Being Neighborly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several dances, Danny asked if he could have a turn with me. I giggled a bit at some of the images that went through my mind with the suggestion. I knew I was drunk, but didn't care. I was having the good time I had wanted, especially with three guys now competing for my attention.

Danny and I started to dance. While he wasn't as refined as Dominic, he could still move well. By the third dance he started pressing me close. Where Dominic had been light caresses, Danny was much more groping and physical. He ran his hands all over my curves and behind, pressing me close to him. I became turned on by this heated exchange and quickly began doing the same as I rubbed against him and grabbed his bottom once or twice. He seemed a bit startled at me taking the initiative, but then responded in kind once more.

Things were really heating up when Roger cut in. I was a touch disappointed in breaking off with Danny, especially since Roger was so large. I doubted if he was much of a dancer. To my surprise, he proved me wrong by being very light on his feet and even better with his hands. I wondered if he and Danny had the same teacher, as he picked up where Danny left off and rubbed his own large, but hard, body against me. If anything, he was even more bold. At one point he grabbed my bottom and lifted me up as though I was weightless. I then straddled my legs around his waist as he spun me around. I swear I got wet with the way my crotch ground against him.

I was nearly breathless when I heard Tyrone's voice behind me say, "Sorry to cut in Rog, but the lady promised a dance with me, and I'd prefer having her before you wear her out."

Roger looked at me, and I gave him a helpless nod. Reluctantly he released me and into Tyrone's arms. As we started dancing, Tyrone said, "Been having your way with my housemates, eh?"

"I guess you can say that," I teased.

"Well it's my turn to have my way with you." And with that Tyrone really began to grope me as we moved. It was more a form of lewd mating ritual than a dance. His hands were all over my breasts and ass, and after a few seconds of hesitation, I cut loose and returned the favor. We were practically dry humping on the dance floor. My whole body felt on fire as we ground our bodies together. At one point he spun me around so my back was to him. I felt him lift up my skirt, exposing my panty clad ass cheeks. I could feel his hard member through his pants running up and down the crack of my ass. His hands were all over my breasts, and I felt my buttons become undone until they were connected just below the line of my breasts, low enough to reveal the front clasp of my bra.

The song ended. Before another one started, Kurt graciously cut in. Tyrone bowed out and once again I was with the person I had started out with. "You looked great out there," he said, and I could see him eyeing the revealed valley of my breasts. I had shown as much of my skin earlier in my bikini, but this was far more erotic.

While I pulled my skirt back down, I left my top unbuttoned, reveling the attention this handsome youth was giving me. "Thanks. Want to dance some more?"

"Why don't we take a break? We can go up to my room and cool off a bit."

By this time I was feeling so good I was all for the idea of spending some alone time with this stud. I agreed and we went up to his room. As I followed Kurt, I was struck by a feeling of déjà vu as I remembered following plenty of other guys to their rooms back in the day. It was as if the years were falling away with each step and I was once again a vibrant young woman with a devil-may-care attitude that knew what she wanted and took it when it came around.

We arrived at his bedroom. It was no different than the insides of the dozens of guys' rooms I had seen in college. Hell, I lived in one like this with my old boyfriend, right down to the same type of headboard on the bed, one with bars on it that were ideal for grasping. I got nailed dozens of times while holding onto it for dear life. Perhaps it was that feeling of nostalgia that made me sit on the bed instead of one of the chairs. Kurt grabbed a bottle of rum, my favorite liquor, and sat down next to me. As we talked, we took hits off the bottle and I felt warm all over as the familiar sensation of a light haze covered my thoughts.

As I sat there, a tiny voice in the back of my mind told me getting drunk with some college age stud in his room was a position no married woman should put herself in, but the party girl part of me that had been loosed for the first time in over a decade would not be denied. I was going to stay and enjoy myself no matter what happened, propriety be damned.

