Behind the Masks Ch. 05

Story Info
Sanaii falls unsuspecting into Lucas's erotic web.
2.2k words
56.4k
30

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
huelust
huelust
558 Followers

Luc's fling with Jenny was a perfect beard for his pursuit of Sanaii. When he saw Sanaii outside the arts hall he always made sure to catch her eye so that they could exchange a friendly wave.

"You know her?" asked Jenny turning up her nose as if she smelled something bad.

Luc smiled. "In passing." he said.

It was too easy for him to worm his way into her quiet time in the Zen garden. She was always there around the same time Tuesday - Thursday eating her lunch weather permitting. Luc rationalized that he was bored, and though pussy fell in his lap on a regular basis, getting the kitty cat to come out and play from behind her shy girl day face like the slut she really was a far more exciting game than another bend over and spread 'em with Jenny and her ilk. If he actually enjoyed their light, casual conversation and her shy smile more than he anticipated, all the better. Since he was taking the scenic route to get his fantasy fuck, why not enjoy it?

"Started without me again." Lucas said to Sanaii as she finished her apple.

Sanaii smiled from where she sat on the bench. Lucas looked gorgeous as always. Sanaii believed she didn't harbor any illusions about Lucas. She knew she had a crush on him, and that crush was going nowhere. She certainly had no intention of ruining his warm acquaintance by dwelling on an attraction that was not shared. She counted herself lucky that whenever he saw her sitting in the garden, he stopped to talk to her. Crying and slobbering all over his shoulder the first time they meet seemed to break the barrier of awkward unfamiliarity, and she felt closer to Lucas in the short time that she'd known him than anyone else on campus.

Lucas was frank and funny, and nice to be around. She liked who she was when she was with him. His confidence made something in her unwind. She felt relaxed enough to talk, and even flirt a little. She found she was able to take a little bit of the esteem boost from their encounters into the rest of the day. She actually confronted her room mate about something that had been bothering her for weeks. After a tense moment, Sameera was quite reasonable and willing to compromise. Lucas's bold words came back to her after she had told him about how nervous confrontation made her. "The world's not going to end because someone disagrees with you, Sa'."

"I was starved," Sanaii said making room for him on the bench.

"Have one of these," he whipped out a pack of double chocolate gourmet cookies from a brown bag.

"Lucas, you're evil," Sanaii sighed her mouth watering as she took one.

"Just a little." he responded in a low voice watching her lick a crumb from the corner of her full lips.

"So, what's up? I heard you guys won another race."

Luc raised his hand in victory, "We're kicking ass."

"You're so competitive, Lucas."

"I like getting what I want. There's nothing wrong with that."

"Luuuuuccc! Come back from the dark side." parodied a raspy voice from the foot bridge.

Laughing, Luc turned and saw one of his crewmates.

"Fuck you,Darth." he called out.

Sanaii's head was downcast when he turned back.

"What? Am I too much potty mouth for you, Sanaii?"

Sanaii looked at him and tilted her head quizzically, "I think that "dark side" remark was directed at me, don't you?"

Luc shrugged, "No. Steve's a Star Wars fanatic. If he could row with a light saber he would. Sanaii, I know it's not easy for you and the other 'ships, but not everybody here has a Pat Robertson microphone stuck up his ass. If some people do want to talk shit, who cares? Our friendship is not going to unbalance the world order."

Sanaii smiled and nodded her head affirmatively.

"So you do consider us friends?"

"Sure," said Luc taking a bite out of his cookie, "You think I share my chocolate cookies with any old bum?"

Sanaii laughed and felt her heart do a little dance. It felt so very nice to finally have a friend.

*********

"I'm thinking about breaking up with Jenny, scratch the thinking part."

Sanaii and Luc sat in their usual spot. The weather was crisp. Sanaii had a light fleece blanket spread across her lap.

"Well, Jenny is sort of abrasive at times."

"Abrasive at times," Luc mocked Sanaii's whispery voice, "Code words for total bitch."

"Pretty much." Sanaii agreed. "From what I hear, you don't have any problems getting girls. You can do better."

