Being a Sissy for Viv Ch. 06

Story Info
Serving Mistress Viv.
4.3k words
4.64
28.7k
25

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caron
Caron
181 Followers

Lunch was a pleasant time. I'd prepared and served the food, but we had sat together in the lounge. The blinds down against the weather and prying eyes. The time had felt much closer to friends chatting over lunch than the Mistress-sissy relationship of our previous time together. Viv probed gently about my desires. Intently interested in where and how I had bought the various items in my female wardrobe. For nearly an hour we could have been work colleagues. Female ones instead of the female and feminised male we actually were.

Then during a pause in the conversation, I noticed Viv seemed to be somehow sat up straighter. My eyes found her nipples under the striking red blouse once again, they had softened during our chat, but now they were more conspicuous once again.

"I think my sissy maid needs to clear away the dishes," she said quietly. I sat still for several seconds. The words 'my sissy maid' echoing through my thoughts causing an unbidden surge of anticipation to run through me.

"Yes ma'am," I nodded and quickly tidied up the remains of lunch. Inside the sense of anticipation seemed almost as physical as the unstoppable hardening in my pretty pink panties. I returned to the lounge from the kitchen to find Viv stood waiting for me. She seemed a little awkward and was stood in front of the couch as though undecided whether to sit or stand.

She waited a few more moments before speaking. "Sissy maids do more than just dress pretty and serve their Mistresses lunch Chrissy. Are you sure you're ready for all the services I'll be expecting of my sissy maid?"

I paused, there was that phrase once more - 'my sissy maid'. This time she had placed a subtle emphasis on 'my'. Not the sissy maid, but the implied ownership that went with it. I was now to be owned, used like a plaything by a Mistress who only a few weeks before I had known only superficial things about.

Yet there was only a few seconds hesitation before I suppressed any feelings of fear and restraint. My desires to be feminised and turned into a sissy slut were too powerful for me to resist now that Viv, Mistress Viv, had opened the door just a little.

I nodded, breathing deeply and then answered "Yes Ma'am," out loud.

She held my eyes for a moment, obviously weighing my response. Later I would wonder if her own thoughts had been in as much turmoil as my own. For now, the only indication of an inner conflict was a long slow intake of breath.

"Very well Chrissy. Kneel," her finger pointing to the thick carpet at her feet.

The embarrassment and humiliation returned briefly, but only for a few passing seconds. Still unsteady in my three-inch heels I lowered myself to my knees in front of my Mistress. I glanced up, her face seemed set with determination, her red lips pressed together in a line as she watched my compliance.

"Take your Mistresses panties off," she said. It came out as barely a whisper, but firm and clear none the less. The resolve to overcome her own apprehension now obvious as she set about using her sissy for her own pleasure without the excuse of alcohol to hide behind.

"Yes ma'am," I replied and settled back on my ankles. Gingerly I reached out to touched her nylon covered legs with my fingertips. Slowly moving around the side just above the ankles, then still cautiously, but with a firmer, fuller touch upwards to the hem of her skirt. As my red painted fingernails started under her long black skirt I flattened my palms against her red stockings with their delicate geometric pattern. Slowly, gently, my hands moved up the back of her thighs, the smooth cool underskirt softly caressing the backs of my fingers.

I could hear Viv's breathing pause as my fingers reached the tops of her stockings. I glanced up at her. There was an intent look on her face, her hands were on her hips and her breathing was now measured and deliberate. The nipples on her slowly rising and falling breasts very pronounced through her lace bra cups and tightly fitting blouse.

My eyes returned to the expanse of black fabric before me as my fingers lingered on her lace trimmed stocking tops and gently investigated where they attached to the straps of her suspender belt. I heard the sound of her arms moving and before I could look up felt her hands on the back of my head. Viv pushing my face into her skirt. Instinctively I resisted, but only for a moment. Then my senses were engulfed by the fabric.

It was hard to breathe at first, but I quickly settled into slow deep breaths that also highlighted the tightness of my bra straps. My sissy clitty fought against its pink nylon restraint as I imagined what we must look like. Then Viv widened her legs to use her kneeling feminised maids face for her own pleasure.

