Being J Lo's Pet Ch. 05

Story Info
J Lo introduces me to one of her slaves.
5k words
4
10.9k
9
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to J Lo's room at five thirty, making sure I was there by six as instructed. I immediately took my clothes off and waited by the door on my knees, just as I'd been told. I waited and at six, she still hadn't showed. Finally at six thirty I heard her insert the key into the door.

"Well hello pet." J Lo said as she entered. "Glad your obeying."

She walked into the suite saying "Come slave."

I crawled behind her watching her ass sway side to side. She looked amazing in a skin tight black dress with five inch stiletto heels. She walked into the bedroom and went and sat on the bed. "Take my shoes off and take care of my feet slave."

I crawled over to her and reached up and unbuckled the strap on her right foot and took it off. I did the left foot the same way and took it in my hands and started massaging it. This immediately got a moan from her in response.

"That's it slave, that feels good on my tired feet."

I continued with her massage going from foot to foot. After about ten minutes I lowered my mouth down and started kissing her foot. I stuck my tongue out and licked from her toes to her heel on the inside of her left foot. Then I went to the right foot and licked from the heel down to her big toe.

When I got to her big toe I took it into my mouth and began to lick and suck on it. She let out a deep moan and I took each of her toes in my mouth and licked all around and between them and sucked on each one of them. After a few minutes of this she pulled her feet away from me and stood up.

She reached down and pulled her dress up over her hips and grabbed her panties and pulled them down and over her feet. She took the panties and stuck them up to my nose, putting a wet spot from her leaking pussy directly on my nose and mouth.

"See pet, you have made your mistress happy and made my pussy wet. Now get up here and eat me."

I slowly licked my way up her leg on my way to her clean shaven pussy. As I worked my way up she slid her ass closer to the edge of the bed and moaned. I got close to her pussy and she grabbed my head with both hands and shoved my face into her pussy hard and started grinding it against my face.

I began licking her pussy trying to keep up with her grinding it against my face covering my face and beard with her juices. I finally just stuck my tongue out as far as it would go and stuck it up in her pussy. She started fucking my tongue like a small cock and was rubbing her clit against my nose.

She was moaning more and louder as she got close to orgasm and was fucking my face with wild abandon. She screamed "I'm Cumming." and pulled me in tight and started squirting her pussy juice down my throat. She was squirting so much and grinding against my face so recklessly that I couldn't swallow it all. Her juices covered my face and ran down my chin across my chest.

I kept licking and sucking as she came down from her orgasm and she started to grind against me. She shoved her pussy against my face to a second and third orgasm.

She pulled my face back away from her pussy and told me to stand up. I stood up and she reached out and grabbed my cock, which was fully erect and begging for attention. She spit on my cock and started to stroke up and down it from the head to the shaft.

"You have been a good slave today and I'm going to reward you with letting you cum."

She spit on my cock again and started working her hand up and down my shaft, taking her hand and completely circling the head of my cock. I didn't last very long, I mean really here was one of the hottest women in the world jacking me off.

I started to cum and she placed her hand over the head of my cock catching all of my cum as I shot load after load into her waiting hand as she continued to work her hand and fingers around the head and top of the shaft.

After I was thru cumming she opened up her hand to show me all my cum in her hand. "Remember when I let you fuck me and cum in my pussy."

"Yes Mistress." I replied.

"Remember what I made you do."

"Yes Mistress, you made me eat my cum out of your pussy."

"That's right slave," she said as she brought her hand up to my face. "Clean my hand now."

She took the palm of her hand and put it over my mouth. I started licking her hand, cleaning my cum off her hands. I licked her palm then started taking each one of her perfectly manicured fingers with their bright red nail polish on them into my mouth. I sucked each of her fingers getting the cum off of them and using my tongue to lick it from in between her fingers.

When I had finished she petted me on the head and said "Good job pet."

Just then the phone rang and J Lo answered."Hello."

I couldn't hear the voice on the other end but J Lo told them that she would be home in Los Angeles tomorrow and would be there all week for the Grammys. She also told whoever it was to be at her house at six the next evening.

