the D.C. area. I was infatuated but also I had a wicked idea that I thought was worth sharing with Eric, he had proceeded to tell me that he's always had this dark fantasy of fucking a woman in front of her husband, while he's bound to a chair and forced to watch him fucking her senseless. What if I kidnapped Allison, right when she's about to go home from work?

Of course I wouldn't harm her in anyway possible, just enough to scare her shitless. I immediately told my plan to Eric, who agreed the second I mentioned strapping his wife to a chair while she watches her attractive husband fucking me. He and I created a fool proof plan to kidnap the fucking bitch tomorrow afternoon, so that she can finally see what she's missing out on. And so it began, our plan is in full swing and at exactly 5:30 tomorrow afternoon, Allison Johnson will get what she deserves.

I couldn't think straight in my statistics class, or hell throughout the entire day. I am going to be completely honest with you, I am fucking nervous and my fear is that things will not go as planned. Trying to keep my cool, I visited Eric during his lunch break, to go over the plan one last time before he and I head over to the firm in a few hours. I grabbed my oversized Nike duffle bag, which inside had two ski masks, a black sweater and leggings for me with a pair of black sneakers and for Eric a black t-shirt, black athletic pants with sneakers.

Eric instructed me that we should sedate her prior to bringing her back to their home. I quickly remembered that I could run to whole foods to pick up some melatonin, which is pretty harmless since it makes you fall asleep quickly with the added side effects of extreme dizziness. He quickly kissed me goodbye and gave my ass a hard smack as I proceeded to leave his classroom. I headed into whole foods, ran to the supplements aisle to grab the melatonin, and immediately headed to the cashier to check out and began to head over back to campus to pick up Eric.

I drove over to the far side of Nebraska Ave, so that no one from school could recognize Professor Johnson and I in my car. Eric quickly ran to my car, hopped in, and we quickly made the short drive over to C Street. "Quite the spacious car you have here, Pet." As he smirked at me and gave me a slight nudge to which I responded "Thank you, Sir."

I smiled back at him, and luckily my car is a Mercedes Benz 2016 GLK in a sleek navy blue color with black leather interior and sunroof. My trunk should be large enough for Allison, since she has quite the slender frame and not to mention any tits or ass in plain sight. I glanced over at the GPS, and saw that it was almost 5 and the ETA was 5:15 meaning that we were going to be on time, to snatch the bitch and make a run for it.

Eric slipped his left hand under the waistband of my leggings, and a devilish smiled developed on his gorgeous face. He quickly paused and saw that I was smiling and biting my bottom lip, because he knew I went commando just for him. "Madison, you are such a naughty tease and I cannot wait to fuck you in front of her eyes." I stepped on the gas, as we arrived into the parking garage calmly waiting for Allison to proceed towards her BMW.

About 5 minutes later, Allison was walking towards my car and I got out immediately clocking her right in the face. Her briefcase and purse lay next to her semi- unconscious body, as I forced open her mouth to stuff the melatonin inside making her swallow it or else. "Who are you, and what do you want from me?" she said, and I quickly responded "Shut up, Bitch." Eric got out with his ski mask and sunglasses on, to mask his identity for the time being, and quickly handed me the roll of heavy duty duct tape and zip ties.

Allison proceeded to sob and struggled against me as I duct taped her mouth and zip tied her arms and ankles. Eric got behind her and held her down so she wouldn't run away I mean not that she could go very far, without collapsing into a deep slumber. Eric took a necktie from his back pocket and placed it around Allison's eyes, tying it tightly around her head. He picked up her helpless petite body, as I held open my trunk watching him toss her body in it like she was ragdoll.

We quickly hopped into my car, and sped off as fast as we could to avoid being seen by anyone in the parking garage.

I heard Allison sobbing in the trunk, and attempting to scream but the two of us ignored her. Eric took off his ski mask, but still kept on his sunglasses while I proceeded to type in his address into the GPS. He smiled at me wickedly, took my right hand and placed it inside the waistband of his athletic pants allowing me to stroke him as we drove to their house.

Eric slid off his pants, allowing me to have better access to his throbbing manhood. I saw his head tilting back as I started to stroke him harder and faster, just until he was about to be on the edge. At a red light, I bent over and sucked the tip of his pre-cum soaked mushroom head nice and deep while my tongue traveled up and down his veiny shaft. I could tell he was close, so I quickly pulled over to the side of the road and sucked on his cock firmly, showing absolutely no mercy until he shot all of his delicious cum inside of my throat.

Feeling utterly satisfied we preceded back en route to his townhouse in Arlington, which was only 10 minutes away from our current location. Pulling into their driveway, Allison finally stopped sobbing and I could tell that the melatonin was finally kicking in. The two of us got out of the car, and I opened my trunk as Eric picked up Allison's alleviated body, carrying her into the house. I followed behind them, locking my car as I made my way into their townhome.

The Johnson's townhome looked magnificently designed, the clean and modern interior along with the contemporary fixtures looked like their home had jumped out of architectural digest. Eric took Allison into their bedroom, as I followed and for the first time I looked at where the two of them share everything. The right side of the master bedroom belonged to Allison, since clearly her dresser and most of her things were there and the left side belonged to Eric and most of his dress shirts, neckties, shoes, and slacks were neatly organized in the walk in closet.

I helped Eric tied down the now lethargic Allison to a large wooden chair. I took off my sunglasses and ski mask revealing my true identity and Eric took off his sunglasses. I took off her blindfold and smacked her right across the cheek, turning her porcelain skin a dark shade of crimson. She was startled and still disoriented from the pill I gave her earlier, and I immediately said, "Rise and Shine, sweetheart Do you know who I am?" as I ripped off the duct tape on her mouth.

"Noooo, I don't know who you are." Her slurred words were making me fall asleep, but I had to stick to the plan this is going to happen whether the bitch likes it or not. "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Madison and I am your husband's Pet, he is my Sir and I belong to him do you understand me?" pointing my finger directly in her face making sure she absorbed the message.

Not wanting to screw up the plan, I quickly duct taped her mouth shut once again as I fished into my duffle bag to grab the military strength rope, proceeding to tie her hands in front of her face and her ankles together. Eric took my place, and tied her waist around the chair, making sure she wouldn't be able to get away. Tears streamed down from Allison's green eyes, as she stared at Eric with resentment and disgust.

The two of us looked straight into Allison's eyes, which are filled with rage, misery, and dismay. Eric instructed me to strip naked immediately, and handed me Allison's 5-inch stilettos that looked brand new. I put them on, happy that she and I are the same shoe size. "On your knees, Pet" He said, as I obeyed his command and purposely got on my knees in front of Allison while he stood towering over me.

His cock was sticking straight out in front of me, as I began to take his impressive manhood deep into my throat.

I began to suck on Eric's delicious cock as I stared deep into his mesmerizing crystal blue eyes, watching them slightly close each and every time I took him further into my throat. I studied Allison's facial expressions very carefully, she kept crying and attempting to curse and while I was tempted to remove the duct tape, and replace it with a huge tube sock resealing it so she would shut up completely I did not do so. Instead, I went ahead and kept sucking him off nice and hard right before her eyes.

12