After we had finished off nearly half the bottle, Kurt suddenly leaned forward and kissed me, driving his tongue past my lips and into my mouth. I hadn't been kissed like that in years. After a moment's hesitation, I returned the favor. Soon we were lying on the bed in a hot and heavy make out session. God, could this guy kiss. I was all but melting in his arms. Soon he was unbuttoning my blouse the rest of the way, not that it took him long since there were only three buttons left. The hand went swiftly to my bra and undid the front clasp, allowing my breasts to spill free. He began kissing my neck, traveling downward until he got to my nipples whereupon he alternated between sucking and kissing them. I was more aroused than I had been in years and loved every second of it.

Fingers went up my skirt and began to stroke my mound through my panties. If I hadn't been wet before, I sure was now. It didn't take long for the fingers to slip under my waistband and begin playing with my pussy directly. Kurt proved he had a deft touch as he slid one finger up my channel, then a second, skillfully fingerfucking me into a higher state of arousal. I arched my back and closed my eyes as I reveled in the face of such masculine attention. I whimpered when the fingers left my pussy, but then I felt my legs pried apart and a tongue start eating me out. It was hitting all the right places, and doubled my arousal in seconds. I was so lost in the euphoric haze of passion and alcohol that it took a second to register that Kurt was still sucking on my nipples. I rose up enough to see Dominic with his head buried between my thighs, lapping away. Surprise overwhelmed my ardor for a second as I stared, stupefied at the sight.

Kurt seemed to pick up on this as he stopped sucking. He looked me in the eye and unleashed that entrancing grin of his. "You didn't seem to mind dancing with the guys, so why not let them have some fun, too? You did say you wanted to be neighborly earlier."

While Kurt asked, Dominic continued to lap away. A part of me noted it would have been nice if they had bothered to ask before actually double teaming me, but ultimately it really didn't matter. The party girl in me relished the opportunity to have two guys servicing me at once, just like in the good old days. I nodded my head and groaned in approval. Kurt gave me another deep tonguing kiss that blew away any lingering reservations I had, then he returned to sucking away on my breasts.

Dominic hit an especially sensitive spot and I finally climaxed. My hips bucked up and down, but Dominic held on firmly to my thighs and continued to eat away, sucking down every drop. His tongue worked me over until the climax passed, then he raised his head up and made of show of licking his lips like a cat that had just downed a saucer of milk.

Kurt stopped sucking on my breasts, leaving behind a number of light love bites. He said to his roommate, "Why don't you get her warmed up?" and then backed away.

I was stunned to say the least. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why Kurt, who had been an enthusiastic participant until now, suddenly wanted to back off. An errant memory of him mentioning problems with keeping girlfriends came back to me, and I wondered if he suffered from some sort of impotence problem. If so, I'd be more than happy to help him overcome it.

Questions about Kurt's behavior soon became secondary as Dominic stripped, showing off a lean, athletic body. What really captured my interest was his cock. It was a nice piece of equipment, much like him in that it was long but not all that thick. It was definitely bigger than my husband's average size dick, and I found my heart beating faster in anticipation of what was to come.

Dominic removed my skirt, panties, and shoes, leaving me completely naked. I lay on my back with my legs spread wide in invitation, but he asked me to turn around and go on all fours. Doggie-style was one of my favorite positions, so I did as he asked, wiggling my ass invitingly as it stuck out over the edge so he could fuck me standing up. He grabbed me by the hips and eased the head of his cock and the first couple of inches past my lips and into my body. While his dick might have looked slender, it felt thicker than my husband's did as it slid into my body. Perhaps it only looked thin compared to its impressive length.

Dominic took his time, patient as he slowly withdrew his cock, then moved his hips forward and shoved more of his length into me. Having been loosened up by Kurt's fingers earlier, it took only a half dozen thrusts before I felt Dominic's pelvis touch mine. He rested there for several minutes, telling me what a sweet pussy I had, even better than he had imagined. That was great to know since my husband never complimented me on my body or performance in bed. As if to prove his point, Dominic started to fuck me, not fast and hard, but with a slow, steady hand. He picked up a nice rhythm and settled into that. Kurt slid under me and began to suck on my dangling breasts.

