Behind Enemy Lines Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James," she said, calling over to Carruthers.

Her only issue now was that the whole of her body was aching with arousal. The fucking drug really had a hold on her.

Carruthers didn't respond. She shouted again, louder, with a similar result. When she glanced at Herman, his sly grin gave the game away. Even through her cloudy mind, she realised that James had been drugged. The guard must have slipped something into the drink he'd given him with his meal. Of course he had. The bastard had come to the cell with the express intention of fucking her and he wanted Carruthers unconscious.

That gave her a different problem. They couldn't escape until James came around and God alone knew how long that could be. He could be out until the morning, for all she knew.

Her dilemma was whether to leave without him.

"If you happen to find Carruthers and can rescue him, then all the better," she had been told in her War Office meeting. "But nothing must compromise this mission. Am I clear?"

She glanced back at the guard on her cell bed. His head was turned towards her watching her, seeking an opportunity to strike back as soon as it arose. She pressed the pistol more firmly into his temple, silently telling him that she'd blow his brains out if he tried anything. But it looked like he knew something she didn't. Before, he'd been angry that she'd turned the tables on him. Now, he looked more calm and collected. Why?

She needed time to consider the situation but right now her head felt too fluffy to think straight. And her arousal was building with each passing second. There wasn't any point in trying to escape in this mood. She needed some sort of relief before she could make a move.

With James so out of it, that left her with one option.

Pointing the gun at the guard's head, she sat on the edge of the bed opposite him. She'd have to do this infront of him, but even that thought only added to her arousal.

"Don't even think about moving," she told him, dropping her free hand between her thighs.

She moaned at the first sweep of her fingers over her labia. This wasn't going to take long. Maybe she'd need to give herself a couple of orgasms just to make sure she had some temporary relief before she was consumed by the need her again. By then James would be awake and they'd be working her way back to meet up with the Resistance.

He could fuck her along the way.

She leaned against the wall and began to finger herself more rapidly. Don't close your eyes, she told herself as the pleasurable waves wafted through her. Keep your hand steady. Keep the gun pointed at Herman's head.

She pulled her knees up, knowing that she was exposing herself even further to the guard's hungry gaze. His dick had already grown to full erection as his eyes took in every stroke of her fingers. Somehow that only enhanced her arousal. His hand had slowly moved to his shaft, gently stroking himself as he watched her.

She stared back, watching him masturbate, and groaned as she worked two fingers inside her sex. When her thumb flicked her sensitive clit, it hardened and grew under her touch. This was good, almost too good. Her muscles tightened around her two fingers, trapped them, held them, and then released them as she rocked on the bed.

"Yes ... yes ... yes..."

Herman's stare was that of a hypnotised man. He was jerking himself faster now, his eyes almost glazed as he watched her. Alice couldn't help herself. She thrust her hips forward, providing an even closer view of her working fingers. The blatant lewdness of her actions was an aphrodisiac for them both.

But suddenly, her fingers weren't enough to satisfy her. She needed more. Her eyes found Herman's. Was he thinking the same thing? It didn't matter. She was in control, she could do what she wanted. It wouldn't be the first time she'd fucked someone in the name of King and Country. Just this time, it seemed to feel all the more delicious.

"Lie down on your back," she ordered, making sure he saw that her finger had tightened on the trigger, "Slowly and very carefully."

He shuffled on the bed, quickly pushing himself onto his back as he instantly caught on to what was on her mind.

Alice's eyes flickered down between his thighs to his monster of a dick again. There was a smear of precum on the very tip and she'd have given anything to lower her head and lick it off. A warm shiver ran down her spine at the thought, but it would be too dangerous. In her current sexual state, he would easily overpower her.

Reaching out with her left hand, she stroked the back of her fingers up and down his thick shaft. He really was incredibly big. His dick reacted instantly to her touch, twitching beautifully. Turning her hand around, she took him in her palm, slowly jerking the warm flesh as she anticipated the moment to come.

She wanted him in her mouth again, but that was too risky. Instead, she threw a leg across his lap, shuffling her body as she settled on him, her thighs splayed either side of his body. The action caused his dick to grow even further against her. Against her smooth pussy. It felt wonderful, directly stimulating the edges of her nerves.

She'd always been curious about what it would be like to feel something so large thrusting inside her and now she was about to find out. Her pupils dilated as she stroked him again. The idea of his monster parting her, invading her, taking her, was sublime.

"This is for England, Herman," she sarcastically rasped as she shuffled up and over his dick.

She held the gun firmly against his head as she reached down between them and easily guided his throbbing erection inside her. She was so wet that, despite his size, she had him completely embedded in two passes. She bit her lip as her body trembled and at first she didn't move, just savouring the overpowering feeling of fullness.

"Oh My God..." she gasped.

Was she cumming? So soon? Impossible, surely? But whatever it was, she felt good. So fucking good.

He began to move first, pushing up into her. Alice nodded her approval and threw her long, blonde hair back, thrusting her breasts outward and wantonly displaying herself to him. Getting off on how much he wanted her tight young body.

"That's it," she murmured. "Fuck me, Herman. But you'd better make the most of it. This is a once only performance."

