Behind the Green Veil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All day I wanted to kiss you and taste you so bad, I was insane with desire. It was all I could do to control myself," he said as I tried again to lick his face clean.

"But you saw my ring," I whispered. He nodded, pausing his rhythm and taking longer than usual to push back inside me. Though I said nothing when it happened I knew the exact moment he noticed it because I felt the subtle drop in his enthusiasm replaced by a slight sadness behind his smile. I reached behind him and grabbed the taught cheeks of his ass and pulled him back down before guilty thoughts could overtake me. There would be plenty of time for me to feel like shit on the plane ride to Boston. I kept hold of his ass, loving the feel of his gluteus muscles working underneath his skin to pump his pelvis into me. At that moment I was determined to earn every bit of my guilt.

Even still, hearing his admission I couldn't help but wonder if we would have become intimate on the plane had I not been engaged. I highly doubted it. I just didn't operate that fast in my normal dating life. I had never had sex on a first date, or met some guy out dancing and gone to bed with him that night. Under normal circumstances Jackson and I would have exchanged numbers and started a long distance courtship. We may have kissed. Maybe.

The more I thought about it, I had to conclude that the only reason we were having sex together so soon was that I was engaged to be married. The forbidden, taboo, once-in-a-lifetime circumstances made it all the more arousing, easily some of the hottest, kinkiest sex I'd ever had. I wondered if it could ever be this good in the context of a normal relationship. Was I becoming grateful that we met under these circumstances? Should I be thankful that this was taking place as an affair rather than a new relationship? What did this mean for my future? I was so confused. We both seemed to be racing toward orgasm and I could no longer think straight.

His body started slamming into mine with a maniacal force and at breakneck speed. He was starting to really perspire and before I could stop myself I pushed my face into his armpit and licked at his sweat, tasting his natural male musk. It was one of my secret turn-ons – fresh man sweat not corrupted by deodorant or bacteria. I had tasted it before, usually on my fiancé Brian's face or chest but the flavors I crave are just not as strong in those areas. But he usually had on deodorant which is horrible in one's mouth. There were a few times when we were just out of the shower but our passion wasn't flared up at the exact right temperature. With Jackson it had been the perfect opportunity in the exact right conditions and circumstances so I took my chance without thinking twice about it.

I was so glad that I did. He was salty and earthy, with that essence of virile man that just drives me crazy. I lapped at his armpit, sucking the light sweat from the patch of hair there. My pussy pulsed and gushed uncontrollably as the sexually charged taste of his sweat filled my senses. He cussed at me as his thrusts became harder and more erratic. It wasn't an 'I'm angry at you' type of cussing but instead more of a 'damn you for pushing me past the point of no return' kind of swearing.

My orgasm crashed over me. My body went into convulsions and I screamed obscenities in Farsi and English. My pussy was gushing and the squishy sounds coming from our slamming crotches got even louder. Uncontrollable spasms wracked my sex, squeezing his sweet cock and pushing my juices out around him. My toes curled up and my nails sank into his back as I struggled to hold on and stay in this world. For a moment my voice left me and I struggled to get any sound out as I rode over my peak.

My eyes opened and I could see the strained and painful look on his face as he kept fucking me. He was valiantly trying to hold back his orgasm so he wouldn't have to pull out until I was finished cuming. An overwhelming affection for him washed over me in that instant.

I looked deep into his eyes to find his soul, then I wrapped my legs and arms around him and locked my feet and hands behind his back. Then I pulled him into me and held him as tightly as I could while I pushed my pussy up to meet him and squeezed his cock with all my internal strength. I felt him try to pull back but I held onto him with all of my might. His head rolled back and he let out an animalistic roar as his dick swelled and exploded inside me.

I licked, bit, and sucked on his neck as his orgasm overtook him. He had been so cool the entire day and evening up until that point but he completely lost it then. I felt every blast of his cum shooting into my slimy depths as all manner of unintelligible noise came out of his throat. It was beautiful for me to feel him losing control so completely as I was very used to men always trying to hang onto some bit of their cool. Spasms went through his shaft and I could feel it throbbing, bobbing and pulsing inside of me, still so hard. I squeezed him back for every throb I felt, trying my hardest to suck out every last drop of his cum with my pussy.

When his orgasm had subsided he gently took my face into his hands and started kissing me. The emotional balance had shifted and now we were kissing with much more love than lust. He was still three-quarters hard inside of me, still throbbing. I thought about what had just happened given the promise I had asked him to make earlier. Sometimes a woman wants to – needs to feel her man completely lose control inside of her. This was one of those times.

