Behind the Swing Ch. 02

Story Info
Amanda dares to try lesson 2 from the Master.
5.5k words
4.57
17.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda remembered her nipples hurting against her bikini top as they pushed hard against the material. It was a real sign of her arousal as she lay on her back on the towel on the Mediterranean beach, and she remembered it as if it was yesterday. Her husband and young daughter had been playing at the edge of the water, the heat was sweltering and Amanda's memory drifted off to her first 'lesson' at the hands of 'the Master' and his assistant Janet.

It had been at least two months since she had ventured into the unknown and come away with a wonderful feeling of helplessness, degradation and stunning erotic pain, and on the family holiday in Turkey, Amanda's mind, now and again, more often than not actually, went back to that electrifying hour. She oh so wanted, on the beach as she sunbathed, to feel between her legs, to rub gently at her bikini bottoms, to put her fingers down the front of the costume and play slowly with her opening body until she reached that shattering climax in the hot, morning sun. She ached for that feeling so much.

Of course, it was impossible, and any such thoughts had also been impossible since the start of the summer holidays when the Nursery school had closed for the 6 week break.

She had put the sexual experience to the back of her mind, thinking that she may or may not ring the number again -don't be silly, of course you won't ring it again, she had told herself, but every now and again, the feelings swept over her body, her stunning, firm body, and Amanda almost knew that she would succumb to temptation when the opportunity arose again.

'Yes, Master. Sorry, Master' she had said, hadn't she, and she shivered at the thought, and her fingers almost went to her bikini as her hand crept down and caressed her inner thigh.

This was how it had grabbed her on the family holiday -not that it wasn't a wonderful holiday, and the two weeks with her husband and daughter in the fabulous climate were just what she had been looking forward to, but her little secret had regularly sent Amanda off into a little dream. She found herself acting just that little bit more saucily if they went out in the evening for a meal or a walk in the local town. She would stand that little bit taller, hold her shoulders back in order to push her firm breasts out that little bit harder against the summer dresses, or allow herself to sit at a table with just that little bit more of her shapely thigh on view.

If she was feeling really daring, Amanda might allow herself to imagine a handsome man that she had seen on the beach, or in a restaurant, smacking her firm arse as she bent over a chair, but this was only very rarely, and she couldn't talk about it to anyone, not anyone. God, what demons have been awakened in me, she thought.

The new term had finally come around and the family were back into the old routine again -husband off to work in the city, and daughter to the nursery each day until three o'clock. Amanda tried not to think of the options now open to her, there were plenty of other things to be getting on with, like giving the house a thorough cleaning after the summer hols, a bit more gardening, one or two pieces of new, warmer clothing to buy before the harsh winter months arrived.

It was September, and June and July were just distant memories -sun, sex with her husband, sexy outfits on the Mediterranean, playing in the sea with her daughter, and all the photos to remember them by -and a beating at the hands of a stranger -

Amanda shivered again.- 'You are a very attractive woman', and 'We would love to see you again,' and 'Lesson 2' -'Yes, Master, yes Master' She could hear herself saying the words, and the feelings they evoked as she held the hoover made Amanda hold the long, metal handle up against her, very hard, her legs apart -no stop it, stop it, control yourself woman, you mustn't.

Amanda only managed to last for a couple of days after the schools reopened—she sat at the table with coffee and fags, nervously holding her mobile, picking it up, putting it down again, knowing full well that sooner or later she had to make the call -just as she pressed the first digit, the home phone went and it was her mother, wanting to know how the begonias were doing. God, Mother, you do ring at the most embarrassing moments, but it was soon back to the nervous playing with the mobile. -

'Hello, is that Janet,' She had done it, and there was the refined voice of Janet on the other end, making it all seem so natural again.

'Oh, Ann, (Amanda used the assumed name) I really didn't think you were going to call. It's so nice to hear your voice again,' and so it went on, the niceties, etc etc etc. Amanda explained about the summer holidays, the schools etc etc, but then Janet suddenly asked if Amanda could ring back in 5 minutes exactly. Amanda thought this rather odd, but did as she was asked, and exactly five minutes later, she rang the same number once more.

