Being Mindy Ch. 04

Story Info
Breast enhancement and an eight man gang bang at the bar.
2.9k words
4.57
41.1k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mindyrose
mindyrose
153 Followers

In full disclosure, the following is not my first transgender surgery. I had my Adam's Apple shrunk in a previous surgery. However, that story was not one that led to lots of sex. Since this is a site for erotic stories, I have chosen not to share that surgery story. However, this one is about breast augmentation, which is a clearly sexual plot, and a fun sex ending for me. As always, thanks for reading and sharing your positive comments about my transformation. AND GO CAITLYN!!

*****

The next evening, I met several of the other trans girls from my doctor's practice.

I asked a ton of questions about breast augmentation surgery. Of the nine of us at dinner, 5 of them had done the surgery and two others were considering, myself included.

While all of them told me that I didn't need the surgery to be passable, each of the five that had the surgery, told me that they finally felt truly feminine once they had it done.

I was ready and all five of them had the surgery done at the same practice and the doctor that did it was perfect to work with people like us.

This surgery was the last piece of what I wanted. I had worked myself down to a size 2 dress. In most pants I was a size 4, but I could fit into a size 2 in some brands. From the stomach done, other than my boy toy, I was feminine, but I had been obsessing over my chest and a nice new set would help me feel more female looking.

I called my doctor Monday morning and told him my plans, which he had no problem with, and then called the office for the surgery. I made an appointment for the next day for a consultation.

The doctor was wonderful and I made an appointment for my surgery the following week. I took two weeks off from the bar and spent the weekend partying. Lance and I also spend a lot time fucking. The following Monday, Miranda picked me up for my appointment.

After the surgery, I was high from the anesthesia, but Miranda got me home fine. I spent most of Monday sleeping and woke up Tuesday and checked myself in the mirror. I was bruised and sore, but I was happy with what I saw. I had boobs. Nice, firm and big boobs.

Dawn picked me up for my next day follow-up since I wasn't allowed to drive for a week. The doctor was happy and I made another appointment for the next Wednesday and the doctor told me I could drive to it.

For the next week, I followed his orders perfectly. I took it very easy and the pain pills helped keep me relaxed and pain-free. I wore my support bra just as ordered. I also made sure to massage my implants they way the doctor told me to, which felt amazing.

Lance came by every day to check on me, bring me dinner and make sure I was following orders. He was amazing and I wanted to reward him, but he was not going to allow me to break the doctor's rules and told me he would have me soon enough.

By the weekend I was horny as hell, but knew I needed to follow the doctor's orders and stayed in all weekend. On Monday, Miranda picked me up to go bra shopping. Of course, we went to Victoria Secret. I found that I was a c-cup in a push-up bra and a d-cup for fuller coverage. I bought 10 bras and matching panties. I also got 5 tank tops as as well as a couple pair of leggings just because.

Wednesday finally came around, and my doctor's appointment went well. He took out my stiches and gave me a cream to rub on the area to reduce scarring. He cleared me for all activity and to be careful around the scarring area since I was going to pretty sensitive there and it was still healing. He told me to make sure I kept massaging my chest twice a day.

I was hoping he was going to demonstrate for me, but he didn't. It had been two weeks since I had another person touch me sexually and I needed fucked. I guess I half-hoped he was going to, but he was the perfect professional. When I got home, I took a short nap with my butt plug in my ass and decided to go to my bar since Lance was out of town on business.

After taking a bath, I put on makeup and before getting dressed, I gave myself a good lookover in the mirror. I looked awesome. I looked like a girl, except for the special thing below. After everyone telling me how attractive of a girl I was, but not believing them, I did believe them now.

I put on a pair of shorts, sandals, one of new VS tanks and a VS hoodie jacket and headed to the bar. I obviously didn't need to wear a bra to the bar. I was going to show off my new boobs and, hopefully, get fucked. I desperately wanted Lance, but I needed sex and he gave me his blessing to go get fucked as long as I told him about it when he got home on Friday.

Needless to say, when I got to the bar, the reception was great. There were about 15 guys in the bar, 10 of them regulars, and Dean behind the bar. The compliments were immediate and often. When I showed them my new boobs, the compliments were even more enthusiastic.

