Being Neighborly

Story Info
It is a game, right?
5k words
4.4
70k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is by request and I trust she enjoys it. Please enjoy, and remember to add comments and vote, it is the best way to let me know if you enjoyed it.

Although I stated it explicitly in the story, everyone mentioned is over 18.

*

I had graduated from college in spring and was spending the summer at my folk's house. It was hotter than hell, easily over 100 degrees and I was floating in the pool half snoozing on the lounger type flotation device, an empty beer in the cup holder. My parents had gone up to Oklahoma to visit Mom's parents and I didn't expect them for at least a week. Sometimes these week long trips turned into a month, being retired had its advantages, I suppose.

I was mulling over the same issue I had been struggling with all summer so far, do I join the forces of the working stiffs or go back to grad school? Arguably a BS in Economics wouldn't amount to a hill of beans, so if I wanted gainful employment then Grad school was the way to go. The problem was I hated school, outside the economics classes. The social aspects of college were grossly over rated if you ask me.

Yes, the girls were great and I learned a lot from them, losing my cherry my first semester. I met some with some weird assed kinks and rooming with a Psych major for all four years helped. It was a running case study for him and once I began to minor in Psych, me too.

I heard a bang from the house next door which roused me from my sun and beer induced stupor, and half sat up looking at it. Up until this moment I thought it was vacant. The couple that had lived there moved further south for 'warmer' weather.

As if Tyler Texas didn't get hot enough. Maybe too green sometimes, definitely too small a town, but cold is not how I would describe it. Cold was Chicago in winter, or fall, spring too now that I think about it. Chicago barely got warm in summer.

I hated it, but Northwestern was well worth the money, especially when it was scholarship and Pell Grant money. I could probably go any where I wanted for Grad school. Ma and Pop wanted me to go to a school in state, far lower tuition in most cases, the problem was where. Dallas or Houston was the obvious choice, but not having applied anywhere yet, I was getting behind the eight ball.

None of which explains the noise next door, but now you have some insight, I suppose.

I paddled over to the side of the pool and managed to get off the lounger and onto the deck with out spilling the remains of my beer, or me, into the pool. I slipped my sandals on and headed next door to see what was going on. I rounded the corner and saw four women standing around a fallen book case and muttering amongst themselves.

"Ya'll need some help?" I asked.

The four of them turned and looked at me. One was about the same age as my folks and seemed like the 'rode hard and put up wet type.' One of the others had the skin color of Halle Barre, maybe a hue redder and darker. She had a brilliant smile, super white teeth framed by plump lips, and as my eyes roamed over her, I noticed a plump ass, tight stomach and wondrous tits clad in a tank top with no bra. The other two were twins, with blonde hair blue eyes, they were lithe and petite.

The mother walked up and said, "Hi, I am Caroline. This is Brook, and my daughters, Alison and Rae."

I smiled at Caroline and said, "I am Sam. My folks will be back on Sunday I think, and I am sure you'll meet them then."

"We are renting the house from the Caristan's, but are having some issues with the heavy stuff." Caroline said.

"If you can give me five minutes, I'll put on some clothes and call a couple of guys to come help." I offered.

"Well we only have a couple of heavy things, if you can help the four of us I think we can manage with out havin' to call folks over." Caroline said.

"Yep, I'll be right back," I said as I turned to change.

"Naw, you are fine like that," Brook said. It seemed her eyes were making the trip over me as I had done to her.

Caroline shot a guarded look at Brook and shrugged. "Okay" She said reluctantly it seemed.

For the next hour or so we moved the heavy items into the house and worked up a hellacious sweat. Brook's white tank top had turned nearly see through and I was having a tough time keeping my eyes off her large tits. The sisters seemed to have a case of the giggles every time I looked at them or Brook.

I found out the twins were almost nineteen having graduated high school in the spring and Brook twenty. The twins were thinking about going to Beauty College to become beauticians. Brook was working in the mall at one of the clothing shops. They all had the nice rural Texas drawl and swished their way around the house, seemingly more pronounced when they thought I was watching.

They invited me over for dinner, and I passed, but offered them the use of the pool, at least until my folks came back, and left them to settle in.