The voice was a little more formal, a little more firm -

'Ann, thankyou so much for ringing back. I've spoken to the Master and we would very much like to see you at 11o'clock on Friday. Is that suitable for you?'

'Y.y.esss,' was all that Amanda could say. The onus had been taken from her, she had been given an appointment, and suddenly things were moving quickly without her having to do anything. She felt the excitement welling up in her stomach again, her actions being controlled already, and the butterflies returned as she found herself wanting to submit to these early instructions.

'Oh, and Ann, would you mind just wearing a raincoat over your underwear this time.'

'Um, um... yes,... yes of course.' The thought had immediately excited Amanda. She wouldn't normally dream of going out dressed in such a way, but it was an instruction, wasn't it? and Amanda stroked her thigh under the table as she thought about it.

'We do look forward to seeing you again, Ann, and of course, as the Master indicated last time, we shall be moving on to lesson 2, this time. You are aware of that aren't you?'

'Yes, um, of course, yes, yes,' but Amanda didn't sound very convincing and Janet tried to reassure the younger woman. She explained that there would be only just a few instructions which she would be expected to obey immediately, and 'perhaps Ann, it may be necessary to restrain you just a little.'

Before Amanda had a chance to reply, Janet went on, 'Well Ann, we so look forward to seeing you on Friday. 11o'clock then, and please ring just before you arrive. Bye.' Amanda turned her phone off in a daze.

'Restrained, Orders, Raincoat'. Again, it was frightening, scary but so exciting and fantastically erotic. She couldn't help herself again, but her legs opened under the table and her hand went to the front of the tight jeans to push hard on her burgeoning clitoris, harder and harder, longer and longer, on and...oooooohhh...

The excuse was there, now, for a bit more retail therapy -after all, she needed a new raincoat, didn't she. As she strolled round the shops, Amanda was in a daze, not seeing anybody except the clothes on display, and she must have tried every raincoat on in the town. At last, she found the right one - she tried to look innocent as she paid the young girl behind the counter,- after all, it would soon be winter and everyone needs a raincoat, don't they? She bought one or two other items while in town and then scuttled off back home in the car and tried the raincoat on.

Even putting it on in her front room brought a shiver to Amanda's body -it was white, big buttons all down the front to below her knees, a huge collar to turn up, and a long belt that she could tie at her waist. ...Put it away, put it away, it's not raining you fool -but it implied such eroticism in her, that Amanda had to stop and gather herself for just a moment again.

As she walked back from the nursery on Friday morning, she almost broke into a trot, so agitated, excited and afraid was Amanda. She felt as if everybody in the village knew her destiny, knew what lay in store for her -it was as if she were obeying orders already, being controlled while still miles away from her rendezvous. She slammed the front door behind her and breathed heavily for a few seconds. 9.20 -enough time for a quick bath and to get changed.

She had thought that she would wear her red underwear this time, along with the matching suspender belt and stockings, and when she looked in the long bedroom mirror, Amanda could do nothing but admire herself and turn and twist to make sure everything was perfect. The red panties were not of the thong variety, but were sheer material that stretched across her wonderful bottom and would look so fetching to any onlooker.

Amanda then put on the white mac, collar up and all the buttons firmly in place. As she walked out the front door, she shivered once more -God, what am I doing, this feels so wonderful,-- the fresh air playing round her legs, her thin bra and panties the only protection under the mac. The butterflies were working overtime as she drove along, trying to keep within the speed limit and before too long, Amanda had pulled up and parked and was pressing the buttons on her mobile.

'Go into the coffee room and there will be a note for you, Ann.' That's all that Janet said, straightforward and blunt, as though Amanda was fully in the clutches of her tormentors. Her knees almost knocked together as she sat shivering, and then she got out of the car. Walking along the avenue again, the breeze played with the raincoat, only a little, but enough to make Amanda nervous as to her appearance, and she kept her hands in her pockets to make sure the flaps remained in place, covering her nylon clad thighs. Amanda entered the house, and again she didn't bother with the coffee, but read the waiting note over and over again.

