Being Flexible

Story Info
Girlfriend wants to see him autofellate.
5.2k words
4.67
180.4k
198
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drscar
drscar
800 Followers

"I still can't believe you can do that," Amy said to me.

I lay out on the gym floor, preparing for our morning workout. My girlfriend was staring at me, shaking her head, as I collapsed upon my upper thigh in an extended stretch.

"Practice, my dear, practice," I winked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she said. "While it's impressive, it's just not right."

My eyes sparkled as I tried to hide, unsuccessfully, a grin. "What," I said cheekily. "You mean, do things like this?"

With that I swung my legs out to the side in a near perfect split. I couldn't quite rest on the floor, as it was by far the most difficult type of split to do. But she was impressed, despite really wanting to be nonchalant.

"Can you put your feet behind your head?" she teased.

"Yeah, right," I admitted defeat. "I don't think so."

She cocked her head in thought. "Go on," she said. "Try. I wanna see it."

I hesitated. "What's the matter? Chicken?"

I roared with laughter. If there was one thing that we both knew it was that I wasn't going to be bullied by a challenge to my manhood.

"Yup, absolutely," I teased back. "I'm a complete wuss about stretching." I stuck out my tongue for emphasis.

She pouted. "Please," she whined, but she wasn't serious about the whining.

I sighed. "Okay, I'll try."

I brought my legs in front of me and grabbed my ankles, Indian-style. I tried lifting my ankles towards my face simultaneously, but that didn't work too well. I just fell over.

I righted myself to face a laughing Amy, trying to choke back the guffaws of a person who's trying desperately not to look disrespectful but failing miserably.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I said.

I tried again, this time one leg at a time. I was actually surprised that I managed to get as far as I did, as I could put my heel up to my forehead, but couldn't go any further.

"I guess I'm not a contortionist," I said, shrugging. I had to confess to myself that I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't do it. "I guess my legs just don't do this."

She was still laughing, and couldn't say anything.

"You know," I continued, dropping my heels down on the floor in front of me and pulling them together so that they touched. "That's really weird, because I can do this."

With that, I leaned forward and placed my forehead on the floor. If my legs bent together with the heels touching made a circle, I put my head right in the middle of it and rested on the floor comfortably. "I can do this all day," I said, "I think it's the same thing with the legs, so I don't know why I couldn't put-- What is it?"

I looked up and saw Amy with the strangest look on her face. She was looking at me with her mouth open a little, and no longer laughing.

"Amy?" I asked her.

"Do that again," she whispered.

I leaned down and put my head on the floor again. I couldn't help but smile. Now that impressed her!

I came back up and saw her swallowing hard. I grinned.

"How do you do that?" she asked quietly.

I shrugged. I couldn't take this grin off my face. "I don't know. I just keep stretching every time we work out. I've just gotten closer and closer to the ground each time until I could finally rest."

"Oh," she said. She slapped her hands on her knees and got up. "Well, I guess we better get our workout in."

I never used to enjoy workouts, until I met Amy. We had gotten together and found our lifestyle wasn't that conducive to staying healthy. We both worked long hours and when we got home we were both dead to the world. After-work television became the staple, and Amy's snooze-button habit made sure we slept in as long as possible.

When we both found ourselves starting to have a difficult time fitting into our clothes, we realized we needed to do something. As much as we dreaded giving up valuable sleep time, we decided to begin working out each morning at a gym within walking distance of our home.

We reacted well to the exercise, dropping the pounds quickly - more quickly than either one of us imagined. The biggest benefit of all, though, was that we found the extra hour in the morning to be together a nice bonus.

Amy was usually a quiet person, but the workout for her was even more quiet than usual. I hate when I happen to be in a thoughtful mood and am continually asked "Is everything okay?" so I tried my best not to be "that guy."

Still, I was curious. She was obviously distracted and more than once she lost count of her repetitions. We finished our workout and returned home to shower and go to work.

When we went to sleep that night, Amy tossed and turned. She was having a hard time sleeping and it was affecting me. I touched her arm and she rolled over to me and draped across me, her hand finally resting on my cock.