I took a seat with a table full of regulars and began drinking with them. Several hours of vodka and red bulls, along with a few shots, had me as drunk as they were. Not surprisingly, the conversation turned to sex and my transformation. There were only 7 guys left, all regulars and all of them sitting at the table I was.

"I can't believe how good you look Mindy," a redheaded regular, James, said to me. "You look better than 99% of the girls I know. Plus, you've got a cock that all of us at this table love as well."

The table erupted in laughter at his comment as I smiled broadly across the table at James.

"Speaking of that cock," another guy, Randall said. "How do you hide it so well? I've been in here and you wear some of the tightest shorts, pants and leggings, yet I've never seen any hint of a bulge. I mean those shorts you have on right now leave little to the imagination and there is no bulge."

"Well, it's not like I have a massive porn star toy," I said laughing and standing up to show them the smoothness between my legs. "To be honest, I'm pretty small down there, maybe three-inches when hard and pretty tiny when not. Its not very thick either.

"Also, I've been taking hormones for the past year or so," I said as I was seductively running my hand between my legs for the effect of showing them my lack of a bulge. "The hormones have caused my balls to shrink some and everything tucks very easily. If I am out in public, I have some gaffs to tuck with, but I can also tuck pretty easily in panties like I am tonight. But if you feel closely, there is some bulge to the touch."

I grabbed Will's hand since he was sitting next to me and put it between my legs. The touch was the first time someone in two weeks touched me sexually. My knees buckled a little as he rubbed his hand between my legs.

"What do you feel," I asked in a weak voice.

"There's a little bump," Will replied. "But it doesn't feel much different than rubbing a girl's pussy through her shorts either."

Instead of stopping, Will pulled me onto his lap and kept his hand between my legs, slowly stroking his hand across my tucked my cock. I could feel his cock was hard and I slowly moved my hips to grind on his cock.

"So, Mindy how many guys have you fucked at the same time," Brett asked me.

"Depends on what you mean," I said teasing them but enjoying the attention and the path of the conversation. "Do you mean when I was a bisexual guy? When I was a gay guy? When I was a cross dresser? Or, since I've been trans?"

"All of the above," Brett asked me.

"So I guess you want to know how much of a slut I am," I said, but barely was able to finish as Will moved his other hand under my tank top and began to caress my right boob and nipple.

"We already know that," Brett asked me causing the table, and me, to laugh. "We just want to know if you're a sexual prude or not."

"You do know I am a tranny right," I asked causing more laughter at the table. "But since you want to know, here we go. As a bi-guy, it was all one guy stuff and mostly reciprocal. As a gay guy, I had three guys at one time once and lots of two guys at the same time, but all of those were just full on orgies with everyone fucking everyone.

"As a cross dresser, I was always the one getting fucked and once, it was four guys at the same time," I continued, but my breathing was difficult because Will now had my tank pulled up, exposing my tits as he was caressing both of them now. "Since going full time girl, I've had a couple threesomes, once with two girls and a couple of times with two guys at once."

"So you use your cock to fuck as well," Larry asked.

"Yes I do, but I really like to get fucked," I said. "I'm actually pretty submissive in the bedroom so it has to be the right circumstances for me to want to do the fucking."

Will was now pulling my tank top over my head and began kissing my neck as we rubbed my tits.

"Oh my god," I moaned as he kissed my neck. "You guys are going to think I'm just a slut. The bar whore. Is that what you..."

"Mindy, why don't you tell them what you do for Ron and me," Dean said as he walked over and joined the conversation. "Then let them decide if you're the bar whore or not."

"I let them fuck me whenever they want," I was barely able to say out loud as Will was still teasing me. "They text me to come to work early and then fuck me in the office. They fuck me when we close together as well."

"So you're already the bar slut," Dean said. "You've fucked me and Ron as well several of the cooks, Stephanie and a couple of customers.

"These guys already know you're a slut," Dean continued as he pulled me off Will's lap and stood me before the group. "Tell them what you are."

"I am a slut," I said as Dean began to unbutton my shorts. "A tranny slut that loves to get fucked."

"Good girl," he said as my shorts and panties dropped to the floor, which left me naked in front of a group of seven salivating guys. "Who wants to fuck our tranny bar slut tonight?"

All seven hands went in the air.

