Being J Lo's Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
How I became J Lo's pet.
2.6k words
4.21
12.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to wake up as I felt a mouth going up and down on my cock causing it to get hard. I looked down and J Lo's beautiful eyes were looking up at me as she slowly was working her way up and down my cock.

She raised her head off my cock and said. "Good morning."

I responded "Good morning, I can't imagine a better sight to wake up to."

She giggled and lower her lips back down to the head of my cock. She opened her mouth, took the head of it in her mouth and swirled her tongue all the way around the head. Making me moan.

She slowly slid her mouth down the shaft licking as she went. As my cock wasn't completely hard yet she was able to get all of it in her mouth. When she got to the base of it she licked and sucked in it bringing it more to life.

She worked her way back up and let it slip out of her mouth with a trail of saliva running from the head to her mouth. She looked up at me and said "I want this cock hard and inside me."

She took it back in her mouth then went down to the bottom again. It had increased a little in size and she had a harder time getting it all in. She started going up and down faster and took her hand and grabbed it by the base, working her hand up and down matching her mouth.

As it got to its full hardness and length I put my hand on the back of her head and tried to shove her head all the way down again. As she got about eight inches in she started to gag a little and wrapped her hand around the last two and a half inches keeping me from putting anymore down her throat.

I held her there for a few seconds. Then released my hold on the back of her head. She slowly brought her head up and let my cock spring free. "I ready to have this monster in me."

She slid up my body raising herself up above my cock. She placed the head at the opening of her slit and started slowly lowering herself down onto it. "Oh God your cock is so big." She said as it was going up into her and stretching her pussy out around my cock.

I reached down and tried to grab her hips to help get my cock in her. She grabbed my arms and put them back up beside my head and leaned down into my face saying."No, I'm in control this time, I'm going to fuck you the way I want to."

She leaned down and kissed me roughly shoving her tongue in my mouth showing me she was in control. She lowered herself farther down my shaft as she continued kissing me roughly. She ended the kiss by biting my bottom lip and then raising up putting her full weight on top of my cock. When she did this it forced the last couple inches in and she threw her head back and moaned out loud.

She sat still with my cock buried all the way in her hot pussy. I looked down and saw her lips spread out around my cock and her clit fully erect right at the spot where my shaft met the base of my cock.

After sitting there a minute or two she slowly lifted herself up almost all the way off of me then lowered herself back down. She continued doing this then started going faster and faster up and down.

I reached up and grabbed her tits pulling and twisting her nipples. She immediately slapped me hard across the face and said "I'M FUCKING YOU THE WAY I WANT." She reached over and grabbed my belt and put my hands up over my head and tied them together and to one of the posts on the bed.

She began fucking up and down on my cock. When she would get to the bottom she would grind her clit against me and rub it back and forth as she played with both her tits. She would twist and pull her nipples out away from her body.

When she was fucking up and down she was taking her finely manicured finger nails and digging into my chest. The harder she fucked the harder she dug at my chest. Leaving scratch marks all over my chest.

She slammed herself down on my cock and took her right hand down and started working her clit over. "I'm going to cum all over your cock, oh my god you feel so good inside of me."

She started having her orgasm and I could feel her hot pussy juice running out on my cock and down over my balls and down the crack of my ass. She was gyrating her body and her mouth was open but no noise was coming out as she fingered her clit to another orgasm.

The feeling of her pussy spasming on my cock was to much and I exploded a huge load up into her hot pussy, pushing her over the edge and she came again.

When she came the last time she collapsed down on my chest laying her head down by mine. Panting she said. "That was amazing."

After a few minutes she started sliding up my body. She looked down at me when she got her pussy right up on my chest. She said "You made this mess,your going to clean it up." She raised up and lowered her pussy down onto my face.

I was kind of in shock and just laid there. She started rubbing her pussy on my face. When I didn't start licking, she reached back and grabbed my balls in her hand and started to squeeze them. "I'm going to squeeze until you start licking my pussy."

She started squeezing and I immediately began to lick her well fucked pussy. I could taste the mixture of my cum and her pussy juice. As I started licking she let go of my balls and grabbed me by the back of the head and shoved my face up in her as far as she could get me.

"Yes baby eat my pussy. Get that cum out of there." J lo said as she ground her pussy into my face. "Oh oh oh oh god I'm going to cum again." She screamed as she orgasmed again. She filled my mouth and covered my face in a combination of our cum.

She sat there for a minute and regained her composure. Then she raised herself up off of me and reached over and untied me from the bed post. "That was incredible. You are definitely my kind of man."

Before I could respond she continued." I have an offer for you if your interested."

"What kind of offer?" I asked.

"Well your a truck driver, pretty well built individual and amazing at sex, I need a driver and body guard for my tour and I need someone to have sex with me when and how I want. You are qualified for all three positions."

"Your offering me a job, and part of it is having sex with you? I questioned. "Consider me your newest employee" I said laughing.

She giggled a little and said. "Well there's one condition."

"What would that be."

"Well I'm a dominant person when it comes to sex. I would more or less own you sexually. Sorta fifty shades of gray. I would expect you to do what I tell you when I tell you how I tell you."

"I think I could do that."

She said." No don't answer yet, I want you to think about it and be here when I finish my show tonight and we will discuss it and I'll answer any questions you have. We can discuss any limits and go from there."

"Ok I'll be here." I replied.