Luc tilted his head and smiled.

"What have you heard about me, I spy Sanaii?"

Sanaii blushed and Luc was surprised at the color flush he could slightly see in her smooth dark skin.

"What, tell me? Tell me now or it's tickle monster time."

Luc flexed his fingers with mock menace.

Sanaii flinched to ward him off.

"It's nothing really. I just heard Jenny and some of the other girls talking and they said you were a-a," Sanaii stammered uncomfortably.

"A?" Luc raised a brow.

"A pussy hound?"

"Guilty as charged, ma'am." Luc announced unashamed, "-but not completely accurate."

"No?" Sanaii asked.

"Absolutely not! I love pussy, but I enjoy just having my cock sucked, too."

He laughed when Sanaii covered her face and shook her head. He felt a stiff one coming on as he remembered her pretty lips wrapped around him.

"What about you, Sanaii? You have a boyfriend?"

"I have one back home."

"I bet he's not a pussy hound, huh?"

It was Sanaii's turn to laugh.

"Goodness, no. At least I don't think so."

"You're not a virgin though, are you?"

Sanaii shook her head "no."

Luc half expected her to lie, and he was surprisingly relieved when she didn't.

"You ever give him head?"

Sanaii's rolled her eyes and swatted his arm.

"Lucas, what kind of question is that?"

"What? We were on the topic. I mean it's ok if you didn't. Some girls don't like it. A nice girl like you probably wouldn't," he said barely able to keep the sarcasm from his voice.

"I do like it," Sanaii said automatically, then caught her breath as if she revealed too much. "Um, let's change the subject."

"Why? This is the fun part about guy-girl friendships. You tell me when I'm being a total pig with women, and I can help you make your boyfriend a happy man."

Luc was quiet for a moment as he judged Sanaii's reaction, ready to widen the tear in her facade.

"There's something you're not telling me, little Sanaii."

Luc grinned as she looked at him with expressive eyes.

"Why do you say that?"

" Because you're biting your lip. I notice you do that when you're too scared to say what's really on your mind."

Sanaii let her lip slip from between her teeth. It was reddish and moist and Luc wanted to kiss it. He felt his cock start to pound. Casually, he slipped one arm over Sanaii's shoulders and squeezed her closer to him.

"C'mon, what's the story? I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."

Sanaii searched Lucas's amused, handsome face and was irresistibly drawn into his trap.

"I never did that with Glen, my boyfriend. It was someone else."

"Another guy you dated?"

"No, a stranger." she whispered searching for censure in her friend's face.

"This sounds juicy. I should have bought popcorn," he said putting her at ease only to lead her along by the nose. "Tell me about this stranger's cock that you sucked, Sa'."

His voice was low and soft. Sanaii swallowed and she felt butterflies low in her belly.

"Tell me." he repeated gently massaging her shoulders.

"I went to this club one night and things got out of control. It shouldn't have happened."

Luc's voice was deceptively gentle when he spoke.

"Imagine a good girl like you, on her knees, her mouth getting fucked by hard, anonymous dick. I should be shocked that you said you liked it... but I'm not, Sa'. Do you know why? Because in my experience, nothing gets a girl's panties creaming faster than being treated like a whore."

Sanaii lowered her eyes.

"I'm not a wh-whore, Lucas." she stuttered and yet she felt like a liar as her nipples tightened. Her memories of that night and Lucas's touch and explicit words were a deadly combination to her rapidly deteriorating composure. She was acutely aware of Luc's hand swirling patterns against the back of her neck. She had to bite her lip again to keep from moaning, to keep from asking him to slide his hands down just a little farther.

She didn't see Lucas's sly smile as he pressed a gentle kiss to her brow.

"Of course you're not, sweetheart. Now finish telling me what you liked about it. Don't leave out the good parts." Luc's voice was barely above a whisper, and he leaned close to her ear.

"I liked everything," Sanaii sighed caught in the memory, "...the way he touched my hair-the way he smelled...the way he felt in my mouth... the taste of his..."

Sanaii broke off with a groan as embarrassment warred with the tingle between her legs.

