Behind My Husband's Back

Story Info
A marriage without love gets worked out.
1.4k words
3.35
58.5k
22
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't ask me why I ever married Harry, it sure wasn't cause I loved the guy but his money did come in handy thou.

I met Harry just after high school and thought my girlfriends would be jealous of me having a 29 year old boyfriend with a nice car and money to spend, but they soon began to disappear. The next thing I know is other than my mom, the only person I had was Harry.

Well I guess I got scared cause 8 months later when Harry asked me to marry him and I did. Maybe I did it due to my mom having cancer and it wasn't looking good for her and I was scared to be alone In the world. At least that's what I tell myself.

Two years later and Harry has not only moved us to the west coast but my mom is no longer with us either pasting away on my birthday. As far as Harry goes all he does is tell me how dumb I am and I should be happy he married me cause no one else would ever put a ring on my finger.

I have to say I had my fill of it and when he told me if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't even get my pussy fucked, cause of all the extra LBS I've put on. Well that did it for me. See I stand 5' 6" and weight 128, that's a whole 10 Lbs more than when I married the asshole.

Hell I was just 18 and still growing when I married that bastard.

My husband had our basement finished off last summer by a couple older guys but told me I could paint the walls cause I needed something to do with my time. Well shit he won't let me get a job cause he thinks a woman should keep his house and cook and clean for him. That makes me a slave don't it.

The first day I spilled some paint on the new carpet and he went ape shit on me and he then told me to get a painter in to do the fucking job. His own words.

I called a couple companies and they said it would be 3 to 4 weeks before they could even think about starting the job. So I thought perhaps it's time to meet the neighbors and see if I could hire their son to do the painting.

As it turned out he was taking a year off before going to college and could use the money.

He came home with me and I showed him what needed to be done in the basement and as I eyed him up and down I thought I would show him what else needed work on as well. As I followed him up the stairs with my eyes glued on his buns I knew I had to have him.

At 9 am he was at my door ready to get to work and I was feeling ready for him to do something else.

I was still in my nighty and robe and I could feel his eyes on me as I went into the basement with him. I bent over to show him which cans of paint were for each room and when I looked into his face I seen his eyes on my tits. That's when I noticed my robe had come lose and he had a great view down my nighty to my firm B cups. I felt my nipples harden quickly knowing he was getting a eye full.

I let him get to work and I had to work on myself as well so I didn't jump him the first day. I laid back on my bed working my fingers on my dripping pussy thinking about having him between my legs giving me what I needed so badly when my asshole husband called to say he would be home a hour late and for me not to burn his dinner.

Just the sound of his voice killed any hope I had of having a nice orgasm. So after I showered I put on a thin blouse with no bra and a pair of white shorts with black lacy panties on under them. I looked in the mirror and liked what I saw. You could make out my dark colored nipple through my top and when I bent over you could make out my panties as well.

I made lunch for us and when I took it down to him and had to ask him his name cause I never thought to ask before, and he said to call him Nick cause that's what everyone called him. We talked for over a hour and I found myself being even more attracted to him the more we talked.

That night when my asshole husband showed up 3 hours late not the one hour he said and give me shit cause his dinner was dried out, I made up my mind. Somehow Nick would be in my bed and I wouldn't be using any birth control either. See my husband had vasectomy after we were married without talking to me or asking if I wanted children. That's the kind of guy he is, a real asshole.

At the end of the week with the job about a third of the way done, I give Nick a hug and still holding him close I looked into his eyes and kissed him on the lips. I pulled back saying I was sorry but he is so dam good looking and being around him has made me attracted to him. What I didn't say was I was so fucking horny I felt like raping him right there and then.

On Monday morning when Nick got there I give him a hug as soon as the door closed behind him and at lunch I give him a quick kiss on the cheek, but at 3 when he starts to gets cleaned up I kissed him on the lips again but this time he responded to my kiss and way I have been hoping for. Nick asked when my husband would be home and I informed him not for a good 4 hours.

This time it was Nick who kissed me and had his hands full of my ass as well.

We made love right there on the new rug my husband had laid after my spilled paint. It was over way to fast for both of us and Nick took me to my bed and drove me insane the next love making session. I never felt making true love making before in my life but that day I sure did. I guess, before it was just a way to get off but there never was any feelings involved, even with my husband.

After that day the work slowed way down cause over half the day was spent in my bed.

I remember my husband saying to me after a few days of me being in Nicks arms how I seemed so much happier and last couple days. If he only knew it was due to me making love with Nick and being full of his love cream.

When the job was finish, I was in trouble due to missing my period and my husband informing me that he was selling the house and we were moving back to the east coast again.

All I want to do is stay here in Nicks arms and have his baby but I don't know how that is going to happen. I know I had tell Nick but I don't want to wreck his life just cause I fucked up and married the wrong guy to start with.

Today I told my husband that if he wanted to move that's fine with me but I'm not going with him and that I want a divorce. I didn't tell him anything about the baby growing inside of me, and I hope to never do so either.

I guess my so called husband didn't like our marriage either cause he said if I did fight him he would give me 40% of the house and the older BMW with two grand a month for two years. I jumped at it.

Well I now have a apartment near where Nick is going to School and he is very happy being a father to our wonderful daughter. I did find out why my ex husband made me the offer he did, it was cause he was having an affair with his male secretary. Which means I was married to a full blown queer. On wonder our sex life was so bad, he did like women. I would've never of guessed it when we got married.

I still do hate the asshole but it worked out in the end.