Being a Whore for My... Ch. 02

Story Info
She woke up determined to end it.
4.6k words
4.53
242.3k
68

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a Whore for My Baby Boy Ch. 01

(continued from Pt. 1)

When I awoke the next day I was determined to end all sexual interaction with Tad, mostly because his late emotional development made him seem a lot younger than he was. Yet as the days passed, I couldn't help notice how that youthful demeanor worked together with his relentless sexual enthusiasm and enormous cock. It was like having a boy with a man's drives, and ubermensch's dick. Although Tad and I kept to ourselves after our unacknowledged mutual masturbation session, and Wolfie respected my decision to stop with Tad, the truth was that we were all excited by what had happened and wanted more of it. He was my baby, and his openness to letting me influence him held such delectably nasty possibilities. Then there was Wolfie whose constant fantasies about being a dirty mommy kept me smoldering. All of this worked on me as I tried to be good. After a week, my resolve to avoid Tad seriously deteriorated when I started watching Tad masturbate again, usually while Wolfie whispered what a filthy whore I was being.

One such night, with Wolfie in tow, I crept down to Tad's room. I saw him turn on the TV and search through a tape until he found two guys sucking each other in the "69" position. Even though I'd seen it a few times, it was so graphic that at first I couldn't pull my eyes away. When I did finally notice Tad, I was shocked to see him sitting on the edge of his bed with his back acutely bowed, both his hands gripping his colossal cock, and his mouth working on the head. He was barely able to get to it, and I surmised he must have recently discovered he could do this because he kept murmuring "mmmmmmmm" like he was having his first ever slice of pizza. Straining to reach it he continued to suck his own dick and watch the men on TV until I saw his volcanic flesh erupt sticky white magma. Tad ravenously licked, siphoned and gulped his spurting cum desperate to get it all, but like a melting ice cream carton, plenty still dribbled from his greedy mouth.

My baby's self-pleasuring spectacle left me in sexual shock, a strange mixture of pounding excitement and anxious distress I didn't understand. The first thing I did was cloister myself in my room with Wolfie for a fast and furious masturbation session. But my intense climax was immediately followed by a flood of tears into my pillow. Soft-hearted Wolfie was very concerned, but I couldn't explain my anguish to him at first.

After a few minutes of uncontrolled sobbing I finally said, "Oh Wolfie, what have we done to Tad? All he thinks about is sex. Is he going to have a normal life? Have we sabotaged his sex drive and made him all twisted?"

Laughing sympathetically Wolfie answered, "No silly, I don't think we are that responsible. Remember, he started playing with himself before we ever got involved. I also don't believe he's twisted, not yet anyway. I just think his late development has made him over-interested in sex."

"I don't know Wolfie, I worry we are making him a homosexual or turning him into a pervert!" I was still crying.

"Oh sure, you mean perverts like us?" Wolfie retorted acting hurt. "Besides, you can't make someone queer, everybody knows that. Tad is just horny, and he is so open that he's willing to try anything that feels good. That's what I think anyway."

"But don't you think we are encouraging him to be decadent?"

Wolfie sighed and said, "I suppose, but then who decides what is 'normal'? I guess we probably shouldn't be encouraging him, but are you ready to stop? Do you think Tad is ready to stop?"

"No," I admitted. I didn't think Tad was ready to call it quits, and I wondered if I could turn my back on it either as long as Tad kept going. His non-stop erotic mania was affording me the most exciting time of my life. Yet I couldn't quite accept that Tad's sexual antics were due only to exaggerated interest from his late development. He seemed obsessive, and I worried about that. After much fretting to Wolfie over it he finally suggested I have a talk with Tad, agreeing to stay on the line with me in case I needed his advice.

I went to Tad's room where he was jacking off again, this time to a scene of a Russian woman fucking several men at the same time. I asked Tad to come to my room when he got a chance. A few minutes later he walked in and I motioned for him to sit on my bed. I sat modestly across from him a few feet away, doing my best to keep my eyes from sinking to the bulky bulge that stressed the material of his boxers.

"Taddy," I began uneasily, "I . . . I was wondering . . . well, I mean, how are you feeling?"

"Good mommy."

"No problems at all baby, none whatsoever?" I said purposely injecting disbelief into my voice.

Tad looked puzzled. I needed to be more explicit. "What I am trying to ask you is about how you spend your time, like before you came in here. Do you feel okay about that?"

Tad's face turned red. "Oh, that," he said. "I thought it was alright to do it."