'Leave your raincoat in the coffee lounge, enter the 'training room', and stand by the stool, facing the wall.' This was it, this was her fantasy being played out in real life again...and oh so magnificent. Not even the kindly Janet to meet her and make her feel at ease ...Amanda was being cast into the role of the submissive woman straightaway, and she undid the belt and began to unbutton the raincoat. She looked into the mirror on the wall—she looked so vulnerable, her short, dark hair enclosing the attractive face which was beautifully made up, as usual. The red bra, although thin and almost transparent, was strong enough to push Amanda's wonderful breasts up and out and already the hard nipples were trying to escape and causing stunning sensations to the excited woman.

She put the raincoat on the settee and made for the door. OOOhhh, lesson 2!! What was in store for her -my God, as she walked, the air around her was sending more erotic shivers through her body. Amanda walked across the 'training room', its hard floor cracking with each step of her high heels, until she came to the stool that she remembered from her last visit. Draped in a colourful cloth, it was only about one foot off the floor, with little, sturdy legs, but was about 6ft long, and Amanda imagined again being seated on the stool, being fed grapes by her servants. But SHE was the slave now and had to obey instructions.

She stood against the stool, facing the wall and let her arms hang by her sides. Within a couple of minutes, the familiar footsteps came along the hallway and the door opened.

'Are you ready, Ann.' It was the voice of the Master, not Janet, that opened the conversation -or proceedings!! Amanda knew that there was more than one person there and was sure the other would be Janet, but Janet had not yet spoken.

'Yes, Master.'

He went on.

'Janet explained on the phone, didn't she, that we are to move on to the next lesson. Please bend over and rest your hands on the stool. There is no need to speak unless you are spoken to. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Master,' Amanda whispered. He was being very dominant, firm, and Amanda dare not desist.

'Please speak clearly, Ann, when you are spoken to -Do you understand?'

'Yes Master, I understand,' Amanda replied in a much clearer but nervous voice. She slowly bent forward knowing that she was being watched from behind, her lovely bottom, the long legs and stockings in the heels, all on view to the anonymous Master. Gradually, she reached the stool with her fingertips and she was fully bent over.

'Keep your legs straight, young lady,' and Amanda stretched her body and kept her legs straight, as ordered. She looked incredible and felt the wetness rising between her legs. She waited, and waited...and waited. The Master toyed with the suspense, just watching the body in front of him twitching, enjoying the wonderful sight that was completely within his power.

Amanda could hear a few paces of feet behind her, knowing that someone was very close to her rear, and then she felt it -slap, and the great big hand, the firm palm, had crashed down across her cheeks to administer the first slap of the day. She let out a little whelp. A hand rested on her back to hold her still, and then the second slap hit her bottom in the same place and Amanda began to feel the pain. She pushed down on the stool but kept her legs perfectly straight, so as not to annoy the Master, and the harsh slapping continued -slap, slap, slap. She didn't groan although she wanted to, but tried to concentrate on the beautiful, coloured material below her on the stool.

Her bottom was glowing and the punishment continued unabated for at least five minutes, the slaps eating into her cheeks, her red panties giving very little protection at all. It was stinging and sore, and definitely as hard, if not harder, than her previous lesson. Then it suddenly stopped and the fullness of the pain began to eke into Amanda's ass, sending spasms all through her bottom, the glow reaching her face and she knew she was blushing considerably.

'Will you take your pants off please, Ann, and put them on the stool,' came the firm voice after a few seconds. This instruction to take her own clothes off, to reveal her total nakedness below the waist, sent a tingle through Amanda's loins, and she stood up to grasp the waist-band of the red knickers. She rolled the material down over her bottom, slowly and surely, and let the panties slip down her legs before picking them up and placing them on the stool. She could feel the bodies behind her, watching, but she daren't look round.

'This time, Ann, I want you to bend over again and grasp your legs, as near to your ankles as possible. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Master.'

With her bottom now fully naked, Amanda bent forward, trying to keep her legs close together, to hide her mounting indecency, before putting her hands onto her calves and grasping her legs as best she could. Again she had to wait while her position was admired from behind, and to make her position worse, it became very difficult to keep her hands on her straight legs without having to part her feet just a few inches.