I had taken a shower and dressed in a pair of shorts and tee shirt and was heading out to grab a bite to eat, the door bell ringed as I was tying my shoe laces and I stepped over to the door and Brook was standing there. "Hi Sam," She said flashing that dazzling smile at me. She clearly had cleaned up as well, wearing a white and yellow print sun dress that was sheer enough that you could tell the difference in the skin color between her areola and her tit.

I was beginning to get the idea that she like to show her self off, and decided to play along. Looking up at her caramel colored eyes, I asked, "What can I do for you?"

"Well Caroline wanted me to come over and make sure you didn't want to have dinner with us. We got some KFC and fixin's " She said.

For a moment I considered it and then decided, "Okay, why not?"

The shock on Brook's face was priceless. I turned around and finished putting my shoes on, and Brook stood there looking at me.

We went to her place and dinner was on the table, the twins on one side Brook opposite them and Caroline at one end, and I was at the other end. Dinner was, of course, fried chicken and fixings from KFC and we sat and I turned to the twins and flirted with each of them. After a couple of minutes of not saying much to her, I felt Brook's foot against my ankle and she started playing footsies with me. I gave no reaction, but didn't stop her or draw attention to it either. A secretive little smile crossed Brook's face as dinner went on, her foot sliding up and down my calf as far as she could reach. I said enough to Caroline and Brook to not appear rude.

My cock thickened and lengthened down my thigh with the rubbing of Brook's foot coupled with the twins sitting there looking all delicious and stuff, each of them flirting back easily. Any one that leaned over the table would see the head of my cock sticking out of the bottom of my shorts and underwear. When Caroline left to get more sweet tea for me, I 'accidentally' knocked my napkin off the table toward Brook.

Brook said, "I'll get it" and bent over. I shifted my legs slightly making sure she had a good angle to see my fat cock and shifted back as she sat up. Her face was slightly flushed and her nipples hardened noticeably. She handed the napkin back to me without saying a word, which must have been unusual for her because the twins looked at each other and then her. Rae the bolder of the twins bent over and I heard her gasp as she looked around. She sat up her face blushed red and whispered something to Alison. Alison didn't bend over but blushed prettily and averted her eyes.

Caroline came back a couple of seconds later, and Alison was still blushing and Caroline asked, "Honey what's wrong?"

Alison was about to say something when Rae cut her off, saying, "Sam here just asked out on a date this weekend is all."

I shot a glance at Rae and stammered out, "I-if you don't mind Miss Caroline."

Caroline looked at all four of us for a moment and then said, "Why would I? Alison is the last chosen normally. I am glad she gets right of first refusal."

I thought it was an interesting way to put it, but held my tongue.

As Caroline sat down, Brook's foot found its place along my calf again and was moving slowly up and down. Now I could concentrate my conversation more on the twins than Brook and Caroline with out fear of seeming rude to either of them.

Flirting with Alison, meant flirting with Rae as well; Rae answered most of, and asked most of, the questions. They were wearing opposite colors but similar sundresses, a considerably thicker material than that of Brook's dress. Still the fronts were cut low enough to give a hint of their lovely appearing breasts, the top of the swell just visible.

We finished dinner and Caroline enlisted Brook and Rae in helping clear the table to leave Alison and I alone for a moment. As the three other women went into the kitchen I stood up, my hard cock bouncing up slightly creating an odd angled tent in my shorts. Alison gasped slightly and whispered, "It really is big."

I blushed as I held my hand out to her, helped her up from the table, and we walked outside to sit on the porch. We sat on the swing that had been there all my life, an old pine wood swing, the white paint long since faded to grey or worn off.

We sat in silence a couple of minutes and she stammered, "W-why are..." She faded into silence and I watched her face turn bright red.

I considered her mostly unasked question and how best to answer it and decided the truth was simplest. "Brook was playing footsies with me all through dinner. Between that and talking to you and your sister, I imagine any guy would be excitable."

She turned her head away from me a moment and asked, "Do you want to make love to her?"

It came out before I thought about it and asked back, "Your sister or Brook?"

I heard a soft little giggle and Alison turned back and said, "Well, I guess that isn't to fair a question to ask if we haven't been on our date yet, is it?"

