Being My Roommate's Sissy Pt. 02

Story Info
The submissive sissy's story takes a cuckolding turn.
3.1k words
4.38
106.4k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubTessa
SubTessa
90 Followers

Waking up this morning was just a mix of feelings - shame, pleasure, defeat, embarrassment. Tanner's display of 'power' over me was three days ago, and in that time - according to his brags and occasional light-hearted messages he likes to show me - he has convinced Kara to come over to 'hangout' tonight. My mind was so confused, I told myself I would stand up for myself in Uni, gain some courage and go wild on the sex, instead, I'm my asshole roommates sub that he doesn't show a smidge of respect for. I place my feet on the ground, holding my head. It was 7:30 already, to be on time I would have to dress up now, go downstairs and buy breakfast, put it on Tanners bedside table in around 15 minutes, fold today's clothes for him at the foot of his bed, and then dress up in my 'normal' clothes and wait for him to wake up. He started making me do this around a month ago which I can guess is in order to instill a routine of being submissive for him, and honestly, I fear that it's kind of working. I start getting ready to start the day.

I wonder if Kara will actually come, she seems like such a respectable woman, I just can't see Tanner getting to sleep with her after 3 days. What does he say? Girls just kneel for him and I don't understand it, I'm jealous to be honest. In his texts they send winky faces and nudes while my only conversations are about homework and are quick to end.

I gently place the tray of food next to Tanner sleeping, I'm conscious of my breaths because he made it clear one day that he needs his sleep. God, he looks so attractive, he sleeps with no shirt on and his body is so... so firm. I snap out of it and start to get his clothes ready for the day. I carefully browse through his collection, when choosing I find myself thinking about what Kara would like. Something about the situation I'm in turns me on so much, I can't describe it. The fact that this alpha male just swoops in on a girl I was chasing and takes her with such ease is just so humiliating and exciting. The antics and emotions might resemble cavemen competing over woman but there's no arguing with an erection.

I neatly place the day's outfit at the foot of his bed, making sure to fold it very nicely. Lastly, I go back into my room to choose my sissy outfit for the day. I strip then start pulling a pair of pink panties up my smooth legs, it feels so good, I tuck my clitty in and they sit nicely on my ass. Next is stockings, then my slutty maid dress, then mascara and makeup. I go kneel in front of Tanner to wait in anticipation. I notice the outfit, and the food on his nightstand, I'm doing so much for him just so he can treat me like shit. I feel so submissive.

Beep beep beep. My eyes open with fear and I look at my knees so Tanner doesn't feel watched. I wait. I hear him shift in his covers and notice me, then laugh a bit under his breath. He turns off his alarm and then I feel him stare at me for a couple seconds until he finally picks up his phone.

"Three new messages from Kara. Damn this girl can't wait can she?" I shift uncomfortably.

"I... I guess not sir." He starts going through the messages.

"I just hope she won't get too attached after I fuck her in a couple hours, those type of bitches are the worst... but you wouldn't know anything about that." He says, clicking away at a reply to Kara. He sits like that for a minute at least, and I'm just awkwardly kneeling there, waiting for Tanner. He treats me like air. I feel nervous just kneeling in front of him and he has probably forgotten about me at this point. I wonder what he's saying to her, what secret words he uses that bring her to desperation. The mystery of what is behind his hands, in his phone screen, fascinates me.

"Oh she just loves her winky faces." He says, breaking the silence. "I can picture her being secretly excited when I text her, telling all her friends about me and having them help her look her best for today - like a pre-teen texting her crush" I feel so flustered that I don't know what to say, I can imagine that actually happening as well. Afterall, the girls love Tanner. "You know, I find it funny because the mascara she spent an hour on will probably be a mess when I'm done with her..." I listen intently, still kneeling. He acts like it's a privilege for Kara and I just can't believe it... Maybe it is?

"Oh don't get flustered Princess. You look cuter in that outfit anyway." He says. I feel my heart sink but I know I need to thank him.

"Thank you, sir." I say.

"Stand up." I stand up, a bit startled, Tanner is still lying in his bed, half covered by his sheets.

"Do a little twirl for me." He says. I turn around holding the edges of my skirt out, I try to be sexy while doing it.

"Good girl. Now turn around and show me your ass." I turn around and lift up my skirt to reveal my panties hugging my butt. "Bend over more." I bend over more, feeling self-conscious.

"Good girl. I like it. Give yourself a wedgie now." I obey. "Now come closer Princess." I get nervous, I feel so exposed. I take some shy steps towards Tanner, I don't know what he's going to do."Don't be scared Princess, after all, I like your outfit. Doesn't it make you happy to know I am pleased?"

"Yes, sir."

"Don't you get excited when I notice you or compliment you?"

"Yes sir, I feel very proud and accomplished." I say, and when I say it I start to realize it is true, I know it's just what Tanner wants to hear but deep inside, I do get pleasure when he compliments my femininity.