"Of course baby, it's okay. But I just wonder if you ever think about doing some other things. You haven't been outside in weeks Taddy, you hardly ever leave your room."

Tad began nervously bouncing his leg. He opened his mouth several times as though to speak, but then didn't.

"What is it Taddy," I asked, "you can tell mommy anything. You know that. Tell me."

Tad sat in silence for another minute before mumbling, "I can't stop."

Tad's subdued tone hadn't masked his urgency. I realized I'd stepped into hormonal momentum that was nowhere near ready to decelerate. Worse, I'd made him worry, when it wasn't fair to create doubts about something he couldn't help. I was now convinced Wolfie was right, that Tad's intensity was due to sex being thrust on him all of a sudden, before having a chance to gradually adjust like kids normally can. And Tad's words "I can't stop" told me he was feeling overwhelmed, and that trying to correct his "problem" would only add pressure. I started feeling guilty for having made things more difficult for him. I wanted to be supportive.

"Tad," I said gently, "don't worry about anything. Touching yourself is perfectly okay. Besides, I am sure that you are just fascinated with your new-found toy." We both smiled at the joke, and then broke into a long laughing session that included me tickling Tad and him rolling all over the bed trying to escape.

When we rested I gathered my courage and said, "Anyway, to finish what we were talking about. Wolfie suggested I let you get it out of your system, but I was worried when I saw you watching the gay tapes, and using your mouth on yourself. I thought maybe you were becoming gay!" Wolfie snorted in disagreement in my ear. I didn't care, I wanted to know for sure what was going on with my baby.

"No, that's not it mommy. You don't understand."

"What Taddy, what is it don't I understand?"

"Well, it's like you said before, I am fascinated with my 'toy.'" Tad was again blushing, looking down, nervously bouncing his leg. "It's like, it is so big and powerful, and it feels so good to touch it. I look at other guys mostly because it makes mine more fun to play with, and then those guys on your tape made me think of trying to reach myself."

Slowly my mind was getting his meaning. I asked half joking, half excited, "Are you in love with your own cock?" Then before I could stop myself I added, "Of course, I wouldn't blame you, it's a beauty." I heard Wolfie let out an "mmmmmmmmm."

Tad giggled, but said nothing. He heard the lusty admiration in my voice, and it relaxed him. It also reaffirmed to him that we now had an agreement he could continue masturbating. To find out for sure he asked, "So is it okay mommy, you know to keep doing it?"

"Yes baby, you can do it all you want."

"You really don't mind mommy if I do it all the time?"

"No sweetie, you have fun and rub that big hunk a meat 'til it's raw if you want." We both made a feeble effort to laugh, but again my attempt at humor didn't disguise the feeling that was growing in my loins. I couldn't stop my eyes from glancing at his crotch.

I tore my eyes away and went on striving to be the nurturing mother, "I want you to feel like you can work this out here in your own home without feeling guilty or that you have to hide it."

"Thank you mommy, I feel so much better. And don't worry, I will stay in my room and close the door. I'm sorry for upsetting you by letting you see me."

In my ear Wolfie's sexy voice said, "Tell him he doesn't have to stay in his room, tell him he can do it anywhere he wants to." I shook my head no to his suggestion, but then said to Tad, "Oh, don't worry about me baby, I can handle it."

"You mean I don't have to stay in my room mommy when I . . ." Tad's voice trailed off.

I hesitated, not knowing what to say to him. Wolfie intuitively picked up on my indecision. Obviously trying to manipulate me he said, "You told him it was okay, and not to be guilty. Why stifle him? Who knows what kind of psychological strain it's causing him. Take the pressure off and let him do what he wants. He needs to really let go, give him permission to."

I knew exactly what Wolfie meant by "take the pressure off," and I felt my motherly concern fading away as I succumbed to the possibilities that Wolfie's tone of voice intimated, and his warped logic guided me toward.

Tad noticed me listening to Wolfie and asked, "What is he saying?"

"He thinks I should give you total freedom." Wolfie kept talking to me. I repeated what he said to Tad, "He thinks I should let you do it anytime you please. He says that you need to get used to being sexual, and letting you do it freely will achieve that. And he thinks we should stop beating around the bush when we talk about it too. It's 'jacking off' Wolfie is insisting." Tad and I laughed at the pretend-righteous anger that was so typical of Wolfie's humor.

