Being a Wife to My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers

My wife gasped "stick it all the way in and don't pull out! Fill me with all your cum! Fill me full!"

She quickly turned her head to me and said;

"Make sure NOTHING comes out of me. I want all his sperm swimming inside me and not getting out."

I looked at their two pubic areas and they were pressed against each other. Nothing was oozing out around his cock. I gently pushed on the small of his back to make sure the two of them were copulated together for the maximum amount of time possible. Both of them were out of breath but still connected. It was a period of time that lasted about four minutes as Jake was getting softer and softer and finally his huge flaccid penis slid out of my wife. She immediately pushed her vagina lips together and rolled her knees back toward her ears.

"I'd love to make this a one shot deal" she said.

We repeated the same actions the next two nights. The next month my wife missed her period and a few weeks after that we confirmed she was indeed pregnant. When she was entering her fifth month, and the risk of miscarriage was very low, she called and made an appointment for me to have my surgery for breast implants. Three weeks later I was the proud owner of a beautiful pair of 38C breasts that looked so natural on me it was impossible to tell they were implants. My abnormally large nipples were still ultra-sensitive. I was thrilled!

At the nine month mark my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Over the next couple of years my wife and I were together as we impregnated her twice more under the same conditions but with different males providing the sperm. My wife gave birth to two more girls and the five of us live as a family.

In this modern world we live in our daughters believe they are being raised by two mommies. I am the full time stay at home mom and I take care of keeping our house running while my wife provides an ample income as a successful lawyer.

By the night of our twelfth wedding anniversary I was recalling our life together and realized my tiny penis had not been inside my wife's pussy in over four years. When I said this to my wife she said;

"You're right. Let's have some kinky fun tonight on our anniversary. I've been wanting to tie you spread eagle to the bed without any clothes on. Would you like that?"

"I never thought about it, but it sounds fun." I replied.

"Great! Take off all your clothes and meet me in the bedroom."

Our kids were being cared for that night by a babysitter out of the house so we had the place to ourselves. I stripped naked and as I went into our bedroom my wife was naked too and just finishing up adjusting four straps to the corners of our mattress.

"Lay on your back and get comfortable," she said.

I did what I was told and she slipped my wrists and ankles into the loops on the straps.

"Pull your arms and legs in" my wife instructed.

As I did this all four loops quickly tightened. I wasn't going anywhere. In a move so fluid and quick my wife went to her sex toy box and came back with something in her hand. She licked my nipples and kissed me on the lips and in a flash she attached a male chastity cage around my little ball sack and quickly locked the head of my tiny penis into the device. This happened so fast I did not have time to get hard. Although it wouldn't have mattered since my unused sex organs are so naturally small anyway.

"This is what you will wear full time from now on" said my wife.

"This will teach you to stop having erections as every time you do it will cause a great deal of pain. And going forward I will be the one who tells you when you can ejaculate. Every month when I get my period I will unlock your device for one day. While I am at work you are to masturbate yourself to an ejaculation and have it all done and cleaned up by the time I get home. That night I will lock you back into the device. Every month you'll be having a period at the same time I am."

I had so fully given myself over to my wife by this time, what she was telling me was something I just accepted. I was sexually anything but a male. I was and am a female with a tiny penis.

To finish the evening my wife masturbated herself with one of her several dildos while I laid next to her in bed.

My wife uses her dildos now at least four times a week when we are in bed. I am locked into chastity lying next to her. Occasionally I move my hand over toward her when she is jerking off and she gently pushes my hand away saying;

"Not now. Please don't baby."

After seventeen years of marriage and three children I look back more than eleven years to remember the last time I had physical sexual intercourse with my wife. Other than my monthly masturbation sessions by myself I lead a mostly sexless life as a female. I function as a female on a daily basis and my look is that of a total girl. I pass in public with total ease and no one has any clue there is a caged penis between my legs inside my panties.

Being a full time girl is the life I have chosen and it has been very fulfilling.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers
12