Being J Lo's Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
J Lo takes control.
1.5k words
4.06
10.7k
8
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to wake up from spending the night at the foot of J Lo's bed. It took me a few minutes to remember why I was laying in the floor, naked with a raging erection. I reached down and started to rub on my cock, encircling it with my hand and began to stroke it slowly up and down.

"What the fuck!" I heard J Lo exclaim.

I immediately quit stroking my cock but it was to late. "I told you that Cock belonged to me. What the fuck are you doing playing with it and trying to cum without permission."

"I'm sorry, Mistress." I replied immediately.

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it. I've got to prove to you that you belong to me and I decide when and where you get pleasure or pain. Get up slave and bend over the bed."

I got up and bent over the bed. I heard J Lo digging thru the drawers behind me, then I heard her walking up behind me.

"Give me your hands." She ordered. I placed my hands on the bed above me. She took my left hand and tied it to the post at the top of the bed. She walked around to the other side of the bed and repeated the process with my right hand. She walked back behind me and kicked my legs apart. She bent down and tied both of my ankles to the posts at the bottom if the bed.

I was stretched out in all four directions and bent over the bed. I heard her rustling around behind me but couldn't turn around to see what she was doing.

She walked up behind me and slapped my ass with her bare hand. "I'm going to show you just how much this cock belongs to me." As she reached around me and grabbed my cock and gave it a couple strokes.

. " I'm going to make you cum, without ever touching your cock." She said as she put a ball gag into my mouth and secured it behind my head. "Can't have you disturbing the neighbors."

I heard something squirt behind me and then felt her finger working its way down to the opening of my asshole. I tried to jerk away from her but was tied to solidly. She inserted her finger "Relax, it will go a lot easier for you."

I tried to relax as she began working her finger in and out. I had never had this done but had heard about prostrate massage. She knew exactly where and how to finger my ass and get to my prostate.

I resisted it as much as I could but it felt amazing. My cock was as hard as it had ever been. I couldn't believe it but she was about to make me cum without ever touching my cock. She worked her magic on me for awhile, until she could tell I was about to cum.

She pulled her finger out and laughed. "It's not going to be that easy. Your going to cum with me in your ass but it's not going to be a finger." She spread my ass cheeks apart and I could feel something pushing against my sphincter.

I tensed up and she slapped my ass. "Relax or I'll split your ass wide open with this strap on. I'm going to make you cum by fucking you in the ass."

I struggled and tried to protest but couldn't make any words audible thru the gag. I felt her lay her naked body across my back putting her hard nipples and breast against me and whispered in my ear. "Don't you want to please your Mistress?"

I nodded as much as I possibly could in the position I was in. "That's good pet. You can make me happy by relaxing and letting me fuck that ass of yours."

She raised back up and I relaxed as much as I possibly could. I felt her pushing her fake cock up against my ass again and forced myself to relax and allow it to start into my virgin asshole.

It slipped in about an inch and a half and the fake head was in as my ass closed around it. She eased a little more into me and it took every thing I could muster to keep from clenching trying to expel the intruder out of my ass.

"That's it pet, I'm halfway in." She purred behind me. She started pushing a little harder and I felt her thighs up against my ass cheeks. "That's all of it slave. I'm going to just sit still with it buried in your ass and let you get use to it. Then I'm going to fuck that ass until we both cum."

I laid there trying to get use to her fake cock being in me. She started to pull it out just a little and ease it back in. She started picking up the pace and going farther in and out, with each stroke.

She knew what she was doing as she started hitting my prostate with each stroke. I had never even thought about getting fucked in the ass but here I was with J Lo pounding into me. After just a little while I caught my self fucking back against her.

"Cum for me. Make your mistress happy. I want you to cum from me fucking you in the ass." She screamed out. She started pounding me in overdrive.

I could feel my load of cum getting ready to explode out of my cock. She thrust it in me deeply one more time and I exploded. I cum and shot a huge load all over my belly and the bed. She kept fucking me and my cock spurted more cum the next three times she buried her cock all the way in my ass.

She kept on fucking me hard and fast and started saying."Oh yeah I'm going to cum from fucking your ass. "Oh yeah oh oh oh my god." She exclaimed as she orgasmed. She was thrust all the way in my ass with her thighs and pussy pushed up against it. I could feel her juices squirting out around the strap on and spraying on my ass.

She laid there on top of me for a few minutes and got her breath back. She raised up and eased back away from me and pulled the dildo out of my ass. "I told you that cock belonged to me. Now that I've showed you that I have to punish you for disobeying me this morning."

She walked around and untied my hands and told me to standup. I did and she pulled my arms up above me and tied them to the top of the bed posts. "Don't worry, as this was your first time to disobey I won't be to hard on you."

She walked away behind me and I could hear her moving around. She walked back up."Since we aren't at my house I don't have all my toys. So I'm going to have to use your belt for this punishment." She doubled the belt in her hands and stepped back behind me.

I tried to brace myself thinking that this is J Lo, she was so small, she surely couldn't swing that hard. Boy was I shocked. I heard the belt slicing thru the air before it connected with my ass.

WHACK!!

I pulled against my restraints and groaned into the gag. My ass stung as she made contact. There was a brief pause then I heard it coming again.

WHACK!!

She laid the belt across my ass right below where the other one was. I pulled against the restraints again. After a brief pause she swung the belt the third time.

WHACK!!

I was thinking if this is taking it easy I don't want to be punished again. I planned on doing what it took to make my mistress happy.

The fourth blow came flying in. Immediately followed by three more.

WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!! WHACK!!

She stopped and rubbed her hand across my ass. It felt like it was on fire. "That's all this time pet. Are you going to make your mistress happy from now on? She asked as she removed my gag.

"Yes Mistress."

Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you Mistress."

"That's right you belong to me. All of you,your mouth,cock and even your ass belong to me."

"Yes Mistress you own all of me, to do what you want when you want." I told J Lo.

"You saying that makes your mistress happy." J Lo said as she released the ropes turning me loose. "I have got some things to do today. I expect you to be back here waiting on me naked and on your knees at the door at six o'clock tonight."

"Yes, Mistress." I replied.

She turned and left the room leaving me to get dressed and leave. My ass was still on fire and I had a hard time getting my underwear and pants back on. I was pretty sure I'd remember my beating this morning every step I took today.

I let myself out and gingerly walked back to my room. Wondering what J Lo had planned for me next, later that day.