Being Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers

Needing to reclaim his dominance for himself, Barry pushed his hips faster as he felt the tightening in his groin and his heavy balls rhythmically beating against Craig's ass helped prime the building pressure. Without giving Craig a warning, he slammed his dick all the way into the man and began to empty his balls.

"What the fuck, man?" Craig snapped his head around and growled feeling Barry's cum enter him.

Barry grabbed both of Craig's hips as he felt the man try to pull off and humped against him as he continued to unload. Between orgasmic grunts, he said, "Just shut up and take it. If you wanna get fucked more often, you're gonna have to take the loads."

Craig stopped fighting against Barry and let out a sound of frustration. It turned into a moan as he felt Barry release a hip then lean forward to reach around and stroke his dick.

While Barry stroked him and shallowly slid his cum slicked, softening cock through his hole, Craig struggled to keep his sounds of pleasure to a minimum. Thankfully, it didn't take him long to shoot his own load onto the ground below him and he heard Barry grunt appreciatively feeling his ring pulse rhythmically in orgasm around the softer cock.

They remained joined for a short moment, each breathing deeply in their sexual relief. Beneath Barry, supporting a good portion of the taller man's weight, Craig closed his eyes momentarily to enjoy the tight body pressed against him, the length of flesh inside him, and the hand still lazily working his drooling dick. It wasn't perfect, wasn't what he would have asked for himself but, in the moment, it was good. He wasn't surprised when he heard Barry groan as he raised himself and withdrew with a content sigh a short time later.

Craig turned and began to raise his shorts. He watched Barry use his fingers as a squeegee to clean his dick and smiled when the young man offered them up for cleaning. He eagerly sucked the mix of cum, ass juice and workday grime off the digits before releasing them.

"Want to get together and watch the game Sunday?" Barry asked as he began raising his jeans.

Though they had shared some small talk, it was the first time Barry had ever extended any sort of social invitation to him and Craig didn't hide his surprise. "Yeah. Sure."

"Cool. Come over around eleven-thirty. Tammy leaves for work just after eleven. We'll have most of the day to ourselves."

Craig narrowed his eyes feeling some skepticism and disbelief.

"Just trying to be friendly," Barry said tightly. "Figured it wouldn't hurt considering."

Craig nodded and saw Barry give a curt nod as well.

They made their way out of hiding and back to their building. Once they arrived, Barry went back to lean against his truck and pulled a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket.

"Catch ya later," Craig said as Barry lit one.

Barry responded with an upward head nod. As an afterthought, he said, "I'll talk to Tammy."

Craig gave a small smile of thanks then turned to go to his apartment. As he walked up the stairs, he glanced back and saw Barry watching him intently. He saw Barry smirk and drop a hand to not so subtly adjust his crotch as he crossed his legs at the ankles before he turned to look off into the distance to enjoy his smoke in peace.

"How was your walk?" Janisha asked when he entered the apartment. "You were gone for awhile."

Craig could smell Barry's crotch lingering on his face and was thankful his wife was busy with their son and couldn't approach for a kiss. "It was fine. Ran into Barry while I was out and we talked. He invited me over to watch the game Sunday."

Janisha didn't hide her surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah. And he said he's going to talk to Tammy, but don't expect to become best friends or anything."

"Wow."

"I know." Feeling Barry's cum nearing his raw ring, Craig moved toward the bathroom. "Maybe having them as neighbors won't be so bad. I'll be out in a bit."

As Craig sat on the toilet letting Barry's load fall out of him, Barry walked up the stairs to his apartment. Though he was certain Tammy wasn't going to be in the mood to hear anything he had to say, he formulated his defense that it wouldn't hurt to be neighborly with the black family next door. If nothing else, he'd force his wife to not put up a fuss about him hanging out with Craig. The black man was a better piece of ass than she had ever been and he wasn't going to lose that because of her attitude.

datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers
12