Being J Lo's Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
How I became J Lo's pet.
2.6k words
4.18
21.7k
22
1

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a truck driver who is stuck in Las Vegas waiting to be unloaded. I hauled a load of Tvs for the newest hotel being built and they are unloading them as they need them. So I'm here for a few days.

I was gambling at the MGM Grand hotel and saw they were having a contest to win a dinner date and VIP backstage pass for Jennifer Lopez's concert tour starting that Saturday night. I had always had a thing for her so I entered and pretty much forgot about it as I never win any contest that I enter.

I was playing cards and doing ok when my phone buzzed in my pocket, and it was a Las Vegas number. As I was out of the hand I got up and answered the call. "Hello." I said expecting it to be someone from the hotel where my truck was.

"Is this Kevin?" a woman on the other end asked.

I replied "Yes it is."

She responded "This is Lisa, with MGM Grand, you are the grand prize winner of our dinner and VIP backstage contest." I couldn't believe my luck. She proceeded to tell me what I needed to do to claim my prize.

First thing next morning I was at the MGM Grand collecting my prize. It was an 8 o'clock dinner date that night in their finest restaurant and a VIP backstage pass for J Lo's first concert of her new tour the next night.

I arrived at the restaurant at 730 not wanting to be late figuring she would be in a hurry to get this over with. As I told the hostess why I was there she took me back to a secluded dark corner of the restaurant in a section that was closed. Thinking I had plenty of time before she arrived I ordered a beer as I wasn't sure if I should drink once she got there. I had just gotten my beer and she walked in looking absolutely amazing.

She was accompanied by her manager and a hotel representative. I immediately got up and pulled her seat out as she approached "Well thank you." as she extended her hand.

Shaking it I introduced myself "Hello I'm Kevin."

As she sat down she smiled "Hello Kevin, nice to meet you." As her manager and hotel rep started to sit down she stopped them. "I'm sure you both have something better to do than chaperone a dinner date between us, we will be fine, go do something else. I will get in touch when I need you." They gave her a funny look but left.

"I'm surprised that a man your age is here by yourself after winning this contest. It's usually a teeny bopper and one of her friends."

I laughed "Well I'm a truck driver who's stuck in Vegas a few days and entered not expecting to win, but I've always liked you and filled it out anyway."

Laughing she replied. "Well congratulations."

"Thanks." I said laughing slightly.

"I'm glad it's someone closer to my age for once." she said. "I see you have ordered a beer so that means I can have a drink."

The waitress came back. "Can I get you something to drink Ms Lopez?"

"I'll have a Cosmo, Please." Jennifer replied.

As the night went on we made small talk and enjoyed a very nice evening. As the evening was winding down she looked at me and asked. "Did they tell you about the backstage pass?"

"Yes, told me I got dinner tonight and a backstage pass tomorrow night."

"That's all?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

Laughing she said "That's about right, well my new song is Private Dancer. I'm going to bring a person out of the audience and perform a dance for them. You're the lucky fan tomorrow night."

I couldn't believe my luck. My mind ran wild with visions of J Lo giving me my own personal dance.

About that time her manager showed up and told her they had some other commitments to attend to early the next morning. "Well Kevin, it's been super nice meeting and talking to you, I'll see you tomorrow night."

As I stood I reached out my hand said. "The pleasure was all mine." She walked right inside my arm and wrapped her arms around my neck hugging me bye.

I couldn't believe my luck I had the woman that I had fantasized about for years in my arms. "Good bye Kevin, see you soon."

"Goodbye Jennifer." I said as she walked away. Giving me a view of her amazing ass.

The next day couldn't go fast enough. I was so excited to see J Lo that night and couldn't wait to see what she had in mind for a private dance.

Her manager met me and took me backstage. "Ok Kevin you will go on stage for the last song before she takes a small break between sets, about 45 minutes in." I nodded ok.

"You will be seated in a chair and she will perform a private dance for you. You must keep your hands by your side and not touch her." I nodded in agreement again. "I'll come get you right before your needed, enjoy the show." And walked away.

I watched the show and J Lo was putting on a good show and looked smoking hot on stage. Her manager came up "Ok Kevin your songs coming up." J Lo finished up her song and started talking to the crowd. As she was doing that some stage hands took a chair out on stage. Her manager nudged me "Go, remember you can't touch."

I walked out and set down in the comfortable leather chair putting my arms on the armrest reminding my self that I couldn't touch. J Lo told the crowd that she was going to perform one more song before the intermission and it was going to be her newest single Private Dancer. The crowd went wild.

The music started and J Lo spun around facing me and started singing. She was looking directly into my eyes as she was singing as if she truly meant the words about being my private dancer. She got right in front of me and spun around putting her amazing ass inches from my face and started swaying seductively. She twisted and moved side to side then slowly bent over giving me a bird's eye view of, in my opinion, the greatest ass in the world.

She turned towards me and stepped in between my legs and bent over, bringing her face right down next to mine as she was singing giving me a perfect look down her shirt. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra. She slowly put her face up against mine and slid up it putting her legs on the out side of both of mine. She kept sliding up my body and brought her tits right up my face, putting my face right in her cleavage.

After she got her tits above my face she set back down on my lap. She was signing her song and started grinding herself on my lap with her chest rubbing against mine. I could feel her nipples getting hard as she was grinding herself harder and harder against my lap and chest. It was better than any lap dance I had ever gotten.

I tried to keep it from happening but my dick started getting hard as she ground faster and harder against it. By the end of the song it was completely erect, I was blessed with a ten and a half inch cock and it was straining against my pants when the song finished.

