Behind the Lines of the Were War Ch. 07

Story Info
Some things happen before you want them.
5k words
4.81
21.2k
31

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,296 Followers

*****

Woods near Johnson Pack Camp

*****

They were both worn out and had missed dinner, but neither one cared. They were making the trip back to camp that night at a much slower pace than her first ride on the back of her wolf.

HER wolf. Her mind was coming to terms with what her heart had already decided. She buried her face in his neck, hugging her arms around his furry chest as she drowned herself in his earthy, wet puppy smell. Linda was glad he was moving slowly, her legs still ached and her insides were still feeling the effects of the pounding she had taken. Her mind was somewhat detached, the multiple orgasms had left her flying high.

Nothing in her life was like this past day had been. It was so unlike her. She wasn't the kind of girl who fell into bed with some guy she just met. She had only had a few lovers in her life, and they all had to work their way up to it. She wasn't comfortable sharing herself with someone she wasn't in a stable relationship with, so she waited for months before moving forward. Andy was different; she reached the point of feeling safe and loved enough for sex after mere hours. She didn't feel any regret, either. It just felt right and she couldn't explain that. She would have to talk to her best friend Barb about this when she got back to Denver. Maybe her Mom. Was it too soon to meet her family? What would they say about her wolf? Could she go through with this?

It was too much to think about on such a beautiful day, so she didn't. She rubbed her face against his neck and relaxed.

She caressed his chest as she daydreamed about their long afternoon and evening of the best sex she had ever had. They were insatiable and he had minimal "down" time; even the cold water of the stream couldn't stop his erection. He had walked her out into the chest-deep water to clean the dirt, grass and fluids from them. Washing soon became groping, one thing led to another and soon she was bent over a rock in midstream begging for him to make her come. He moved behind her, shifted his tongue and deep cleaned their combined fluids from her saturated pussy. By the time he was satisfied and stood up, his erection was bouncing against her ass. She reached back, grabbed it and shoved it back where it belonged. He pounded her into a puddle of orgasmic flesh, seemingly lasting forever as she came so many times she lost count. She remembered looking back between her legs watching his balls tighten up as he came. He then collapsed over her back, hugging her as he caught his breath,. She was fascinated as she watched his semen stretch down from her sex until the globs dropped into the water and float away. There was a lot to watch.

The vision of his long cock disappearing into her was making her wet again. Almost without thinking, her legs moved off his back, coming around his stomach until her toes were touching his swinging cock. She thought about how they hadn't tried 'doggie style' yet, and the thought of that sent her into a giggle fit as her feet stroked his shaft. She didn't noticed that he had stopped until he gave her a questioning whine. "Sorry," she said, "I was just thinking about what it would be like to have you take me in this form." Andy looked back at her, his tongue lolling out the side while his eyes sparkled with excitement. "I don't think I can wait to find out. Come on, big boy, show me some wolf loving!"

Linda hopped off and walked to a moss-covered area. Hanging her clothes from a nearby branch, she dropped to her hands and knees and wiggled her taut butt back at him. She knew her well-used sex would regret this, but he had to feel that supersized dick of his inside her. Andy moved forward, and began licking her legs, starting at the knees and up to her leaking sex. A few strokes of that tongue around the outside and she was panting and begging for him to take her. His wolf didn't require further encouragement. Rising up on his back legs, he used his front legs on her thighs and pulled her back until his throbbing cock was at her opening. His human side had talked to his wolf about making sure he went slowly, and the wolf knew he could hurt her if he was too rough. He was also careful not to scrape her too much with his claws as he shuffled forward before pushing into her.

"FUCK!" It felt like he was splitting her in half! The girth was a challenge but his length pushed into unexplored territory within her. The soreness combined with the pain and the friction to push her to overload. Sensing her pain, he gave her a minute to adjust, licking her back and neck until she started to push back on him. Andy gave her a few long, slow strokes, enjoying the feel, letting her adjust to the size. Once she started pushing back on him his wolf took her like he wanted, hard and fast. She started to moan and scream as she came and came again.

