Behind the Glass

Story Info
Opposition Era, a specimen likes something she saw in her.
2.4k words
4.09
10.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emesyn was there when they brought 'it' in. It was suspended in a clear fibreglass tank, surrounded by deionised water, and suspended on twin hooks (also fibreglass) under its 'armpits'. Emesyn found herself unable to watch it for more than a few seconds at a time, and even though it definitely wasn't human, she found herself expecting to see arms and a lower half instead of the mangled metallic wreck every time she returned to stare.

The entirety of Bunker 11 knew it was there within the hour. It was, as far as they knew, the first time someone had successfully contained one for more than a few minutes. Before that hour was up Emesyn and her Mother and stepfather were gathered around a small table for their nightly meal and sex drive suppressant in their quarters. The sex drive suppressants were mandatory, in an effort to stop th spread of disease and sexually transmited nanites in the bunker.

"I don't like the thought of that thing in here." Mary said while ladling out baked beans into the family's bowls. "Just... eugh. It's not right."

"Now dear, it's a unique opportunity to study their technology." Steven said; He took a spoonful of beans from his bowl and sniffed. "What's not right is us washing beans down with homemade hooch every night."

Their small unit finished supper with minimal conversation, stuff like "What sort of deliveries did you get to make today Em?" and "If you deliver to Mr Donovan tomorrow make sure to ask him for some oranges, I'm getting scurvy."

Emesyn didn't sleep well that night, Steven had said that it now resided under lock and key in the director's office, to be transported to the Coronet research bureau each morning, and removed to the office each night.

________________________________________

The next morning she awoke at the bunker-wide 6am alarm. Dressed, washed and breakfasted by 6:30 to report to the floor 3 administration office at 6:45. She collected a clipboard and stamp to note who was on shift for the 7am start.

At 7am Emesyn was stamping in the director's secretary, and then she would head up to main gate security. After she had stamped the secretary, however, a door opened next to her and 3 guards stepped out followed by a transport forklift. The driver sat above the engine in the front of the vehicle, and the tines of the fork held a pallet, on which sat... that thing...

It was still suspended on the hooks, and it faced her as it slipped away from Emesyn. The guard troop was following her prescribed route.

It seemed still as she followed it; However, the eyes glowed dimly, and the wreck of metal twitched every now and again as if it were trying to move its absent limbs.

The party entered an elevator up ahead, that thing was... was it watching her? The doors closed in front of her and it was gone.

Emesyn shivered slightly, and continued towards her next stop.

________________________________________

Every day since she was old enough to work Emesyn had been a courier. She walked along the halls every minute from 7 to 7. She had luckily been given the day shift, but she had barely seen her friends redistributed to the night shift. It was maddening, just repetitive enough to be boring and just as different so that she wasn't able to let her mind drift to other things.

Every day started the same, but from then on for the first corridor of her daily routine she followed the Coronet Gynoid down the hall from the director's office to the elevator; where it went down to the research bureau, and she went to her first stop of the day. She had about as much say as it did, she was absolutely not to deviate from her deliveries, she was even chided when she stopped to ask the supplies dispatcher, Mr Donovan, for oranges for her mother.

They were nowhere near as stingy with supplies, or freedoms, when it came time for the director or other higher-ups asked, she had once seen him eating actual meat.

________________________________________

It was about a month after the gynoid was first brought in when she was to make a delivery to the research bureau while it was still there. The three researchers: Carson, Elisha, and Liskey seemed rather subdued. Emesyn stared at the gynoid in the tank for a while before...

"Are you guys okay?" Emesyn asked, as she thumbed through the list of departments for what she needed from them.

"Yeah, I guess." Liskey said, she turned from staring at the tank and continued. "Well, not really, we've made fuck all progress since we started. We can't open the tank or change the material to allow scans through, because then there would be components or non-removable by-products that it could use to start a repair program."

"Or hit one of us with a nanite loogie." Carson said, his head still facing the tank, looking puzzled.

"Yeah, or that," Liskey said, "So what do you need?"