I chuckled and said, "I can't promise I won't have sex with her, but I do promise, if it happens you'll hear about it from me, if we do start dating that is."

She appeared to relax some and said, "Speaking of which, do you really want to take me out?"

I leaned over squeezed her thigh gently and whispered in her ear, "Just try and stop me."

Alison smiled prettily and leaned her head against my shoulder. The moment of comfortable silence did nothing to lessen the state of my cock. The tent was now pointing straight up. Alison laid her hand in my lap, fingers resting close to my balls but not touching anything untoward. The fact that she was so close, and yet, so far away was driving me mad. I thought about squirming about to see if I could coax her into grabbing something, anything.

A couple of torturous minutes later Brook came outside followed closely by Rae. Brook leaned against the railing of the porch her legs splayed open, causing her dress to tighten across her thighs, giving Alison and I a good view of her musculature. Rae sat on the swing with Alison and me, sitting to my left. After a lurid moment where I imagined myself as the meat in a twin sandwich my prurient imaginings were disturbed by Brook as she asked, "So, what are you two yammerin' about?"

I looked at Alison a moment and then answered with, "Alison was trying to back out of the date Rae set up for us. I told her I was havin' none of that."

"What about me?" Brook asked.

I looked at her like she was crazy for a moment and asked, "What about you?"

For a second she pouted and then her voice carried far less confidence that it did moments ago, as she asked, "What if I wanted you first?"

I patted Rae on the thigh and said, "But Rae gave me away already." I smiled at her and said in a voice that was either playful or hopeful, depending on the mood of the listener, and asked, "Maybe, wait your turn?"

Rae giggled to my left and Alison gave my thigh a squeeze, I guess in warning or something. I patted Alison's hand and left mine on top of hers and found that I really liked the feel of her.

I know that is hard to quantify, but it felt...Good. No. It felt right on some level that I had never felt.

"I don't like to wait," Brook uttered.

Rae piped up unexpectedly saying, "Maybe you can earn it baby."

This time Alison giggled and I looked down at her. She looked up and whispered, "Be careful, they are setting you up."

I was about to respond when Rae indignantly said, "We are not. He is a boy and can't control his cock anyway, so if no one gets hurt what's the harm?"

I turned and looked at Rae and could see she was getting excited, her nipples were hardening, her breathing coming in shorter breaths than before and her face was a little flushed. I looked at the other two and they too were getting turned on by this. I could feel Alison's chest rise and fall faster, and if Brook were any more turned on she would be friggin' her pussy right there on the porch.

I watched each of them in turn, and said, "No game. I'll take Alison out Friday and if she and I don't hit it off, then maybe I'll play your game." Alison's hand moved down the fabric of my shorts and then onto my bare thigh and came back up. The hair on my thigh stood straight on end from the electricity of her touch. Her hand stopped just short of my groin and I could not suppress the moan that came out.

"Booooring" Brook and Rae both said.

I laughed a little and then stared in shock at Alison as she said, "Here's the deal. He can play the game with the two of you. He and I have the weekends and at least two nights, Tuesday and Thursday, in the week together to give him a break, and the two of us a chance to see if we like each other or not."

"Deal!" Brook screamed and Rae looked at Alison thoughtfully.

Rae reached over and caressed her sister's face and whispered, "You like him?"

Alison laid her cheek into Rae's hand and whispered, "I don't know, but would like to find out."

"Are you sure you want us to play with him?" Rae asked.

"I'll be fine, and if he and I get serious then I'll decide if I can handle it." Alison explained.

"Whoa now," I interjected. "Don't I get a vote in this whole deal?"

Alison laughed as she reached over and grasped my cock's head and gave it a firm squeeze that sent waves of pleasure through me. "You already did, why else would you have shown Brook and Rae your cock?"

She had me there but I stammered out, "B-but that was before I thought I could win the prize without playing."

Alison looked up at me and said, "You can play or not, and I will still go out with you this weekend, and if it doesn't work out, no harm no foul." Alison sat up and placed her hand back on my thigh. "This is something the three of us have talked about and done now a couple of times. The guy always gets laid at the end, and the three of us stay out of troubles that we otherwise would get into."

"If it does work out between us, maybe we'll let it go on as long as you are having fun with it." Alison said.

