Being a Slut

Story Info
Just friends... Or maybe not.
2.6k words
4.08
64k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reille
Reille
1 Followers

I love physical activity. Sports in particular. Any sport. Basketball, netball, you name it, chances are I like it. There's no particular reason though. I don't compete and I don't really do it to keep fit either, though it does have that effect. I play just because I like the game. Another effect of my constantly doing sports is that I have to stretch a lot so I'm still flexible enough to do splits.

Stands to reason I have some friends who play sports too. Though John in particular I've known for a few years and we're pretty close. We play basketball and hang out together quite often. Things are just cool between us. I mean, I never thought of him romantically, or even sexually....

~~~~~

I'd arranged to meet him for a game of 3 on 3 basketball with some of his other friends. I was playing in my usual clothes. A tank top and shorts. I hadn't worn a bra since I'd known it was going to be quite a short session an I hated how my bra would always get all sweaty and stick to me. As it was I was already sweating only a few minutes into the game and my tank top was beginning to stick to my skin.

But I wasn't having that much fun. It seemed like the other guys were distracted during the game though I didn't know why ALL of them were distracted... Also they were keeping their eyes on me more. Was I playing better today? My team ended up winning but I wasn't really satisfied with the game.

I was going over to John's house to hang out and would be bathing there as well. He wasn't making eye contact while we walked to his car. And he seemed somewhat agitated though I didn't dare ask him while he was in that state. We didn't really talk throughout the ride either, and he kept fidgeting in his seat. I couldn't help but wonder what was wrong.

When we reached his place I announced that I would be bathing first and rushed into the main shower which was upstairs. I was surprised when he didn't argue, but apparently he wasn't planning on waiting his turn to bathe and headed straight for the other bathroom.

I freaked out after my shower. I'd forgotten to bring my clothes in. They were still in my bag downstairs on the sofa. Damn. Luckily John kept towels in the bathroom so I at least had something to wrap around myself. Well I guess I could have asked him to pass me my clothes since I'm sure he was done, but I wasn't about to get him to bring me my matching set of lace underwear too, though I couldn't very well not wear them. I would just have to go down with only the towel and get my clothes myself.

As I unlocked the door and stepped out of the bathroom I felt very exposed. I kept worrying that he might see me like this. As I was coming down the stairs, I heard some noises in the kitchen and I figured he was making dinner. Thank goodness he was busy. I slipped over to behind the sofa while holding the towel closed around my breasts with one hand. The towel was almost too short to cover me, reaching only from slightly above my nipples to just below my ass.

With my free hand, I attempted to unzip my bag and found that I couldn't manage this way. Not thinking, I leaned over the back of the sofa and used it to keep the towel closed around my body while I busied my hands with getting my clothes out. As I took them out from my bag, I suddenly felt two hands hold onto my hips.

I started and spun around, dropping my clothes back onto my bag in the process. I found myself face to face with John. Or rather, face to chest. His toned, defined chest at that. Which, at the moment was completely exposed as he was only wearing a pair of jeans. For the first time I noticed how much he towered over me. Looking up, I saw his eyes roaming over my body, and as he let out a low whistle, I realized that the towel had fallen to the floor when I'd stood up.

Quickly, I tried bending down to pick the towel up but he lifted a hand and pushed me firmly back against the sofa. I was getting scared. What had gotten into him? This really wasn't like him at all. I struggled to get free but he was too strong.

Before I could try anything though, he whispered into my ear, "Hey... What's up with you today, Kare? You've got to be doing this on purpose. So this was what you wanted all along then?"

"What are you talking about?" I protested, still trying to break free. "What am I doing on purpose? What do you mean? In fact, what's up with YOU? You've been acting strange today..."

"Don't tell me you accidentally forgot to wear a bra today. You wanted all the guys to look at you, didn't you? Then bending over the sofa like that with your bare pussy and ass sticking up in the air? What about dropping the towel and showing off your tits and shaved pussy to me? I think you're being a tease and just begging to get fucked."

"What?? It wasn't like that, I didn't not wear my bra to tease you or any of the guys. And I'd forgotten to take my clothes... What the hell, how'd you even know I wasn't wearing a bra?" Although I was slightly annoyed right then, there was also another familiar feeling coming over me. I was getting wet.

"You think we're blind? With your top sticking to your body so much you think we cant see the outline of your nipples? Especially hard nipples like these..." He brought his free hand up and traced his thumb around one nipple. My breath caught and I froze in place. It wasn't just his hand stopping me from moving. With his finger teasing me as it was, I couldn't seem to move at all.

"Follow me, slut."

He turned and walked to the dining table where I saw a bowl and... Some rope?

"John! What is up with you today? And what the fuck did you just call me??" I was livid. And SO not gonna to do what he just asked, no, demanded I do.

He stopped and turned around.

"I said, follow me, slut. But since you evidently will not obey, it seems I will just have to leave you with no other choice." With that, he picked up the rope and strode over.

Seeing the hard look in his piercing blue eyes, I panicked and quickly tried backing away. I'd forgotten that the sofa was behind me. Fuck.

He grabbed my wrists roughly and turned me around, pushing me down against the backing and exposing my pussy and ass to him once again. I struggled and tried kicking at him but his body was pressed up tight against mine and I could feel a bulge pushing against me between my legs. Just as I was thinking that he was going to screw me then and there, I felt him slip the rope around my wrists and tie them together tightly behind my back.

"Fuck, John! What are you trying to do you asshole?"

"This." He growled, pulling on the loose end of the rope and forcing me onto my knees. Once he had me in that position, he tied my wrists to my ankles so I was left facing the main door.

