Being a Good Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down on the love seat again, kind of embarrassed because it had gotten so quiet. She looked at both of us and smiled and I sure as hell felt better. I figured I would just get myself off watching others, but that's when she turned around and slid her tight pussy right onto my hard dick. She rode me up and down for a minute or so and I couldn't hold back any longer. I told her I was going to cum and she pushed down harder taking me deeper into her. She went rigid again, screamed and clamped down on my dick, almost causing me intense pain. I unloaded like I couldn't imagine. I just sat there stunned, wiped out and not believing any of this night.

She got up after a minute or so, reached down to her pussy and scooped up some of my cum and put it in her mouth. This was just unbelievable. I sat there wasted next to Don. We didn't say anything for several minutes, just watched as the others in the room began having their orgasms. Finally, Don looked at me and we both burst out laughing. He said, "whenever you have the strength, we can stay and find some more rooms or we can go". I told him if I stayed any longer I would probably have a heart attack.

After a while we got up and went in the living room and got dressed. It didn't seem odd or strange now to be dressing in front of someone I really didn't know that well. It had been a helluva a night.

On the way home, Don told me they were having another party on Saturday, the day we were going to pack up everything in his U-Haul truck and we should go again. I told him I would have to think about it. We got back home about 1:30 in the morning. I went in and figured to catch hell, but she asked where I had been. I told her Don and I went to a bar after packing his stuff. She said fine, she was tired, had lost $1000 at the casino and was going to bed.

I was furious, we didn't have $1000 to lose. I went in, logged on the net to see if anyone was on to talk to. I tried to call my best buddy who was out of town, but couldn't get him either. I wasn't having a case of morals or anything like that, I just wanted to talk to someone who really knew me about what had happened. But I would be able to talk to my best pal later. That night, it was just my fantasies of what had been a real occurrence that evening, and Saturday night was only 2 days away.

12