Tad lay lazily on the bed, one leg bent at the knee which he was still bouncing, except now he did it in a most relaxed, even seductive way. My eyes again turned to his crotch where I witnessed Tad's huge prick rolling around on his belly under his shorts from the leg action.

When I looked up I knew Tad had seen me peeking. Not wanting my wicked desires to undermine the parental support I'd just given Tad, I tried to gloss over my feelings. "But really Taddy, I don't mind if you do what you have to do. I've seen it all, believe me, so nothing you do is going to shock your mommy."

Wolfie could see us on the bed from the webcam, and he asked me if Tad was getting hard. I whispered, "Don't know." He told me to look. As I did Tad said, "You don't mean I can do it anytime do you mommy?" I gulped, and Wolfie begged me to say yes. He put his phone mic close to his own cock so I could hear him stroking.

Tad's dick was looking good when I feebly said, "Well sweetie, I guess if it could help you get it out of your system . . ."

"Do you think so mommy? Like, if I just did it anywhere I feel like it, that might help me get used to being sexual like Wolfie says?"

Actually I had said "anytime," not "anywhere," but now the idea that was on the table was making me burn. I knew I'd regret it, but I said, "I think it will be okay baby, go ahead and do it anytime or anywhere you please."

"Do you really mean ANY time I feel like it? You won't mind?"

"That's right baby," I said unable to resist stealing looks at his crotch.

"What about you mommy, it doesn't seem fair for only me to let go. Remember when you told me about how you held back most of your life? Maybe you need to let go too."

"I don't think so Taddy. Why should I get involved?"

"It might help me mommy. If neither one of us hide anything from each other, then I'd know it was okay for me to do it." Tad's sweet pleading got to me. That, combined with the sight of his engorged prick a mere three feet away made the decision for me.

Tad's eyes narrowed to slits, his hand inched toward his now-hard cock. My robe mysteriously loosened, my body shifted toward Tad . . .

The doorbell rang. FUCK! After signing for the books I'd ordered, I hurried back to my room to find Tad gone. It seemed we'd been saved by the bell.

Over the next few days Tad and I got more loose about hiding our respective sexual activity. Tad jacked off more than ever. I was almost as bad, incessantly masturbating with Wolfie. The house was cluttered, dusty, and dingy from closed blinds and drawn curtains. Piles of laundry lay throughout the house, most of it holding gobs of Tad's sperm or my pussy emissions on some piece of clothing or towel. You could hear sex through walls and doors, you could smell boy cum and sweaty cunt all over, you could feel it every waking moment and late into the night.

I wore my skimpy robe full-time now so that my tits were almost always available for Tad to see with just a little effort, while Tad would emerge from his room and head for the kitchen wearing baggy boxers that showed his half-hard cock swinging heavily to and fro. He'd use the bathroom with the door open, standing at the toilet, hands on hips, and his beautiful dick out having a thunderous piss. Sometimes while he stroked to porno he'd have the TV's volume loud enough to hear in my room. Once Tad walked in on me while I was phone fucking Wolfie at my desk in front of the webcam. I had my big black dildo in my pussy and a small vibrator on my clit; Wolfie was jacking on camera for me. Tad took his time getting another porno tape from my collection before he left. I hesitated at first, but feeling slutty and hoping to be noticed in Tad's peripheral vision, I continued with what Wolfie and I were doing.

Tad had taken up talking dirty, and I mean downright filthy, apparently relishing how the debased feel of it stirred his cock. I suspect he initially repeated things he'd heard watching porno, but his explicit language increased to nearly full-time when he realized he could now do it with my approval, and then with my growing participation. That development contributed to the situation one evening as Tad and I ate dinner together a week after our "agreement" about being open. As usual I had Wolfie with me in my ear. Tad ate in his boxers and I was wearing my robe, sitting with my legs crossed so the robe was open nearly to my crotch and just covering my nipples. Tad's eyes continuously dropped, alternating between my chest and pussy, and I made no effort to cover myself.

Tad said in his now-normal language, "It's fucking hot in here isn't it mommy."

Wolfie said to me, "Tell him it's hot as fuck." I did. I was feeling extra slutty sitting exposed like I was, and after having just fucked myself on camera for a few guys while Wolfie watched. My cunt was stretched so wide from fisting myself I felt a breeze blow up me. So throughout the rest of the conversation, I repeated things Wolfie said in my sleaziest voice.

"Please turn on the air conditioner, will you baby?" I asked softly. Then I added laughing, "We're gonna need that noisy cocksucker to stay cool tonight."