After hanging up she looked at me and said. "Well pet tomorrow we get to have some fun with another one of my slaves. I think you will enjoy it."

"Come slave your Mistress needs a bath." And she started towards the bath tub. I crawled behind her and went into the bathroom and prepared her bath. After batheing and drying her we went back in the bedroom and she got ready for bed.

"Ok pet you get to sleep at the foot of the bed again tonight. I want you close in case I need something."

"Yes Mistress." I replied as I laid down at the foot of her bed and settled in for the night.

We had an uneventful night and trip to J Lo's house the next day. She gave me my instructions. I was to wait naked by the door on our guest and bring her to the play room. She showed me the door to the playroom but I never got to see what it was like on the inside.

I was standing inside the door at five thirty to make sure I was there when Mistress's guest got there. I wanted to make sure to not disappoint her.

At exactly six o'clock the doorbell rang. I immediately opened it and to my sweet surprise Janet Jackson was standing there looking at me. If there was ever anyone that could compete with J Lo in my fantasies it was her.

She looked me up and down, sizing my six foot three inch decently muscled body with an eight inch semi erect cock hanging between my legs.

"Well, well looks like someone has gotten a new play toy." She said as she took her hand and placed it on my chest and slowly rubbed back and forth across my chest and slowly slid it down my stomach and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

It immediately began to get hard in her hand. "Oh it so big and thick, I hope Mistress plans on using you on me."

Holy shit Janet had just called J Lo, Mistress, that meant she was the slave Mistress had said I would have fun with. My cock sprang fully erect and she soon had all ten and half inches in her hand.

Then I snapped out of it and was worried that J Lo would've upset that we were taking so long. I said "Here's the instructions I was suppose to give you and after you read them and obey, I'm to take you to Mistress's playroom. I handed her the package that J Lo had given me for her.

She immediately opened it. There was a note a collar and a leash and a butt plug inside of it. Janet took off all her clothes and attached the collar around her neck and snapped the leash to it. She handed me the other end of the leash.

She asked "Can you help me with my butt plug, please, I don't think I can get it in myself."

I about choked getting the answer out "Absolutely." I replied.

She took the butt plug and put it in her mouth to lubricate it. She put it in then fucked it in and out of her mouth letting her saliva coat it as much as possible. She then pulled it out and handed it to me. She bent over and grabbed the table sitting by the door and stuck her ass out for me to insert the plug.

"Please be gentle." She whispered to me.

The plug was about six inches long and was three different widths getting wider as it went farther down. The top was about one inch around and the last was about two and a half inches around then a narrow neck and then the base.

I thought I'll help her out a little and dropped down to my knees behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart. There looking back at me was one of the most perfect assholes I'd ever seen. I eased my face into her spread ass cheeks and stuck my tongue out against her asshole.

She initially jumped in surprise but then pushed back against me, moaning trying to get my tongue up inside of her ass. I licked around her rosebud coating it in my saliva, then I stuck my tongue up in her ass as far as I could.

After a couple minutes of my tongue fucking in and out of her ass I took my mouth away from her ass and she groaned."Noooo."

I said " We have already made Mistress wait longer then we should have."

"Your right." She said as she handed me the leash and dropped to her knees.

I led her crawling across the marble floor down the hallway and to the door to the playroom. I knocked and Mistress said." "Come in slaves."

I opened the door and we entered into the play room. I was shocked by the size of the room and all the devices and toys covering the room and walls.

There was a wooden cross against one wall. There where chains and pulleys hanging down from the cathedral ceilings. There was a stockade and wooden beams. One wall was covered in whips, crops and floggers. There was a wall of clamps, dildos, gags, cuffs and blindfolds. There was also something I didn't know what it was, but it was a half moon shape and looked to have handles at each end.

Against the wall opposite of the door was a throne and J Lo was sitting in it. She was wearing a leather black corset and black leather thigh high boots and nothing else.

She said."It's about time slaves.What took so long?" She continued before we could answer. "I know what happened."and pointed at a bank of TV screens beside her throne.

