Being a Woman Ch. 03

Story Info
Alone With Brad.
7.1k words
4.51
34.3k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
namowa
namowa
35 Followers

[Although some readers have wanted that I write longer chapters without escaping or running away with shorter pieces as I did in my earlier two chapters, I found that it's more difficult than I thought. I did make an attempt though. This chapter is longer but I really don't know if it is long enough - or rather, good enough to be long.

Ultimately, I have decided to progress in parts and see if the contents hold the interest to justify subsequent chapters. It would be pointless writing more, don't you think?

After the first two chapters that were basically a sort of prelude, I have named this chapter 'Alone with Brad'. If everything goes well, I'll follow this up with 'Brad in company' when Paula visits his farm and finally, 'Leaving Brad'. In between, 'Uncle Alex Returns' could also occupy a chapter with a twist, but that's only if ....

Finally, don't read the story if you are not eighteen and please, don't touch it if you don't enjoy erotic writing.]


As I looked on at the gift and the note that accompanied it, I was unable to decide which was more precious to me. My mind, desiring to be a woman, was irresistibly attracted to the breast forms and how these would add to my appearance later in the evening. The note, on the other hand, exuding 'endless' love, breathed something more lasting into my heart. But, there was one common factor that bound them both to me – they came from the man whom I now loved, Brad Cooper.

Our 'evening of togetherness' was still a couple of hours away at the least. I couldn't afford to waste the time in hand when I had the important yet alluring task to become someone very special to Brad. From the core of my heart, I now longed to be the woman that Brad would have imagined on a number of occasions when we were together through eyes of love, longing and surely, lust too. I couldn't deny that I was filled with similar feelings and hunger to give as much love and touch as I was eager to receive from him in return.

Suddenly, I realized that a lesser but nonetheless daunting task awaited me before the arrival of Brad. I had a 'date' in the evening, and under this very roof. And my date was going to stay over for the night. There would be two hungry lovers well before morning on empty stomachs if we were to skip dinner. I thought of my options. I could easily fall back on the stored cooked food inside the fridge. I could also try out the recipe for one of Brad's favorite – sausage with pepper and pasta – courtesy, Aunt Melinda's recommendations. I just wondered why she had shared this knowledge with me. Did she have an inkling of the relationship that was building between me and Brad? She had made it easier for me at least – the ingredients for that dish were in the house and that's also what my lovely aunt had informed. I checked to find them and was relieved that dinner needn't be skipped; my attention was back again on getting ready for Brad.

I must have spent an hour or more, starting from my bath till I looked at myself in the mirror for the final time, to be the pretty, desirable and very much 'his' girl. From shampoo to fragrance, from manicuring to nail polish, from eye lashes to lips, everything had to be given the importance that these deserved. And, whatever traces of body hair that grew till now, were shaved clean. As a girl, I was preparing for my lover and I couldn't take any half measures towards that much awaited dream.

My dress, the white embroidered fringe tunic dress with a V neck and embroidered center panel that I had mentioned earlier, lay on the bed. I picked up the soft, woven fabric and, as I slipped it over my head, it clung loosely on my slim body and I was more than happy to see the shapely curves that now shaped my chest, thanks to the gifted breast forms from Brad. The thin material of the dress fabric didn't intend to hide the lingerie inside nor did it do so. Rather, the sheer white bridal lace panty with ruffle trim and a blue satin bow and the satin and lace bra, each of them extremely alluring, made just a token effort to hide underneath the dress but were really quite conspicuous. The makeup had the right tone – I didn't want that 'slutty' appearance but a simple, 'the girl next door' look, the 'young sweet girl in love' type. And I didn't wear heels. I wouldn't be comfortable in them and I, definitely, didn't want to look inexperienced and clumsy on my first date.

After almost what seemed an eternity, I heard the sound of hooves, Brad's horse surely, and this only heightened my growing excitement. I knew I was in a stage of deep turmoil, having waited for this moment to come to my life. Yet, I waited where I was ... not jumping or running to the door. I knew each stage of his arrival from the sounds that floated into the house and the room where I was sitting. The hooves approaching, a final neighing as the horse stopped in its tracks, and then Brad's footsteps over the wooden portico till they came and stood outside the swinging door of the sprawling sitting room.