Over several slow breaths I moved my hands up Viv's suspender belt straps. Pausing where they encountered the lace trim of her panties, then sliding up inside and smoothing my hands over her backside. My Mistress gasped and pushed harder, then moaned very slightly as I gripped her buttocks. Her aroma started to seep through as I smoothed my palms over her backside kneading and gripping and stroking.

"Off. Get them off Chrissy," Viv whispered through ragged breaths.

I did as instructed, sliding my hands down then up over the lace trim and smooth nylon of her underwear until my fingers reached the waist band. Slowly, teasing both my Mistress and myself, I started pulling them downwards. There was resistance at the front with Viv holding my face so tightly against her skirt covered crotch. With some difficulty, I forced my head back slightly against her constant pressure. Then her panties were free and my hands once more felt the nylon of her stockings as they guided them down her legs to lie draped over her black low-heeled shoes.

Viv seemed unaware that her panties were now around her ankles. Her focus entirely on pushing her sissies face closer to her own intimate place. Then I realised there was only one hand on my head. I longed to look up and see if the missing hand was caressing her own breasts and excited nipples. My own excitement grew as I imagined my hands exploring them, the lacy bra cups, the warmth, the weight, the prominent nipples and my Mistresses response as I gently pinched and squeezed.

Then suddenly I could breath and see my lounge once again. I looked up. Her hands were on her hips but her breathing was deep and the once immaculately smooth blouse was messed and creased. Her nipples wonderfully proud in her obvious excitement. Carefully she stepped out of the full black nylon briefs I had just taken down.

"Give me my panties," she said quietly. I reached down and picked them up. Like the rest of her 'Mistress outfit' their look was just as important as their fit. Black and full cut. A bold lacy pattern at the front, soft nylon rear, trimmed all round with red lace and a neat little bow at the front. I took a moment to arrange them in my hand, images of sliding them up my own stocking covered legs jumping easily into my thoughts, before I carefully handed them up to her by the lace trimmed waistline.

Viv smiled at the care I had taken. "Do you want to wear your Mistresses panties Chrissy?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied. "I'd love to wear your panties." The image and feelings associated with settling my sissy clitty into Viv's sexy panties and her as yet unseen matching bra surged into my thoughts. My excitement bulged against my current pink lingerie.

"Well my sissy is going to be wearing my panties today," said Viv with a smile and that mischievous look in her eye. I made to get up off my knees, but Viv's hand on my shoulder stopped me and I looked up at her in confusion and not a little disappointment as I was refused another source of potential excitement from the day.

"Oh no, my maids excited little clitty will have to wait to feel how sensuous these panties are."

With that she took the panties she had worn all morning and holding the waistband open carefully placed them backwards over my head. My vision once more curtailed as the soft black nylon descended over my eyes and nose. I held still, surprised but thrilled by the sensations as Viv tied the panties tight with a rough knot at the back of my head. Covering my eyes and nose but carefully leaving my mouth free.

The restriction in vision was almost complete and the scent of my Mistress quite noticeable. It also felt very submissive. Feelings of embarrassment and humiliation welled up inside me. With the feelings came a thrill and excitement at the indignity. The experience was amazingly powerful. The excitement coming not just from the sexy lingerie but the act of submission itself. It distracted me for several seconds.

The sound and indistinct outline of Viv's skirt falling to the floor regained my attention. She bent to pick it up, once again using a hand on my shoulder to steady herself. The skirt stroked my nylon covered face as she folded it carefully and placed it on the arm of the couch. Then she inched her feet closer to me and once more her hands were urging my head between her legs. I went willingly, letting my inhibitions go and wallowing in the humiliated excitement of being used as a sex toy.

Now only two layers of thin nylon separated my face from Viv's most private place. Her aroma was stronger now and her hands were not just pushing but guiding my whole head from side to side or up and down. She inched forward again and I was forced further back on my knees as I meekly let her use my face for her pleasure. Soon there was only one hand and I knew that the other was on her breasts, teasing her nipples. Further creasing the red blouse. Her breathing rapid.

Suddenly her hands and enveloping thighs were gone as I heard Viv sit on the couch. Her legs stretched out on either side of me and I could vaguely make out her outline and hear her movements as she slid herself to the edge of the cushions.