The view, she knew, was very personal, humiliating, but totally submissive and erotic and, this time, Amanda waited with excited anticipation. A body moved up close to her and put a strong arm round her waist, curling under her tummy to grasp her and hold her tightly in place. Amanda sighed at the firm arm around her, as though in protection, and she knew she could relax a little as the strong arm would hold her in place. The arm was against her skin, below her bra, and she thought that this was what submission was all about. The cold, leather material that brushed across her arse made her tense her buttocks, and Amanda realised it was a formidable weapon that was about to inflict the next assault on her rear. The strong arm tightened the hold around her waist and then the whoosh sounded through the air and--

'thwack', -

The fingers of leather caught her right across the right cheek.

'Aaaaaargh' rushed from Amanda's lips, she couldn't help it, the sudden pain was unlike the slapping, totally different, a searing agony that went deep into her skin, and just as she came down the second 'thwack' crashed into her left cheek and she cried out again.

'Try and keep still Ann,' came the deep voice, as she shuffled her feet trying to escape the pain. The leather fingers sliced into Amanda's bottom six times, three to each wonderful cheek, and they made their marks right away.

The finger marks were so prominent on Amanda's arse, clear ridges had developed, the pain was excruciating and while the Master still held her waist in a vice-like grip, her bottom shook with the pain, and tears welled up in her eyes.

In order to try and fight the pain during the assault, Amanda had opened her legs a little wider, and she had felt her cunt lips opening, wet and red with excitement.

The onlookers found the view and Amanda's actions and movements incredibly erotic and satisfying, and then Amanda felt a soft hand on her bottom, feeling the ridges, wandering over the entire area where she had been assaulted. It was a wonderful and gratifying change from the pain she was experiencing, and the tears that had been running down her face slowly stopped and dried up and Amanda concentrated on the soft fingers that continued to probe her flesh, gently pulling her cheeks apart, running down her suspenders and squeezing her thighs.

The huge arm slowly released its grip from around her waist and moved behind her again, but still the soft fingers explored her bottom. Then, Amanda felt the fingers of two hands go round her waist and naked , soft legs move against the backs of her own thighs. It was a woman, Janet probably, and the body just moved against her, feeling her tummy, rubbing herself against the stinging arse that remained bent over. There was no doubt that this was relieving the pain somewhat, or at least distracting Amanda from complete agony, and Amanda gently moved to and fro against the wonderful touch.

The fingers round her waist moved slowly down and down, creeping towards the open gap between Amanda's legs, feeling the pubic hairs at her cunt, touching the wetness of the opening lips and then the clitoris that was on fire.

'Open a little more,' whispered the voice in her ear and it was Janet, there was no doubt.

It was Janet whose legs and crotch were tight against Amanda's back, whose fingers were toying with her wet cunt, exploring her lips and letting her fingers wander inside Amanda's opening vagina, and this was so incredible for the young housewife. The pain in her bottom was still stunning, but the warmth of another woman's body was so sensual, and the fingers inside her were raising Amanda to a wonderful new height.

'The Master has not quite finished this lesson yet, Ann. Would you like me to return to you afterwards and help you to recover,' and as she said these words, Janet pushed two fingers deep within Amanda's open cunt and moved them around the walls, making Amanda sigh and gulp her breath -never before had a woman even seen her naked bottom, let alone played inside her. Amanda's emotions were struggling as she toyed with the thought of more pain to her body -what would it be - and yet the promise of further enjoyment, further wonderful sensations and sexual gratification, perhaps.

'Would you, Ann, would you like that?' Still the fingers were inside her, the thrills shooting up her body, a climax starting to wend its way through Amanda's nerves and sinews.

'Yes, yes, I'd love that, oh yessss!' At this sign of surrender, Janet released her fingers and moved away from Amanda's body, leaving the woman bent over, still holding her ankles.

The deep voice boomed out again, with further instructions, and Amanda moved immediately, with complete obedience.

'Relax Ann, and kneel down onto the stool please.' She felt relieved that she could at last let go of her ankles and bend her legs, relieving the pain at the backs of her thighs where they had been so taut. It felt wonderful to kneel down onto the soft stool, resting her arms in front of her, even though Amanda knew that her bottom was now sticking up in the air invitingly.

12