As he walked in, I couldn't immediately look at Brad out of an unexplained shyness. But when I did, I saw him standing at the door and gaping at me with an open mouth.

"Wow! I knew you would look great but this, my lady, is awesome," his voice sounded true and honest. I simply melted.

"Don't exaggerate Brad," I said as I jumped into his waiting and eager arms.

"There's a beauty outside that's waiting to welcome two lovers on their first night of togetherness," he said and, before I could realize, he picked me up in his strong arms and was carrying me outside. Beyond the door, across the portico, down the few steps and past the trees, I remained as I was – an arm of his underneath my knees and another below my shoulders, till we were absolutely out in the open, with an open sky above our heads. Brad slowly put me down, holding me all the while till I was on my feet. He didn't let me go but only held me tighter. But, as both us remained drenched in the soothing glow of a full moon, his arms around my back and mine around his neck, we were lost in ourselves. Lovingly, our faces could only come nearer. I had always heard of the effect of the moon on lovers and now I was experiencing that myself. Whatever effect it might have on other couples, it was already making me want to love Brad more and more. Equally, I longed to be loved by him.

As I stood looking into his eyes, Brad had brought up a hand from my back. He ran a finger along my lips, touching and feeling them for a while.

"Part them Paula ...for me," he said at last.

It took less than a second for me to do what he wanted. My lips parted, ever so slightly, as a deep breath escaped from within. I guess he inhaled what I had released.

"Your breath is just as sweet as you ... I am intoxicated," he said, little realizing that when you taste the essence of love, intoxication is something that follows for both. I was at a loss for words.

Brad's finger had not finished its task. Its purpose was to explore and describe what it saw and felt to its owner, like a messenger following a command. My lips were further parted, the finger running along my teeth, resting on my tongue for a while. Instinctively, I sucked on it. Brad gave me the freedom to enjoy what I was doing for a while. Then his finger was out from my mouth.

Brad was in no mood to wait further, nor I. The moment that we had waited for since the last one day had arrived .... And that too in the splendor and beauty that nature had thrown open for us. His lips were on mine. He may have kissed many in his life till now, I didn't care. But this was my first ever. I raised my heels and stood on my toes to receive the kiss from this tall man. My arms around his neck only tightened while both of his hands gripped the curves of my butt, pulling me into him. The two pair of lips initially searched themselves, wanting to know and feel the eagerness of each pair and when finally convinced of sincerity and deep longing, let themselves loose. It's impossible to say whose lips were more eager and desperate for the other, but it was one crazy sucking that both of us indulged in. Our tongues delved deep inside the other's mouth, swirling and wrapping around each other, tasting and tugging to make them one's own. We ignored the saliva that dripped out of our mouths, breaking off only when we choked for breath. And all along, the rough hands of my man, were groping to feel his woman. One moment he was feeling the contours of my panties, in another instant feeling the hooks and straps of my bra; sometimes squeezing together the curves of my butt while, sometimes, pulling them apart. I felt his hardness on the upper part of my crotch, just as much as he would have felt the hardness of mine. I was delirious. He was delirious. The silence outside the house was broken by the moans and grunts of two lovers expressing a hitherto unexpressed passion and longing.

"I would have taken you here and now, if it hadn't been for the promise I made to you earlier in the afternoon," he was almost bursting in passion.

"Huh?" I looked on enquiringly.

"I made a promise that I would take you as a woman in bed ... it prevents me from taking you here," he regretted.

"Good. I am happy and assured that you'll not break your promises in future. Anyone who can keep one promise in this stage of absolute madness has the strength and character to keep all," I laughingly said to my lover.

"Then help me keep my promise tonight. Let me carry you to bed," Brad said and, without further fuss, picked me in his arms again.

He stood a moment where he was, with me in his arms, and I wondered if he had anything to say at that moment, something nice and caring for me. Brad didn't dishearten me. These were words that I am sure any girl like me would die to hear.

"Paula, when I held and kissed you a moment back, I realized that your urge to be a woman comes from very deep within yourself and, in your mind, you are one in every sense of the term. You possess within you the beauty and aura of a woman but, quite naturally, there is more to it than just the mind. I can feel your pain and suffering ... I really do. I can see it in your eyes," he said very thoughtfully.