"What do you say, Mindy," Dean whispered in my ear and smacked my ass hard, which caused my to have a moan-whimper escape my mouth. "You got new boobs to look more like a girl. Do you want to act like the slutty girl you've always wanted to be and let all eight of us fuck you right now?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what," Dean said as he smacked my ass again causing the same moan-whimper to come out of my mouth. Before taking the hormones, I never liked to be spanked. However, the sensitivity of my skin since the hormones made getting spanked very pleasurable.

"Yes. I want all eight of these hard cocks in the bar to fuck my mouth and ass. I want these guys to treat me like the tranny slut whore that I am."

"Guys, I'm going to lock the door for the night," Dean said. "Get your condoms out and she's yours to do with as you please."

Dean spanked my ass one more time before heading to lock the door. Within seconds, the guys surrounded me like a pack of hungry wolves. I had hands all over me and one of them immediately began working a finger in my ass.

The guy in front of me starting kissing me as my hands were moved to stroke cocks on each side of me. I was bent over to start sucking one of the cocks in front of me as I felt another finger being added to my ass. It wasn't much longer before I felt cock start to work into my ass. Whoever it was, they took their time to let me open up enough for them. It was the last tenderness of the night.

Once my ass opened up, he started fucking me hard. After he pulled out, I was moved to the table and put on my back. My ass was at the edge of the table, which made it perfect for them to fuck me, and my head was at the other edge, which meant my hand leaned back off the table for them to fuck my mouth.

For the next thirty minutes or so (I was told the times later), they took turns in my ass and my mouth. I heard them agree to keep switching up so they wouldn't cum and save their cum for a finale at the end. However, I came early and often as they fucked me. My first orgasm sprayed cum all over my stomach and the great thing about gay guys is that they don't freak out about cum.

As they fucked me, they called me every name and descriptors they could think to say. I was called "tranny slut," "sissy whore," "cock bitch," and "worthless bimbo" to name a few things. If I didn't have a cock in my mouth, I agreed and urged them to keep fucking my "tranny ass."

I felt the cock in my ass pull out as well as the cock in my mouth. I was pulled off the table and was moved to in front of Will. He picked me up and positioned me so that his cock was even with my ass as my arms and legs wrapped around him so he could hold me up. He let me drop and his cock buried in my ass.

"You ever had two cocks in your ass," he asked me as he started lifting and dropping me on his cock. I nodded.

Immediately, I felt a second cock start to try to enter my ass. The second cock was having difficulty until Will lifted me up slightly. The second cock was able to get a little in when Will let me drop and gravity allowed the second cock to bury deep in me.

My ass quickly adjusted and the two of them starting fucking me as they held me between them. After a few minutes, they exited and let me down, but I was immediately moved to a chair where Dean was sitting. I straddled his lap and lowered my ass onto his cock. Seconds later, a second cock entered my ass.

For the next 45-minutes, I had two cocks in my ass and often a third in my mouth as they passed me around for their own pleasure. I wasn't able to cum anymore, but I was enjoying the pleasure as well by being their fuck toy. My mouth and ass were their playground

There was no concern for me as they fucked me hard. I was fine with it because it had been two weeks since I had sex and my submissive side was happy knowing I was able to turn them on as well as have pleasure with my new body.

I heard one of them say they needed to cum and several others agreed. I was moved to my knees as they began to circle around me and stroked their cocks.

The first guy came on my new tits while the second guy sprayed his cum on my face immediately after. Most of the guys came on my face, which dripped down and covered my chest as well. A couple of shots went in my eyes, which made it difficult to see as they finished.

By the time they finished, I was covered in cum, but couldn't see much since there was also a lot of cum in my eyes. I heard them start to get dressed as Dean gave me a towel to clean me off with. As I cleaned off, they each paid their bar tabs.

They each left, but before they left, each of them gave me a short kiss and told me how much fun they had. I told them I expect them to be there Saturday when I worked, but not to expect this again.

Once they left, I got dressed as Dean cleaned the bar. I helped him finish the cleaning before we were able to leave.

"Can I stay with you tonight," I asked Dean. "Lance is out of town and I've slept alone too much the last two weeks."

Thirty minutes later, I was on all fours and Dean was fucking me doggy style. I was happy to be able to be a slut again.

mindyrose
mindyrose
153 Followers