She thought he might be close when he started short stroking her, but she was wrong. She felt something banging against her pussy lips, almost like he had his hand there to limit his penetration, but he didn't have hands in this form so what the hell? She looked back between her swinging breasts to see his knot pushed against her lips, and it was the size of a baseball. Her eyes got wide as he pressed his chest down on her back and forced her face down to the ground. His eyes were glowing as his wolf took full control. He used his weight to drive down as he forced the knot into her.

She screamed in pain and pleasure. It hurt like hell going in, but the pain quickly abated once in before the pleasure took over. The knot filled her canal and the sensation was incredible as it stroked through her canal. She was moaning continuously as he started pounding her deep. The knot was now rubbing her G-spot and stimulating the inside of her vagina in a way she had never experienced. "ANDY!! FUCK ME!! FUCK...." was all she could say before her orgasm hit, her body shaking again and again and she screamed her release. Andy's wolf kept going, slamming harder and faster into her as he stamped his dominance on her.

"YES! TAKE ME FUCK MAKE ME YOURS OH SHIT DON'T STOP!" Linda's eyes rolled back as she came hard, her entire body clenching and releasing. She arched her neck back, exposing its length to him as she lost the ability to speak. With one last plunge he started to fill her with his seed. As the first pulse went out, he lunged forward and bit into her shoulder, holding her as he filled her with his seed. The blood in his mouth sated the beast. She went limp under him, pulling him down to the ground next to her by his knot. He licked the wound until it stopped bleeding then licked her neck. His mate was safe and happy.

The taste of her blood brought his human side forward in his mind as his wolf looked down at her with satisfaction. He realized that his wolf had marked her! He raised his head and sent out a distress howl. He was in deep shit, knotted to a human he didn't have permission to turn. He curled his body around her and waited, wondering if he would see the next moon.

*******

Santa Fe Pack Den, New Mexico

*******

Eleven wolves with glowing eyes thundered into the midst of the pack with murderous intent. They craved resistance and found none; every wolf they saw immediately rolled on its back and bared its neck in submission. They growled and snapped but wouldn't attack pack members who gave up. The huge white wolf stopped in the center of the clearing while his men surrounded the pack members. Derek slowly looked around, his eyes glowing as he searched for someone to receive his rage.

Derek walked over to inspect two dead Betas, then the large black and tan wolf. None of the pack members would meet his eyes.

He walked to the far side of the circle where four wolves were sitting protectively around a wolf that was lying unconscious. The she-wolf was clearly injured and was covered in so much blood he couldn't tell what color she was. A small Omega was licking at the wounds, ignoring him. He started to advance, head high and hackles up, and then he smelled her. He immediately shifted and ran to her side. Carefully lifting her head onto his lap, her eyes opened and she smiled in recognition. He inspected her from nose to tail, finding most of the blood was not hers. "Thank Luna you're alive! I felt the bond dissolve and I feared the worst."

The Betas howled their joy at seeing her alive again. They were joined by the members of her new pack. The Johnson Pack wolves all gathered around their Alpha, relieved that a fight was not needed.

Renee looked around then shifted to human form. "I knew you would come for me, I just ran out of time. I didn't want this. I never wanted to be apart from you and Amanda." She carefully sat up, still bleeding a little from deep cuts on her stomach and arms, and hugged her brother.

She then raised her head to address her pack. "I welcome my brother Alpha Derek Johnson and his men to our camp. They are friends." She looked around to see all the Santa Fe pack wolves were on their bellies or backs in submission. Turning to her brother, she said quietly, "I didn't mean to scare you. I didn't want to take on a big male, but I had to issue an Alpha challenge in the circle. When I finally tore his throat out, I felt the bond to you go away as they all bonded to me."

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have let you go on this mission without more backup. What happened to Red?"

"That bastard executed him right before they took me prisoner."

"Why?" Derek clenched his fists.

"I don't know, he said we were lying about why we were there. I think he just needed to get me alone. He had me handcuffed and was going to mate me on that altar then kill my babies to force me back into heat."

Derek pushed back his rage as he fought back the shift. It took a minute before he could continue. "Is there anyone left I can tear apart for you?"