He kept quiet for a moment, wanting his feelings to reach me, "Your mind has tuned itself to being one but, and I can realize that very well, you crave to possess the physical attributes of the female gender ...... the shapely curves of a woman's breasts, the sweetness of her vagina, the softness of her butt, the grace in her walk, the melody in her voice are all that you dream to have as your very own," he was honestly speaking from the core of his heart. I listen to his words with rapt attention.

Then, as he planted a soft kiss on my lips, he continued to say, "I can't help you to possess all of them but, within my means, I shall surely try to see that you are proud of a few."

If there was any hesitation in my mind about Brad as a lover, in one fleeting moment, he pushed that uncertainty away. I was truly his, not just out of a physical need but out of love; and I would give anything to him, just anything at all, without expectation or return.

Back inside the house, he put me down and held my face in his big hands to kiss me softly once again.

"Upstairs shall we, m'lady?" Brad said shortly. Without waiting for an answer, he had proceeded to pick me up again in his arms. I held up my hand.

"If you carry on like this, you'll spoil me," I cried.

"Me?" he asked in surprise, "I wouldn't be able to harm a single strand of your hair."

Yet, unable to hide a tint of sadness, I mumbled, " It's not that Brad. Do you realize that, in the end, I shall be facing the stark reality of what is termed as a painful 'normal' life? I won't be having Brad around to carry me always."

I think he understood my pain for he didn't make a further effort to carry me but, caringly, stroked my hair. So it was that I climbed the steps up to my room on my own, with Brad following behind. I was almost certain that his eyes were very much relishing my dancing butt draped in the panties that was very visible underneath my dress.

As we entered our room, our excitement took over immediately. Brad closed the door shut with a flick of his feet and we were in each other's arms. Our raw passions took over now and we just couldn't get more of each other, wanting to enwrap our bodies together fully. Each exhibition of that passion seemed inadequate to us, each wanting to express his need more.

Brad had already unhooked a few of the buttons of my dress, watching the portions of my lingerie as these became more and more visible to his eyes. For me, the hardness that pushed into me was too exciting and I was impatient to see it now. In desperation and hurry, I had almost ripped open the buttons of his shirt, exposing the tufts of hair on his chest that showed him up, once again, as a strong, manly and virile lover that I desired. I ran my fingers along the curly hair and unable to resist, let my cheeks rest on his chest. Soon, I had unbuckled the belt that held his jeans and followed this up by parting him of what he was wearing. Brad, on his part, had taken off the white transparent dress that I was wearing so that I stood standing in front of him only in my bra and panties He held me by the shoulders at arm's length, admiring the sexuality of his girl.

My eyes, eager as they were, savored the site of an enraged and enlarged organ of meat that extended from Brad, throbbing and dancing up and down, almost beckoning me to come near. It was hard, it was long and it was thick. It was my lover's cock – something that I now wanted to love and hold and, eventually, fulfill my desires with; I couldn't imagine any other cock.

Whether Brad pushed me down while holding my shoulders or whether it was an involuntary expression of my deep desire, I cannot tell, but I found myself lowering on to the floor, kneeling before this man. As I knelt, I was taken in by the strong and acrid smell of the sexual juices escaping from the tip of his cock, encircled with deep blue veins crisscrossing across the length of the shaft. The bulbous head, with the crescent ring around it, had nicely tapered into an opening that would eventually emit the seeds of his love for me. That opening was leaking, and leaking like mad.

I held this awesome length of meat in my hand, steadying it from its drunken swaying, and looked up at Brad. A soft moan had escaped him the moment I held his hardness and his eyes were filled with lust and expectations for what was now imminent.

"I love lip gloss on my girl!" his voice was shaking.

I knew what he wanted, for I wanted it just as much. I watched the tip for a while, squeezing the shaft and then pulling in the skin to reveal the end and help it leak more. Then, when the flow and wetness were just right, I planted my lips on the tip softly. I watched Brad as he eagerly witnessed his girl in the process of applying gloss to her lips, just as he had wished. Holding the cock firmly in one hand, I proceeded to rub the tip all along the length of my lips, as I would when applying lipstick to them. Satisfied myself, I kept looking at Brad.