The sensation of having a long cock buried in my hot snatch while having my breasts sucked at the same time was the most amazing sexual thing I had felt since college. Dominic was touching me in places no one had for years. All of the wonderful times of the past came flowing back, of all the cocks I had enjoyed and how much I missed the different shapes and sizes and the effect they had on me. I was so wired from being next to these two studs, who were all but worshipping my body, that Dominic probably could have been half as big and I'd still have been incredibly aroused. As it was, his thrusting soon had its desired effect and I had my second climax of the evening, a much stronger one than before, that made me moan out loud. Dominic paused as I came, letting it roll over me so I could savor all the sensations. Once it had passed, he began thrusting again, this time much harder and quicker. As my breasts moved back and forth in conjunction with the pounding I was getting, Kurt kept his mouth attached to my breasts, sucking away, refusing to release his hold. In almost record time I felt another climax building. After several minutes of the pounding action, I came again. Just as I orgasmed, Dominic's hold on my hips tightened and he gave one more mighty thrust before coming himself. I could feel him shoot blast after blast of his warm semen inside my womb. He seemed to squirt into me forever, and I never wanted it to end.

Eventually he pulled out, leaving my pussy feeling empty inside. As he did so, he said I was the best lay he'd had since coming to college. The compliment was something of a relief. I had been out of circulation, so to speak, for over ten years and given birth to two children. It was great to know I was still as good as, if not better than, girls so much younger than me.

It was then a voice from the doorway said, "Shit, I go looking for the hottest bitch at this party to see if she wants to dance some more, and I find out she's throwing an even better party in the bedroom."

I turned to see Tyrone standing there. He clapped his hands at my performance and looked at me with a lustful gleam in his eye. "Care for another dance?" he asked me as he fondled his crotch. Even from across the room I could see the bulge in his pants. "Sure," I told him.

Tyrone quickly peeled off his clothes, revealing a much larger physique than Dominic had, but most of my attention was focused on what was between his legs. I had slept with several black guys before, but regardless of what some people claimed about black men, they weren't any bigger than most of the white guys I had slept with. However, Tyrone seemed determined to convince me otherwise. His cock was close to ten inches long and, unlike Dominic's, his thickness was in proportion to his length. It rivaled the biggest ones I had ever seen, and I had seen a lot.

Tyrone walked toward the bed and stood next to Dominic. "Mind of I cut in?" Dominic graciously moved aside, as did Kurt who got off the bed and stood at the foot of it so he could get a good view of what was to come. Now Tyrone had unrestricted access to my body, and judging by the look in his eyes, he was going to take full advantage of it. He positioned me on my back in the center of the bed his hands fondling me everywhere. As he played with my ass, he said, "Damn, I knew you had a great body underneath all that plain housewife crap you usually wear, but I didn't know you were this hot. It's a crime to hide a body like yours, so I think I'll administer some punishment on you."

He grabbed a pillow and placed it under my backside, raising my hips upward. He spread my legs and positioned himself between them. Sitting on his haunches, he handled his cock. Given my positioning, I could see that great black dick of his as it approached my once again aching loins. I was content to lie there as he handled his cock, slapping it on the top of my little patch of fur as though admonishing a small child. "You want this, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes," I hissed, wanting him as much as I ever had any man.

He slowly ran his entire length up and down my slit, making me wetter with the contact, but he refused to put it in. Frustrated, I tried raising my hips up meet the head so he'd enter me on his forward movement, but he drew back out of reach. "Put it in!" I demanded.

He responded with an, "Are you sorry you've been hiding this sweet body of yours from us all this time?"

"Yes," I gasped out.

He rewarded my answer by rubbing his cock up and down my slit again. The friction was driving me crazy. "Are you going to start dressing to show it off from now on?"

I would have promised to walk around in a g-string if it meant getting that cock in me. I told him yes, and apparently that was good enough for him, or maybe he couldn't hold out anymore either. He gripped my hips firmly, lined up his cock, and eased the mushroom-shaped head into me. I gasped out at the longed for penetration. His fat cockhead spread my lips wide as he slipped that and a couple of inches more before it was too tight for him to go any farther. He drew back his hips and rammed forward much more forcefully than Dominic had, getting another inch in. He repeated the motion again and again.

