Behind the Cracked Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Rick realized Maggie's hips had begun to rise and fall in time to the motion of her fingers, and he heard soft whispers as they escaped her lips. "More... Faster... More... Harder... Faster... More... Yes... Yes... Yesss... YESSSS!"

He saw Maggie's other hand release her heaving breast and reach for the swollen pink nub above her opening, rubbing it gently at first with two fingers. Gradually she increased the intensity of her stroking until her fingers became a blur as they stimulated her most sensitive place while her other hand's fingers continued to plunge in and out of her love tunnel.

Rick heard a gasp and watched as his grandmother's body erupted in orgasmic ecstasy. Her limbs jerked spasmodically and her hips lifted high off the white carpet as her torso bridged between her shoulders and feet. He saw her thighs lock tightly together, trembling violently, crushing the fingers that were deep inside her. He heard a long "YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" escape her lips.

As Grandma Maggie's body slowly melted back down to the soft white rug Rick heard her utter a satisfied "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh..." She sprawled on the rug, hands still buried her groin, and slowly lowered her legs until they were flat on the floor. It took all her remaining strength to spread her feet wide apart, unlocking her thighs. Once the vise of her thighs loosened she gingerly pulled the fingers that were buried deep inside her from her flooded channel, releasing a river of slippery secretions to dribble down her crack and onto the rug.

While Grandma Maggie's breathing gradually returned to normal Rick took note of the Rose colored flush covering her face and upper chest, and the sheen of perspiration that covered her milky white skin from head to toe. As she tried to gather her strength he noticed the hand that had been pleasuring her swollen pink nub was sliding gently up and down the now deep pink folds of her sex.

Eventually Grandma Maggie recovered sufficient strength to get up from the floor. She pulled herself shakily to her feet, using the side of the bathtub to pull herself upright.

As Grandma Maggie's body disappeared from Rick's sight he stealthily jumped to his feet and peeked through the crack in the door again, just in time to witness Grandma Maggie turn her back to the door, grasp the edge of the tub with her left hand and lift her left leg into the tub as she was bent over at the waist, giving Rick a different perspective of the dripping pink folds of her womanhood and her derriere, this time from behind. As she lifted her right leg and swung it into the water Rick was rewarded with a last momentary glimpse of her lady bits.

Rick continued peeking through his spy hole as Maggie gradually lowered herself into the steamy bath with a satisfied sigh and began to splash water over her body. When she began to wash, Rick reluctantly backed away from the door. While his mind wanted to continue spying on his grandmother as she bathed his aroused body was making other demands that were more urgent.

As Grandmother Maggie relaxed in the comfort of her bath she was blissfully unaware that her self-pleasuring had been witnessed by her grandson. Meanwhile, Rick hurriedly entered his bedroom, closed the door and stripped the clothing from his body. He jumped onto his bed, stretched out on his back and grabbed his painfully swollen organ as it pointed toward the ceiling.

With his eyes closed he imagined that the hand wrapping around his shaft was his grandmother's. Grasping it firmly he began stroking it from head to base, thrusting his hips to meet each stroke. After less than a dozen strokes he could feel the contractions begin deep in his groin. As his climax erupted he opened his eyes wide to watch as rope after rope of creamy ejaculate launched themselves skyward from the opening at the tip of the deep purple mushroom atop his shaft and splattered onto his abdomen and groin until the contractions weakened then stopped.

When he felt his sticky juices begin to dribble off of his body Rick reached over to his night stand and grabbed a bunch of tissues. He carefully swabbed the mess from his body and threw the goo soaked tissues into his waste basket.

Just as he completed his cleanup he heard the bathroom door open, and quickly dove under the covers to shield his naked body from view.

As Grandma Maggie passed Rick's bedroom door she stuck her head in. She breezily said "Good night Rick... Sweet dreams".

Rick responded "Good night Grandma... I'm sure that I will", looking forward already to the next time.

12