"No, I got them all."

With no one to receive his anger he pushed it back down and relaxed. He ordered his men to recover Red, one of the Omegas went to show them where they had thrown his body. Renee ordered her pack to toss the dead Betas and their former Alpha into a ravine to be left for scavengers. Men without honor, who would abuse their own pack members, didn't deserve to be reincarnated. The pack was happy to be rid of them.

Derek and Renee both shifted back to wolf form and he began to lick at her wounds. His Alpha saliva was more potent in its healing and antiseptic properties, and it helped him with his guilt.

When all the wolves had returned and she was cleaned and feeling better, her new Pack members crawled forward in wolf form to submit to their new Alpha. Each would sniff and lick her sex to get her smell, then come up where she could do the same. Then they would extend their neck so she could take it in her jaws before releasing. In this way the dominance was established.

Renee focused on the newly formed bonds within her head, comforting and calming her new family. Julie shifted and sat by her side, she was the first to come up and she jumped in to help with the introductions. She was followed by her mate Devin, who thanked her profusely. Luis would beat him when he tried to stop him from taking Julie to his bed. They held hands as they watched their new Alpha establish her rule.

As each wolf approached Julie would introduce them, their rank and current job, and their mate if they had one. There were fifteen wolves in her Pack, all Omegas except one low level Beta, but only three mated pairs. Every one of them was scared and wondering what was coming next. She called them all to her as she stood up.

"I am Alpha Renee Johnson, formerly of the Johnson Pack in Wyoming, and by challenge the new Alpha of the Santa Fe pack. Does anyone here dispute my leadership?" No one came forward. "I will make our new pack laws known in the days to come, but know this- there will be no forced matings, no forced sex, and no abuse. The penalty for such will be death. If you cannot abide by that, leave now." No one moved. Their faces, especially the younger women who had been brutalized, shone with new hope. "Let us feast and rest now, and honor our guests." A half dozen women shifted and went into the cave to get the food that had been prepared for what was to be Renee's mating feast. The mood was light, but Derek and Renee were somber, knowing that her time to fulfill her own destiny was here. They would miss each other, but they would always be there for each other.

An hour later, everyone returned to the area outside the pack caves. Derek and his men had built three fires in a triangle, a prearranged signal to the military drones above that it was safe to land a helicopter inside the fires. The Santa Fe pack wolves howled and started to run for cover at the sound of the helicopter, but their new Alpha promised they were safe. They stayed, though many were still shaking and they sat near their Alpha for comfort. It was clear that recovery from the war would take a while.

A few minutes later, a helicopter containing Col. Montgomery landed nearby and the group was escorted to the Alphas. It was late, they were tired, and they all knew each other anyway. The Colonel congratulated Renee on her new position and left her with contact information and a satellite phone. They agreed to meet in a few days and to talk at least once a week until everything settled down. He loaded up the Johnson Betas and Alpha Derek and returned to base, leaving Renee with her new family.

*******

Crested Butte Pack Caves, Colorado

*******

Alpha Stanley Diggs looked out on his people gathered in the clearing below their mountain hideout. Over 300 adults in his pack, almost two thirds of what he had started with when the war started five years ago. Unlike many of the Alphas who were determined to fight, he decided they would hide. He called his people into their mountain hide before things got bad in the towns. It was boring, it went against their instincts but hiding was the right play. His time at the recent meeting of Alphas and military leadership had driven that point home.

As a race, they were nearly wiped out. Many packs had ceased to exist, and those that still functioned had only a third or less of their former strength. The command structures were hard hit, the first to be killed were the Alphas and Betas who were expected to protect the path. He had looked around the room and decided only half the Alphas were actually that.

While other Alphas were celebrating their survival, he had been planning his pack's expansion. It was simple, really; no one else had enough warriors to stop his. The peace structure was another opportunity; Pack lands were being restored, restitution was being paid, there were hundreds of millions of dollars at stake and they would go to the Pack... or the Pack that remnant had been absorbed into. They could easily triple the Pack holdings in money and land.

