Being a Sissy for Viv Ch. 03

Story Info
Waking up in a satin nightie.
3.2k words
4.53
91.2k
43

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caron
Caron
181 Followers

I awoke slowly, enjoying the warmth and comfort of the bed and thick quilt. My mind was slowly trying to separate half remembered dreams from reality. Pink panties. A lacy bra. Viv's breasts. Excitement. Embarrassment.

Suddenly my eyes were open as the catalogue of disjointed dream images slotted into the reality of the previous evening. Even as the memories formed into a consistent recollection it still didn't seem real. It seemed more like the vivid remembrance of a film than part of my life.

Yet as I breathed I could feel the straps of Viv's bra, still filled out with her panties. Stretching a little revealed the smooth satin of her nightie bunched around my thighs, and through the gloom of the early morning I could see the outline of two pairs of Viv's panties drying on the radiator. The panties Viv had me hand wash the previous night. The pink pair with a lacy front that she had brought me off in and the white satin pair she'd been wearing that matched the bra I was so conscious of.

I stretched and rolled fully onto my back. The warm comfortable quilt heavy on my morning erection. Made all the more rampant this morning by waking in Viv's spare bedroom still wearing the wonderful satin nightie she had tempted me with the previous night. I opened my legs more as I indulged myself in the memories of the previous evening. The feel of the slippery softness of the soap as I washed her underwear. The warm water, the sensation of the wet material beneath my fingers. It had been a surprisingly intimate and exciting part of the evening. A feeling of contentment we had both appeared to share. Viv had simply watched me in silence as I gently washed her underwear in the bedroom sink.

Her other instruction to me was for a morning cup of tea. The urgent project at work that had unexpectedly diverted us both from our routine tasks the previous week still required more long days. Being up at six o'clock was normal for me, but I got the impression it was on the early side for Viv. That she would have extra minutes in bed seemed to be almost as exciting to her as knowing that her work colleague and now her sissy maid would be bringing her tea in the morning.

Now more or less awake and conscious of the minutes drifting by I pushed the quilt aside, switched on the bedside lamp and stood. Catching images of myself in the dresser mirror as I felt the nightie fall down my legs. The mirror showed where my excitement was covered by the soft peach satin. My fingers pulled the material at the sides, stretching it tight and making my excitement obvious under the very feminine night wear. Gently I touched the very tip of my satin covered manhood with a single finger, almost teasing myself. My thighs instinctively squeezing together as the sensations of pleasure flowed through me.

I allowed myself only a few seconds of indulgence before turning and taking the pink nylon wrap from the back of the door. Sliding my arms into the wrap, pulling it tight and tying the belt gave a whole new set of sensations as satin and nylon rubbed over bare skin in a dozen different places. I gave a final glance in the mirror. The pleasure and excitement the feminine clothes gave me was only half due to the feelings of soft flowing fabrics. The other was that they were pretty and delicate and so obviously not male. The image of a body covered in femininity at least as important to my stimulation as the feelings of those things on my skin.

I was half way across the landing before I suddenly felt exposed. The spare bedroom with its closed door had provided an illusion of privacy, but now walking around the house the familiar doubts and fears began to surface in my mind. After the events of the previous evening they were all irrational, but years of hiding my addiction to dressing in pretty female things cannot be forgotten in a few hours. I paused at the top of the stairs, listening intently for the slightest sound of activity in the house. Just as I had done for years when I had shared a house and my dressing had been confined to snatched opportunities when my two housemates were out for a time.

Mental excuses as to why I was wearing her nightie came automatically from the defensive side of my thoughts. You had to wear her nightgown when you stopped over unexpectedly, you came straight from work there was no option. I breathed deeply and felt my bra straps, the lace of the cups easily visible through the thin peach material that formed the top of the nightie.

What about the bra. What's your excuse for wearing Viv's bra? There isn't one is there? Only cross dressers, sissy cross dressers like you wear pretty lacy bras.

Closing my eyes I deliberately took control of my runaway thoughts. Viv already knows I reminded myself. You begged to wear her panties, and her bra, and her nightie. You begged her because you couldn't resist the excitement, because you are a sissy panty boy and you have let Viv find that out. Taking a deep breath I forced myself to slowly descended the stairs, my thoughts distracted for a few seconds by the feel of the satin brushing over my legs on each step.

In the kitchen my thoughts were still in turmoil as I set about making tea. They were still in turmoil a few minutes later as I paused before gently knocking on Viv's bedroom door. After her acknowledgement I gingerly pushed the door open and stood just inside her bedroom, illuminated by the light from behind me. The darkness once more offered the illusion of defence against wearing her long satin nightie.

"Good morning." She said in a croaky sleepy voice.

I fumbled a good morning back and moved into the darkness to put the cup of tea by her bedside. Her hand reached out to the bedside lamp and a soft glow illuminated the room. Viv looked at me from under sleep tousled hair. Suddenly I was very conscious once more that I was wearing only feminine night wear. Our eyes met for a moment, but she just smiled.

