Behind the Blind

Story Info
Woman next door spies on her hunky neighbor.
1.8k words
4.26
48.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vitaminX
vitaminX
13 Followers

*Special thanks to Oliveau for correcting my spelling errors and typos.*

*

Melissa always enjoyed talking to Brad across their backyard fence. Tonight was no exception. She found him witty and charming as usual, and laughed at his many funny comments. As they talked she admired his physique. Melissa could see why Brad had so many female admirers. His tall, muscular frame and broad, square shoulders were very appealing. His handsome face and bulging biceps glistened from the sheen of sweat that had developed as he worked in his garden. Peeling off his t-shirt, Brad used it to wipe the sweat from his forehead. "I've got to take a cold shower before this heat melts me," he said. He smiled and then added, "As always, it was a pleasure talking with you Melissa."

As Melissa watched his tight denim-clad ass disappear into the house, her pussy moistened. Brad's body always had this affect on it, but seeing his bare chest made it wetter than usual. As she pictured Brad's body in her mind's eye, her pussy began to ache for attention. Lost in reverie, she was nudged back to reality when she realized the sun had fallen below the horizon.

Just as she was about to turn and leave, she noticed Brad's ground level bedroom light flick on. She could see him at the window. He raised the windowpane about a foot or so, attempting to let in fresh, cool air, then lowered the blind. Melissa sighed because the blind hid him from her view. However, she noticed a few inches of light peeped out his window beneath the blind. The thought crossed Melissa's mind that she should take a peek inside to see what he was doing, but she shrugged off the idea. She was a lady, and a lady doesn't do that sort of thing. Her pussy became very warm and wet the more she thought about it, however. "I won't be doing any harm," she said to herself as she climbed the fence.

Melissa hovered below the windowsill, her heart pounding with excitement. She slowly raised her head until she could see into his bedroom. Brad's clothes were in a heap on the floor next to the bed. She could hear the water from his shower cascading in the bathroom connected to his room. She was disappointed she had missed seeing him undress, but despite her nervousness at being discovered, she decided to wait for him to come out of the shower.

She crouched down and scanned the area. The neighboring houses had the occasional light on, but she was sure the foliage from the trees and shrubs in Brad's yard and the darkness of the evening adequately concealed her. She peeked back into the bedroom, waiting impatiently for Brad to finish his shower. Melissa figured the odds of Brad seeing her were quite slim. The blind covered her forehead, the windowsill hid her chin and nose, and only her eyes could be seen from inside. But since her brown eyes faded into the shadows of the evening she thought she was safe from detection.

Finally, she heard the water shut off and the shower door roll open. She gasped quietly as Brad walked into his bedroom nude. He scrubbed his hair with a towel and then rubbed dry his torso, stomach, back and bum with it. Melissa's mouth fell open when Brad pulled on his cock with the towel as he dried it. The attention he had given his penis made it swell and lengthen. Melissa could feel the juices in her pussy churn as she stared at his almost hard cock. Brad sat on his bed and dried his lower legs and feet. He flung the towel towards the bathroom when he was done. He sat there for a few moments, looked at his cock, smiled devilishly and then began to stroke it.

Seeing Brad naked was all Melissa had hoped for. Watching him masturbate had not even entered her wildest dreams. Her heart pounded with lust, her mouth became dry and her pussy began to flow with her juices as she watched him. She undid the top button of her shorts and slid them down a few inches over her hips so she could have access to her pussy. Her fingers massaged her clitoris through the wet crotch of her panties.

Brad slowly rubbed the underside his penis with the tips of his fingers until it was completely hard. Grasping his prick in his hand, he slid his fist up and down the shaft. He moaned loudly and increased the speed. Abruptly he stopped, got to his feet, and walked to his dresser, his hard cock dangling in front of him, jiggling up and down as he moved. He opened a drawer, withdrew a small bottle, went back to his bed, and sat on the edge of it. Holding his prick in his right hand he poured a copious amount of lubricant onto the head of his cock with his left hand.

Melissa's hand feverishly worked her clit as she watched Brad lubricate his cock. She lowered her shorts down to her knees, and slid her hand beneath her panties so her fingers could directly play with her pussy. Juices were leaking out of from between her engorged lips, dampening her inner thighs.