She raised her ass fractionally upwards and then jammed her body back down on him. Her mind began to fog again as the drug did its job. All the pent up need that had been building inside her since the blow job came to the surface at once.

She dug the fingernails of her left hand into his chest as she began to bounce on him. There was no holding back, not even at the start, no gradual build up. She was too lost in her need for that. His huge dick felt wonderful inside her and the pure unadulterated lust had captured her whole being now. Head back, she jammed herself up and down on his hard body like an out-of-control dervish. Her mouth opened wide as she tried to suck in air, but all she heard were her whimpers and the prone German's moans of pleasure.

"Oh mein Gott," he was grunting, repeating the words over and over again with each of her savage downthrusts.

Perspiration broke out across her body. She felt light-headed and cried out louder as she intensified her bouncing hips, driving them both closer to the edge. Her tits were swaying as she rode him and his hands reached up to cover them, groping them roughly. She knew should have told him to keep them by his side but the way his calloused fingers went straight for her nipples, tweaking and squeezing them, was too much to deny.

Her lidded eyes rolled up as white hot pleasure shot throughout her body and then she was screaming out her climax.

But it was more than just one...

A second and then a third speared through her body in quick succession and each seemed to double the intensity of the last. It was impossible to know where one ended and the next started, as if she was plugged into the mains, her body full of electric currents.

She felt rather than saw him grasp her hand and twist the gun out of her possession. She was trembling too violently from her orgasms to resist. When she tried to grab it back, he slapped her across the face and roughly twisted her intensely shaking body around onto all fours.

----------

"Sie werden nie vergessen Herman," the bull necked guard snapped at her.

He roughly yanked her head back by a handful of her hair, making her body arch like a bow.

None of the women he'd had so far were quite as crazed as this slut. The British bitch had nearly got the better of him and that would have cost him his job and his life. Obersturmfuhrer Helga Bachmeier didn't treat failure lightly. That meant the blonde slut had to pay. No-one could gain the upper hand against Scharführer Herman Vogler.

He roughly pulled her tight ass higher and lined himself up with that tight pussy, rubbing his fingers along her slit to watch her shiver in delight. His cock grew at the power he exuded. He'd disarmed England's finest field agent and all she could do was moan like a bitch in heat. Her willpower had inevitably cracked and she was craning her neck to look back, staring at him like a half-crazed animal.

"Fuck me... Fuck me, you bastard," she gasped over her shoulder, her voice dripping with sexual need.

Herman grinned as he obliged. To think that the British slut had thought she was in control of the situation, that she could resist the drugs in her bloodstream. Within a couple of days she'd be like this continually, a sex-crazed whore available to anyone who wanted her.

Leaning forward to get maximum penetration, his hands gripped her tits as he pulled his hips back, pausing for an agonising second before ramming himself back into her.

"Oh fuckkk..."

The bitch was screaming now, her over sensitive body already in overload. She was gone, completely gone, writhing on his cock, utterly consumed by her need for satisfaction.

Every dirty word she gasped out found its way to his dick. She was telling him how good it was, how much she needed this, how he was never to stop. Her eyes had rolled back into her head as Herman took her, lost in her need as he rutted away like an animal in long, powerful strokes. With each of her wails, he fucked her harder and with each thrust inside her, the bitch's inner muscles clutched and gripped him skilfully. He only wished that he could come back tomorrow night for even more of this one. That was impossible, of course...

With every squeeze on his dick, he grunted out louder and increased the tempo of his fucking. She wasn't holding back either, jerking her ass back on him in time with each of his forward thrusts.

When her head fell forward, he wrapped strand after strand of her long blonde hair in his fingers and yanked her head backwards, reminding her who was in charge. His roughness only increased her need and she cried out her delight as she arched back painfully.

"You bastard. You fucking bastard. Yes, like that..."

Perspiration flew from his head, splattering across her body. He wasn't going to last much longer. He eased his monster out until only the tip was buried in her wetness and then lunged forward again, thrusting as deep as he could. Another scream pierced the air.

Tomorrow, the woman was to be introduced to Obersturmfuhrer Helga Bachmeier. Everyone in the complex knew that the out and out dyke had a huge sexual appetite for attractive young women, even if they never dared speak about it. The British agent's body would be putty in the commanding officers hands.

He only wished he could be there to watch.

The image in his mind was almost too much. The blonde bitch would never be the same again after Herr Bachmeier had her way with her, that was for sure. He smirked at the thought and then drove his dick deep inside her again, loving the way she was squealing for more.

He was already close to the point of no return and his heavy hips turned from a steady rhythm to an erratic tempo. He felt the mountain below his testicles swell between his legs and when his orgasm surged through him, he held himself still while he gave a bestial roar.

Alice screamed out with him, her clutching pussy sucking out everything he had to give. But with it came tears...

Herman understood. It was as if she now fully understood and was breaking down at the full realization of her situation. Even as her tears flowed, her body was still moving on him, extracting every last remnant of pleasure she could. He'd never seen another woman strong enough to have that moment of clarity at this stage of the drug.

Just that thought began to arouse him again. He'd been away from his post for too long but he knew was going to fuck her one more time before he returned to guard duty.

It would be the last chance he'd get. From tomorrow, the British bitch would belong completely to Obersturmfuhrer Helga Bachmeier.

12