"Show your Mistress what a good sissy maid you are Chrissy," she said somewhat breathlessly. "Show her why you deserve to be dressed all pretty for her."

Still caught up with the new overpowering feelings of submission I forgot to give her the verbal answer she so often wanted. Instead I just leaned forward, pushed her black nylon slip further up her stocking covered thighs and gently kissed her stocking tops. There was no rebuke just a long deep sigh. A sigh repeated as my lips inched upwards to find bare flesh along with my fingertips.

I longed to reach down and rub my own excitement filled panties, but I kept my hands-on Viv's legs, gently stroking and exploring her bare outer thighs under the soft nylon underskirt. My lips kissed and stroked the insides, sometimes gently sometimes more firmly. Vaguely I wondered if my lipstick would leave marks. The thought sent a surge of excitement through me as I imagined my Mistress with a red lipstick kiss plainly visible on her parted legs.

"Higher Chrissy," came her next breathless command. Without rushing, but without really teasing I complied. Then my lips met the soft tickle that told me how close I was to where my Mistress really wanted, or more probably needed me to be. I extended my tongue, tracing from the very top of her thigh to where her lips waited. I was rewarded with a gasp and a noticeable widening of her warm legs as she wriggled slightly closer to the edge of the couch for me.

Smiling inside I let my fingers trace from the outside of her thighs inwards and used my tongue to explore towards the wet slipperiness that was obviously waiting. Then suddenly I was between her lips. The smell and taste combining, making my own sissy clitty ache for attention. Viv breathed deeply again then moaned very softly. I used my tongue on the very top of her other thigh before returning to her lips once again. Probing inside with just the tip of my tongue then tracing slowly down one lip and back up the other.

There were rustling movements above my head as I worked my tongue deeper into her. Then the soft snap of a disturbed bra strap. I angled my head up as my tongue journeyed down then back up again. The view that the material of Viv's panties allowed me was maddingly obscured, but the contrast of pale skin and red clothing showed me that my Mistress had opened her tight red blouse, and that her hands were fully occupied with her breasts. I peered intently, but it was impossible to tell if her generous bosom was still inside her bra or not. With some reluctance, I returned my attention to making my Mistresses clitoris as excited as my sissy one.

Dropping my head to my task and moving forward slightly I slowly pushed my tongue further and further inside the warm wetness of her pussy. Then slowly flicking from side to side withdrew it. I plunged it in once more, my hands sliding under her backside to allow me to penetrate her even further. Above me Viv's breathing became more urgent and her pelvis started to thrust in time with my probing.

I worked with her thrusts for a time before turning my attention to her pussy lips. Nibbling, kissing and outlining them. Slowly working upwards towards the centre of her excitement. Her breathing more excited. Her body unable to keep still as her sissy pleasured and teased. My Mistress groaned softly and spasmed as my tongue finally circled her clitoris. Barely touching her skin at first. Circling. Then flicking across. Then pausing before running my tongue from the bottom of her lips to the focus of her arousal.

I continued my playing. Concentrating hard on pleasing my new Mistress as much as I could. Hard then softer, then hard again. Drawing circles and lines with my tongue. Sucking or nibbling gently. Listening to the moans, the panting. Feeling the almost desperate movements beneath my face. Smelling and tasting her arousal. The thrill of the sexual intimacy my new Mistress was allowing me adding to the thrill from the pretty clothes and lingerie I had been told to wear.

Slowly I stopped my variations. Concentrating more and more on her clitty, just as hard and aroused as my own. Viv's sounds became more and more moan like. Still quiet but more intense, higher in pitch.

"Yes. Yes," she whispered. I concentrated my tongue on her excitement. Holding tighter to her backside as her movements became more pronounced.

"Good sissy. Good sissy." Louder now as I continued a steady rhythmic massage with as much of my tongue as I could.

"Good sissy. Good sissy. Good sissy," almost mantra like. Her rapid movements slowed, replaced by an increasing tension in her widely-spread legs. Then suddenly her thighs were tight round my head and her back arched off the couch. Her hands on my head, forcing it tightly onto her pussy as her thighs squeezed ever tighter. Then she sat almost upright in an involuntary response to the orgasm rushing through her body.