Brad stroked his prick, smearing the lubricant down the length of it. Melissa involuntarily moaned as she stared at his erection. It stood straight up, glistening in the light like a diamond. His swollen, purple cock head oozed a drop of precum. Melissa dampened her lips with the tip of her tongue, pretending the drop had fallen onto her mouth. Brad leaned back on the bed, closed his eyes and massaged his prick. Sweat had formed on his brow. He moaned softly as his hand pleasured his manhood. In response Melissa stepped out of her shorts and removed her panties. She spread her legs and vigorously played with her pussy. She inserted a finger into her snatch and thrust in and out, pretending it was Brad's cock fucking her. As she neared orgasm, she intently watched his face. Watching a man's face as he masturbated turned her on like nothing else could. Without warning her pussy orgasmed, juices flowing out of her snatch in large quantities.

Despite not wanting too, she moaned loud enough to be heard! She momentarily stopped breathing. Had Brad heard her? She stared at him as he turned his head towards the window. She was too panic-stricken to move, her entire body was frozen, her finger still in her pussy. Brad glanced at the window and then turned his focus back to his cock. Melissa sighed with relief, he hadn't seen or heard her. She should have scampered back to her house, but she couldn't take her eyes off his cock. She couldn't leave until she saw him ejaculate!

Brad fucked his fist, pretending it was a pussy. He moaned as a large amount of precum flowed out. Unexpectedly, he jumped to his feet and walked into the bathroom. Melissa screamed under her breath, "Come back, I've got to see you cum." She craned her head around at an almost impossible angle, hoping she could see in to the bathroom, but she couldn't. She began to pray, "Come back Brad, come back." Each second that passed seemed like an eternity. Melissa softly moaned, "Where the hell are you Brad?"

"Right behind you, Melissa!" Melissa shrieked and tried to pull up her panties and shorts but Brad stopped her. He pressed himself against her, gently pinning her against the wall so she couldn't move. His hand covered her mouth and he softly said in her ear, "Shhhh." Melissa could feel the cloth of his bathrobe press against her bare ass. "What have you been up too?" he whispered. He peered into his bedroom. "Quite the view, huh Melissa." Melissa's face burned with embarrassment and shame. She whimpered an apology and tried to wiggle free. She wanted to run and hide. He pressed against her harder, making sure she couldn't escape. Melissa could feel the bulge of his cock against her bum. "Did you enjoy the view Melissa?" She softly moaned, "Yes."

Her pussy twitched. Her feelings of shame were intense, but much to her surprise, she began to rub her bum against Brad's cock. His cock responded by hardening. Brad parted his robe and pressed his now rock hard cock between Melissa's butt cheeks. She moaned as he moved it up and down. His hot breath scorched her neck. He whispered in her ear, "Want me to fuck you?" In response, Melissa pressed her ass even harder against Brad's cock. Brad slipped his prick between Melissa's thighs. She could feel the length of his cock rub the outside of her wet pussy, but he didn't attempt to penetrate her. Brad snickered and asked, "Let me hear you beg." Melissa moaned, then pleaded, "Please stop teasing me and fuck me." Brad laughed softy, pushed the head of his prick against Melissa's swollen pussy lips, then thrust into her in one swift motion. Melissa's pussy hungrily grabbed Brad's prick and held it tightly inside her. He probed her pussy with his prick, moving in and out slowly. Between her moans Melissa begged, "Fuck me harder." Brad increased his speed. Melissa lowered her head, bit her lower lip, and moaned as her pussy spasmed on his prick. He could feel her pussy muscles gyrate in pleasure. Melissa muttered, "Cum in me," as she orgasmed. Brad threw back his head, closed his eyes, held Melissa's shoulders tightly then ejaculated a large stream of cum inside her. Both their orgasms seemed to last forever. Brad slipped his cock out of Melissa after it had finished squirting. He reached down and massaged her cunt with his hand. A mixture of his cum and Melissa's juices coated his fingers. Melissa reached for his hand and brought it up to her mouth. She licked his fingers as Brad kissed the back of her neck. With his other hand he fondled her breasts through her t-shirt and bra.

Suddenly, out of the darkness came a loud crashing noise. They both froze. A neighbor had dropped trash into the garbage can. This rude intrusion brought them back to reality. Brad grasped Melissa's hand and pulled her toward his door. She ran with him into the house. Once inside they stared at each, hardly believing what they had just done. Then they laughed. As the laughter tailed off, Brad pulled Melissa against him and kissed her deeply. Melissa broke away, removed her t-shirt and bra, smiled and said, "Show me the way to your bedroom." Brad grinned, caressed her ass and led her by the hand to his bed. Before lying down with him Melissa went to the window and lowered the blind. "We don't need another peeping Tom," she snickered. Brad laughed.

vitaminX
vitaminX
13 Followers