Behind the Wall

Story Info
A woman presents herself for violation.
1.5k words
3.96
104k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands naked and shivering, behind a white wall that was erected behind a local strip mall. It is such a private place for being so very public. The strip mall, located just 50 feet away, was constructed not long ago and the area is still somewhat undeveloped with sparse forest immediately surrounding the property. Tall pines brush the sky and have provided a soft carpet of pine needles on the forest floor beneath her bare feet. The warm rays of the sun peak through the branches and provide much needed warmth on her naked flesh. Not 100 feet away, just through the trees on the other side of a small lake, heavy equipment rumbles by, driven by construction workers carrying out their daily routines, completely unaware of the woman standing underneath the trees not far from them.

His instructions run through her mind over and over again and she tries to remember every command.

"Walk behind the wall, strip, do not think, obey. Place your clothes in the bag provided, place the blindfold over your eyes and the gag in your mouth, violate yourself with the vibrator until you are approached. I may be watching."

As she stands there, her ears are bombarded with every little sound. The noises around her have become more much intense after having placed the blindfold over her own eyes per his explicit directions. She can hear the construction equipment get closer and her breath quickens. Will she be seen standing there, completely nude? She trembles, her heart beats so hard that she swears it is going to explode, she feels her blood pounding in her ears and her throat constricts to the point where she can barely swallow. Her mouth is dry from the combination of fear, anticipation and the red ball gag filling her mouth.

She parts her legs and feels the rush of cool air caress the wet and engorged lips of her cunt. Spreading her legs wider, her full lips part to expose her now throbbing clit and aching hole. She runs her hand down the length of the pink vibrator, it's casing so hard and cold, then turns the dial at the base of it. The noise of the toy startles her and she tries to calm her rapid breathing, her face and chest are flushed with embarrassment and arousal.

She reaches between her legs with her left hand, parts her juicy lips and then thrusts the vibrator into her pussy with her right hand. She gasps as the vibrations move inside of her and she slides the now slick shaft in and out of her aroused hole.

Time passes at a snail's pace as she continues to fuck herself. Where is he? Is he watching her? How long has he been watching? Is he there at all? Will someone else come upon her and take advantage of her per the instructions taped to her chest?

The sign had also been left for her by him. It reads, "I am here to be used and tormented, I only ask that after you have had your way with me that you allow me to cum like the whore I am".

How long has she been standing there with her nipples erect and cunt dripping wet.

Suddenly, her ears detect movement, a different sound, and before she even has a chance to assimilate the noise he has his hands entwined in her hair and she feels cold steel at her throat. Tears form in her eyes and she thinks, "God what have I done?" She feels him press up against her and his breath tickles her ear as she hears a soft "shhhhhhhhhhh". Otherwise, he makes no noise, there is no need, she knows what he is there for and what she has agreed to submit to. She feels him swiftly take the vibrator from her hands and hears him place it in the bag with her clothes. He then grabs her wrists roughly and brings them behind her back where he lashes them together with duct tape. She feels something cover her ears and everything becomes muffled. No sight, no sound, can't scream, can't run. She is helpless prey.

She feels his hand grab her ponytail and indicate his desire for her to begin to walk. She is tentative, unfamiliar with the sensation of moving while being unable to see or hear, she has to depend completely upon him to be her eyes and ears. Trust, she reminds herself, he will not harm you, he "just" wants to fuck you and use you, he swore you would walk away and has always let you. Trust him. Her tears are unable to roll down her cheeks as they become absorbed by the cloth over her eyes. She stumbles along awkwardly, her breasts heaving back and forth with each stride, his hand firmly gripping her bound arms as he walks behind her directing her to the place of her violation. The scene of the "crime".

He pulls on her restrained arms, indicating that she should stop. They have arrived, this is the place. She stands rigidly as she feels him begin to examine her body with his hands, pinching, twisting, slapping, violating. She has no idea where the next sensation will come from, what it will be or how much force it will be delivered with. She has to prepare for everything, or nothing at all. His hands explore every inch of her while she stands completely still, unable to resist, nowhere to go.

She then feels him pull her hair in a downward motion and press on one of her shoulders with his other hand. He wants her to kneel and she clumsily complies. Once on her knees, she feels him manipulating the buckle of the ball gag and removes it from her mouth. As soon as she thinks she is free of that encumbrance, her mouth is filled again but this time with his large throbbing cock. It fills her mouth as he rams it violently between her lips. She gags and sputters and is afraid she will vomit if he continues, she wants him to stop but she has no say. He seems to sense her distress and while he still continues to fuck her whorish mouth he holds back slightly so she can adjust and take him deep. She hears a moan escape from his lips.

Before long she feels pressure on her shoulders again, requiring her to sit on the ground. She only now notices that he has provided a blanket and is somehow thankful for his compassion. How ironic she thinks that she would find comfort in his thoughtfulness under such circumstances. She feels him slowly lower her to the forest floor. With her hands bound behind her, she has to once again trust him not to let her fall.

The cold steel once again caresses her soft flesh and she gasps as she feels the edge slice ever so slightly into the edge of her nipple. She hears a groan from her assailant as she feels the warm fluid trace a crimson line down the side of her breast. He then spreads her legs apart so wide she swears he will rip her in half. Her wet cunt is now exposed and completely vulnerable. She can feel his erection slide easily against her own, tormenting and teasing her little nub which now aches for release. Then suddenly with no warning he slams into her, fucking her hard, pounding her pussy and splitting her open. She cries out but is quickly muffled by his hand coming down firmly over her nose and mouth and she struggles to gasp for air. She feels herself becoming lightheaded before he releases her face and she sucks in fresh, life-giving air before it is quickly cut off again. She is reduced to whimpers as he rapes her hole and deprives her of the air she so desperately needs. Over and over the assault continues, slaps rain down on her breasts and her face, she feels his teeth rake over her flesh and bite her nipples. He grabs her thighs with his hands and pulls her against him repeatedly, pushing his cock deep into her body, the head bruising her cervix with every stroke.

She feels like she is beginning to fade, to separate herself from her violation and the pain when she hears him groan loudly, she knows he is close and her eagerness to please him results in her beginning to move with him, thrust for thrust, she begins to beg him to cum in her. "Please, cum in me, use me, violate me, I belong to you, I am your prey", she pleads as his thrusts become more urgent and she feels him explode inside of her, emptying his load deep in her belly, using her as his cum dump before he finally collapses in exhaustion against her body.

She feels him remove her constraints, the cum seeps out of her pussy onto the blanket and her legs. He lifts the blindfold and she sees her attacker for the first time. He kisses her and tells her that she has been a very pleasing whore and that if she is a good girl, that she might get used again and again. She trembles and weeps, she knows she will come back for more.