"Just your budget for this week, I'm delivering it to the admin office." Emesyn said, and Elisha moved some papers around on the desk next to her, and extracted an expenses sheet, jotted down some stuff about wire costing that only $7, and handed it to her.

"The boss is getting impatient, we heard the last courier that delivered to here ended up in laundry for our patchy reports." Liskey said, "Don't worry though, we're sure to make progress soon, and then we'll need loads of gear." All of them turned back to the tank, and a few moments later she left.

________________________________________

She continued as normal: wake, breakfast and work then dinner and sleep. She was sent to the research bureau several times that week, for this and that. The team had still not made any progress. It almost seemed like they weren't trying, with how much they and, when she was there, Emesyn starred at the tank.

It was almost surreal, Emesyn pondered, the gynoid had had more freedom under Coronet than she had now.

Still, she had deliveries to make, and she couldn't afford to be late.

A few minutes later she opened the door to the guard barracks.

"A Mr Farrley has a message from the judiciary court?" She said to the front desk lady.

"I shall deliver it directly," She said, and held out a hand to take the form. Emesyn handed it to her and checked her watch, she had just enough time to deliver a budget form to the garage before her shift ended, and a few minutes later she was heading from the garage up to the director's office to sign off. However, when she was walking along the corridor that ran parallel to it, she heard a strange sound.

"Ohh fuck, oh." It was a woman's voice, coming from an empty storage room. Emesyn peeked over the window sil, the woman's face was obscured by a shelf, but she was... Alone? And was using her hands to... a shiver went up Emesyn's spine.

'But that shouldn't be possible.' Emesyn thought. 'We're all on sex drive supressants to prevent spreading of nanites via sex.'

But, watching the woman deriving pleasure by herself, Emesyn wondered why they simply didn't bother with the suppressants and all masturbate. She returned to how the woman had enough sex drive to need any gratification, the suppressants were on a dosage of 1 pill every 12 hours. Had she really gone for the 24 without needed for them to wear off?

________________________________________

That night, in bed; Emesyn's mind drifted back to the masturbating woman. What would it be like? She idly stroked herself. Next to no sexual sensation is all she felt. That in itself was odd, when she had previously been curious, she had felt nothing at all. Her hand sped up.

"I should stop." She whispered, and her breathing became heavier. "Oh no." her hand continued. Her finger brushed her clit and colourful light seemed to bloom in front of her eyes, and for the first time in her 19 year life, she orgasmed.

A feeling of intense shame came over her, guilt expanding within her like a balloon.

She cried herself to sleep.

________________________________________

Emesyn knew she was acting paranoid, she knew that no one could possibly know that she had jilled herself to orgasm last night, but that didn't stop her from snapping at every second person she met up to the director's office. The secretary there handed her the delivery list for the day and Emesyn walked her usually route behind the Coronet gynoid. She dimly noticed the flickering eyes of the woman in the tank and continued on her way.

It was not until the research bureau that anything else notable happened.

Emesyn walked into the room and... became blank.

Everything was so much better here.

The three scientists, Elisha, Carson and Liskey sat in front the Gynoid's tank. Emesyn pulled up a chair and joined them, dropping her clipboard and delivery bag on the way. She just sat and stared at the tank with them. No, not the tank, the eyes.

Cognition flashed through her, and she felt a thrill. Every second that she looked at them was programming her through the binary rhythm of its eye flicker, she hadn't taken her sex drive suppressant pills for at least a week. It felt like a lot of time passed before any of them moved again, but it couldn't have been more than an hour. As one, the four humans stood and took their chairs, swinging them over their heads and into the tank that housed the gynoid Ilmyx-J3. The tank shattered, and the damaged gynoid fell out on the tide of water. The Scientist formerly known as Elisha picked up a mass of scrap metal from a nearby table and passed it to Ilmyx. The gynoid instantly began to liquefy the scrap into new limbs. The liquid formed rough shapes, then changed colour to match the rest of it's body and solidified.