Tad seemed excited by my nasty words as he headed for the thermostat, "Yeah mommy, I hope this bitch doesn't fuck us in the ass like last week."

"Mmmmmm," I purred, "I can imagine a lot worse fate than getting my asshole fucked."

When Tad returned to the table I could see from his undulating cock he was getting hard. I continued with Wolfie's suggestions, "I bet an air conditioner has a big dick too, don't you think so baby?"

Tad nodded.

"He'd probably stretch my asshole and then want to shove his big dick in my cunt and fuck that too. Wouldn't that be funny baby, seeing mommy getting pounded by the air conditioner."

"That would be funny mommy," Tad answered hesitantly, "to see your ass and cunt fucked like that." Tad adjusted his now rigid cock, and looked in my eyes to see if it was okay to talk to me like that. When he saw me smiling wickedly, he left his hand on his dick while he said in his little-boy voice, "We'd have to be careful mommy 'cause the other appliances might want to fuck you too."

"Oh yeah, a household gang bang. I only hope my poor twat can keep up with all that action. I might have to suck their cocks to give it a break," I said patting my crossed legs where my pussy hid drooling moisture behind. Tad squeezed his fat prick every few seconds now, and I could see hard flesh through the opening in his boxers. Wolfie cheered me on and I said, "What do you think baby, would it help to suck their cocks?"

Tad could only nod. He desperately wanted to stroke.

I went on, pretending to be amused at my humor, "You know, if I let them they will turn me into a dirty whore. I know how those bastard appliances are, they just want a fuck hole, and cum-eating slut to suck their big dicks. Don't you think so baby?"

Tad laughed awkwardly as he gave his huge cock a firm squeeze and then a few quick strokes before stopping to say, "Yeah mommy, those are some nasty machines." He squirmed wanting to jack off, but still cautious since he'd never done it in front of me. Yet the permission had been given to masturbate anywhere and anytime, and we both knew it.

"You better watch out baby, those machines might make you suck their cocks too." Now, that was all Wolfie, I never would have said such a thing, so I blushed when I repeated it. But Tad just answered, "Yeah, I might have to do it to save you mommy." My heartbeat jumped from the nastiness of the idea, and remembering seeing my baby sucking his own cock.

Tad now openly fondled his dick, so I spread my legs and fingered my clit in a way that allowed him to see. I exposed a tit and pinched the nipple. With that Tad pulled his cock and balls out through the opening of his boxers, where the tightness of it around the bottom of his giant genitals made them look absolutely obscene.

He started jacking his big dick, holding the base with one hand while kneading the top with his other hand, keeping his eyes glued to my pussy. It looked like his hand wasn't moving well, so I asked him, "Do you want me to get your oil for you baby?" Tad nodded yes and I added, "Why don't you go to my bedroom sweetheart so we can be more comfortable."

I ran to retrieve the oil, and rushed to my room where Tad was sitting on the edge of the bed with his feet on the floor. I hurriedly shifted the webcam so Wolfie could see, and then boldly holding the small container of massage oil over Tad's cock I said, "Here baby, let mommy help." A stream of golden drops dripped to the head and ran down the sides. Tad slowly rubbed it in and then began sliding his hand up and down. He worked his fat prick expertly, jacking it with sloppy slapping strokes while moaning, "Oh mommy, fuck mommy, it feels good."

"Good baby, that's good. Jack off your big dick for mommy."

"Let me see you mommy."

I laid down on the floor and placed my soft, shapely feet on his knees. With him now stroking between my legs, I spread my thighs wide to gave him a full view of my wet pussy.

"That's it baby, beat your meat for mommy," I said as I furiously finger fucked my hole.

Taddy moaned again saying, "Mommy I am going to cum."

"Do it on me baby, squirt your fuck juice on my pussy baby, please baby, shoot it on mommy's cunt."

I lifted my legs in the air and spread my pussy lips wide with my hands while Tad knelt on the floor between my legs. The first shot hit the inner flesh of my cunt hot and hard, and ran down into the crack of my ass. Like a horse cock would he spurted streams of creamy cum at me, and not just on my pussy, but soaking my stomach and tits. . . some even shot all the way to my chin.

In a minute when I sat up, Tad's sperm on my chin hung down threatening to drop, but it didn't. It just dangled. I watched Tad's concerned eyes survey my slimed body, he seemed worried. "Let me get a towel for you mommy."

12