I recalled my earlier thoughts about Tyrone's white teeth contrasting dark skin. With my hips propped up, I had a perfect view of how my white skin contrasted with his black rod as increasing amounts of it slid into my body. I loved the feeling his thick cock produced, and when he bottomed out, I came hard.

"Ooo, she likes it. She likes it," Tyrone joked with the others. He continued fucking me, and as I loosened up to accommodate him, he was able to move more easily. Soon he was really pounding me, making my tits bounce furiously. He fucked me through two more orgasms before he cried out, "Here it comes! Take my black seed into your tight white snatch!"

I proceeded to do just that as his cock hosed down my insides, his sperm mixing with Dominic's, dumping an ungodly amount of semen into me. I swore these guys must have walked around with a gallon of sperm, just waiting for the opportunity to dump it all inside of me. As he withdrew, I felt the mix of his and my fluids trickle out of my pussy and onto to the pillow beneath me. I didn't think anyone would be sleeping on that tonight.

As Tyrone rose off the bed, he turned to Kurt and said, "I got her loosened up for you as much as I can. Go for it."

I wondered what he was talking about. I turned and my eyes widened until they nearly fell out of my head. While Tyrone had been pounding me, Kurt had removed his clothing. He really was an Adonis, gorgeous and with a better build than Tyrone. He had a great six pack of his abs, a look that I love, but what really caught my attention was the hunk of meat between his legs. I couldn't believe my eyes. The damn thing had to be a foot long and was even thicker than Tyrone's cock. I didn't think they could get that big in real life.

Kurt walked toward me until that monstrous rod was no more than a foot away. He handled his cock, pointing it in my direction like it was a loaded gun. "Now you see my problem with finding girlfriends," he said, waving it in the direction of my face. "Most of them think it's too big and get frightened. The few that stick around can't handle it for long and break up. And even of those that tried, no one's ever been able to take the whole thing."

Almost involuntarily my hand went out and touched it. I tried to wrap my hand around it, but I couldn't quite manage it. "How big is it?" I asked.

"Twelve inches," he said.

"It's just under thirteen," Tyrone corrected. Kurt glared at him, but Tyrone just shrugged. I guess he was afraid if he said it was over a foot long, I might chicken out.

I worked my hand up and down that huge thing, entranced. The veins on it were huge, and it twitched in my hand. It was incredible. I had never dreamed of handling a cock this size.

Kurt's breathing became more rapid. "I really want to fuck you, if you think you can take it. If you can't, I can settle for you sucking me off."

The party girl inside me was offended at the idea that I would back down from a challenge like this. I told him I'd show him what a real woman was capable of and get the whole thing inside me, even if it split me in half.

Having received my permission, Kurt was on top of me in a heartbeat, pressing his body against mine. He kissed me a few times on the lips, but I could tell he was eager to sink himself into me. We were in a standard missionary position as he placed the head of that monster at my lips.

"Slowly," I told him. I was in this for the long haul, but I was damned if I would ruin everything by rushing it. I could only fantasize what it was going to be like taking something that huge in my body.

As it pushed against my entrance and spread my lips, I began to have doubts about my ability to handle it. I had to grit my teeth as he eased it inside of me. But I told myself the head was the widest part, and once it made it past the rest would fit, while not easily, much more smoothly than if the whole thing was that wide.

Kurt made it inside and rested for a moment, looking at me expectedly. I had a feeling he had gotten this far before, only to have girls tell him to pull back out. Not me. After several seconds, I told him to keep going, but slowly. He did as I asked, gradually grinding his body against mine as he used small thrusts to pull back and move forward, easing my passageway open. I thanked god Tyrone had indeed loosened me up before since I doubt I could have taken it otherwise.

It took the better part of fifteen minutes, but just when I thought I couldn't take any more, I felt Kurt's groin touch mine. It was all the way in. Never, ever, had I been stuffed like this. I felt like a virgin all over again with how wide I was stretched. I could see why other girls weren't able to handle it. I barely could, but I did, and I felt a wave of triumph at my accomplishment.

Kurt was gasping in amazement. "I can't believe this is what it feels like to be all the way in. I wasn't sure if you could take it, but you did."