Being a Sex Slave

Story Info
Being a good girl for my master.
769 words
3.45
30.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It starts the second I get home from work, I let myself in through the front door and walk through to the living room and there he is. My master, he tells me to get upstairs and get changed into more appropriate clothing. He means to go and get naked and bring down the handcuffs and whip. I do as he asks and come back down stairs completely naked handcuffs attached to one wrist and the whip in my hand.

I pass the whip to him then turn with my back to him and hold both wrists behind me. He does up the other handcuff so both arms are behind my back, he tells me to bend over and take my daily lashings which I comply and do as I'm told. He whips me once and I stay still and take it and the second and third time, then the fourth time comes and I flinch and whimper slightly as it's in the same spot. I have my last whipping and stand up and thank my master.

He tells me that today I am to be using my tongue, he takes his own clothes off and bends over in front of me. I look at his very tight untouched ass hole, he tells me to clean it with my tongue. He orders me to make sure I get deep inside him. I obey of course and start to devour his ass hole I come up for air and ask my master if he can untie my arms for now, so I can spread his cheeks wider. I think he likes the idea as he unlocks the handcuffs very quickly, I get straight back to work and this time have my hands pulling him open and further into me.

Once I start to finger his ass hole for him, I can hear my master moaning in pleasure which is the noise I live for, so I eat his ass even harder. He tells me to stop just as he's about to cum, he turns round so he's now facing me and fucks my throat hard and fast so I can't breathe but I don't care because I'm pleasing my master. He pulls his cock out and hits me round the face with it, turns me round onto all fours and starts eating my pussy and my ass, lapping up every drip of my pussy juices.

With that he slowly pushes his bellend against my pussy, I feel the first inch slowly slide in followed by the rest of my masters massive cock. I feel him stretching my pussy with every thrust, fucking me like the true whore I am. He stops and turns me round, he wants me to ride his cock. With great pleasure I climb on top of him and slide onto his rock hard cock bouncing up and down while gripping hold of his chest and shoulders.

I decide to be naughty, master hasn't asked me to but I'm going to pull his cock out and quickly switch holes. I know I'll have to be quick, or he'll get the whip for me being naughty. I wait till I feel he's close to cumming, and I quickly make the switch, within seconds he glides into my ass hole, I scream in pain, it felt so good at the same time. I think my master enjoyed it, he starts pulling me down harder onto his cock fucking me more viciously.

Within minutes he's cumming deep inside my tight ass hole, he tells me I was very naughty for disobeying him!! I earned 10 extra lashes, but I don't care, it was worth it. My master tells me to stand up with my hands behind my back so he can refasten the handcuffs, once they are tightened he tells me to bend over once again ready for my extra lashings for disobeying him. I bend over so my ass hole is in his face as he's sat behind me.

As he starts the lashings I stand there and take it like a good little whore, but as we get further in being whipped repeatedly in the same place the pain takes over my body and I cry out. He laughs and tells me if I hadn't been such a naughty fucking bitch I wouldn't have to be punished. When he's finished I get a slap round the face for crying out, 'you will learn one day you slut now fucking clean yourself up and get ready for round 2' is all I hear as he walks out the room.