I looked down at her and nodded and said, "Okay, at least until Friday night," receiving a smile as a reward.

Alison stood up and said, "Good night all," and left us to our own devices.

The screen door had no sooner closed and Rae's hand moved to the spot opposite the one vacated by Alison's. Her grip was quite different, harder, more demanding in her squeeze. The swing rocked slightly as Brook sat where Alison had just been, one of her hands grabbed my cock, the other bee lined for my balls and tugged them gently. A dark spot started soaking into my shorts as the pre-cum saturated my boxers.

Grabbing the wrist of each woman, I said, "Slow down girls. I showed you mine, now show me yours."

They each giggled and Brook said, "That isn't the way it works, we tell you what we want and you do it."

It was nearly impossible but I imposed my will over my cock and stood up. I walked off the porch saying, "My bat, and my rules. You know where I live, let me know if you want to play."

I couldn't see their faces, but could hear one of the gasp, like no one had ever done such a terrible thing to them.

I made it to the house and leaned against the closed door for a few minutes with my eyes closed. I was tempted to log onto my laptop and find some lengthy porn videos to pull off to when the door bell chimed. I opened the door and saw Brook standing there and I asked, "Yes?"

She nibbled on her lower lip and said softly, "I'll play by your rules."

I looked at her and responded, "What about Rae, no fun with just one participant."

Brook gave me a look that suggested that there was no way Rae was playing.

I started to close the door when I heard a voice say, "She'll play." I leaned out a little and looked across the yard and saw Alison dragging Rae over. Alison stepped up on the porch saying, "If she doesn't Brook and I will find someone else that will; and I know who would."

"Who?" Rae asked.

"It doesn't matter, but you can be sure it is someone you hate." Alison said.

Alison moved up next to me and wrapped her arm around my waist and said, "Go ahead Sam, I'll stay for this part and make sure Rae plays along. Once she gets started, she won't want to lose."

I nodded and said, "Without lifting your skirts up, take off your panties and hand them to me." Before either of them could move, I flipped on the porch light. They both looked at the light and then me. Brook didn't hesitate at all, and her panties, a pair of fiery red lacy thongs was off and in my hand. I raised them up and sniffed them before tossing them into the house. Brook had an earthy scent and my cock hardened again almost instantly.

Rae took her time taking her panties off. She wasn't putting on a sexy show, so much as rebelling against the idea. Finally resigning herself to it, she pulled down a pair of black satin undies and handed them over. Sniffing her panties, they were less earthy than Brook, but just as wet.

"Good" I said. "Now raise your skirts high enough that I can see your pussy and ass, and turn around slowly so I can see you."

Brook's skirt was up in a flash, but I kept my eye's on Rae. She slowly raised her skirt and revealed a bushy crotch that was slightly darker than her hair color. I looked at Brook and saw she had a neatly trimmed snatch, the hair a strait path about an inch wide leading your eyes to where your dick should go. My voice was husky as I said, "Turn around slowly."

In a pool of light in the gathering darkness, they both turned baring their asses to me. Brook had a plump ass that looked far firmer than I expected it to be, a firm cushion for doggy style, or anal. For a moment I thought about what it would look like to drive my cock up that cinnamon colored ass. Rae's ass on the other hand was about half the size of one of Brook's cheeks. It didn't look as comfortable for fucking, but one would be able to serve lunch on it.

I walked up and cupped an ass cheek in each hand, Brook with the left and Rae with the right. "You have been very good Brook, you win tonight."

I slapped Rae across the ass wrapping around to her inner thigh next to her crotch, and said, "You lost tonight, go home. Round two is tomorrow." Rae flashed me a look that I couldn't quite fathom and stepped off of the porch and walked home.

I turned to Alison and asked, "Do you want to stay or go?"

Alison looked unsure for a moment and then said, "I'll stay."

I nodded and turned back to Brook ordering, "Step inside the house two steps and stop."

I took Alison by the hand and stepped in, guiding her passed Brook and into the living room and sat on the couch with her. Our fingers intertwined and Alison asked, "What are you going to do to her?"

I looked at Alison and said, "Watch and see; or I can tell you about it in the morning."

She flashed a pretty smile and leaned back. "Bring it Sam." She said throatily.

12