These weaker packs also held a surplus of unmated females. His men needed mates, and if they didn't find a mate they would be forced to warm his warrior's beds. New pack members did what they had to do to survive. It was time to go back to the old ways, he thought, where might made right and the strongest took what they wanted.

He wanted a woman by his side again. His mate had died their first winter. He missed her terribly, not just for the sex but because a strong Alpha female helped the pack run well. He had not lacked for female companionship, but none had tickled his fancy until he saw the young Next Alpha at the conference. A widow, she would look good on his arm and was respected by the other Alphas. The Johnson pack was stronger than most; he would start somewhere smaller, with the pack areas that didn't attend. He could pick up stragglers, then work his way up to stronger and stronger packs until eventually he would control the entire Rocky Mountain area.

He smiled at the thought of all that power, and hardened at the image of him tying that young brunette to his bed while he fucked her into submission. He called his Betas. They would start to the south and work their way up.

*******

Johnson Pack Tents, Wyoming

*******

Amanda was walking back to her tent after leading that night's ceremony for the Pack funeral pyre. Another eight pack members had been recovered and sent on. This whole week had been rough on her, dealing with the finality of the losses and comforting the families as best she could. Having her mate so far away only added to her stress.

Her mate spoke to her mentally. "Amanda, love, Renee is alive. She challenged and beat the Santa Fe alpha and is now with her Pack." That message caused her to howl her joy to the moon, and when she passed the word over the Alpha bond to her Pack there were howls all around her. She had to concentrate to respond, "Thank Luna, love you and come back soon!" Even that short message left her with a headache, it was such a distance to reach him.

She was trotting up to her tent when the distress howl was heard from over the mountain. There were only three Betas left after Derek had taken the best warriors, so she left with two of them and medic Ann. They tore out of camp in the direction of the howl. Andy's wolf came over the Alpha bond. "It's Linda. I bit her. She's going to change."

"Stay put, we'll be there soon." She increased the pace, her anger at his recklessness driving her forward. She told an Omega back at camp to get her crew and a medical team ready for a forced turn. This couldn't end well.

*******

Santa Fe Pack, New Mexico

*******

It was well after midnight before the last visitor left, and Renee was exhausted. The Pack den was in a set of nearby caves. Julie led her to the Alpha chamber but she didn't go in. The air was still thick with his scent, it turned her stomach to think of the things that had happened on that bed. "Julie, I can't sleep here. In the morning we will clear it out and burn it all. I want nothing around that was his. I want nothing left that will remind this Pack of him."

Julie nodded. "Alpha, you could stay in any of the extra chambers, or you could stay with my mate and I. We would be honored."

"You know, there is something we have lost that I want to get back to. It's a beautiful night to sleep under the stars, don't you think?" She shifted to wolf form and returned to the cave entrance where a large fire had been built to ward off the cool night air. She laid down in the warmth and quickly was asleep. One by one, her pack mates came out of the caves and lay with her, They snuggled up to their new leader. In ten minutes, Renee was in the middle of a big, comforting puppy pile. She was at peace, and her Pack was starting to heal.

*****

Outside Johnson Pack Camp

*****

Amanda and her team followed the smell of sex and blood to find Linda unconscious with a fresh bite on her shoulder and Andy in wolf form behind her. She went straight to him and bit into his neck as he tried to roll over and present his belly, but was unable as his knot was still tied to her. He stilled completely and waited to see if she would tear his throat out like he deserved.

"You IDIOT!" she thundered over the bond. "We just ended the war and you have to turn a celebrity without OUR permission and without HER getting a judges' permission. If this is determined to be a forced turn your life is forfeit." She released his neck but still stood over him growling and baring her teeth. She turned her head to Ann. "How is she?"

"The bite was clean and isn't bleeding. Other than some vaginal bruising and various scrapes, she looks fine. Andy, what did you do to knock her out?"

"She must have passed out after that last round of sex. It's been a busy day for us."

Amanda was not impressed. "We need to get you two apart and get her back to camp where we can be ready for her turn if she comes out claws and fangs. Ann, can you give him something to shrink the knot?"

partwolf
partwolf
2,296 Followers
12