"Oh, thank you." Were her next words as she shifted herself to sit up in bed. The quilt cover slipped down and exposed the top of her own nightie. It seemed to be red nylon, a halter neck with a plunging neckline, the material smooth over her heavy breasts and even without being excited the outline of her nipples were still visible. It didn't seem to me to be a normal middle of the week in February night gown, but much more of a special time night gown. Of course any day when you make your male work colleague wear panties and beg to be your sissy maid is sort of a special time.

"Well." She said adjusting her propped up position on her pillows.

"I wasn't sure I'd get my tea in bed. I half expected you to sneak off sometime in the night."

"You had my clothes." I replied after a pause, nodding my head at the neat pile of my male clothes off to one side.

"Yes, I guess it would have been difficult wearing just your coat."

Without the wine and the excitement of the previous evening Viv's voice seemed uncertain and less commanding. I realised I wasn't the only one feeling unsure about the abrupt shift in our relationship. Despite her confident attitude she must have had to overcome her own fears and embarrassment. Maybe she was having second thoughts too.

Viv carefully picked up her hot tea, blowing on it gently before taking a first minute sip. The silence stretched between us. The doubts about continuing on from last night flooded my thoughts once again. Now though I didn't want to loose what had started. Embarrassment and fear of humiliation were still there but there was a new fear. The fear of loosing an opportunity to experience my long hidden fantasies for real. Suddenly that fear was far more acute than I had ever anticipated it being.

"What. What would you like me to do next. Ma'am." I asked hesitatingly, prompted by a growing feeling of disappointment with myself. The opportunity to experience what I had so often longed for was before me. All I needed was the courage to overcome my own fear and we could both enjoy very sensuous and exciting times together.

Viv took another sip of tea before she too seemed to come to a conclusion.

"You know you can leave here any time . . . with your clothes."

I nodded and then paused to gather my courage.

"I don't want to . . . ma'am."

A sense of relief started to flow through me. The disappointment fading away as quickly as it had come.

"I want to be your sissy maid ma'am." This time in a stronger voice. I could almost feel Viv's doubts fading away too.

"I want to dress in pretty feminine things for you ma'am and then see to your personal needs."

The twinkle was back in Viv's eyes. I could almost see her imagining me in a cute pink satin maids dress.

"Very well Chrissy." Her voice had changed subtly too. Now it had that sense of command once again.

"First you need to get my clothes out for today. If you can find a pair of my panties that aren't filling out that bra of mine you're wearing that is." I returned the smile she had on her face as she directed me to one of her cupboards. Opening it I was confronted by an array of her clothes. Some of them were instantly familiar to me from observing her each day at work.

"That pink sweater Chrissy, and then that longer black skirt." She instructed.

My excitement had begun to stir once more as my hands felt the soft wool of the closely knitted sweater and I fumbled a moment removing the skirt from its hanger. I remembered the sweater was high necked and not tight enough on Viv to give many clues as to the bra she was wearing. The skirt was one of her longer ones, fully lined I now discovered, and sufficiently smart for work without being tight enough to be overtly sexy.

For several years now I had looked forward to discovering which outfit Viv would be wearing each day. The ones she had me take out for today were practical for a cold winter's morning, but far from the sexiest or most exciting. Still there was a comfortable intimacy seeing and feeling the things she would be wearing and my excitement continued to mount as I carefully laid them out on the bed and hoped that I would soon be laying out her days lingerie too.

"You already know where my panty draw is Chrissy." Replied Viv to my enquiring look, her tone momentarily more one of private joke than command. She hid her smile behind another sip of tea and I hid mine by bending to the draw I had explored the evening before.

"Anything plain and light coloured Chrissy."

I rummaged through the panties that had remained behind when I used them to fill my bra cups. My excitement a continuing presence as I was again given free access to Viv's intimate items. Only twelve hours before I had only dreamt of even seeing them, now they were feeling soft and sensuous in my fingers as I appraised there suitability for my new Mistress to wear to work.

After half a minute or so of wonderful exploration I turned to Viv with a pair of cream satin panties with lace detail panels on either side and an almost matching white satin bra.

"Very good Chrissy, but there should be another pair that matches that bra, it came as part of a set. You can keep that pair out too."

I put the panties to one side as instructed and returned to the draw once again sorting through several pairs of white panties before finding the exact match for the bra and turning back to Viv.

I realised Viv had been watching me intensely. An involuntary glance at the red nylon covering her breasts revealed her nipples proud and obvious under the tight fabric. The sight of her male colleague, dressed in her nightie and sorting through her lingerie draw to find a pair of panties to match her bra was obviously just as exciting to her as it was for her male colleague to be doing it.

"Oh look how excited my little sissy gets just by picking out my lingerie for the day." She beamed at me. Instinctively my hands dropped to hide my excitement now hard enough to be touching the cool satin of Viv's nightie.

