Being A Gay, Flash Back From Past

Story Info
My memories and experiences as gay.
1.8k words
3.7
35.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been very curious about my anus and have been playing with it since child hood. But once I turned eighteen I became a bottom. As a bottom my favorite pass time activity was to bend over before dressing table mirror and open my hips and shove lipstick or hair brush in my anus and then move it in and out of my ass for hours, of course I always applied some cream or at least saliva on my anus before inserting some thing in my ass. Some times I inserted wax candles, dry medium size battery cells, pens, pencils, small sized banana or cucumber in my ass too. I usually played with my anus during bath time and my favorite method of playing was to inset fingers in my anus. Initially during play I used to inset one finger and ultimately after ten to fifteen minutes I would insert all four fingers in my anus and finger fuck my ass for quite some time.

This practice made my anus quite soft and my anal ring became accustomed to stretching. I am in habit of not keeping pubic hairs around my dick and anus since the start of puberty. I have always liked my anus and balls free of hairs. Keeping hairless anus has made my partners very happy, as most of them licked it before fucking with a lot of zeal. Otherwise due to personal hygiene I keep my pubic area clean. I forgot to mention that I have a five and a half inch cut dick with a medium size pair of balls.

I turned bottom once I was eighteen and it was my old habit of playing with my anus, which turned me into a bottom. After becoming gay I started to love getting cock up my anus. I don't know why but I never developed liking for thick fat dicks, instead I loved long but lean dicks. Long lean dicks proved more pleasure providers than thick dicks. Personally I found fat dicks quite uncomfortable and anal sex with a partner having thick fat cock mostly became painful and unbearable. Thick cocks made my anus sore and element of enjoyment was very little during each fuck.

Usually I prefer getting fucked in doggy style as in this position my partner can penetrate my ass deeply and can give me long strokes. Position I hate during anal sex is inverse cowboy that I mostly found uncomfortable. Some times my partners did it with my legs over their shoulders and a pillow under my hips to support my back. But this position was not much pleasure giving. Therefore now I only get my ass fucked in doggy style or some time in standing position with my self bent over study or dinning table and my fucker stands behind me. While being bent over the table I rest my upper portion over the table and pull my hips apart with my hands to the maximum limit so that my partner can fuck my ass with long strokes and can push his cock till end in my ass. I forgot to mention that now I always tell my partner to use a condom before sex so that we both remain safe from infection, and that's one aspect, which I neglected, in my initial days as bottom.

Sucking a cock has never been a problem for me except ejaculation inside my mouth. I despite my all efforts have never been able to develop liking for taste of cum. I found the taste of cum to be very repelling. I most of the time ask my partners to pull out before ejaculation while having blow job from me, most of them complied with my request but few dominating studs never accepted the request and unloaded their sperms in my mouth forcefully. I always loved lean cocks in mouth, as thick dicks with fat bulb would not fit in my mouth properly. I love sucking dicks and sucking a partner younger to me in age has always been exciting. I love dicks, and I just cannot resist playing with the cock of my partner.

Many a times younger partners were taken a back once I opened their zipper and placed my hand on their cocks straight away. I love erecting the sleepy cocks of my partners and I suck my partners vigorously before they can service my anus. I have always found my partners circumcised except one who was not and I found him on Internet during chat at a gay channel. The sole reason of doing sex with him was just to know how an uncircumcised dick feels in mouth and ass and to tell truly there was nothing different.

I love getting my anus liked and I do lick my partner's anus if he likes it. I always request my fuckers to lick my anus before fucking, and most of them have complied with my request but few found it disgusting to lick my anus the same shit hole which they were about to fuck with their cocks. I keep my anus free of hairs and this aids me in getting my anus licked, as partners normally prefer a hairless anus to lick. I forgot to mention that I have a good bubble butt which every fucker like a lot.

In past few years I modified my sexual orientation and turned towards having sex with girls as well besides doing it regularly with boys. I did anal sex quite a lot with chicks and found almost all of them unwilling for it specially those who were anal virgins. I also found many chicks weeping or yelling during first time anal sex due to pain and comfort caused by my dick in their assholes, but so far nothing has stopped me from exploring their dark deep forbidden anal cavities with my throbbing hard cock. Few of them actually like being fucked in the ass and found it very erotic. I made almost all the chicks lick my anus during oral sex and licked their anus as well before fucking. There were few chicks that had hairs around anal ring and I shaved or waxed the hairs from their anal area before fucking and licking. In my opinion mostly women found anal sex painful and male dominated act.

Now I shall narrate a real incident of my life involving sex with a male friend at my hometown. His name was Bilal and he became my very good friend while we both were coming back to hometown via local airline flight. He at that time was in college. He was basically a shy person but I developed very frank friendship with him. Right from the day one I had desire to have sex with him. He was very cute, fair colored and had very less hairs on his body and was quite slim as well.

One day I was at my home and my newly made friend came to meet me, he was about ten years younger to me and was around eighteen and a half years of age. During casual chat I lured him in removing his trouser, he wanted to show me a scar on inner side of his right thigh. But I had some thing else in mind and I was quite excited once he was removing his trouser that I could not control my self and helped him in removing his trouser. He showed me the scar that was probably a birthmark and then with out asking him I just pulled his under wear down. He was amazed and asked me to stop. But I did not pay any attention to whatever he said. I straightaway told him that I wanted to see his dick and anus and would love to suck both the parts. He very reluctantly allowed me to see and touch his dick.

He had a cut dick and it was soft at that time, probably it must be one and half or two inches in length while being in soft state. I took his dick in my hand and played with it and then started pumping it with my fingers. His dick started to get erect and as soon as it was little bit hard, I took it in my mouth. A young fresh dick felt too good in my mouth. I eagerly sucked it and did not let it come out of my mouth even for a second; I probably sucked him for four to five minutes. He had also removed his pubic hairs hence his pubic area was clean as per my liking. His dick once fully erect was about six inch and not at all thick so I enjoyed sucking it very much. It was new experience for him, as he had never done sex. He soon lost control and his hips started jerking, and he with in few seconds ejaculated in my mouth. He had a huge load of sperms stored in his balls, which he unloaded in my mouth. I tried to swallow as much I could but in the end a part of it fell out of my mouth. His cum had somewhat a mixture of sweet and salty taste.

I then asked him to turn over so that I could lick his anus. He complied with my instructions and turned over. I parted his butts and found his anus with out hairs and anal ring very tight. His anus was deep pink in color and area around it was light brown. I gave it a quick lick with flick of my tongue and told him to position himself on the bed on his tummy. He did as told and I positioned my self on his ankles and parted his hips with my hands. I probed his anus with the tip of my tongue. I then gave him few good flicks with my tongue and then started to push my tongue in his anus. His anus was quite tight but I managed to push about half an inch of my tongue in it after licking it for some time.

I tongue fucked his ass for some time and it made him hard again quite soon, and for me that was a good sign as I wanted to take that dick in my ass too. So once he was hard enough to fuck my ass I asked him to do so. I positioned my self on the bed in doggy style and he positioned him self behind me. He mounted my ass with a little difficulty as it was his first time but managed to push it all in my ass. He fucked me for few minutes and ejaculated in my anus. After that I made him suck my dick and also fucked his cute tiny butt but that part of the story will be shared later.

Readers this story has been written with a view to share my personal experience. If some one finds English mistakes or errors please ignore them as English is not my native language and otherwise I follow British English. Positive comments and feedback for improvement are always welcome.