"I came inside you," he said softly against my ear, kissing my neck right below.

"I knew I couldn't trust you," I responded with an exhausted but thoroughly content smile. He raised his head to look up at me. I had one last bit of energy in my body. I gave his dick one last good squeeze with my pussy and hugged the rest of him with my arms and legs, using my body to let him know how special our union had been to me. I saw a look of bliss pass through his eyes when he felt my pussy hugging him, and I was content.

"Sorry I violated your trust," he said, mockingly serious. "Here, let me fix that." He lifted himself up off of me and I saw the muscles flex in his shoulders, his upper torso shiny with a thin layer of sweat. My mouth watered, even in my exhausted state. He slowly pulled his weakening erection out of me and as he did so I could hear what an obscene juicy mess we had made. I looked down to see his shiny shaft slowly make its way out of me.

The lips of my pussy clung to him, not wanting him to leave me empty. Finally the crowned tip of his penis came out of me with a wet 'plop,' dripping with our combined juices. I licked my lips instinctually, not even conscious of what I was doing. His pubic hair was matted against his body with a white, frothy goop. I salivated at the sight, shocked at my very visceral reaction to seeing the effects of our lovemaking. When did messy sex become such a turn-on for me? He scooted down on the bed and put his head between my legs. Apparently the mess we made was a turn-on for both of us.

"No, I'm too sensitive," I protested, putting my hand over my sex. Truthfully, I was as much embarrassed as I was sensitive.

"Just relax, I'll be gentle." He gently grabbed my hand and moved it out of his way. He brought his face into my sex and placed his lips around the entrance to my pussy which felt gaped open after the fucking I had received. His tongue snaked into me and I felt him begin to suck the frothy mess out of my hole. He was using his tongue to scoop his cum out of me as he sucked.

"Oh shit," I hissed, then called him a fucking pervert in Farsi. I was shocked but at the same time overwhelmingly aroused. No man had ever gone down on me after coming inside of me. The couple of Persian men I had been with hadn't gone down on me at all. My fiancé Brian, wonderful man that he was, went down on me quite often but never just after sex, always before.

Jackson was eating me like I was his last meal, his favorite meal. His tongue felt impossibly long worming its way into me but my body wanted more. Without thinking I brought my fingers together behind his head and pulled him into me while I used my hips to try and force my sex down his throat. It was purely a primal reaction. He sucked at my pussy noisily, hungrily, until he had taken all he could out of me.

He pulled his lips from me and licked up all the errant juices outside and around my pussy then crawled back up on top of me. He looked into my eyes holding his mouth closed and it was then that I realized he hadn't been swallowing but had instead collected a mouthful of our sex juices which he intended to share with me. He didn't immediately move to kiss me, however. He waited to see the recognition in my eyes and I could tell that he wanted to see me take it willingly and as hungrily as he did instead of forcing it on me. I pulled him down into a deep kiss and opened my mouth wide.

I ran my tongue across his lips signaling to him that I wanted what he had inside. He opened for me and a small flood of his cum mixed with his saliva and my pussy juices flowed into my mouth. A burst of pungent flavors assaulted my brain and I felt my pussy contract involuntarily and get slightly wetter, even in my exhausted state. I swished it around with my tongue to thoroughly taste it before gulping it down. It was by far the kinkiest sex act in which I had ever participated and I loved it. When there was no more to drink I began to lick the inside of his mouth trying desperately to taste any last remnants. I felt his cock twitch against my thigh and I knew the whole thing was turning him on as much as it did me.

Finally our kissing slowed and he rolled off of me pulling me along such that I was then on top of him with my head resting on his shoulder.

"God damn!" he said, breathing hard. We were both exhausted and thoroughly content. I would have fallen asleep except I had to pee. I didn't want to get up and leave him just yet, though. He held me close while he caught his breath, kissing my forehead every 30 seconds or so. When I couldn't hold my pee any longer I kissed his chest and told him I'd be right back.

It always takes me a while to pee after sex. I don't know why, perhaps it takes my pussy that long to figure out that it needs to change functions. For whatever reason, though, I always sit there for 3-4 minutes before my pee will flow. Those 3-4 minutes were the last things I needed at that moment. Away from Jackson and left alone in my thoughts, the enormous guilt of all I had just done began to set in.