Being Inspected by Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress continues her inspection by milking my prostate.
1.1k words
4.05
62.1k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a submissive is a series of trust tests. My mistress knew that and decided to offer me a new experience. We had checked into a hotel, where she inspected me thoroughly, including me being played with, teased, and spanked. The warmth of the setting sun made me feel the joy of service, and wondered what was to come.

She had called me into the bedroom where I was asked to climb onto all 4's, sitting in front of her much like a dog or cow, with my single udder pointing straight down and my legs spread. What a humiliating stance. It was there that I discovered her desire to milk my cock. I don't mean the joyful pumping of one's member. I mean the stealing and releasing of an orgasm without the joy of cum.

I had just crawled up on the bed, gotten on all fours, when she sat down right behind me, and whispered to me "and now my little cock slut, I am going to take your one last control from you." She laid a small shot glass right below my cock, and thought she was going to stroke me until I came. Instead, she slid her two longest fingers into my ass. I could tell that she had put lube on them, because at contact, I tightened my ass, but her fingers entered rather easily.

At first, I felt that this was some form of discipline. She had often enjoyed playing with dildos in my ass, but never before had she ever violated my ass with her own two fingers. The discipline wasn't the point of this, as I was to find out. Her fingers began to slide deep inside of me, almost as if she were searching for something. It was a strange feeling to me. She caressed my insides, almost looking for a point to touch. I had no idea what she was looking for until she found it.

Suddenly, I felt her reach a spot inside of me that made my cock jump. It was pressure, and created a desire for me to urinate immediately. My erect cock immediately began to grow soft. She found the spot and begin to push and release, push and release, and with each push, the cock would jump, reacting to the pressure she was exposing me to.

Her pressure suddenly changed, to more of a rub along an imaginary line inside of me, like a path leading from that spot to the entry to my cock. And as she did, the desire to urinate increased. I wanted to release, but I also didn't want to pee right there on the bed. It was at that moment my mistress sensed my distress and said, "it is okay my little pet, relax. You won't pee, instead you will just release a little liquid for me. I will milk it out of you." I didn't understand what that met, but I took a deep breath and tried to relax.

The finger movement continued, and with each touch, the cock would twitch and jerk. I had this uncontrollable desire to release. It wasn't necessarily a sexual feeling. It was more of a need to go.

it was at that point, it happened. A droplet of liquid emerged from the end of my cock and dripped into the shot glass my mistress had placed below me.. At first, I thought it was a droplet of pee. My mistress continued to rub my insides, and more droplets appeared and began to fill the cup. I noticed immediately that its color was all wrong. It wasn't yellow or clear. It was instead white. Could it be my cum?

"Mistress, what are you doing to me?"

"My little cock slut, over the past year, I have given you much pleasure by allowing you to cum in my hand. But today, I am not allowing you to do that. I am taking control. I am milking the cum out of your prostate with my fingers, and stealing your cum." With that she let our an giggle, one that embarrassed me as a huge glob of cum dripped from my cock. How could this be? How could she rub the inside of my ass and cause my cock to release cum, even though it was soft?

The process lasted for nearly 30 minutes. By the end of the event, the shot glass was nearly half full. She squeezed out all the excess liquid out of her toy (my cock) into the cup and held it up to her lips. She took her tongue and tasted the milked liquid. "mmmm, all mine. Now my little slut, stand up and masterbate your lame little cock for me."

I was shocked. How could I get my cock hard after I just had cum? But, I know my place and started to stroke my cock for my mistress. To my surprise, my cock immediately got hard. Mistress giggled as she watched her sub perform this humiliating, yet exciting event. And after just a few minutes, I was ready to cum.

"Mistress, may I cum?" I know my place, and I know I always must ask.

"You may, as long as you fill the shot glass up with you cum." I didn't think that would be any problem, and taking the glass from my mistress, I prepared to release a huge cum. "but, my little pet, if you don't fill the cup, I will have to punish you. Do you understand?" I nodded my head, feeling the pressure building from this entire scene. I needed to release. "Okay, my little slut, release that cock and fill my cup."

Standing there, completely naked, and masterbating like a looser, I stroked my cock. The pressure built, and suddenly I entered the point of no return. I began to cum. I put the cup right below the head of my cock and made the final stroke to estacy. My cock thrusted and bounced as is released it orgasm; but nothing came out. Not a single drop came out of my cock. I stood there stroking my little penis waiting for the expected release of my orgasm, but nothing came out. She had stolen my orgasm.

"Nice job slut. Not a drop. Is that a cock or not? Open your mouth." With that, she poured the content of the shot glass into my mouth. The taste of my own cum filled my mouth, the smell of the musk of a male orgasm, and all that goes with being forced to taste your own cum flowed through my body. I was eating myself. The punishment was far worse than I ever thought it could be.

Mistress sat back and laughed. "what a slut. And now you will never release ever again." She laughed again. "And now for your punishment...."

Continued...