"Oh no, no, no." Said Viv as soon as she saw where my hands were going.

"We may not have a pretty maids dress for you to wear yet, but you're my sissy now and I will get to see how excited she is any time I want to is that clear."

I nodded weakly and let my hands, still holding the bra and panties slowly drop to my sides.

"Yes Mistress Viv." I eventually remembered to say.

"Come round here." She said as she put her remaining tea back down on the bedside table. After putting the two pairs of panties and bra down next to her black skirt I did as I was told. My excitement continued to grow as the soft satin caressed the tip as I walked. I stood a foot or so away from Viv's side of the bed.

"Closer." She commanded.

I inched closer, halving the distance.

"Closer. Much closer." She commanded again, but this time there was just as much desire as command in her words. I moved as close as I could, the satin of my nightie, trapped between my legs and the bed was now pulled tight and the bulge in the satin was obviously caused by my erection.

"It's OK Chrissy, I know how much of a sissy you are. I know you can't help but get excited by all that pretty lingerie." Viv reached out with one hand. A single finger delicately touched the tip of the satin bulge. I gasped and inhaled sharply.

She continued to gently caress the very tip of outthrust satin as I looked down at her smiling face and twinkling eyes. The plunge neckline of her bright red nightie showing her flushed chest, her cleavage and the outlines of her hard nipples.

"Unfortunately you can't stay dressed in pretty things all day since we have to go to work. But you're my sissy now and my sissy will be wearing panties instead of male underwear from now on. Today you're going to be wearing those other satin panties you just picked out."

My breathing was slightly ragged and my excitement twitched under Viv's continuing fingertip caresses as I contemplated her instructions. I had worn panties all day at home, but never out side or to work before. I swallowed nervously, fear and apprehension at the humiliation that would result if I was found out. But the fear didn't have the same edge it once used to have. The chance of discovery is ridiculously small I told myself. You're a sissy, and sissies wear panties. You're Viv's sissy, and will wear Viv's panties. Telling myself that, even silently was incredibly erotic and once more the hardness under the pale satin of my nightie jerked and not just in response to Viv's teasing fingers.

Viv's chuckle interrupted my thoughts and brought my eyes back to meet hers.

"No need to ask what my sissy panty boy thinks about that now, is there." Her face was alive with excitement and gentle humour as her fingertips stopped their caressing and instead I felt her whole fist gripping my satin covered stiffness. She squeezed and slowly pumped my hardness, the satin covered tip only inches away from the hardness of her own nipples, proud and obvious under the red nylon of her own nightdress.

"Do you want to cum Chrissy?" she whispered. "Do you want your Mistress to let you make her pretty nightie all messy?" I breathed deeply as the tension mounted in my satin covered excitement and nodded jerkily.

"No Chrissy." Said Viv sharply. "No head nods any more, ask me. I want to hear my sissy ask my permission. I know it must be humiliating darling, but it's so much more exciting hearing you ask to be dressed in pretty and feminine things and then begging for your sissy excitement to be released."

"Yes Mistress." I breathed. Then after a pause to gather my courage, that made Viv smile. "Please can I cum Mistress. Please can your sissy cum in your nightie Mistress Viv."

"That's a good girl." Said Viv as she continued to hold me in her fist, but made no immediate attempt to bring my excitement to a climax. "Now tell me why my sissy is so excited."

I paused again, my hardness twitching in Viv's hand as I gathered my thoughts against the distraction and the humiliation of being forced to admit my desires out loud to Viv again.

"Because I'm wearing your bra and your pretty nightie Ma'am. Being dressed like a girl makes me excited."

Viv took a deep breath as she listened to my confession again. Her own excitement once again obvious in her flushed chest and the hardness of her own nipples under the smooth red nylon.

"That's a good girl Chrissy." Her enclosing fist pumped slowly for a few more seconds, squeezing me rhythmically and I breathed deeply as she paused once again.

Then she let my hard manhood go. The sudden release of my excitement which stood proud under the pretty satin caused me to groan once again. Viv chuckled and then slowly tapped at the satin tent, causing more groans as my excitement wobbled unseen beneath the nightie.

"For now I want my sissy eager to please her Mistress. My sissy only gets to cum when I say." Our eyes met and I desperately wanted to beg her to let me release myself. This was a test of our new relationship however. Viv held the power, the power to get me excited any time by allowing me to wear pretty things for her. I took a deep breath, but then groaned once again as Viv gently tapped at my hidden erection once more. Tapping in time with her words.

"Is. That. Clear. Chrissy."

"Yes Mistress Viv." I replied after the barest of pauses.

"Good. Now we're going to be late for work if we don't get moving. Go get showered and then come back here and let me see you put my panties on. I want to see my sissy in my pretty satin panties before she has to cover them up with male clothes for the day."

Caron
Caron
181 Followers