I was exhausted, completely shattered, but somehow my cock managed to find the life that the rest of my body seemed to lack. I grew in her hand and felt her squeeze it in response. Her head, which was on my shoulder, started moving across my chest and down my stomach. I knew what she was going to do and I felt my cock lurch towards her approaching mouth.

Her hand gripped me furiously as she aimed the head at her mouth and began to suck. Amy was a fantastic cock-sucker and when she has a mission on her mind she becomes very good.

From the angle I was at I couldn't reach her, though, and the best I could do to reciprocate was rub her back and run my fingers through her hair. She rested her cheek on my pelvis and just fed the head behind her lips. One of her favorite things to do was just run her lips back and forth across the ridge of the head, something that drove me crazy and made me get hypersensitive. I desperately needed her to deep throat me whenever she did that, and she always seemed to know just how long to wait before she gave me that relief.

She did this several times, her tongue playing with the tip of the head and her lips playing back and forth across the ridge, bringing me closer and closer to the point where I would feel I would have to pull her off because I was too sensitive, Just when I thought that I couldn't take it any more she'd deep throat me and I would feel the rush of ecstasy.

But it was when she started moving her hand that I knew she meant business. She had learned that the only way I could come was if she pumped me in her mouth with her hand, as both the sensations and the image of her feeding my cock into her mouth brought me closer and closer to the finishing point.

It was strange the way it worked. When she sucked on just the head she made me so sensitive that I couldn't come. It was like she was sucking me through the climax point. It was almost as if it were a parallel track towards sexual satisfaction. Now, however, the switch had been pulled, and she was fucking her mouth with my cock on that wonderful destination where I would flood her mouth with blast after blast deep into the back of her throat.

My hips bucked up in a rhythm and she read my signals like a master scholar. She liked to play a game where she tried to squeeze my cock tightly as I came to get me to shoot as far as possible into her mouth. She said that she liked to feel it hit the back of her throat, the harder the better.

I felt her hand start to massage as well as squeeze, coaxing me to come. I felt the tickle under my balls and I gave her the warning. She gave a muffled "mmm hmmm," and squeezed me tighter. I fired off into her mouth and grabbed my own hair as I let myself empty completely. She had complete control over my body and I just let her milk me. It's a wonderful feeling to just let that go, to let her take me the way she wanted.

I started stroking her hair with one hand and wiped the sweat from my face and forehead with the other. She was stroking my balls with her hand, almost petting them, but kept the head in her mouth as it twitched and lurched to a restful state.

She didn't try to move, but just stayed there with my cock in her mouth and her hand cupping my balls. Slowly I felt her hand stop moving and her breathing get deeper, and I felt my cock slide out of her mouth. I was about to chuckle to myself that she had fallen asleep, but I was afraid that the movement might wake her. The last thing I remember was looking at the clock and thinking that we only had five hours of sleep to go before we had to get up to go to the gym.

The next morning we were in the middle of our routine stretches when she asked me to do "that trick again."

"What trick?" I asked.

She smiled. "You know, that one where you put your head on the floor in between your legs."

I was a little bit stiff from the different sleeping position, but I extended my torso the best I could and tried to bend down. it took a little longer than the previous day, but I did it.

I felt her hands on my shoulders and back, rubbing in a massaging motion, which did ease some of the stress and tension and allowed me to finally descend to the floor.

"Thanks," I said. "That actually helps. I guess my back is just a bit tight and it's keeping me from being as flexible as yesterday."

"Hmmm," Amy said. It was the sound of a person who was filing away a piece of information.

After the stretch, we stood up to work out and I caught Amy's look. She had something of a smirk on her face, but I could tell that she wasn't going to be in the mood to share.

I had to try anyway. "What?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Nothing," she said, but she couldn't hide the smile.

"Oh, come on, no secrets, remember?"

She cocked her head. "Well, maybe later."

Grr.

I noticed that Amy worked out harder than usual that day.

The next few days, in fact, her behavior was kind of strange. She wanted to do even more stretching before and after the workouts than we usually did, and do exercises that gave us full body extensions.

