Being A Pastor Is Hard Work

Story Info
Critical church member gets what she needs.
1.4k words
4.03
172.1k
26
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you have this filth in your office." The woman in his office screamed at him.

"It's art. That book is about Ruben's works." He patiently explained, trying to stay calm.

"I don't care what you call it. It has pictures of naked women!" As she continued yelling at him, the woman was flipping through page after page of pictures, many depicting several full figured nudes.

"Mrs. Solomon . . ." He tried to explain again, but she cut him off and now her voice was low and menacing.

"I'll have you out of this church for this." She ripped a page from the book, holding it aloft in one hand.

He was pastor of a small town church and the woman was his worst nightmare. Although the town was small, the church was "high-steeple," the congregation counting many of the town's shakers and movers in his number.

The woman, Billie Solomon, had always been a thorn in his side. She had been critical of his every word, every move from the time he first arrived four years ago. He had put up with it, even tried to win her over, but to no avail.

For the first three years, he had weathered the storm; had been accepted by the congregation as their leader. But this last year had been different. Perhaps the people were tired him or perhaps tired of this old Bitch's griping and were willing to let him to shut her up.

Whatever the reason, William knew that in the past few months, he had moved from solid ground to thin ice with the congregational leaders. He was afraid that this might be the final straw; afraid he would be fired. If he were, it would be difficult to find another church.

Still trying to remain calm, he continued to try reason with her, but each time he started to speak, she cut him off. He felt his voice growing lower as things grew more heated, until he realized he was shouting at her.

Suddenly she stopped and took a step backward, smiling. "You might as well pack up. You're gone."

Hearing her words and seeing her expression, something snapped inside him and before he could stop himself he had lunged forward and was holding her throat in one hand. He was a big man with hands large enough to keep her from getting away.

With almost glee, fueled by pent-up anger, he watched her eyes bug out is shock, watched her to struggle to free herself. He wanted to hurt her, humiliate her.

Without knowing exactly why, his other hand reached for her blouse, grabbing, pulling, ripping, revealing her bra. It fastened in the front, like the bras his wife wore and his hand deftly unfastened it.

As her breasts were bared, William was actually surprised. They were round, soft, and quiet lovely. She was such a bitch that he had never thought that anything about her could be attractive in the least. Still holding her throat, he pinched one of her nipples hard, enjoying not only the feel of her skin, but also the gasp from her throat and the expression of pain in her eyes.

Hearing her begin to gurgle, he loosened his grip on her throat. He did not really want to kill her, although he had fantasized about it before.

She tried to scream and he clamped down again, silencing her. It wasn't like he was worried about anyone hearing her - - they were alone in the building and it was late.

Loosening his grip again, he warned her to keep quiet or next time . . .

When she nodded that she understood, he released her and moved between her and the door.

"Please don't." He heard her say, softly. "I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Fuck you, bitch." William replied. Completely controlled by his anger, he still wanted to humiliate her.

"Take your clothes off." He ordered, enjoying the look of disbelief in her eyes.

"Take 'em off now!" He barked at her, watching her begin to comply with his demand.

He watched her strip down to her panties, then slide them down her legs and onto the floor.

Now she began to look defiant. She knew her pastor was going to force her to have sex with him, but she was not going to let him think she was afraid.

"Go ahead." She told him, her chin jutting up.

"Turn around." William ordered and she slowly obeyed, looking back over her shoulder, watching him unfasten his pants and step out of them. As his shorts came off, she could see his cock, now hard. She watched him spit on his hand and coat his cock with the spit, then spit into his hand again and move behind her.

She expected the hand to touch her pussy, lubricate her, get her ready for the unwanted fucking, but gasped as it unexpectedly touched her asshole. She wanted to scream as he inserted one finger inside her, as she felt it move in and out of her. But instead found herself stifling a moan trying to rise in her throat. She wanted to push back onto him, but stopped herself.

William removed his finger and replaced it with his cock, pushing, watching first the head slide in, then the rest of the shaft beginning to follow. He heard her cry out and thought it was from pain. He didn't care, in fact was beginning to enjoy her humiliation.

All the way inside her now, he began to thrust in and out fully, feeling her ass cheeks touching him each time he thrust forward. His desire to humiliate mixed with his growing lust, as he reached under her, cupping her breasts, playing with her nipples.

He needed release – release from his anger – release from his arousal. Suddenly he realized that he was not only fucking her, she was fucking him, thrusting back onto his cock with each stroke, grunting and moaning each time. The realization took him over the edge, and with one last thrust, he began filling her ass with his cum as he held onto her breasts.

Gasping for air after his climax, he continued to hold her breasts, pulling her body to his until his head began to clear and the enormity of his actions began to hit him'

Withdrawing from her ass, he took her shoulders and turned her around. "I guess you're going to have me arrested now. I'm sorry. I guess I deserve it."

He looked into her eyes, not able to read what was happening behind them until the put her arms over her breast and leaned against his chest.

He almost went into shock as he heard her whisper softly. "Thank you."

Not knowing what else to do, he put his arms around her, holding her.

"I guess I've been a pain in the ass ever since you arrived." He heard her say quietly.

"Yes, but not as much of a pain as I was to your ass just now." He laughed at his own comment.

She giggled to. "It wasn't really pain, just a feeling from long ago that I used to love." Pulling out of his arms, she continued, explaining.

"When I was growing up, I was very wild. I loved having sex with boys, but back then I couldn't get firth control pills without my parents knowing. I never let them fuck my pussy for fear I would get pregnant, but they could fuck my ass. God! I loved that."

"So why did you stop?" William asked her.

"I got 'saved' and was taught that it was evil."

"Nothing's evil that brings pleasure to consenting adults." William told her gently, beginning to see her in a new light. "May I ask why you have been so against me since I arrived?"

"It wasn't that I was against you. I was afraid of you. You stirred sexual thoughts in me from the first time I saw you. I was afraid of my desires, afraid of what I might do."

"I'm glad we got past that." William replied.

"I know I have a lot screwed up thinking, especially with sex. I also know that many are the result of past church experience." She said, looking up into his eyes.

"Hang-ups can be turned loose of." William replied.

"Maybe you could teach me." She said, moving back to snuggle in his arms again.