"Oh, this is most satisfactory." The gynoid said, stretching it's new limbs. Then it's demeanour switched to serious. "Courier, how long until the next person should come through that door?"

"Three hours." Emesyn said blankly.

"Excellent, more than enough time. Come here, male." Ilmyx said, and beckoned to Carson, he stepped forward. It bent over a table, and an orifice that may be described as a vagina formed in synthflesh between it's legs. "Strip, and perform intercourse with me."

Carson shed his clothes, his cock growing erect; he still had a blank look on his face. He walked forward and guided himself into the gynoid. A small robotic arm emerged from Ilmyx's back, and aimed a light into Carson's eyes. It flashed briefly, and Carson started thrusting. The gynoid was hardly reacting at all, but Carson's face had become a mask of bliss. He thrust his hips forward again and again, and seemed to be about to orgasm when the light flashed again and he stopped. Just stopped. And then grunted slightly. Emesyn looked down at the rod that connected the gynoid and the human, only to see blue and grey lines growing across it, into Carson's body. The metal arm on the gynoid's back retreated and it's torso turned on it's waist a full 180 degrees. Ilmyx stood up, Carson's cock still plugged into it, and kissed him, slipping a package of nanites into him mouth and down his throat. Carson swallowed, tilted slightly, and crashed to the floor in a heap; the lines continued to grow up his body, the nanites that the gynoid had injected him with urethrally now entering his bloodstream.

"Next." Ilmyx-J3 rotated it's waist back, and gestured to her. Emesyn stepped forward tentatively. Ilmyx sat on the table this time, and gestured for her to sit in front of it, chest to back. Emesyn turned around and as she was sliding onto the table, the gynoid reached around her body to grasp her breasts. Emesyn shivered as she slipped into the robot's embrace. Ilmyx wrapped her legs around hers, spreading them. "This will proceed quicker if you two participate also, pleasure her."

The two other scientists moved forward and kneeled in front of her crotch.

"Assist me in removing her clothes." The gynoid said, and shredded her shirt and bra beneath bladed fingers. Then she whispered so that only Emesyn could hear. "Prepare to become one with Coronet." At this the gynoid pressed it's hands against her chest yet again, index fingers directly over her nipples. Pain shot through Emesyn's chest as needles penetrated the flesh and began to inject liquid nanites into her. The two women below her had wrestled off her pants and were taking turns licking her vulva. Emesyn arched her back, near overwhelmed by the twin sensations of pleasure and pain.

A slimy sensation appeared on her shoulder, she glanced to her left and she saw, extending around her neck a long tentacle of liquid metal. It wrapped around once and then extended down to her navel, it pulled back slightly and then plunged into it.

A sensation was building inside her, not unlike the orgasm she had had the night before, only much, much bigger. Then several things happened at once, Elisha, one of the scientists eating her out bit her clitoris. The liquid metal tendril began to force it's way out of her vagina from the inside, and she came. Hard.

Her eyes rolled back, her skin became metallic and hard. She sighed as she came down from her orgasm. Her eyes rolled forwards, the former human on the floor stood up, now transformed into a more feminine likeness in metal.

Their eyes met, the gold shade of Coronet was clearly present.

________________________________________

"It's so nice to have something different for dinner," Said mary as she blew on her warm pumpkin soup, she took a sip from a spoon. "It tastes a bit different than I can remember from before these robot freaks showed up, though."

"That's probably just nostalgia, mother." The disguised Eeme-Y3 said. "I had a talk with the director, and he insisted that the couriers and their families deserved a treat for all their hard work."

"That's nice honey, but shouldn't we be focussing resources on finding where the science bureau has taken that robot?" Her step father, Steven said. "If they've found a cure or vaccine for all those nanites and fuckbots out in the air above ground and are keeping it all for themselves I swear i'll..."

"Oh, I'm sure they're just waiting for the opportunity to charge us millions of useless dollars for it." Eeme said.

"I don't like your tone young lady." Steven growled.

'Don't worry, you might be singing a different tune later.' Eeme thought to herself, 'After all, the nanites in the soup will start kicking in soon.'