Outside the gym, I would come home from work to find her coming out of our joint home office, where the computers were. She looked remarkably flush and when she saw me she would throw her arms around me for a huge kiss and grind against me.

On more than one occasion I could barely make it through the door before she was on me and fucking my brains out just inside the front door. Every night I got the same fantastic blowjob as the night before, though every night she tried slightly different techniques with her mouth. She seemed to become obsessed with oral sex.

For this I could deal with her little secrecy.

Never in my life have I ever had a blowjob every day for a week. Let me tell you, you never have felt like the world was completely conquerable like you do when that happens. It puts you into the frame of mind that you can do anything. Needless to say I was in the best mood I had ever been in. I don't think Prozac could have worked any better.

On the weekend Amy came and sat down on the couch next to me. I was sorting out some bills and it was obvious that she had something on her mind.

"Shane," she said, her hands folded prim and proper in her lap. "Can I ask you something?"

I looked at her, and I had a feeling that she was going to launch some sort of surprise for me, some practical joke. She always had this look on her face when she was going to do something funny.

"Sure," I said, dropping the bills. "What's up?"

"Well," she said, starting to seem a bit nervous. "As you've probably noticed, I've been a bit... preoccupied lately."

I smiled. "Yes," I said. "And I like it!"

She smiled broadly. "Me too! But you always say that you want me to tell you when I want to do something new or different."

I knew she was talking about her sexual fantasies, which she rarely had, and even more rarely shared. I nodded.

"Well," she said, "I've been having one all week long, and I really want to share it with you."

"You have my undivided attention," I said, smiling. This was going to be good!

"Ever since I saw you do that trick at the gym, where you could put your head on the floor between your legs, I can't stop thinking of it."

I was confused. Stretching? What did this have to do with something sexual? Or maybe I was mixing something up.

"I'd really like to see you..." she cut off and looked away.

"See me what?" I must have looked really puzzled, because when she looked back at me she laughed out loud.

"I'd really like to see you... blow yourself."

I laughed. She looked surprised at my reaction. "Oh, Amy," I said, slapping her playfully on the leg. "That's funny."

She was shaking her head.

"Wait," I said, my laughter stopping in my throat. "You're serious?"

She nodded. All of a sudden the words came out in a rush. "Ever since that first day I saw you bent over, I imagined your cock going in and out of your mouth, and I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. That night that I fell asleep with your cock in my mouth I needed suck you so bad. I've been looking at pictures and videos all week long of guys who can blow themselves and I really want to see you do it."

She took a huge breath, and she looked at me with wide-eyed nervous expectation and excitement.

"Whoa," I said. "I don't know..."

She reached between my legs and started stroking my traitorous cock, which of course betrayed me to her touch.

"I've been masturbating at work, even."

Of course my cock jumped at that.

She went on to tell me that she had seen how close I had come to my own pelvis while doing the stretch, and kept asking me to do it during the week at the gym so that she could see if I could get any closer. When she found out how close I could get when she massaged my back and shoulders, her imagination flew into overdrive.

"Honestly," she said, sidling up closer to me with her hand snaked around me. "I'd like to see if you get as much pleasure out of having your cock in your mouth as I do."

Now it was my turn to swallow.

"I have to think about this," I said.

She nodded. "I understand. It took me all week to come to terms with what I was getting all excited about, and to get up the nerve to ask you."

I nodded.

I looked down at her hand, still stroking my cock through my jeans. She unzipped the fly and released a purple, throbbing cock that stared straight up at me. I had heard the jokes, about "never leaving the house," but I had never even thought about attempting such a thing.

I watched her hand stroke it up and down, and I knew she was aiming it at my own face - whether consciously or unconsciously I don't know. But there it was, right in front of me.

She pulled it towards her and began sucking on the head, and then lifted off it and returned to stroking it as it was aimed at my face.

"You know how much I love sucking you?" she said in her best, most seductive, sultry voice.

I nodded. "The head is so soft and velvety," she said. "And then the shaft skin is smooth, but you can feel these muscles underneath and they are so hard. It's like an iron bar wrapped in softness."

She pulled me to her again and sucked me deep, all the way to the base. It felt as if my entire body got inhaled into her mouth, the sensation was so strong.