Luc had no such conflict. Underneath the blanket, he rubbed his hand excitedly over his crotch as Sanaii told their story. Had she been paying attention, she would have heard his breathing get shallower. The fingers on the back of her neck tightened slightly in a natural gesture of dominance.

"He came in your mouth, didn't he?"

"Yes." she whispered closing her eyes. She squeezed her legs tight together to ease the pounding.

"You swallow ed?"

"Yes."

"You're embarrassed because you want more of it, don't you Sa'? More cock, more cum in the back of your throat. Here, give me your hand." He guided it under the blanket.

Sanaii gasped and came back to herself a little when she felt the hot naked skin of Luc's erection in her palm. She tried to pull away, but he tightened his arm around her shoulder and trapped her wrist in his lap.

"Lucas, please...we can't. We're friends." she hissed.

"That's why it's ok, Sanaii. We can do this for each other sometimes,no strings," he soothed her while guiding her fist in a hard pump. "Feel that? It wants to give you some cum, sweetheart. You want it, don't you?"

"Yes," breathed Sanaii into his shoulder where she hid her face, but was unable to hide her hunger for the taste she craved. A feeling of deja-vu pulled strongly at her mind, but she was too inundated with physical sensation to ponder.

"If we weren't outside I'd give it to you...in your mouth...oh shit, here it comes, Sa'...it's here baby, all for you!"

Sanaii shuddered as he ejaculated in her hand. She held him until the last tremor pumped from his cock.

He was still breathing heavy as he eased her sopping hand out from under the blanket.

"Nobody's watching. Eat it off your hand slow." he panted.

Sanaii, still hung on the ledge of intense arousal, closed her eyes as if she was savoring the finest chocolate and kitten lapped his cum from her palm and sucked every finger.

"That's so good. You're such a good little cum slut," said Lucas enthralled by the sight of her slick shiny fingers moving between her full lips.

His words rather than offend inflamed her more and she almost cried at the intense throbbing feeling in her clit. Watching her, Lucas was hard again and so very tempted to take her deeper into the garden and fuck her right then and there. Another part of him held back; he wasn't ready for the game to end yet.

When she was done laving her hand, she let her head fall back against his shoulder. Her breathing was heavy against his neck, and she trembled. He rubbed her back much like he did when he found her crying that day as he slipped his hand beneath the blanket into her lap.

She groaned in gratitude and opened her legs to give him access.

He chuckled, "I guess this means you want to come, too? What have I told you before about speaking up, Sa'?"

"I try-." Before she could say more, she felt the heel of his hand press down over her cloth covered clit.

"God, you are so hot down here even through your clothes," he rubbed her engorged button expertly with his hand," I bet this is some good pussy, isn't it? Tight, wet pussy? Maybe one day you'll let me fuck it and find out."

Sanaii gasped and her eyes screwed shut as his voice and ministrations pushed her into her climax. She clung to him for one long moment before her body relaxed. Avoiding his gaze, she moved out of the circle of his arms.

"Sanaii look at me," Luc said tipping her chin to his to see sadness in her face.

"You were my only friend," she said sounding forlorn.

"What are you talking about? We're still friends. We're fine, Sa'."

He kissed her cheek warmly. She reveled in it for a moment, before rising to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Luc said still sitting giving his cock a chance to go down.

"Ok." Sanaii attempted to smile, but it never reached her eyes.

To be continued...Thank you to all who have sent feedback and posted comments. Just two more chapters to go for this series. –HueL

huelust
huelust
558 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Love their interactions but I'm wondering when he is going to realize he's the only one playing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot!

very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

I really like this series. I love that's it's a real story with good dialogue and characters that are developed more than the average erotic story. I think it's the best I've read on here. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

just mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

Hot and romantic. Nice combination. You really have talent.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Luc and Sanaii: Scenes from a Life Luc and Sanaii's story continues.in Interracial Love
Run in with the Law He was interested in more than license and registration.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Quarterback Sneak He's looking for something different.in Interracial Love
Summer's Surrender She hated him, but does her body?in Interracial Love
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
More Stories