"My god Paula! There's nothing more desirable to me this moment than those lips of yours," his words coming freely.

I smiled and, being satisfied that my lover was enjoying whatever that I offered, I proceeded to the next stage of fulfilling his arousal. My eager tongue, hiding within the recesses of my mouth, was now out in the open. I played a while with the tip, for I wanted to see the level of Brad's arousal. He was now shaking uncontrollably. He played with my hair for a while, he wanted to hold my head, he wanted to feed me his cock; to me it seemed that he desperately wanted to do whatever that would release him from this unbearable urge. I was overjoyed that, as Brad's woman and lover, I was able to give him the pleasure and joy that he deserved.

"You are a tease, Paula," he said, "and I can't wait to give it back to you."

"Only when your turn comes, honey," I retorted, "and that might be delayed, I am afraid."

My tongue had now run along the shaft, licking the entire length from the tip to end. It was the first time that I tasted a cock and I was enjoying every inch of that hardness. Greedily, my tongue devoured the top, the bottom, the sides, the end and tip in a frenzy that would have surprised Brad. I was eager for more. I rolled my tongue on the head now, the crown as some would say, slowly at first and then faster and faster. The big man that received this 'treatment' was restless.

"Take it in, Paula, I beg you..." he was desperate, "Suck ..."

Even before he could complete what he wanted me to, I had taken his eight inches of raw meat inside my warm and wet mouth. One doesn't require experience or knowledge in expressing some basic human urges; I left instinct command my mouth. True, the space was inadequate to accommodate this enormous organ but my mouth wouldn't accept defeat. I allowed it to hit my throat, almost swallowing a few inches as I closed my eyes to suck what I loved so dearly now.

"Oh Baby... oh dear ...sweetie ... oh my god ... more, more please...." were pouring out from him as he was subjected to what was my first sucking.

"Move away, ..or I'll explode..." he was in the last stages of release. He didn't give me a chance to carry on as he moved away himself. I realized that he didn't want to release and spend himself at that moment, wanting to prolong the first 'shot' of joy and ecstasy. Quickly, he turned away, almost diverting his attention and mine to something else.

"I'll just go outside and get something. I forgot to bring it in and it's still on my horses's back," he said as he walked away from the room, still naked.

When he returned after about five minutes, there was something in his hand, a rather big packet I thought and it aroused my curiosity. Brad handed over whatever was in his hand and winked.

"You'll need that, baby ..... I would want you to," he said.

"What's inside?" I couldn't even guess.

"You'll find out yourself when I go out of the room. Use it now, honey," he replied. I think he was a bit embarrassed or hesitant to hand over whatever it was that he gave to me now.

"Paula, I'll just go downstairs and get some grub for us. I am famished." He was gone. I think he used this opportunity to excuse himself and be out from sight when I opened the packet.

What I found inside was surely something that could have been embarrassing, thankful that Brad had left the room. The embarrassment would not have been for what I held in my hand, but because of what it implied and indicated about events that would follow after its usage. Nonetheless, I smiled when I saw the enema kit set, complete with a bag, a hose, and other accessories and, most importantly, the instruction book. Reading the instruction book, I observed that the process was not difficult and not at all time taking. I went inside the toilet and shut the door. When I came out, my colon was free, my rectum clear and I was relieved and light in every sense. I had cleansed myself thoroughly, taken care to liberally apply perfume wherever I thought necessary and now ensured that the breast forms on my chest were fully secured by tightening the pair once again with the tape that was provided. For my dress, I searched Joanne's wardrobe and was immediately attracted to a rose colored bra, layered in fishnet laces with under wire cups. It was lightly padded to give an 'edge' to the intended breasts. To go with it, there was a matching lacy crisscross cheekini panty, also of similar color – wicked rose. I thought that this pair would go nicely for the next part of the evening and I eagerly put them on. Running my hand through my hair and applying the faintest of lipstick, I was now once again ready for my awesome lover who had, rather unusually, escaped elsewhere.

namowa
namowa
35 Followers
12