"I have security cameras all over this property. Nothing happens that I don't know about." She paused for a moment. "Slut, you knew better than to put your hands on his cock without permission."

"I'm sorry Mistress." Janet responded.

Looking at me next she said. "And you, you were so worried about her ass that you licked it without me telling you to. We will see how worried she is about your ass in just a little bit."

"Now I'm going to punish you both for your actions." J Lo said as she got down off her throne and walked towards us.

She took Janet's leash from me and reached down and grabbed my cock. She turned and walked toward the middle off the room pulling me by my cock and Janet crawling behind her.

She walked under a winch hanging down and stopped. She told us to stay and walked over to the wall that had all the cuffs and restraints on it. She picked up two sets of leather cuffs and came back to us.

"Give me your hands." She told me.

I reached my hands out in front of me and she attached the cuffs to my wrist then took a snap on one of them and snapped them together. She picked up the remote to the winch and lowered the chain down low enough to attach my cuffed hands to it.

She then hit the remote and the chain started up pulling my hands above my head. She ran the winch up until I was stretched as tight as I could be with my feet on the floor.

She the looked at Janet and said." Get up Slut."

Janet raised up and J Lo attached the other set of cuffs on her wrist. She then pulled another winch over and attached Janet's cuffs to it. She did Janet the same way she had done me . She had us face to face pushed up against each other.

I was quite a bit taller than Janet and her head was resting against my chest with her breasts pushed tight against me right above my stomach. Her nipples were rock hard and with us being tied so close together my cock was a raging hardon.

"You two like each other so much you can share the first part of your punishment."

J Lo walked over to the wall that had all the whips and floggers on it. She looked for a minute then choose a very heavy multi tail flogger.

She walked back over to us and gentle ran it up and down my back. She then proceeded to put it on Janet's back and slowly drag it down her back and across her ass. Janet shivered against me as it crossed her ass.

J Lo burst out laughing. "Your such a little pain slut aren't you slut." She paused and then said looking at me. "I don't know how you'll react to this slave, but this slut right here enjoys a good whipping.

She screamed "DONT YOU SLUT." and brought the flogger down hard across the small of her back.

Janet jerked into me and replied."Yes Mistress."

She drew back and hit her twice more on her back quickly. She then hit me across the back and took me totally by surprise with how hard she could hit. She then started swinging back and forth hit us both with the flogger. WHACK WHACK WHACK. Sometimes she would alternate and sometimes you might get two or three whacks in a row.

Each time she would hit us we would jerk and rub against each other. I noticed that Janet's pussy was starting to leave wetness on my legs as we were rubbing against each other and her grunts had went from pain to lust.

J Lo was continuing to flog us and had actually started to get a sheen of sweat on her from the exertion she was using. All of a sudden Janet was trying to pull herself up high enough to get my cock inside of her. It was rubbing up and down her slit and hitting her clit and her pussy juice was starting to run down both of our legs.

J Lo noticed what she was doing and stopped whipping us and grabbed her by her hair and jerked her head back off my chest. "You fucking stupid cunt." She screamed. "You wanting cock is what got you punished in the first place.

She pulled her winch over away from mine separating us. She slapped Janet across the face getting her attention. "Your going to get that cock but not how your slut hole wants it."

She lowered the chain down to where she could release her hands. When she did Janet almost fell. J Lo grabbed her by the hair and said "You clumsy cunt, come on."

As they were walking away I got my first look at Janet's backside and her back from way up on her shoulder blades all the way down across her ass and back of her thighs was a crisscrosses maze of nasty welts. I wondered if that's what my back looked like. I know it sure as hell felt like it was.

J Lo pulled her over to the half moon shaped object and laid her on her back on it wit her feet and hands about a foot from the floor. She reached down and pulled a rope with a cuff on it from each side of the bottom and secured them around her ankles. She then went around and did the same thing to her wrists.

So Janet was on her back and her wrists and ankles were tied in all four directions. J Lo pushed a button and all four ropes started to retract. They were pulling her tight in all four directions, arching her back over the device.