I left to let her get ready and went back to my room. I didn't do much all day but think about J Lo's proposition and what all it entailed. I went back to her suite around eleven expecting her to be back close to midnight. I wanted to make sure I was there when she got there so she wouldn't think I wasn't interested.

About midnight I heard the door open and close and went around the corner to meet her. "Hello." she said."Glad your here."

"Hello, you look amazing." I said.

"Do you have any questions?"She asked.

"What did you mean by owning me? I asked.

"Well, you would be my submissive, you would do what I tell you. I would be your mistress."

I said "Well I've always been a dominant but I could serve you I think."

"We can try it and if it doesn't work out we can go our separate ways. But if it does work out I'll take you places and you will do people and things that most people can only dream about."

"People?" I questioned.

"Yes people. There is a whole group of us that play together" she said. Well if you've been a dominant all your life you understand hard limits right?"

"Yes." I replied.

"What are yours?" She asked,

"Well no men and no pure scat. I don't care to eat ass but nothing to do with actual scat. As long as it's between me and a woman or women I'm open to it. Except anything permanent."

"Those are simple enough. We can add to them anytime we do something that you decide you don't want to do anymore."

"Ok, looks like you have a new employee." I said.

She replied. "No I've got a new pet. Get over here and take care of your mistress."

"Yes mistress." I replied. And began walking to her.

"On your knees slave, I want you to crawl over here."

I dropped down onto my knees and crawled across the floor.when I got to her feet she said. "Lick my boots." She was wearing a pair of pointed black leather boots with about a four inch heel. I stuck my tongue out and began licking on the pointed toe. I licked around and up her foot, up over her ankle. As I finished licking on the top of her shoe, she picked her foot up and said "Don't forget the heel."

I took the heel into my mouth and licked it up and down,cleaning it. I repeated the same process on the other foot. When I finished it she turned and started towards the bedroom. "Come on slave." She ordered and I obediently began crawling behind her watching that fabulous ass sway in front of me. I thought to myself I'd follow that ass anywhere.

When we got to the bed she sat down on the edge and offered her foot to me. "Take off my boot and worship my foot." I reached out and pulled the boot down off her foot and laid it over to the side. I lifted her foot up to my mouth and began to use my tongue on it, licking on it before taking her toes in to my mouth one at a time.

I took her big toe into my mouth and sucked on it bringing a moan from J Lo. "That's it pet worship my foot. Do a good job and I'll let you eat my pussy in a little while." I took my tongue and licked around her toe, putting extra pressure right in the bottom area between her big toe and the one next to it. Bringing another deep moan from her. I repeated the proceed on all her toes and then she pulled that foot away.

She offered me her other foot and I removed that boot and repeated the same process on that foot. She was really starting to get into it. Moaning and gasping.

"Ok that's enough, lick your way up here and eat this pussy."

I started licking my way up her leg without ever taking my tongue off of her leg. When I got up on her thighs I looked up and saw she had removed her dress but still had her panties on. I reached up to pull her panties down and she slapped me across the face.

"I never told you to use your hands, use your teeth."

I took my mouth up to the top of her panties and gently took them in my mouth. I pulled down on them and they started slipping over her hips. I worked and got them down off her hips and she told me. "Take them all the way to the floor and lick your way back up."

I followed directions and when I got back up by her pussy I stuck my tongue out and touched her labia ever so lightly. She grabbed me by the back of the head and shoved me into her pussy hard and said." Eat me you worthless slave, make your mistress cum or I'll beat your ass."

I was licking and sucking on her pussy fucking her with my tongue. She was moaning and grinding her pussy into my face." That's it eat me, make me cum." She was repeating. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked on it hard. Causing it to become engorged with blood and super sensitive.

She thrust her hips up to meet my face and when she did I surrounded her clit with my lips forcing it into my mouth and began licking hard on it, pinning it between my teeth and tongue.

She immediately orgasmed but I wouldn't stop. I kept attacking her clit as she filled my mouth with her juices. She orgasmed again and squirted more juice into my mouth than I could handle and it began to run out of my mouth.

I kept my assault on her clit going wanting to please my new mistress. She was screaming." OH OH OH YES EAT ME MAKE YOUR MISTRESS CUM." Then she orgasmed again and pushed my head away.

"That's enough for now my precious pet. You are going to do very good as my personal little fuck toy." She said.

She got up off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. "Come slave it's time for you to wash your mistress."

I started crawling behind her and once again watched that ass lead me to the bath room. When we got there she filled the tub and got in. I proceeded to wash her entire body and when she was satisfied she said. "That's enough, get a towel and dry your mistress off."

When she got out of the tub she let me stand up to dry her. I stood up and my cock was rock hard from the events of the evening. She looked down and grabbed my cock and stroked up and down.

"So you enjoy serving me? I know this big boy right here does." She giggled.

She grabbed my cock and started walking towards the bed pulling me along by my cock. She got me to the end of the bed and said. "We are done for the night, I'm going to bed and you are not to touch this cock." She let go of it and slapped down on it. "It belongs to me and it's not to go in anything or cum unless I tell it to."

"You haven't earned the right to sleep with me tonight. You are to sleep at the foot of the bed. If I catch you touching your cock down there I'll punish you like you can't even imagine."

With that she climbed up into the bed and I tried to get comfortable at the foot of her bed with a rock solid cock that wanted to be taken care of. It was going to be a long night.