He smacks my butt cheek, I wince and forget about what I was thinking.

"Good girl, that's how it should be." He says as he starts groping my ass. He squeezes each cheek and his rough hands glide over them. He wedgies my panties a bit more, pressing my clitty down harder.

"I'm curious, are you jealous of my texts with Kara?" Tanner says, still groping my ass. I have no idea how to respond and it makes me nervous. I give up thinking about what Tanner wants to hear and just try to be truthful.

"Yes. Yes sir, I mean. I am jealous. I just... I don't know - haha." I feel myself blushing.

"Awww... Keep going. This is cute." He says, still freely groping me. He's getting rougher and I'm struggling to maintain my balance.

"I..." I start feeling sad, I think Tanner is reaching my limit, "I just feel, kinda weak? I guess.. haha.." I know my voice is going to start cracking soon, I feel so humiliated. Tanner wants more though. "It's just humiliating, I have a crush on this girl since the begin- beginning of the year and now I lose her." I sniffle, my voice sounds shaky. "It makes me sad and angry at myself -ahh- and you." Tanner grabs me around the hips and places me on his lap, I get excited that I'm this close to him now.

"Good girl, let it out." He says, still handling my ass in his dominant way.

"I am jealous, I don't understand how you can be so... so good. I feel inferior - girls never send me winky faces." Tanner gently snorts with apathetic laughter. "I...I just" I feel like I am about to cry. "I don't know.." He starts moving his hands across my ass and thighs, I feel so safe sitting on his lap. He has so much power in this position, I feel it every second. My eyes are blanked out, still staring across the room opposite of Tanner's direction.

"That's Ok Princess. These are just your last feelings of masculinity putting up a fight, every boy has got to have some. And remember, it's completely natural for you to feel inferior, it's just a question of whether you want to accept who you are... or pretend like you are a real man - which, as we can obviously see, is not the case." I start to feel his hard-on underneath the covers, pressing against my ass, he's holding me right over it. "Do you want to pretend your entire life, Princess?"

"No- sniff- no sir."

"Do you want to fail and fail with real girls as a result of pretending?"

"No sir."

"Or do you want to have fun being yourself and take the role you were meant to take?" He asks, his body behind me feels gigantic. Taking up everything I can't see behind my head.

"I want to be myself. Sir."

"Good girl. That's what I thought." He says, holding me like a play thing on his body. I feel so defeated and happy, I realize I teared up a bit.

"Stand up." I stand up from his lap, still facing away from him.

"Well turn around sissy." I turn around, with teary eyes and ruined mascara.

"Aww," He says with a cruel grin. "Did someone get emotional? That's fine. Now, what do you say?" His apathy turns me on so much.

"Th- thank you, sir."

"No no no, not standing! Are you even thinking?" My heart sinks a bit more.

"Yes.. sorry sir." I kneel my shaking body in front of him, making myself as small as possible.

"Thank you, sir. Thank you so much." I let out, waiting for his permission to get back up. I hear him shifting, moving over on the bed towards me. And then his hand comes down on my ass, not holding back a single bit. It hurts so much that I let out a small moan as I wince.

"Good girl, don't forget." He says. I think my body is shaking. "Now get out of here sissy, I need to get ready for a date." I stand up with his handprint on my ass and tears in my eyes before solemnly nodding and making my way out.

"One last thing." He says, I turn around to look at him. "I want you in my closet, dressed up, at 9:30. I want you to hear everything, starting from our conversation in front of the door. Got it?"

I pause to think about the whole situation and deal with the emotions.

"Yes sir. I understand. Thank you."

"Good girl, now get out of here."

I nod and walk into my room with a feeling of contempt for myself. I lay down on my bed to just process everything.

I look at my phone in the dark closet, 9:52. My heart has been beating so fast. I have never in my life felt such a strong feeling of anticipation and excitement. I thought I would read to pass the time but I can't think about anything but Tanner and Kara. My mind is simply going crazy. It's dark in here, but luckily there are decorative slits running across the closet doors, letting strands of light through. Normally, I would be disgusted laying in a pile of dirty clothes, but there is just something about Tanner's smell that turns me on. His odor on his underwear and t-shirts has something masculine about it, it's strong and bold. That, along with the anticipation, is making my clitty rage against my panties, which is nestled under my smooth stockings and slutty maid dress.

And then, I hear Karas giggle coming from the hall. I start to feel my heartbeat in my ears. It stumbles my hearing but I can still make out the tone of their approaching conversation - drunk, flirty, and happy. All I can imagine is her flushed face squinting from laughter from some stupid joke, and then she would teasingly brush Tanner's chest in her cute flirty way.

