Being Helpful Ch. 04 - Success At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess some sacrifices need to be made," I replied jokingly.

"Yes," she was moving hard now and grunting softly. "Sometimes, sacrifices are required to get what you want in life. I'm just so sensitive down there, right now."

"But, we might as well feel good while we make those, uhhh, sacrifices." I smiled.

She leaned in and kissed me fully on the lips. Her ass lifted up and I took over, thrusting up with my hips, burying deeply into her.

She groaned. "Umm Jake? Jake? I need you on top, please? I want the cum deep in my vagina."

We paused. I looked at her and wondered how many times she had fucked today. She said Jason was empty. I mean, how many times in a day to you have to fuck to make a guy empty?

Her pussy looked raw and red. I got some lubricant that Kate had used from time to time.

"I'm okay. Really, I am," she protested mildly and without any real conviction.

I put the lube all over her cunt and clit, rubbing both liberally and smiling as she tried to hold herself together.

I gathered her legs together and bent them straight back to her chest and slid my cock deep into her in one push.

"Oh my fucking god, Jake! What are you doing to me!" she grunted.

And I pounded her deeply and fully.

"How does that feel, Suzy? Does it feel good?" I asked.

She was groaning. Her head on a swivel back and forth on my pillow.

"Answer me, Suzy." I whispered as I kept the pounding up.

She cried out as her orgasm hit," YES! It fucking feels great!"

I kept fucking her and her head slid to the side. She was like a rag doll and I kept pumping. I kept working her pussy and she was breathing much more heavily.

"Suzy," I started. "Let me do this for you so you can get pregnant. Just relax and I'll do all the work today. You do all the work once you're pregnant."

She cried out. It was loud and I was glad that I lived off the road and in the woods.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm just ... cumming!" she responded.

I blasted my load deep inside her.

I got the call several weeks later. It was Jason, "We did it, Dad! She's pregnant! She's pregnant! I'm so excited to be a dad!"