Being Neighborly Ch. 01

Story Info
Black couple entertains jilted white lady neighbor.
1.4k words
4.35
146.2k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Calvin and I live on the Upper East Side of New York City in a large studio-style apartment. We've been there for two years so far on our way to getting a house. We both love the neighborhood and the people in our building. Calvin and I are successful corporate consultants, and Samantha, a lawyer, was one of our good friends. Sam was also our next door neighbor.

One Friday afternoon I came home early because the office wrapped up quickly to get a jump on the weekend. To my surprise, I saw Samantha checking the mail when I came in the front door. She looked beautiful as always. High-heeled slingbacks, white silk blouse, tailored designer suit, shoulder-length blonde hair, makeup. But it was too early in the day for her to be home. I hadn't seen Samantha in a while and she looked sad.

"Hey Sam!"

"Hey Debbi." Sam responded in a rote manner. Very unlike her. Something was wrong. I could tell.

"How've you been?"

Samantha didn't respond right away. Instead, she sniffled back tears before she spoke. When Sam did speak, she started to cry.

"Not good. I found John…John was in our bed with another woman." John was Samantha's live-in fiancee that lived off of her and won Sam's heart. Calvin and I were never too fond of him. We knew she could do much better than him. Samantha really started crying and I went to hug her and comfort her. Actually I was happy the bastard was finally out of her life, but I didn't like seeing Sam hurt.

"You're better off without him, Sam." She went on to tell me that she had a very important case to prepare for over the weekend, but John was packing his stuff over the weekend. She was going to stay at a hotel.

"Hell no Sam?" I told her in defiance. "Don't let that asshole run you out of your own place!" And immediately my mind started planning for a liberating weekend for Sam.

"You're not going to a hotel. You're staying with Calvin and me." Samantha tried to protest, but I'm very persuasive and wouldn't have it any other way. I told her we'd have a "good riddance" party in her honor. Sam finally agreed.

I called Calvin to tell him about Samantha's situation and about her staying with us for the weekend. He was thrilled. And by the time Calvin came home, he walked into party central. I had Sam smiling with a glass of white wine in hand, lounging on the couch. I even had her wearing a pair of pink shorts, a t-shirt and frolicking around our place barefoot. I was tipsy, barefoot and scantily clad like Sam. The wine made me a little silly, and seeing Calvin got me a little turned-on. He was so handsome in his white shirt and dress tie. Calvin's muscles can't help from being noticed through his clothes. Even his thick thighs and butt muscles pop out from his suit pants. I became aware once again that I was married to a smooth, beautiful, confident and intelligent black man.

"Hi Calvin!" Samantha was quick to greet my husband. She was genuinely happy to see him. Calvin was always a wonderful gentleman to Samantha and she loved that. She always making comments about how my husband is the only man in New York City to kiss her hand. I knew Sam often eyed my husband the way so many other women looked at him. With lust in her eyes.

"Hey Sam," Calvin responded just before kissing her on the cheek to greet her. "Don't worry about John. It's definitely his loss, not yours."

"Thanks," she said with that flirty girly smile us women lay on men when we want to. Calvin came over to me to give me a warm hug and kiss, then he was off to the shower.

The evening carried on as Calvin and I entertained Samantha, trying to rid her mind of John. We talked, laughed, watched a little TV, listened to music and danced with each other. We playfully flirted around; Sam and I were spanking each other on our asses for Calvin. Calvin gave Sam innocent kisses on the cheek, and Calvin and I grinded against each other in a naughty show for Sam. Slowly, but surely, the sexual tension in our apartment was rising. At one point, Calvin-now in his boxer shorts and nothing else, was on the couch with Samantha. She was giggling way too much, drunk out of her mind, and rubbing her hands all over my husband. He was looking at my curvy, half-naked body with that familiar look of hunger I know very well. My dark black nipples were getting hard beneath my pink top as I watched Calvin's organ swell between his thighs. He has such an effect on me! So much so that I feel like I'm a slave to whatever he desires of me. It's that unspoken chemistry that's set off without words That chemistry that makes me weak in my knees and silky wet in my pussy. Right then, I heard my husband's deep, liquor-laced voice.

"Come over here."

For a second, I hesitated to follow his command because we weren't alone and I didn't know if I was that loose to fuck in front of Samantha. But Calvin didn't care about that at all, and the idea of what was coming next started to excite me. I mounted my husband and began to grind my body against him. I saw Sam with her hand already rubbing her slit up and down. Calvin wasted no time with me--removing my shirt and cupping my breasts in his large hands like melons. He sucked on my nipples, alternating between the left, then the right one until they were sore. Each flicker of his tongue or playful nibble of his teeth sent shock waves from my tits down between my legs. I knew he felt my wetness against his boxers. I was aroused and deliriously out of my mind.

And so was Samantha. All three of us had crossed the line of being mere friendly neighbors. The barriers were gone and lust had taken over. Samantha was moaning softly as her hand found its way inside her panties and her fingers were working feverishly on her pussy. Her other hand was squeezing the hell out of her firm and full breasts. She was as wet as I was. Calvin continued to push all the right buttons on me by licking, sucking, biting and squeezing my tits. My poor nipples were aching from the action! Suddenly, Calvin grabbed me by my sides (I'm a tiny thing compared to my husband.) He couldn't take it anymore. He stood up holding me in the air, swirled around and pinned me to the couch. In an instant, Calvin was on his knees ready to lick me clean. As he went after my short shorts and panties to strip me bare, he looked at Sam and said, "Now watch how I make Debbi cum each and every time." Calvin said not another word, and Samantha watched him expertly lick and suck my hole. I was moaning and calling God's name like a mad woman. Sam began to pound her own pussy right beside me. Then Calvin stood up again and removed his boxers.

"Oh my God!" Samantha gasped at what she saw. It was no surprise to me, just the wonderful sight I had seen before-Calvin's cock. It was cut, thick like a pipe, veiny and long. It was perfect, erect and looking straight at my pussy hole.

"Get on your knees," Calvin instructed. I was up and on my knees in a flash like a dog. I was ready to get it however Calvin wanted me to have it.

"Ohhh fuck me, fuck me!" I cooed. He was inside of me in no time. I was used to his size, but Calvin wasn't making love to me. In front of Samantha, he was straight fucking my brains out. I jumped every time he thrust inside of me. A few times I screamed because of how good it felt. Sam was on her back stroking herself hard. It was like a mini orgy. By the time Calvin was on top of me on the couch, our bodies were slick, we were grunting like animals and I was quivering. With Sam sounding off and coming close to climax, both Sam and I came within seconds of each other. Sam shook all over like a seizure and finally collapsed. In the middle of my orgasm, Calvin erupted inside of me and let out a wild final cry. It was one hell of a show and just the beginning to this erotic weekend.