With me at his full mercy, he started caressing my breasts with soft touches. Then he suddenly started grabbing them roughly and tweaking my nipples hard.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

"Oh, forgot to tell you, I ordered pizza." He had a mischievous glint in his eyes when he said that. At first I didn't understand why, but then...

Oh. Fuck. He couldn't be serious. Once he opened the door... And I was facing it too. Fuck.

The door opened and John started talking. His large frame was still blocking me from sight. But then he started moving to the side and pushed the door open wider. The delivery boy's eyes went wide upon seeing me. He just kept staring at my breasts. Then John walked off. He just went to the coffee table to get money and left me right there in front of the open door and in plain sight for the delivery boy to ogle at.

Okay, fine. He was kinda cute but... Oh hell no. He walked in, put down his things and started fondling my breasts as well.

"I'm sorry, miss, but you've just got really wonderful tits and beautiful hard, dark nipples... I couldn't resist." He put one of the hard nubs into his mouth and started sucking on it.

"Please... Stop. No. Don't. Don't stop. I mean..." I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't, couldn't want this. I quickly pressed my legs together so at least he wouldn't see how wet I was getting.

John returned. And he looked pissed.

He shoved the younger, weaker guy away from me. "Sorry," he said, placing money in the delivery guy's hand. He hardly seemed apologetic. "Go. I'm not... Done... with her."

The pizza guy's eyes lingered on me for a while longer before heading out the door and closing it behind him. The moment the door clicked shut, John practically pounced on me.

"You let another guy touch you so easily..." He stripped off his jeans, freeing his thick, hard cock.

"You let him suck on your tits and nipples..." He grabbed me by my brown hair hand pulled me up slightly. "Well, why don't YOU do the sucking instead then?"

He shoved his cock into my mouth and down my throat in one go. My eyes started tearing as I gagged. But he kept his dick firmly in my throat and I could only swallow around it. He pumped it in and out a few times, face fucking me, but he wasn't satisfied.

"I said, suck." He growled.

I tentatively sucked on his cock and flicked my tongue along it and received a groan in return. His grip on my hair loosened and I began sucking him in earnest.

To be quite honest, he had a beautiful cock. It was long and thick, and all this was really starting to turn me on. Still, I decided that I wouldn't let him cum from my mouth's attentions.

When I started teasing his cock instead, though, he withdrew again and walked off behind me. I couldn't see what he was doing, but I heard some clacking noises and he came back with something in his hands.

"Planning on teasing me some more eh? Let's see you try with these on." He smirked at me and opened up his hand. There were three clothespins in his palm. Without waiting for me to comprehend, he clipped one onto my hard nubbin of a nipple.

I opened my mouth in a soundless scream. It hurt like a bitch! "Bastard..." I only managed to get out that hoarse whisper before he clamped the other one on as well. Fucking. Asshole. I clenched and unclenched my fists trying to distract myself from the pain.

I'd been injured before many times, but this pain felt completely different. At the same time, it was making me even wetter, though I didn't know how that was possible. I realized that there was still another peg left and wondered what it was for.

Just as the thought came to mind, he pushed me backward causing me to fall back, and pried open my legs. I blushed. I knew he could see my glistening sex like this. He would see how wet this was making me. The initial pain and shock from my nipples was receding when he pinched my pussy lips together and put the clip on.

"Ahh. Fuck you! Dammit. Take it off! It really really hurts..." I couldn't even think, and I was squirming around on the floor. He smiled at my efforts and strangely enough it started feeling... good?

I bet I looked ridiculous lying on the floor like that with clothespins sticking out away from my body, but I couldn't have cared less. It was pain and pleasure mixed all together in one jumbled mess. I couldn't help it. A moan escaped my lips.

John untied my ankles and picked me up, only to put me down on his lap as he sat on the sofa. My ass was sticking up obscenely, but I failed to pay much attention as he mercifully removed the peg on my pussy lips, which had been starting to hurt again. Filled with relief, the first smack came as a surprise.

The impact of the strike made my breasts shake and the pegs on my nipples shake with them, pulling on my nipples more. He followed the first strike up with more spankings on my ass and a few occasional ones straight onto my pussy.

Each strike caused a sharp intake of breath and made my already wet pussy just soaking.

"This is your punishment for acting like a slut. I've wanted you since I first saw you, but since now I know you're just a slut then I guess I don't need to hold back."

A few more strikes assaulted my tender reddening ass. By then my breathing was ragged and irregular, and I wanted nothing more than his hard cock pounding into my tight pussy.

He felt my need and removed the clips from my nipples, letting the blood rush back. They were terribly terribly sensitive right then. I felt the rope around my wrists come loose but he pushed me over the back of the couch again so my pussy and ass was in his face.

"Time to finally get a feel of your hot wet cunt, slut."

He held onto my tits and slammed his cock balls deep in to my cunt, stretching and filling me up all the way. He started fucking me at a ferocious pace, expanding the sexual tension he had been feeling the entire day, maybe longer.

The feel of his cock filling and stretching me every time he drove home was exquisite, and his balls would slap against my clit each time too. His hand kept kneading and pinching my sensitized nipples making the pleasure even greater.

Within minutes, we were both reduced to a messy orgasmic heap. I had some cum dripping out of my pussy, and somewhere along the way he'd pulled out and shot the rest of his cum all over my back.

He came over and asked me to suck him clean before telling me to clean up and get home whenever I felt ready. He then turned and headed for his room, leaving my tired, cum covered body draped over the back of the couch.

When I'd finally been able to move and clean up, I found that my undergarments were missing. I was left only with a tight white shirt and a very short skirt to wear for the 10 minute or so walk home. I looked like a slut dressed as I was.

But I was thinking of having the guys I played basketball with play with me another way too... Maybe I really am a slut... His slut.

Reille
Reille
1 Followers