When she was stretched out as tight as possible without dislocating something J Lo came over to me and let my chains down and unhooked me. She lead me over to where Janet was stretched out and placed me where her head was upside down.

"You wanted his cock, well now your going to get it. All of it shoved down your throat." J Lo told Janet.

She grabbed my cock and placed it at Janet's mouth. She opened up and I started feeding my cock to her. It went in inch by inch. After about the first six inches you could tell Janet was starting to gag just a little. I kept pushing it in and she started gagging more and more.

"Pull it out. Before this dumb cunt chokes out." J Lo said.

I pulled it out and Janet was gasping for breath and her eyes were watering from choking. My cock was covered with her saliva and there was a string of it running from the head of my cock to her chin.

"Your going to take it all slut." J Lo told her.

She told me "Put it in and I mean all of it."

I started putting it back in and this time Janet relaxed her throat a little more and I kept going past the eight inch mark. As I put the last two and a half inches in I could actually see my cock sliding down her throat. It felt amazing as she worked her throat muscles to swallow me whole.

J Lo went down between her legs and raised the flogger up above her head. Janet couldn't see it the way her head was bent backwards and having my nuts shoved up against her face. J Lo swung down hard across Janet's pussy.

WHACK. When the flogger hit Janet tried to scream but all there was was a muffled sound. J Lo said."Cunt your whore oust has what's got you in trouble today, so that's what I'm going to punish. I'm going to whip your cunt until he cums."

WHACK WHACK WHACK. J Lo rained blow after blow down on Janet's pussy and she was working my cock over trying to get me to cum. The inside of her thighs and her pussy were quickly beginning to look like her back, covered in nasty painful looking welts. I couldn't believe it but I could see her pussy getting wetter and clit getting harder as J Lo continued to whip her.

Finally after holding out for as long as I possibly could I started to cum. J Lo saw that my first spurt of cum went down Janet's throat screamed. "Shoot it on that cunts face, she doesn't get to swallow cum unless I ok it."

I pulled my cock out and shot three more spurts of cum across her face neck and chest. "Wipe your cock off in her hair." J Lo commanded.

I wiped my cock off on her hair and J Lo walked up and grabbed me by my cock and lead me to the other end and placed me in between Janet's legs on my knees.

"Eat her pussy, I think she deserves to cum. She's been punished enough."

I put my face between her thighs and got a closeup view of the angry raised welts cross crossing her pussy. I also saw that she was pouring juice out of her pussy. She really did love the pain.

I lowered my face in against her sore pussy and when my beard came in contact she flinched as much as she could in her position from the friction. I started licking and sucking on her pussy, lips and clit.

In just a couple minutes she started moaning from pleasure and the juices were starting to flow into my mouth heavily. I closed my lips around her clit and sucked on it very hard, causing the blood to rush to it, causing it to swell even more. I gently bit down on it catching it behind my teeth and started to attack it with my tongue.

She started to orgasm immediately and was squirting her juices down my throat and all over my face and bearded. I just kept raping her clit with my tongue and she squirted three or four more times as I opened my mouth and caught all of her juices I could. She still came so hard and so much that I couldn't catch all of it with my mouth and she covered my face with her juice.

J Lo grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up off my knees and lead me over to one of the saw horses. She made me bend over laying my stomach and chest on the sawhorse. She pulled my right hand down and secured it to the bottom of the right leg. She took my left hand down the left leg and secure fit there.

She walked around behind me and spread my legs out and attached them to each of the legs. This left me strapped to the saw horse, bent at the waist and my head hanging over the end.

I heard her go back over to Janet and release her from her bondage. "Come on slut. Get on your hands and knees and follow me."

She lead Janet up in front of me and stopped. She reached down and pulled the butt plug slowly out of her ass. I watched her ass stretch out and around the first bulb of the butt plug. Janet shuddered as it came out and her sphincter closed around the next bulb.

J Lo continued to pull and her asshole opened up again as the next bulb came out. Her asshole snapped back shut leaving one smaller bulb still inside. J Lo pulled one more time and the last bulb came out and Janet's asshole slowly closed shut.

12