She unbuckled her pants and started fingering herself in time with her strokes. She pulled off of me and, once again, aimed my cock back at me.

"Go on, sweetie," she purred. "I've been waiting all week to see you do this."

Now?? So much for getting time to think about it.

I looked at her and saw her sexy, seductive smile. I looked back at my cock and felt her tugging upwards even more than usual, as if she were trying to tug it up into my mouth from there.

Looking down at my cock I saw it in an entirely new way, saw myself in the way she was seeing me. I was a bit surprised to find out that I was actually curious as to whether or not I could do it, curious about how it would feel. Would it feel the same way as when she took it in her mouth? Would I like it? What would it mean if I did?

The more I thought about it, I wasn't really sure I could actually do it; the angle of putting my head on the floor is just a little farther out from putting my cock in my mouth. But I felt her hand touch my shoulder and start to pull me down.

I glanced at her briefly, amazed at the sudden insistence she was displaying. I didn't think I had ever seen her so assertive before.

My glance returned downwards. It was like a slow motion movie, where my own cock was approaching me and getting bigger in my field of view. She continued stroking me and aiming it towards my mouth, and as my face approached I could sense a change in smell, it was a musky odor that wasn't bad, but it was strong. It smelled of... arousal. There was no other way to put it.

I reached a natural point where I could not bend over any further, and I was not quite close enough. I reached out my tongue and tried to reach the tip of my cock, and I know I came close but I didn't quite get there.

Amy placed both hands on my shoulders and back and started to give me a deep tissue massage. I reached underneath my leg to grab the base of my own cock and hold myself steady, and I realized that I had already made up my mind that I was going to at least attempt this. I had already gone past a point where I could have sat back up and played it off as a joke.

Amy's hands on my shoulders were no joke. It was obvious she was getting into this. She wanted to see this and she would do anything to help me be able to reach.

The massage worked a little. I felt myself get looser across the broad of my back and I came closer to my cockhead. I reached out my tongue and flicked it across my cock, shocked, surprised, and disturbed at the same time. Nevertheless, there was an incredible feeling of achievement.

Amy's gasp brought me back to the fact that I had an audience. Suddenly I was self-conscious, and my mind's eye switched to a sweep of the room from an outside perspective and I saw myself as some crazy pervert bending over his own dick in a bizarre attempt to autofellate.

But Amy was getting into it. She was rocking back and forth as she massaged my shoulders, as if she were fucking herself at the same time. "Oh yeah, baby," she said. "Almost there. You're almost there."

I suddenly felt a tremendous pressure on my lungs as I wasn't getting enough oxygen. I sat bolt upright, causing Amy to gasp in surprise.

"Are you okay?" she asked, worried that she had hurt me.

I drew in a deep breath, but gave her a smile. "I'm okay," I explained in between wheezes. "I just needed some air."

She placed a hand on her chest in relief. "You had me worried for a second!"

I looked down at my bastard cock and then back up at Amy. "I don't know if I can do it, baby," I said. "I'm finding it too hard to breathe like that."

She wasn't about to give up, however. "Well, I did see another position," she said.

"Oh?" I asked.

She pulled me off the couch and onto the carpeted floor, taking off my pants.. She had me in a sitting position and then rolled me onto my back with my legs over my head, my cock bobbing in front of my face. She kneeled in front of me and started rubbing my ass cheeks coming down and massaging my lower back to make me more flexible there.

As it was, the week's stretching had allowed gravity to easily do the rest. My cockhead slipped past my lips and I suddenly found myself with my own cock inside my mouth.

I was a bit surprised and stunned about how easily it went in as compared to before. Amy gasped and smiled in unadulterated joy. "Oh yes! Baby yes!"

She started to rock against me, which of course forced the head deeper into my mouth. She reached around my legs to grab my cock and start stroking it into my mouth, and I felt the head move back and forth against my tongue.

It was completely unlike when she blew me. I suppose it would be similar to the difference between when someone tickles you and you try to tickle yourself. It felt good, but it was nowhere like anything when Amy (or any other woman) had gone down on me.

drscar
drscar
800 Followers
12