They were at the door now, I could barely hear them still. I was wondering if Kara would leave, just like she did with me, when the door suddenly flyed open. They came in kissing and groping, with Tanner carrying Kara on his hips. Tanner closed the door with his foot and propped Karas back up against wood. Tanner was supporting her with his hips and hands, which were freely going over her tight jean bottoms and petite hips. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, he was just so good. Kara looked so happy between kisses, she was letting out moans and started to buck her hips in Tanner's grip. Tanner moved Kara's hand over his crotch to feel his dick.

"You want this?" Tanner asks.

"Mhmm yes."

"And how do you want it to fuck you?"

"Every way possible." Kara replies, in between their passionate kisses.

"Do you want it like a whore Kara? Tell me." Kara bit her lip.

"Mhmmm. Like a whore please."

"That's what I like to hear."

I feel so turned on. At first, I was jealous and angry, but now I realize just what Tanner has that girls love in him, it's the same thing that I adore. I don't feel mad at him, surprisingly I feel privileged that he was kind of enough to let me watch. I see him spin around and place Kara down on her feet.

"Now show me how a whore sucks dick, sweetie."

"With pleasure...sir." Kara says light-heartedly. Tanner smiles.

She kneels in front of Tanner and starts to undo his belt. Tanner takes off his shirt to reveal his amazing body.

"Take off that bra."

Kara slowly takes off her bra to tease Tanner, there's something about her that make her so attractive, something noticed in her lip bites and sly, sexy movements. When she shows her tits my mouth almost drops, but then I notice that I feel sort of guilty looking at them without her knowing. Kara undo's Tanners belt to reveal his boxers. She starts slipping them off slowly, and I thought that any second it would pop out but it just kept going. After 8 and a half inches the cock sprung out in front of her, and I could see in her eyes that she was as awestruck as I was.

"Haha.. wow. That's so big."

"You like it. Don't you?"

"Ye- yes. It's amazing... I've just never been with someone this big... my nerves are kind of making me horny." Kara says, with a giggle at the end. The cock was resting in front of her, I was amazed at it, and Karas reaction turned me on even more.

"Oh, you'll like it alright." Tanner says, he scoops back Kara's hair with his hand and holds it in a ponytail behind her. "Now go ahead and put your pretty lips around it."

"Mmm if you say so."

What followed next was a blowjob and facefuck better than any porno I have ever watched. By the time they switched positions I noticed that I would rather be able to sleep with Tanner then Kara, he's just so good at what he does. He started off slowly, letting Kara explore his massive cock with the feeling of his hand being able to hold her head down any second. I could tell it was driving Kara crazy, she wanted him to hold him down and he knew it as well, but Tanner was in control. He knew exactly what Kara was feeling at any time, he was inside her head. Not only did he know when he was going too hard or slow, but during the act, he was building an emotional rollercoaster for her enjoyment. That, along with the physical, is what probably made this night the best night Kara has ever had. He eventually started to face fuck her, holding her slightly more uncomfortable than she desired, but never too far. By the end, Tanner had trained her to deepthroat his entire cock. He held her on the precipice very often - with her tongue touching his balls and his cock stretching her throat - just long enough to make her almost cum without touching herself. Then he would release her, leaving strands of gag spit between her pretty face and his cock. She would breathe fast and heavy, and was given just short of the amount of time she wanted before he plunged himself in again. When he knew she wanted a break he would hold his spit covered cock just over her face so she could sit under his tool of dominance. Every once in awhile he would mix her ruined mascara, small tear trails, and gag spit together on her face and then bounce his cock on it once or twice - taunting her in a way. He was simply the perfect dom, and by the end, Kara was practically begging to be filled with his cock. Even if she wasn't submissive I think Tanner would still be able to give her the night of her life. When they started fucking in missionary, Kara was so horny that she came right when he went in. She came a couple times after that as well, each one better than the last. She tried her hardest to hold in her moans. When she arched her back and grabbed onto the covers I think I started to feel jealous of her. With Tanner's length he reached all the spots that were never hit before, spots that I wouldn't even think about, nor Kara. That, along with his dirty dialogue and commands, made my clitty leak in my panties just from rubbing my thighs.

After about an hour of watching Tanner take Kara he came in her mouth. His cock seemed to pump forever, and Kara swallowed it all without hesitation. I think she looked at him differently after that hour, she seemed to be in love with him. She smiled, and was playful, and you could really tell that she was filled with joy just to have him near her. They cuddled up on Tanner's bed and Kara placed her head on his right pec. In that moment I knew I had been completely defeated.

I didn't know if I was allowed to leave the closet so I sat still with a stirring worry for tomorrow morning. I was scared that Tanner would decide to show me off. I don't think I could handle the embarrassment in front of Kara, after all, he said he would show the video on his phone. With sticky panties and feelings of inferiority and worry, I slowly doze off to sleep on Tanner's underwear.

SubTessa
SubTessa
90 Followers