Slowly the pressure relaxed, her breathing slowing, her hands moved to my shoulders, idly stroking my bra straps through the flimsy fabric of my blouse. I waited, uncertain what to do next, wishing I could see myself dressed in my pretty things and knelt between her separated legs. Concentrating on pleasing my Mistress had taken the edge off my own excitement. The time Viv was taking to recover was reversing that. Especially with Viv's fingers on my bra straps reminding me I was wearing a pink lacy bra she had selected.

As her breathing quietened back to normal and her fingers slowly moved to my bra cups I straightened up losing the heat from her thighs but gaining the indistinct view of my semi naked Mistress. Unfortunately, I could make out frustratingly little. Her blouse was obviously open and her thighs and most private areas uncovered as her under skirt was now bunched around her waist. I fought hard to make myself wait patiently as her fingers played with my delicate bra cups through the thin material of my blouse.

* * *

"Well, Chrissy," Viv started huskily, then cleared her throat. "Well, Chrissy, your Mistress is quite pleased with your attempt at your sissy duties." Her tone of voice I recognised from work. That ability she had to motive people by simple but sincere thanks for a job well done. Never had I dreamed I would be receiving that thanks for my services to her as a sissy maid.

"Thank you, Ma'am," I replied after a pause. Then waited again, unsure what I was allowed to do. My manhood was almost fully erect in my pretty panties again. I longed to rub it but I was suddenly so very conscious that I was not allowed to without permission from my owner, from my Mistress. The thought excited me almost as much as being dressed in such pretty things. I had given control over my own sexual excitement to a work colleague, an older woman I hardly knew. The thought caused my panties to bulge and feelings of frustration together with humiliated excitement poured through my thoughts yet again.

"Stand up sissy," Viv's instruction interrupted my distracted contemplations. Standing up in my pink strappy heels was not a simple task, especially with my vision impaired by her panties. My efforts though did have the reward of causing my fishnet stockings and tight bra straps to move against my skin. A delight I had never grown tired of.

"Hands behind your head. Show me what a pretty bra my sissy is wearing for her Mistress."

I did as I was told, knowing my thin blouse would stretch tight and let Viv see the delicate lace detailing on my bra cups. I could sense some movement from the shadowy form on the couch. The red of her blouse gave me some reference and it was obvious from the outline that her hands were on her own breasts. I longed to be able to see more clearly but the only release I was allowed right now was the unseen twitching of my erection in my lace trimmed nylon panties.

"Lift your pretty skirt let me see how excited your sissy clitty is," came Viv's next command after what seemed an age of waiting. I tried not to rush, tried to tease my Mistress but I was too excited, too eager to be able to touch myself. I also realised, I was excited just by displaying myself to her. So, I raised the hem of my short insubstantial skirt to reveal my tented panties with indecent haste. Knowing the smooth shiny material would conceal so little. Still in the background of my thoughts was the embarrassment. A grown man so excited simply by wearing pretty girls underwear, but it was a tiny force now, dwarfed by my desires. I longed to see Viv's face as she examined my panty covered erection. Just the thought of her looking caused the covered hardness to jerk again.

I waited for her next instruction. Hoping desperately I would be allowed to satisfy my intense need. Suddenly I realised my hands were moving towards my lingerie and I pulled them back before my Mistress could notice, or at least before she could say anything. I wondered why I didn't just start to rub myself. Yes, I had decided to let Viv become my Mistress, but what could she really do to stop me?

Nothing, there was nothing she could do to stop me.

Except stop telling me to wear pretty things. Stop commanding me to expose myself to her. Stop submerging my masculinity in femininity. Stop letting me be her sissy maid. My hands remained holding up my skirt as I reminded myself that Viv's power over me came not from what she could stop me doing, not from the embarrassment she could cause, but from her ability to satisfy my own desires.

"Why is it so excited Chrissy?" Viv asked, interrupting my chain of thought. "Tell your Mistress why her male workmate has such a huge bulge in the pretty panties he's wearing."

The reminder of what I was, a man dressed in ultra-feminine lingerie and clothes tweaked the embarrassment lurking at the back of my thoughts and somehow made it more exciting. The humiliation mixing with desire, making my breath catch and my panties spasm. I took a couple of ragged breaths before rushing out the words I knew she wanted to hear me say.

Caron
Caron
181 Followers
12