As the sound ended the lights were dimmed almost completely out. J Lo leaned her body completely on top of mine, covered the mic and whispered. "Hope you enjoyed the dance, sorry about the pants." and giggled and jumped off. "See you backstage." and took off to get ready for rest of her show.

I didn't have a clue about the pants remark until I started to get up and saw she had left a size able wet spot on my leg. I laughed to myself and thought well at least she enjoyed that. I made my way off stage and watched the rest of the show. Her manager came up to me. "This is the last song, then you go backstage to talk to J Lo."

The song ended and Jennifer had to stand there to standing applause for what seemed like forever and finally they just dimmed the lights with her still standing there. She started back stage and her manager grabbed me. "Come on." and took off after her.

We worked our way thru the stage hands all the way back to her dressing room. "J Lo." her manager tried to get her attention. "Don't forget Kevin's here for a backstage pass."

"Bring him on in." J Lo responded as she went into her dressing room. Her manager got a very perplexed look on her face and led me into the dressing room. "You can leave us alone Michelle, I'll let you know when I'm ready for him to leave."

"Are you sure?" she asked looking puzzled.

"Yes I'm sure, we spent hours together last night and I'm a good judge of character, I'll be fine, Now go." Michelle then walked out.

Once we were alone J Lo looked at me and asked "How did you like the show?"

"It was good, I especially liked my dance."

She laughed. "Well I'm glad you did." As she walked over towards the door she motioned towards the couch. "Go ahead sit down on the couch and get comfortable."

As I sat down I heard the door lock and she turned around and came towards me. She came over and set down on my lap facing me. "Is your cock as big as it felt when I was giving you your dance?"

My cock immediately sprang to life and started to get hard. "Well your about to feel it again and be able to find out your self."

"I plan on it." she purred and reached down and pulled her dress up and over her head. I couldn't believe it, here I had J Lo on my lap in nothing but a pair of panties.

She raised up and put her breasts in my face, I immediately opened my mouth and took her left nipple into my mouth and started licking and sucking on it. Her nipple began to grow and get hard in my mouth as she let out a moan. I pulled out on it a little and took my teeth and raked across it as I let it pop free.

She let out a gasp as I did this and she twisted around and stuck her other nipple into my mouth urging me to suck on it. I took it in my mouth and sucked, nibbled and gently bit it. After I sucked it till it was rock hard she pulled it out moaning. She started sliding her body up mine. As she slid up me I kept my mouth against her body licking and kissing a trail down over her belly.

When I got to her belly button she grabbed her panties and jerked them down over her ass and off her long sexy legs. She continued her way up me bringing her pussy closer and closer to my waiting hungry mouth. Wanting to taste her juices as I lick her to orgasm. When she gets her pussy to my mouth I start to gently lick around the top of her pussy and run my tongue up and down her slit. She moaned out loud. "Oh yes baby eat my pussy."

I was gently licking up and down and sticking my tongue in a little deeper. I got up to her hood and started to lick and suck on it and her clit started to work its way out of its hiding place. I got it and sucked it into my mouth and closed my lips around it and sucked hard on it bringing blood rushing to it and making it super sensitive. Then while I had it in my mouth I flattened my tongue against it and started licking hard on it while holding it in my mouth with my teeth and lips.

She grabbed me by the back of the head and moaned "Oh my god, yes, yes, yes I'm going to cum." She orgasmed on my face and her juices exploded into my mouth and all over my face. As soon as she had recovered a little bit she grabbed me with both hands and started grinding her pussy up and down all over my face.

As she forced my face harder and deeper into her pussy I stuck out my tongue and thrust it up into her pussy like a small cock. When I started that she started shoving harder trying to get it in deeper. As my tongue was going up in her pussy, her clit started rubbing my nose. Once this started she found a rhythm. She really started grunting, groaning and moaning. "Eat me Right there, oh my god I'm going to cum again yes yes yes".

She was getting louder and louder and I thought she might be heard but I didn't care, I had nothing to lose. I kept licking and sucking, wanting her to cum on my face again. I stuck my tongue as far as I could in her pussy and licked as hard as I could from the bottom of her pussy to the top and took her clit in between my teeth.

I gentle bit down around the base of her clit trapping it in my mouth and started licking it hard with my tongue pressing it back against my teeth. As I did she pulled up on my head and shoved her pussy down against my face.

"I'M CUMMING." she screamed out. Loud enough I was sure it could've been heard outside and exploded in my mouth filling my mouth and running down my chin. I kept up my attack on her clit and she orgasmed again and then a third time before collapsing back into my lap with her head on my shoulder panting, trying to catch her breath.

After a few minutes, as she was catching her breath, she said. "Oh my god that was incredible, I really needed that." She laid there on top of me and I knew she had to be able to feel my rock hard cock straining against my pants.

She looked me in the eyes. "I can feel your cock, it's huge and I need it in me. I want plenty of time with that cock and I want some more face time." she laughed softly. "I'm in room 1260, I have an extra key on the dresser. Will you go and wait on me to get there."

"Absolutely." I almost screamed.

She crawled off me and started toward the shower. "I'll be there as soon as I can be." and walked into the shower. I went over and got her key and started towards the door.

As I walked out the door I felt like everyone was looking at me and thinking that they had heard us. I wasn't sure but the way Michelle asked if I enjoyed my visit, I was pretty sure she had either heard or had a pretty good idea what had happened. To top this thought off she said "I'll be seeing you." as I left.